The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

  1. christine is definitely 1 in a million well, wait, if thats true then there are close to 400 like her in the US. hmmmm


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    christine is definitely 1 in a million well, wait, if thats true then there are close to 400 like her in the US. hmmmm

    I'm sure there are plenty like me out there. But I'm still keeping it on the feminine side. I'm out of there if the male sides try to creep up

    I'm going to start the pics soon in my log. You reminded me to do that, lol. I hate the before pics because i always feel chunky in them. But i need the motivation to keep me going. Seems that a slight depression over the way I look and the way life is going is creeping in.

    How is this stuff as far as energy levels, any lethargy?
    •   
       


  3. no, the reverse if anything. a boost with each dose
  4. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, the reverse if anything. a boost with each dose
    I feel the same thing Easy. Almost like limitless energy. Feel almost like I could repeat the workout. Of course, I couldn't, but I "feel" like it! Of course there is some yohimbine in it, so...

  5. yeah, but it feels different than just yohimbine. I've got a pile of yohimbine hcl here, and have taken a number of other products with yohimbe extract. i need to go do some cardio after taking 2 together to be sure
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm sure there are plenty like me out there. But I'm still keeping it on the feminine side. I'm out of there if the male sides try to creep up

    I'm going to start the pics soon in my log. You reminded me to do that, lol. I hate the before pics because i always feel chunky in them. But i need the motivation to keep me going. Seems that a slight depression over the way I look and the way life is going is creeping in.

    How is this stuff as far as energy levels, any lethargy?

    Your doing great C dont let it get you down. Ive been having the same problem lately. Just keep truckin on and ull get to where you wanna be!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm sure there are plenty like me out there. But I'm still keeping it on the feminine side. I'm out of there if the male sides try to creep up

    I'm going to start the pics soon in my log. You reminded me to do that, lol. I hate the before pics because i always feel chunky in them. But i need the motivation to keep me going. Seems that a slight depression over the way I look and the way life is going is creeping in.

    How is this stuff as far as energy levels, any lethargy?
    Depression can creep up on you. I think everyone I know (except for one person, my brother) is bothered by the way something about him/her looks.

    Sometimes when the intrinsic motivation loses it's flame, I search outside the box for an extrinsic factor. Just for the fact that I'm sponsored by a great company (MST), I can see no way that I will let myself completely fall again.

    Plenty of things to look forward to and plenty of things out there to get/stay in shape for.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  8. for sure, and you are in line to become a first tier sponsored next year too since you got in on the second tier right? that would be completely awesome.

    My whole motivation is to look better than the 20 year old guys still have a ways to go. but making consistent progress

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Your doing great C dont let it get you down. Ive been having the same problem lately. Just keep truckin on and ull get to where you wanna be!
    Yeah, I hear you on that. Sometimes all it takes is one bad reflection in the mirror or one engorging cheat meal and I'll stop in my tracks. All ya gotta do is keep moving forth and you'll come to realize that you never took a step back.

    I was at Friday's and I had a salad late night (pecan crusted chicken salad w/blue cheese crumbles and dried cranberries) as an 'off meal'... my mind turned onto 'binge' mode... and I ordered an appetizer. I ate some of it and said to myself, "it's one night, I busted my @$$ the entire week," and I continued on my regimen the next day like it never happened.

    An object in motion will remain in motion indefinitely until other forces impede upon it. Also keep in mind that there are not just forces trying to stop you, but there are forces right behind you; Forces that are pushing you forward. We are the members of Anabolicminds. I am the Force of Green.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah, I hear you on that. Sometimes all it takes is one bad reflection in the mirror or one engorging cheat meal and I'll stop in my tracks. All ya gotta do is keep moving forth and you'll come to realize that you never took a step back.

    I was at Friday's and I had a salad late night (pecan crusted chicken salad w/blue cheese crumbles and dried cranberries) as an 'off meal'... my mind turned onto 'binge' mode... and I ordered an appetizer. I ate some of it and said to myself, "it's one night, I busted my @$$ the entire week," and I continued on my regimen the next day like it never happened.

