Lv. Percent
    65.9%

Hope you get to see your abs Easy

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

is this one of your guys current products??? or a soon to be product??? havnt heard of it before, sounds interesting.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.
    And Thundergod appreciates you all the way!! I just started dosing the MMV2 today. I started my log on it today as well. Check it out at "MMV2=Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All log"!! I'll probably receive my Receptor Monday to include along for the ride also. Thanks a million LG!!!
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm in for this one Easy. Looking forward to seeing how this all works out for ya my friend.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

ok, today was switch of set/rep count, so still 1 set of 20 on squats, but aiming for 12-15 on others, 2 sets

squats 130x20 - I think 135-140 is my real 20rm. i've just been being cautious on raising it
    wide grip pulldowns 120x15, 120x15
    db rows 46x15, 46x15
    decline bb press - 80x15, 80x10
    db flies 10x15, 10x15
    military press 50x12, 50x10
    front raises 10x12, 10x12
    standing triceps ext supersetted with ez curls 48x12 - 48x15, 48x10-48x11

that was pretty nice. I could have gone higher on the pulldowns, I couldnt remember what I used last time for the 20 rep count. forgot to do another leg exercise, i'll remember next workout
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Late but i am in always good to see a log from easy good luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good luck Easy. I know that given your physique, anabolics/androgens have become necessary to maintain.

9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Well, when you hit 40 and there are women with higher testosterone and lower estrogen than you naturally, its not easy to make significant body comp changes. My other choice is to just go on TRT + arimidex already.

anyhow, here's some pics, they didn't turn out all that well but whatever. Can't quite see that vascularity or definition is up from these. even tho i'm calipering at 15-16%, the pics look higher to me. but the veins on the top of biceps are starting to show too so I have no idea.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.29%

Good luck Easy. I am going to start a sponsored log here in a couple days as well.

How do you like the MMV2 so far? How are you dosing it?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed. Good luck with this product Easy. I'm sure the abs will show soon with your disciplin.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, when you hit 40 and there are women with higher testosterone and lower estrogen than you naturally, its not easy to make significant body comp changes. My other choice is to just go on TRT + arimidex already.

anyhow, here's some pics, they didn't turn out all that well but whatever. Can't quite see that vascularity or definition is up from these. even tho i'm calipering at 15-16%, the pics look higher to me. but the veins on the top of biceps are starting to show too so I have no idea.

I hear ya bro i did not start trying to change till i was 43 and 310lbs i am now 46 and down to 240 but to get that ripped vascular look is tough at this age a ton of hard work if i only started 25 yrs ago argggg but you look good bro keep it up
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

I was 39 and 245 when I started, 186ish today 14 months later. been a TRT candidate since at least 35 (that was the first time I was tested). It sorta sucks to look back and realize how you wasted the hormones you had
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

C'mon You can get it done! I've never tried any of the LG stuff. But I'm watching to see what it does for you..My Var is almost gone
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

I hate feeling like i'm placeboing, but I see a little bit of a vascularity difference already. not that it is necessarily what you are looking for christine
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

LOL well when I lean up I have the vascularity. Not sure how much I like it, but its part of the game. I'm looking for low sides, lean gains and endurance and strength.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Damn, almost missed this one easy. Good luck with this buddy!! Subdizzled!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

I kind of feel like i'm getting some endurance gains as well, a little hard to tell for sure. the workout yesterday felt a little different in that regard. I was going to go do some extended cardio today to test that, but got stuck home with the 3 year old. daycare wont take them if they have a fever. was only 101, and came right down with motrin, but still gotta keep her home for the day
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    C'mon You can get it done! I've never tried any of the LG stuff. But I'm watching to see what it does for you..My Var is almost gone
    Women and roids... no better combo on Earth.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

christine is definitely 1 in a million well, wait, if thats true then there are close to 400 like her in the US. hmmmm
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

christine is definitely 1 in a million well, wait, if thats true then there are close to 400 like her in the US. hmmmm

I'm sure there are plenty like me out there. But I'm still keeping it on the feminine side. I'm out of there if the male sides try to creep up

I'm going to start the pics soon in my log. You reminded me to do that, lol. I hate the before pics because i always feel chunky in them. But i need the motivation to keep me going. Seems that a slight depression over the way I look and the way life is going is creeping in.

How is this stuff as far as energy levels, any lethargy?
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

no, the reverse if anything. a boost with each dose
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Cool

no, the reverse if anything. a boost with each dose
    I feel the same thing Easy. Almost like limitless energy. Feel almost like I could repeat the workout. Of course, I couldn't, but I "feel" like it! Of course there is some yohimbine in it, so...
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

yeah, but it feels different than just yohimbine. I've got a pile of yohimbine hcl here, and have taken a number of other products with yohimbe extract. i need to go do some cardio after taking 2 together to be sure
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm sure there are plenty like me out there. But I'm still keeping it on the feminine side. I'm out of there if the male sides try to creep up

I'm going to start the pics soon in my log. You reminded me to do that, lol. I hate the before pics because i always feel chunky in them. But i need the motivation to keep me going. Seems that a slight depression over the way I look and the way life is going is creeping in.

Your doing great C dont let it get you down. Ive been having the same problem lately. Just keep truckin on and ull get to where you wanna be!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Depression can creep up on you. I think everyone I know (except for one person, my brother) is bothered by the way something about him/her looks.

Sometimes when the intrinsic motivation loses it's flame, I search outside the box for an extrinsic factor. Just for the fact that I'm sponsored by a great company (MST), I can see no way that I will let myself completely fall again.

Plenty of things to look forward to and plenty of things out there to get/stay in shape for.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

for sure, and you are in line to become a first tier sponsored next year too since you got in on the second tier right? that would be completely awesome.

