Irish Cannon's THIRD CUTTING LOG! Leviathan Reloaded/Ephedrine/ATD/+ other goodies!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. It definitely makes me feel better and keeps me going.

I places an order at NP and ATW. I ordered:

10lbs of Whey Isolate
    Big tub of Xtend
    Napalm

I decided to wait on the test boosters and AI's until the ones I really want come in stock. Everyone must be trying to get summer-ready. When the products are in, I'll be ordering:

Diesel Test Hardcore
    Trib Test Extreme
    pSARm/Formadrol

I can't wait until I get to try that stack! I don't know about you guys, but it sounds sick to me. I'd really like to stay away from anabolics from here on out, so I'm going to try to get my test levels to unnatural levels naturally. Haha.

Today is my A1 workout: High-rep Chest/Hams/Arms/Calves

I'll be using Napalm on high-rep days and cardio days. I don't sweat nearly as much on low-rep days, so I figure it wouldn't make much sense to use it at that time. So I'll essentially be using Napalm 4-5x a week, along with Leviathan Reloaded ED.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Ur getting shredded Irish.

That's awesome.. what's your diet look like, how much of a caloric deficit you runnin'?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Ur getting shredded Irish.

That's awesome.. what's your diet look like, how much of a caloric deficit you runnin'?
    No idea how much of a deficit I'm running, but here's my current diet...

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, 2 slices of whole wheat toast w/natty peanut butter, 12oz glass of skim milk, 2 cups of coffee

Meal 2-Prewo: 2 scoops of All the Whey Isolate

Meal 3-Postwo: 2 scoops of All the Whey Isolate, small serving of no-sugar added apple sauce

Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna w/low fat mayo, 2 slices of wheat toast w/natty peanut butter

Meal 5: Spinach salad w/ two Tilapia fish fillets, 1-calorie spritzer salad dressing

Meal 6: 1/2 tub of fat-free cottage cheese, 2tbsp natty peanut butter
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Alright guys, things have been going real good this week. I've been using the Xtend and Napalm since Wednesday and I have to say that I really enjoy the Napalm. (Of course I enjoy the Xtend too but that's a given...) I can really feel the fat just melting away when I do cardio. I can't wait to really see the results in the mirror on my lower stomach fat. The first day I just used one pump, but I used two yesterday and will probably continue to do that. I'll pick some more up if I really see results from it.

On top of the Napalm I've been taking two capsules of Leviathan Reloaded pre-workout, so I have to say that I'm pretty stimmed out...and I LOVE it!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

just wondering, what does your shoulder workout look like ?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    just wondering, what does your shoulder workout look like ?
    I have two different workouts for each body part. A low-rep day and high-rep day. With that said, I workout my shoulders during my B1 (high-rep) and B2 (low-rep) workouts.

B1 Shoulder exercises: *Supersets*- 10-14 rep range
    Reverse Grip DB Front Raises- 2 Warmup, 4 working sets superset with...
    DB Lateral Raises: 4 sets

B2 Shoulder exercise: 4-6 rep range
    Seated DB Press: 2 warmup sets, 4 working sets
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

So I'm about five days into using Napalm and I have to say that I like the stuff. I don't really see any results as of yet, but I wouldn't expect to see anything this soon; however, I can feel it working, and I definitely notice myself sweating more in the area I apply it.

Strength was down a tad on Chest exercises today, but it was up on Hamstring exercises. Arms were par with the week prior.

I'm still waiting for Nutraplanet to get everything that I want in stock. I can't wait to run the sick stack I've got planned. High doses of DTHC/TTE, along with Formadrol and pSARM, Napalm, and Leviathan Reloaded. Once the Formadrol/pSARM are in stock, I'm making the order.

I'll post a new picture come Friday.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So I'm about five days into using Napalm and I have to say that I like the stuff. I don't really see any results as of yet, but I wouldn't expect to see anything this soon; however, I can feel it working, and I definitely notice myself sweating more in the area I apply it.

Strength was down a tad on Chest exercises today, but it was up on Hamstring exercises. Arms were par with the week prior.

I'm still waiting for Nutraplanet to get everything that I want in stock. I can't wait to run the sick stack I've got planned. High doses of DTHC/TTE, along with Formadrol and pSARM, Napalm, and Leviathan Reloaded. Once the Formadrol/pSARM are in stock, I'm making the order.