    An object in motion will remain in motion indefinitely until other forces impede upon it. Also keep in mind that there are not just forces trying to stop you, but there are forces right behind you; Forces that are pushing you forward. We are the members of Anabolicminds. I am the Force of Green.
    Intense post!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  11. well, I would say mmv2 is a significant cardio enhancer. I only stopped cardio tonite because my knees started to hurt. i had plenty of juice left in me to go... I actually hit negative calories for the day during the cardio session, if that gives you an idea, and it was after 7pm... then again that only means around 800 cal burned

    30 minutes HIIT elliptical with heartrate from 150-180, 20 minutes bike at constant heart rate of 150-160, followed by 3 sets of decline crunches to failure each time.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, I would say mmv2 is a significant cardio enhancer. I only stopped cardio tonite because my knees started to hurt. i had plenty of juice left in me to go... I actually hit negative calories for the day during the cardio session, if that gives you an idea, and it was after 7pm... then again that only means around 800 cal burned

    30 minutes HIIT elliptical with heartrate from 150-180, 20 minutes bike at constant heart rate of 150-160, followed by 3 sets of decline crunches to failure each time.
    Pretty insane cardio Easy. Watch it at 180, we don't want you having a heart attack old-timer (jk, haha).
    Freedom means nothing here.

  13. nah, thats my normal cardio range, has been for a while. I can maintain a conversation at that point

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nah, thats my normal cardio range, has been for a while. I can maintain a conversation at that point
    Hmmm... not bad Easy. Not bad.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  15. well this mornings workout didn't go exactly as planned. I guess I was still depleted and sorta wiped out from the late evening HIIT.. not going to do high intensity at nite again

    squat 140x4-realized I wasn't going to make 20, so stopped, 130x14, 130x12
    lying leg curl 60x14, 60x11
    wide grip pulldown 150x15, 150x13
    db rows 53x15, 53x15
    incline press 50x15, 50x13
    incline db flies 10x15, 10x15
    seated military 50x11, 40x13
    lateral db extensions 10x15, 10x14
    standing triceps ext supersetted with ez curl 53x10-53x15, 53x9, 53x13

    not really all bad, I had hoped for more but just didn't have it in me. given that yesterday net of cardio i only had around a 250 calorie intake (thats not including basal metabolism, just cardio) I guess its not a surprise I didnt' have a lot in me. I only had some ezekiel cereal + milk preworkout, and didn't take RPM so that may have contributed. just forgot the rpm wasn't on purpose. still a good workout though.
  16. Thumbs up


    Keep on keeping on, Easy. Push harder everyday. Let's show 'em all, we can still get better, as we get older!! Being over 40 doesn't mean sh*t to me. I love it. I feel freaking great!! Unstoppable, immovable, unconquerable!! I turn 44 in a couple of months, and I'm gonna look damn good for some birthday photos, you can count on that. Let's do this EASY!!

  17. Wow man youve come so far!! I remember your first log..ahhh Nostalgia. Keep it up Easy!! "woke up quick at about noon just thought that i had to be in Compton soon.." sorry too much RPM.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Mkay Easy question for you. I woke up dead dragging tired. I got okay sleep so I doubt thats it. I literally feel like I could go back to bed and not get up for days.

    Do you see any benefit in me taking RPM? I have some here but I don't want to add it in unless the benefits are pretty good.

  19. its pretty nice, start at a smaller dose to see how it hits you. probably 1 cap, maybe 2. if you want it to hit fast (and hard, and maybe last a little less) you can open 1 cap into a shotglass of water, stir + drink. that kicks in pretty immediately, and way harder.

    The mix of ingredients all go together to make it so there is a smaller amount of each in there, but you get an overall nice long lasting stim with a gentler fade out when it goes away rather than a crash

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Mkay Easy question for you. I woke up dead dragging tired. I got okay sleep so I doubt thats it. I literally feel like I could go back to bed and not get up for days.

    Do you see any benefit in me taking RPM? I have some here but I don't want to add it in unless the benefits are pretty good.
    You know its funny you mentioned this, last week i was feeling the same damn way and was getting pretty good sleep still so i couldnt figure it out. Especially saturday, i woke up and struggled the WHOLE day to keep my eyes open.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Thats the way I feel, super tired, muscles feel jello like and weak. Just want to sleep. Its killing me in training because I don't have the energy to face her so its making me dread the training. Yet I have to go. So I might try a cap of this today.

  22. I'm not trying to butt into your business, but it sounds like you have depression.

    Caffeine, naringin, grapeseed, arginine and horny goat weed (RPM) isn't going to cure depression. The worst thing you can do is try and jack what's left of your already depleted neurochemistry to make it through a workout or whatever.

