The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

Page 3 of 11 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Thats the way I feel, super tired, muscles feel jello like and weak. Just want to sleep. Its killing me in training because I don't have the energy to face her so its making me dread the training. Yet I have to go. So I might try a cap of this today.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I'm not trying to butt into your business, but it sounds like you have depression.

Caffeine, naringin, grapeseed, arginine and horny goat weed (RPM) isn't going to cure depression. The worst thing you can do is try and jack what's left of your already depleted neurochemistry to make it through a workout or whatever.

Instead of jacking yourself up on stims, why not try something from 'The Diet Cure' and try 500mg DL-Phenylalanine and 1000mg tyrosine 2 to 3 times throughout the day.

D-Phenylalanine will help with the weakness and soreness by extending the duration of your endorphins.
    L-Phenylalanine will convert to PEA and tyrosine and give a natural boost while rebuilding your DA and NE levels.
    Tyrosine will absorb on it's own to provide additional DA and NE effects and increase thyroxin for more energy and depression alleviation.

You can also add 50mg to 100mg of 5-HTP at night to increase seratonin levels and 1000 mg of GABA and 500mg taurine for the GABAergic system.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Oh and Reset AD is only part of the battle for adrenal fatigue. A lot of people who take Reset AD will for sure experience resensetization from stims and whatnot. Many won't. This is likely due to depleted neurotransmitters from over-use of stims. The Reset AD is still working to rebuild the adrenal glands, but there won't be any noticable effects when your nervous system is literally running on empty as far as nucleus accumbens are concerned from the fact that substances like geranamine, ephedrine, caffeine, generally tear a new @$$hole into the storage vesicles for all the dopamine and norepinephrine to squirt out of.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Matt thinks its because my liver glycogens are low. So he had me drink a Coke to get the high fruculose corn syrup in. Its not depression I have been down that road before. I will look into a few of the things you have brought up though.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

freaking 3 pages!!?!?!?!?!

Sorry i missed this one so far, easy! Kick some AZZ!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Oh and Reset AD is only part of the battle for adrenal fatigue. A lot of people who take Reset AD will for sure experience resensetization from stims and whatnot. Many won't. This is likely due to depleted neurotransmitters from over-use of stims. The Reset AD is still working to rebuild the adrenal glands, but there won't be any noticable effects when your nervous system is literally running on empty as far as nucleus accumbens are concerned from the fact that substances like geranamine, ephedrine, caffeine, generally tear a new @$$hole into the storage vesicles for all the dopamine and norepinephrine to squirt out of.
    I haven't used any stims whatsoever in the past 8 months and I have never felt better. I abused the hela out of them in the past. Now I take 1 or 2 (usually2) grams of vitamin C per day, plenty of B-complex, and cycle on and off of DHEA. This has helped me I believe. I feel more energetic now than I can remember.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I haven't used any stims whatsoever in the past 8 months and I have never felt better. I abused the hela out of them in the past. Now I take 1 or 2 (usually2) grams of vitamin C per day, plenty of B-complex, and cycle on and off of DHEA. This has helped me I believe. I feel more energetic now than I can remember.
    Good stuff Thundergod. I hear DHEA is very good for adrenals, thyroid, and many other things.

I made a custom blend on Trueprotein that I named 'Neuroactive', for it's ability to replenish and sustain every major neurotransmitter (aside from seratonin which is overrated anyhow).

ALCAR - 2g
    Taurine - 2g
    Tyrosine - 2g
    Taurine - 2.5g
    DLPA - 500mg
    Betain HCL - 1g

How's the log coming along Easy?
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

nice lookin formula there. what does that run a pound? is a pound the lowest you can order? I can't recall

so far so good. I see noticeable change in vascularity + definition from biceps to wrists. probably not enough for someone else to notice, but enough that i did.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Thats the way I feel, super tired, muscles feel jello like and weak. Just want to sleep. Its killing me in training because I don't have the energy to face her so its making me dread the training. Yet I have to go. So I might try a cap of this today.
    Hope you feel better. I have been feeling this way for the past 2-3 weeks it a real drag. I shouldn't feel like this at my age though!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nice lookin formula there. what does that run a pound? is a pound the lowest you can order? I can't recall

so far so good. I see noticeable change in vascularity + definition from biceps to wrists. probably not enough for someone else to notice, but enough that i did.
    This is the end of day 4 for me EASY. I see the same as well. More veinage in the forearms for sure. Biceps' rope getting fatter. I was flexing in my bedroom mirror this morning (doing a most muscular) and seen veins in my delts and the tops of my pecs. Haven't seen those in 8 years now. The diet plus the MMV2 seem to be getting me there. Good luck the rest of the journey Easy!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Yeah a pound is the lowest amount, however, the cost is only 23 bucks when it's complete with the Citrus Lime premium flavor. Dose it in the morning and in the afternoon or preworkout and maintain optimal neurotransmitter levels.
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so about 50 cents a serving, should be around 40-45 servings per container
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    This is the end of day 4 for me EASY. I see the same as well. More veinage in the forearms for sure. Biceps' rope getting fatter. I was flexing in my bedroom mirror this morning (doing a most muscular) and seen veins in my delts and the tops of my pecs. Haven't seen those in 8 years now. The diet plus the MMV2 seem to be getting me there. Good luck the rest of the journey Easy!
    What is your diet consisting of TG? just a brief explanation
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

so about 50 cents a serving, should be around 40-45 servings per container
    Exactly.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

looking good my friend. Im rooting for you. Youve inspired me and always been there to help out when I had a question! your one of the good guys.
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

down to 185 today, a new 20 year low did 20 minutes on the arctrainer this morning, heart rate in the 170s the whole time. only stopped at 20 minutes because thats all the time I had that and with doing full body workouts, i'm trying to let the 1 day between workouts not be too crazy on cardio so that my legs have healing time. damn legs
    This space for rent

