The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Question

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    still trying to get a hold of the seller to pick em up

I've forgotten to mention my weight fluctuations. I raised my fish oil + 3/6 oil intake this week, and fats in general around my mmv2 dosing. the first couple days I went back up to 187, but i'm back at 185 now
    Easy---I have a question I've been meaning to ask you for awhile now, but keep forgetting. Now you've mentioned upping your fish oil intake, and it came back to me. I take 12 grams of fish oil and 8 grams of flax seed oil everyday. I have done this for at least 4 months straight now. Is there anything wrong with these dosages, and should they be ran long-term like I'm doing? I feel great. Not much joint pain, especially for my age and love of heavy lifting! Libido is great. Is there any kind of downside to the dosages I'm taking? I've heard large doses of fish oil somehow causes down-regulation of androgen uptake somehow. That doesn't even sound right, does it? What's the scoop? THE THUNDERGOD

2. The only really documented disadvantage of high dosed fish oil is possibly some slight blood thinning. So in the event of a serious cut, you might bleed more heavily and have it be slower to clot. 12g of fish oil isn't too high, plenty of people take that year round. when they recommend 3-6g for an average 190lb man, figure just by size you should be at 5-9 anyhow.
    •   

3. Red face

Thanks Easy!! I know I've read much more positives from large doses of healthy fats than negatives. But you're always gonna run upon some "bro-knowledge" that says this is bad, and that is bad! You have to sift everything you read through a very small seive usually.

4. for sure. even with scientific studies you can find ones that "prove" creatine a) works to add strength b) does nothing c) damages your body. So who knows really I feel better at 10+g of fish oil a day than I do at 3g of fish oil a day, and thats all that really matters

5. A new addition to the family today!!!

oh well, crader will be upset, but it is a cool new addition
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

6. Talking

How beautiful. And twins too!! You're gonna have lots of fun playing with those tikes!! ENJOY!!

7. You brat!!!! I was hoping for baby pics!!

8. How do they feel? I always thought those might feel weird the way the weight is distributed.

9. haven't tried em yet (getting ready to), but by looks it should be nicer than even conventional dbs at medium weights, since it sort of wraps around your hand.

10. they do feel good

new workout routine, basically SAIS mass gaining routine

Chest
    flat db press 35x6, 45x6, 55x6, 55x6, 55x5
    incline db 45x10, 45x10, 45x8
    db flys 25x10, 25x10
    decline machine press 50x20

bis
    hammer curls 35x6, 35x5, 35x5
    concentration curls 30x10, 30x10
    ez curls 53x20

I feel like I could do more on bis. maybe i'll go back in there later and do some preacher curls and reverse db curls. Still, I've got a pretty serious pump on so probably good enough

the poweblocks are nice! very fast to change weights, and feel good in my hands.

11. Well as long as they feel good in the hands

However you know you owe me baby pics..i had my hopes up. I was ready to fly to Florida to help out and snuggle the baby. I miss babies

12. any day now. she's partially dialated, and forces me to have sex over and over to help soften the cervix so she can evict her tenant already its not all bad, but then again 6 weeks after with none :P

13. LOL poor thing. I bet you can't wait!!

14. decided to do supplemental shoulder work this evening, since contractions are happening

seated machine military press 50x6, 50x6, 50x7
    wide grip vertical rows 53x10, 53x11
    bent over lateral raises (done like reverse flys) 25x10, 25x6
    standing lateral raises 10x10, 10x10
    arnold presses 25x10, 25x10

15. Keep us posted!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    any day now. she's partially dialated, and forces me to have sex over and over to help soften the cervix so she can evict her tenant already its not all bad, but then again 6 weeks after with none :P
    when she got to this point in the pregnancy, i couldn't do it anymore......thinking about that poor little thing stuck in there and all that. It was just not pleasing to think about.

17. I would pass on it, however i'm not being given an option. Its sort of that catch 22, if I turn her down now I'll have a harder time when she tries to turn me down 6 weeks from date of birth
  18. Talking

THUNDERGOD'S words of wisdom for today--NEVER turn "it" down!! NEVER!!

19. that 6 weeks sucked, but man, after that..................IT WAS AMAZING AND OFTEN!

20. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    that 6 weeks sucked, but man, after that..................IT WAS AMAZING AND OFTEN!

E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. Easy, what's your ethnicity?

edit: btw those adjustable weights are a Godsend. I was able to do 2-a-days when I had these. Unfortunately, I lost them in the divorce.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

22. i'm roughly 1/2 italian 1/4 is sicilian + 1/4 from the borderline area of italy and france. the other half is mixed eastern european basically ukranian + russian, but its a little hard to say cause they didn't keep such great records or maps even in the late 1800s

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'm roughly 1/2 italian 1/4 is sicilian + 1/4 from the borderline area of italy and france. the other half is mixed eastern european basically ukranian + russian, but its a little hard to say cause they didn't keep such great records or maps even in the late 1800s
    Funny while I was trying to guess I ran threw most of those first.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

24. theres a lot of big ass ukranian and polish bodybuilders and strongmen. none in my genetic past tho

25. didn't sleep all too well last nite, work up around 330 to pee, and never fell back asleep. got out of bed finally at 440, read emails, had a small breakfast, and worked out extra early

squats 90x6, 140x6, 160x6, 180x6, 200x6 - next time I think a warmup of 90, then 180 and up. could hit 220, maybe 230 for 6 I think.
    wide grip pulldowns 180x6, 180x6, 180x6
    leg extensions 65x10, 65x10
    high rows 70x10, 70x10
    lying leg curls 65x9, 55x7 (was trying for 20, my hams were beat from the squats tho)
    db rows 50x20

nice workout for 5 hours sleep

26. I think thats what I envy on the gym. The fact that if you are already awake you might as well get it behind you and work out. So far the RPM and Neovar that I had here seems to be helping. I'm still super tired but its helping my leaning out and gym endurance. I can see my abs again I just need to get on the contest diet and see what all the cuts and leaness will look like. I've never dieted down that extreme before.

27. Where is that baby!!!?? I've been checking every day to see pics!

28. still no baby yet, don't worry, pics will go up once he's here

the powerblocks were a great addition. the gym was nice, but basically meant for the larger compound movements. now with the powerblocks I have dumbbells in 2.5lb increments from 5lbs to 90

29. I'm so excited for the babies arrival. I wish I lived close I would love to snuggle and hold him just once I'm missing baby days right now.
  30. Wink

I'll bet you are loving those powerblocks Easy! They're much easier than my adjustable dumbells with the screw-on collars. And I've heard that they feel awesome in your hands! Way to go on your progress here my friend. The MMV2 is a really nice product, don't you think? Went to work faster than just about anything I have ever used before. I thought the ALRI Methoxy TRN kicked in fast, but nothing like this MMV2. Talk about quick!! Way to go to you too, Crader! Keep up the good work, both of you. THE THUNDERGOD
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:03 AM