I'll post a new picture come Friday.
    They say that napalm can cause water retention were you use it till you stop.This could hide your progress somewhat.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    They say that napalm can cause water retention were you use it till you stop.This could hide your progress somewhat.
    So you're saying I may get water retention in the area I use it, but when I stop the results will be more apparent?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Just over a week on Napalm and Xtend. I'm loving both of them. I cut back my pre and post workout protein intake. I'm only taking one scoop of whey twice daily. I figured since I've been using 30-40g of BCAAs via Xtend everyday I'd like to see what kind of results I get from backing down on the protein and increasing BCAAs.

Took this pic just before I hit cardio today.

Edit: Just found out that Nutra has pretty much everything in stock that I'd like to use. For some reason TTE is no longer listed under the Get Diesel products, but no worries. Saves me some money and I probably don't really need it. I'll be ordering pSARm/Formadrol combo and the twin-pack DTH. 2/2/2 for the DTH, 1/1/1 for pSARM, and 1/1 for Formadrol. Ship it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Just over a week on Napalm and Xtend. I'm loving both of them. I cut back my pre and post workout protein intake. I'm only taking one scoop of whey twice daily. I figured since I've been using 30-40g of BCAAs via Xtend everyday I'd like to see what kind of results I get from backing down on the protein and increasing BCAAs.

Took this pic just before I hit cardio today.

Edit: Just found out that Nutra has pretty much everything in stock that I'd like to use. For some reason TTE is no longer listed under the Get Diesel products, but no worries. Saves me some money and I probably don't really need it. I'll be ordering pSARm/Formadrol combo and the twin-pack DTH. 2/2/2 for the DTH, 1/1/1 for pSARM, and 1/1 for Formadrol. Ship it!

DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN bro!!!! Ur friggin getting shredded!! Mucho props bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN bro!!!! Ur friggin getting shredded!! Mucho props bro!
    Thanks, bro. I've been working pretty hard at it. May bump the cardio up within the week. Not too sure yet. Things are definitely going pretty well thus far. Hopefully I can keep things up. I'll be posting a new supplement regimine pretty soon as I will be adding a lot to it.

FYI, I shaved the facial hair. Haha. I look soooo much different.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I made my order. A few things have changed.

Here are the supplements I just purchased...

More Xtend and Napalm
    Stoked by AI
    Diesel Test Hardcore Twin pack
    NOW Adam Multi Vit

I also picked up some casein protein to replace my cottage cheese at night. I'll be taking a scoop of that with some peanut butter before bed.

I decided to get Stoked instead of the pSARM/Formadrol combo. I haven't heard too much on pSARM and am curious as to how I will like resveratrol or however it's spelled. Stoked just looked like a good product to combo with DTH. I obviously got more Napalm because I like the stuff and don't see mine lasting real long, and I bought more Xtend since I've been megadosing and will need some more.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Got a good 40min cardio session in today. Running pretty poor in poker so far today. Just busted in an MTT, played some Limit Omaha 8/better earlier and ran bad in that too. I've got one MTT left for today, it's bust or robusto and then study for my accounting test that I have tomorrow.

Supps should be in on Tuesday and I'll start all of that as soon as I get it. I've also started taking creatine monohydrate since my roomate had some lying around that he wasn't using.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Going to run a cycle any time soon ?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Going to run a cycle any time soon ?
    Probably not for a bit if I ever do. I just bought that DTH and Stoked so I'll be doing things naturally for at least a bit longer. If I did it would be something like 1.5g Test/wk + Anavar
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Probably not for a bit if I ever do. I just bought that DTH and Stoked so I'll be doing things naturally for at least a bit longer. If I did it would be something like 1.5g Test/wk + Anavar
    Each time ya want to stay natty ya get that ich again......At your size and BF% that cycle would be tits
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

DTH+Stoked. That should be a nice combo. Are you going to log those 2 ?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ......At your size and BF% that cycle would be tits
    I don't know what that means, haha.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

DTH+Stoked. That should be a nice combo. Are you going to log those 2 ?
    Ya, I'll definitely include my thoughts and anything interesting on the two. I'll just log them here, though. Not in another thread. I should get my package from NP today.

I figure that Napalm/Leviathan Reloaded/DTH/Stoked will be a pretty sick stack. I can't wait to start it. Everyone is always saying how great DTH is so I'm really curious to see if it lives up to the hype.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Ever since I dropped my whey intake I've had horrible hunger pains. My appetite is kicking and I'm begging for some extra food. I'm starting to think that it may not have been a good idea.