    Instead of jacking yourself up on stims, why not try something from 'The Diet Cure' and try 500mg DL-Phenylalanine and 1000mg tyrosine 2 to 3 times throughout the day.

    D-Phenylalanine will help with the weakness and soreness by extending the duration of your endorphins.
    L-Phenylalanine will convert to PEA and tyrosine and give a natural boost while rebuilding your DA and NE levels.
    Tyrosine will absorb on it's own to provide additional DA and NE effects and increase thyroxin for more energy and depression alleviation.

    You can also add 50mg to 100mg of 5-HTP at night to increase seratonin levels and 1000 mg of GABA and 500mg taurine for the GABAergic system.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  23. Oh and Reset AD is only part of the battle for adrenal fatigue. A lot of people who take Reset AD will for sure experience resensetization from stims and whatnot. Many won't. This is likely due to depleted neurotransmitters from over-use of stims. The Reset AD is still working to rebuild the adrenal glands, but there won't be any noticable effects when your nervous system is literally running on empty as far as nucleus accumbens are concerned from the fact that substances like geranamine, ephedrine, caffeine, generally tear a new @$$hole into the storage vesicles for all the dopamine and norepinephrine to squirt out of.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Matt thinks its because my liver glycogens are low. So he had me drink a Coke to get the high fruculose corn syrup in. Its not depression I have been down that road before. I will look into a few of the things you have brought up though.

  25. freaking 3 pages!!?!?!?!?!

    Sorry i missed this one so far, easy! Kick some AZZ!
  26. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Oh and Reset AD is only part of the battle for adrenal fatigue. A lot of people who take Reset AD will for sure experience resensetization from stims and whatnot. Many won't. This is likely due to depleted neurotransmitters from over-use of stims. The Reset AD is still working to rebuild the adrenal glands, but there won't be any noticable effects when your nervous system is literally running on empty as far as nucleus accumbens are concerned from the fact that substances like geranamine, ephedrine, caffeine, generally tear a new @$$hole into the storage vesicles for all the dopamine and norepinephrine to squirt out of.
    I haven't used any stims whatsoever in the past 8 months and I have never felt better. I abused the hela out of them in the past. Now I take 1 or 2 (usually2) grams of vitamin C per day, plenty of B-complex, and cycle on and off of DHEA. This has helped me I believe. I feel more energetic now than I can remember.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I haven't used any stims whatsoever in the past 8 months and I have never felt better. I abused the hela out of them in the past. Now I take 1 or 2 (usually2) grams of vitamin C per day, plenty of B-complex, and cycle on and off of DHEA. This has helped me I believe. I feel more energetic now than I can remember.
    Good stuff Thundergod. I hear DHEA is very good for adrenals, thyroid, and many other things.

    I made a custom blend on Trueprotein that I named 'Neuroactive', for it's ability to replenish and sustain every major neurotransmitter (aside from seratonin which is overrated anyhow).

    ALCAR - 2g
    Taurine - 2g
    Tyrosine - 2g
    Taurine - 2.5g
    DLPA - 500mg
    Betain HCL - 1g

    How's the log coming along Easy?
    Freedom means nothing here.

  28. nice lookin formula there. what does that run a pound? is a pound the lowest you can order? I can't recall

    so far so good. I see noticeable change in vascularity + definition from biceps to wrists. probably not enough for someone else to notice, but enough that i did.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Thats the way I feel, super tired, muscles feel jello like and weak. Just want to sleep. Its killing me in training because I don't have the energy to face her so its making me dread the training. Yet I have to go. So I might try a cap of this today.
    Hope you feel better. I have been feeling this way for the past 2-3 weeks it a real drag. I shouldn't feel like this at my age though!
  30. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nice lookin formula there. what does that run a pound? is a pound the lowest you can order? I can't recall

    so far so good. I see noticeable change in vascularity + definition from biceps to wrists. probably not enough for someone else to notice, but enough that i did.
    This is the end of day 4 for me EASY. I see the same as well. More veinage in the forearms for sure. Biceps' rope getting fatter. I was flexing in my bedroom mirror this morning (doing a most muscular) and seen veins in my delts and the tops of my pecs. Haven't seen those in 8 years now. The diet plus the MMV2 seem to be getting me there. Good luck the rest of the journey Easy!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Log in
Log in