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    What is your diet consisting of TG? just a brief explanation
    I don't want to jack Easy's thread with my info hman85. Come on over to "MMV2=Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log" and my diet is explained briefly there!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Awesome job on the weight loss!!
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

definitely noticing improved vascularity. I still have enough fat its not exactly spectacular, but for instance on the back of my left wrist there is an area with one of the major veins visible, that now I can see there is a tiny vein (like the size of mechanical pencil lead, a little bigger maybe) that goes across it horizontally. also in other spots, but that one i wouldnt have guessed was there
    This space for rent

20. Registered User

Easy, how's your libido been? I know you're an older cat, but I'd like to know if this product has stoked the fire in your furnace.
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Not particularly much of an effect either way so far. Today is day 7 btw. Part of me not noticing too much is that i've also got an 8 months pregnant wife, and have spent the last 3 days cooped up in the house working from home since my 3 year old has been running a fever over 100 (so daycare won't take her). Actually thinking about it, over the weekend while I was out and able to see some eye candy, libido was a little higher than average
    This space for rent

22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I can see it now!

"With Methyl Masterdrol V2, you'll be able to notice a tiny vein about the size of a pencil lead insert pop out of the back of your wrist!"
    Last edited by Force of Green; 04-02-2008 at 07:03 PM. Reason: misworded
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

its funny, there are a lot of really miniscule ones starting to pop up. they come and go thru the day, I guess related to hydration levels maybe? still too much fat tho
    This space for rent

24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Are you getting the ones in your shins? I'm getting them in my forearms and shins.
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

If i flex my leg just right then theres 1 I can see on the one shin. so probably by the end of next week it will be out on a regular basis
    This space for rent

26. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Shin veins are keeewl.

Glad to hear your seeing improvaments Easy. Some is always better then none. Congrats on the new "low" in weight as well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Another new low today, 184. I like the way the chart looks in amspace
    This space for rent

28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

You are kicking some ass!!! Awesome job!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Thumbs up

Congratulations are in order Easy!! A new 20 year low!! That's truly awesome brother. Losing weight definately doesn't get easier as we get older, that's for sure. I've lost 20 pounds over the last 8 months real SLOWLY!! And I think that's the best way to lose it and keep it off. Crash weight-loss is neither healthy nor long-lived in my opinion. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep on keeping on!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

pretty soon you'll completely disappear.
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well, since you got the 3ad and are turning into the hulk, i figured i'd go for the invisible man look
    This space for rent

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah a pound is the lowest amount, however, the cost is only 23 bucks when it's complete with the Citrus Lime premium flavor. Dose it in the morning and in the afternoon or preworkout and maintain optimal neurotransmitter levels.
    Good information FOG.

-TF
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

SLow and steady also leads to more orgasms for women.

Find what they lilke and don't stop doing it!

-TF
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    SLow and steady also leads to more orgasms for women.

Find what they lilke and don't stop doing it!

-TF
    Shopping?
    This space for rent

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Good information FOG.

-TF
    Thanks
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

decided to work out tonite, mostly because I made spaghetti for the fam and wanted the excuse to eat some....

squats 140x20! still not doing "breathing squats" this is one straight set of 20. probably real weight is about 175 now including the arms
    wide grip pulldowns 160x12, 160x9 something in my shoulder felt a little off, but this is a new high
    db rows 56x15, 56x9
    decline press 70x4 and sproing, something felt a lot off, 50x9, 50x6
    flat press 50x14, 50x10
    pushups with feet on bench 10
    db flys 10x17, 10x14
    squeeze press 10x13, 10x9
    front raises superset with lateral raises 10x12-10x10, 10x11-10x10
    hammer curls 26x10, 26x10
    ez curls superset with standing triceps extensions 53x10-53x11, 53x9-53x9

a nice workout other than the shoulder pain. its not bad now already (an hour later) but it sucks getting old.
    This space for rent

37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Awesome job on the squats!! Hope the shoulder pain turns out to be nothing lingering.
  38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

woke up at 186 today, but not too surprised, yesterday was an almost all solid food day, with dinner late and a little heavy plus post workout stuff too with a late night workout. Still a smidge of vascularity + definition improvement. went and did 20 min of light cardio (hr 120-130) this morning. I think i'll keep it to light like that, while i'm continuing with this whole body routine
    This space for rent

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

keep up the good work Easy were all rooting for you
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

woke up at 186 today, but not too surprised, yesterday was an almost all solid food day, with dinner late and a little heavy plus post workout stuff too with a late night workout. Still a smidge of vascularity + definition improvement. went and did 20 min of light cardio (hr 120-130) this morning. I think i'll keep it to light like that, while i'm continuing with this whole body routine
    Easy, did you ever try Pro-NOS protein? Blended with ice and water it tastes like an old fashioned milk shake. I'll send you some in a ziplock if you want.

Keep up the good work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 09:10 AM
  4. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 08:03 AM