My whole motivation is to look better than the 20 year old guys still have a ways to go. but making consistent progress
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Your doing great C dont let it get you down. Ive been having the same problem lately. Just keep truckin on and ull get to where you wanna be!
    Yeah, I hear you on that. Sometimes all it takes is one bad reflection in the mirror or one engorging cheat meal and I'll stop in my tracks. All ya gotta do is keep moving forth and you'll come to realize that you never took a step back.

I was at Friday's and I had a salad late night (pecan crusted chicken salad w/blue cheese crumbles and dried cranberries) as an 'off meal'... my mind turned onto 'binge' mode... and I ordered an appetizer. I ate some of it and said to myself, "it's one night, I busted my @$$ the entire week," and I continued on my regimen the next day like it never happened.

An object in motion will remain in motion indefinitely until other forces impede upon it. Also keep in mind that there are not just forces trying to stop you, but there are forces right behind you; Forces that are pushing you forward. We are the members of Anabolicminds. I am the Force of Green.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah, I hear you on that. Sometimes all it takes is one bad reflection in the mirror or one engorging cheat meal and I'll stop in my tracks. All ya gotta do is keep moving forth and you'll come to realize that you never took a step back.

I was at Friday's and I had a salad late night (pecan crusted chicken salad w/blue cheese crumbles and dried cranberries) as an 'off meal'... my mind turned onto 'binge' mode... and I ordered an appetizer. I ate some of it and said to myself, "it's one night, I busted my @$$ the entire week," and I continued on my regimen the next day like it never happened.

An object in motion will remain in motion indefinitely until other forces impede upon it. Also keep in mind that there are not just forces trying to stop you, but there are forces right behind you; Forces that are pushing you forward. We are the members of Anabolicminds. I am the Force of Green.
    Intense post!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

well, I would say mmv2 is a significant cardio enhancer. I only stopped cardio tonite because my knees started to hurt. i had plenty of juice left in me to go... I actually hit negative calories for the day during the cardio session, if that gives you an idea, and it was after 7pm... then again that only means around 800 cal burned

30 minutes HIIT elliptical with heartrate from 150-180, 20 minutes bike at constant heart rate of 150-160, followed by 3 sets of decline crunches to failure each time.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

well, I would say mmv2 is a significant cardio enhancer. I only stopped cardio tonite because my knees started to hurt. i had plenty of juice left in me to go... I actually hit negative calories for the day during the cardio session, if that gives you an idea, and it was after 7pm... then again that only means around 800 cal burned

30 minutes HIIT elliptical with heartrate from 150-180, 20 minutes bike at constant heart rate of 150-160, followed by 3 sets of decline crunches to failure each time.
    Pretty insane cardio Easy. Watch it at 180, we don't want you having a heart attack old-timer (jk, haha).
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

nah, thats my normal cardio range, has been for a while. I can maintain a conversation at that point
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

nah, thats my normal cardio range, has been for a while. I can maintain a conversation at that point
    Hmmm... not bad Easy. Not bad.
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

well this mornings workout didn't go exactly as planned. I guess I was still depleted and sorta wiped out from the late evening HIIT.. not going to do high intensity at nite again

squat 140x4-realized I wasn't going to make 20, so stopped, 130x14, 130x12
    lying leg curl 60x14, 60x11
    wide grip pulldown 150x15, 150x13
    db rows 53x15, 53x15
    incline press 50x15, 50x13
    incline db flies 10x15, 10x15
    seated military 50x11, 40x13
    lateral db extensions 10x15, 10x14
    standing triceps ext supersetted with ez curl 53x10-53x15, 53x9, 53x13

not really all bad, I had hoped for more but just didn't have it in me. given that yesterday net of cardio i only had around a 250 calorie intake (thats not including basal metabolism, just cardio) I guess its not a surprise I didnt' have a lot in me. I only had some ezekiel cereal + milk preworkout, and didn't take RPM so that may have contributed. just forgot the rpm wasn't on purpose. still a good workout though.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Thumbs up

Keep on keeping on, Easy. Push harder everyday. Let's show 'em all, we can still get better, as we get older!! Being over 40 doesn't mean sh*t to me. I love it. I feel freaking great!! Unstoppable, immovable, unconquerable!! I turn 44 in a couple of months, and I'm gonna look damn good for some birthday photos, you can count on that. Let's do this EASY!!
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Wow man youve come so far!! I remember your first log..ahhh Nostalgia. Keep it up Easy!! "woke up quick at about noon just thought that i had to be in Compton soon.." sorry too much RPM.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Mkay Easy question for you. I woke up dead dragging tired. I got okay sleep so I doubt thats it. I literally feel like I could go back to bed and not get up for days.

Do you see any benefit in me taking RPM? I have some here but I don't want to add it in unless the benefits are pretty good.
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

its pretty nice, start at a smaller dose to see how it hits you. probably 1 cap, maybe 2. if you want it to hit fast (and hard, and maybe last a little less) you can open 1 cap into a shotglass of water, stir + drink. that kicks in pretty immediately, and way harder.

The mix of ingredients all go together to make it so there is a smaller amount of each in there, but you get an overall nice long lasting stim with a gentler fade out when it goes away rather than a crash
  40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Mkay Easy question for you. I woke up dead dragging tired. I got okay sleep so I doubt thats it. I literally feel like I could go back to bed and not get up for days.

Do you see any benefit in me taking RPM? I have some here but I don't want to add it in unless the benefits are pretty good.
    You know its funny you mentioned this, last week i was feeling the same damn way and was getting pretty good sleep still so i couldnt figure it out. Especially saturday, i woke up and struggled the WHOLE day to keep my eyes open.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:03 AM