Changed a few things up diet wise this week:

1. Switched from Wal-mart bread to Ezekiel bread

2. Have small pink-lady apples for my carb source after lifting sessions

3. Protein intake has been cut from 2 scoops of whey 2x daily to 1 heaping scoop 2x daily; however, I've been taking in roughly 60g of BCAAs daily

4. Cottage cheese will be replaced by casein protein shakes

A couple other quick things to note:

1. Strength was UP today in the gym!

2. All my supps came in from NP. Look for some updates throughout the week.

3. I'm hungry ALL the time!!
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I don't know what that means, haha.
    Pretty sure it means awesome, since tits are awesome. My buddies dad, whos drunk 90% of the time I see him, always says it.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Pretty sure it means awesome, since tits are awesome. My buddies dad, whos drunk 90% of the time I see him, always says it.
    I figured it was between that, or you were assuring me of gyno...
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I figured it was between that, or you were assuring me of gyno...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Speaking of gyno I pretty much got rid of mine during my Epidrol cycle back in Feb/March. I'm super anal about checking it all the time, though. I'm always scared it's going to come back. Sometimes I'll feel a slight ache in the area and I freak out, but most of the time I think it's all in my head. I don't really even think it was super horrible to begin with, but the fact that it actually got rid of it was so cool to me, and I definitely don't want it back. I may have to grab a bottle of Epidrol just in case it flares up again.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I think we have the same friend
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Speaking of gyno I pretty much got rid of mine during my Epidrol cycle back in Feb/March. I'm super anal about checking it all the time, though. I'm always scared it's going to come back. Sometimes I'll feel a slight ache in the area and I freak out, but most of the time I think it's all in my head. I don't really even think it was super horrible to begin with, but the fact that it actually got rid of it was so cool to me, and I definitely don't want it back. I may have to grab a bottle of Epidrol just in case it flares up again.
    Wow I am the EXACT same way. I just finished up some transdermal Formestane and it's pretty much gone. I applied 5pumps to each pec 2x's/day. I hope it doesn't come back even a little but time will tell....thats awesome for you I hope it stays away
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Started both the DTH and Stoked yesterday. Obviously nothing to report yet. I won't be lifting until tomorrow, but I do an hour of cardio today. Endurance has been up on the cardio and I've increased the speed when incline-walking and when on the stairmill.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

So I figured today was going to be a bad workout but was I wrong.

I had to work much longer than planned, when I finished I had to rush to the gym so I could get a jump-start out of town.

I told myself I was going to try to get through the workout in record time, and I don't know if it was the help of the DTH or Stoked or both, but my strength was a few reps higher than last week on the same exercises, and I crushed my cardio with great endurance and energy to spare.

My gym's scale is busted, so I haven't weighed myself in over a week, and I'm extremely anxious to see where I'm at. The fact that my strength is going up amazes me and I am loving every workout.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Planning on moderate cheating all day today.

I had some home-cooked whole-wheat spaghetti w/Italian sausage last night and some red wine. So far today I had my normal meals with the addition of Sushi (made with brown rice), Sake, chips and salsa. Bought some Wailuha Wheat beer (brewed with passion fruit..mmmm) and may get some fried chicken.

I just feel I need a weekend break from the diet. I will still be eating my normal meals, but will add some stuff in. I won't be doing cardio today like I normally do, but I will get in an hour tomorrow. The weekends were originally optional cardio days that have turned into a normal part of the routine, anyways.

I can't even express how great this cut has gone. I never even imagined it would go this well. Not only have I been losing the weight at an excellent pace, but my strength has been going up in the process. I really hope this continues.

New pictures will be up early next week. I'm out of town and didn't bring my camera.

DTH and Stoked have been awesome, as have Napalm and mega-dosed BCAAs (Xtend); however, I haven't decided to continue buying BCAAs or not. I have been going through them so fast. One large tub of Xtend lasts me about 2.5 weeks. Pretty expensive and I'm not a complete "balla" yet. I'll probably just buy them throughout the summer and call it quits come Sept/Oct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY
    By Irish Cannon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:14 AM
  2. Ephedrine, Dcp, Leviathan Reloaded
    By bishs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 05:23 PM
  3. Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs