The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

1. no abs no care
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    No its more of a prohormone to winny. Fairly mild.

You sure? I thought this was pretty much SD with Milk Thistle.

methyl masterdol... sides after 3 days?

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/superdro...1021133/tm.htm
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post

I think the pre-2005 ban methyl masterdrol was superdrol, but the current product (hence the V2) isn't. its 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one - epiandrosterone

4. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post

that was the old version
  5. Question

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I myself noticed a bigger pump on the first day. The patent pending metabolism concoction in the product help it convert better therefor getting more into your system quicker. So this could very well be the compound, ull know by tomorrow and the third day is when it kicked in fully for me. Aggression, strength, etc.
    I'm within a few days now of starting a cycle of MMV2. I see where it says rapid-release version. How long before my workout should I take them? I'll be doing 6 caps a day (I'm 6'3 and 265 lbs.) instead of 3. I'm gonna pop 3 before my workouts, then space the other 3 out during the rest of the day. Just wondering how long before lifting? When I use MDHT, I take it 1.5 to 2 hours before the workout so it has time to really kick in. What about the MMV2?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    that was the old version

Ah, so this is just DHEA then?
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

7. I dont know alot about this new one, pretty sure its not "just dhea" though..lol

8. Yea I took mine abut 30 to 45 mins before I trained. Also this is not just DHEA. We have a writeup in our section that it converts to stanolone. We've had amazing feedback on the product and its one of my faves.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. V2 is 5a reduced DHEA, so a prohormone 2 steps away from DHT.

10. Yup and we have our patent pending metabolism compex in their to ensure you get more of the active.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

11. Hope you get to see your abs Easy

12. One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.

13. is this one of your guys current products??? or a soon to be product??? havnt heard of it before, sounds interesting.
  14. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.
    And Thundergod appreciates you all the way!! I just started dosing the MMV2 today. I started my log on it today as well. Check it out at "MMV2=Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All log"!! I'll probably receive my Receptor Monday to include along for the ride also. Thanks a million LG!!!

15. I'm in for this one Easy. Looking forward to seeing how this all works out for ya my friend.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

16. ok, today was switch of set/rep count, so still 1 set of 20 on squats, but aiming for 12-15 on others, 2 sets

squats 130x20 - I think 135-140 is my real 20rm. i've just been being cautious on raising it
    wide grip pulldowns 120x15, 120x15
    db rows 46x15, 46x15
    decline bb press - 80x15, 80x10
    db flies 10x15, 10x15
    military press 50x12, 50x10
    front raises 10x12, 10x12
    standing triceps ext supersetted with ez curls 48x12 - 48x15, 48x10-48x11

that was pretty nice. I could have gone higher on the pulldowns, I couldnt remember what I used last time for the 20 rep count. forgot to do another leg exercise, i'll remember next workout

17. Late but i am in always good to see a log from easy good luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

18. Good luck Easy. I know that given your physique, anabolics/androgens have become necessary to maintain.

19. Well, when you hit 40 and there are women with higher testosterone and lower estrogen than you naturally, its not easy to make significant body comp changes. My other choice is to just go on TRT + arimidex already.

anyhow, here's some pics, they didn't turn out all that well but whatever. Can't quite see that vascularity or definition is up from these. even tho i'm calipering at 15-16%, the pics look higher to me. but the veins on the top of biceps are starting to show too so I have no idea.

20. Good luck Easy. I am going to start a sponsored log here in a couple days as well.

How do you like the MMV2 so far? How are you dosing it?

21. Subbed. Good luck with this product Easy. I'm sure the abs will show soon with your disciplin.
    Freedom means nothing here.

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, when you hit 40 and there are women with higher testosterone and lower estrogen than you naturally, its not easy to make significant body comp changes. My other choice is to just go on TRT + arimidex already.

anyhow, here's some pics, they didn't turn out all that well but whatever. Can't quite see that vascularity or definition is up from these. even tho i'm calipering at 15-16%, the pics look higher to me. but the veins on the top of biceps are starting to show too so I have no idea.

I hear ya bro i did not start trying to change till i was 43 and 310lbs i am now 46 and down to 240 but to get that ripped vascular look is tough at this age a ton of hard work if i only started 25 yrs ago argggg but you look good bro keep it up
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

23. I was 39 and 245 when I started, 186ish today 14 months later. been a TRT candidate since at least 35 (that was the first time I was tested). It sorta sucks to look back and realize how you wasted the hormones you had

24. C'mon You can get it done! I've never tried any of the LG stuff. But I'm watching to see what it does for you..My Var is almost gone

25. Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

26. I hate feeling like i'm placeboing, but I see a little bit of a vascularity difference already. not that it is necessarily what you are looking for christine

27. LOL well when I lean up I have the vascularity. Not sure how much I like it, but its part of the game. I'm looking for low sides, lean gains and endurance and strength.

28. Damn, almost missed this one easy. Good luck with this buddy!! Subdizzled!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

29. I kind of feel like i'm getting some endurance gains as well, a little hard to tell for sure. the workout yesterday felt a little different in that regard. I was going to go do some extended cardio today to test that, but got stuck home with the 3 year old. daycare wont take them if they have a fever. was only 101, and came right down with motrin, but still gotta keep her home for the day

30. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    C'mon You can get it done! I've never tried any of the LG stuff. But I'm watching to see what it does for you..My Var is almost gone
    Women and roids... no better combo on Earth.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:13 PM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:10 AM
  4. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 09:03 AM