Irish Cannon's THIRD CUTTING LOG! Leviathan Reloaded/Ephedrine/ATD/+ other goodies!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ever since I dropped my whey intake I've had horrible hunger pains. My appetite is kicking and I'm begging for some extra food. I'm starting to think that it may not have been a good idea.

Changed a few things up diet wise this week:

1. Switched from Wal-mart bread to Ezekiel bread

2. Have small pink-lady apples for my carb source after lifting sessions

3. Protein intake has been cut from 2 scoops of whey 2x daily to 1 heaping scoop 2x daily; however, I've been taking in roughly 60g of BCAAs daily

4. Cottage cheese will be replaced by casein protein shakes

A couple other quick things to note:

1. Strength was UP today in the gym!

2. All my supps came in from NP. Look for some updates throughout the week.

3. I'm hungry ALL the time!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't know what that means, haha.
    Pretty sure it means awesome, since tits are awesome. My buddies dad, whos drunk 90% of the time I see him, always says it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Pretty sure it means awesome, since tits are awesome. My buddies dad, whos drunk 90% of the time I see him, always says it.
    I figured it was between that, or you were assuring me of gyno...
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I figured it was between that, or you were assuring me of gyno...
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Speaking of gyno I pretty much got rid of mine during my Epidrol cycle back in Feb/March. I'm super anal about checking it all the time, though. I'm always scared it's going to come back. Sometimes I'll feel a slight ache in the area and I freak out, but most of the time I think it's all in my head. I don't really even think it was super horrible to begin with, but the fact that it actually got rid of it was so cool to me, and I definitely don't want it back. I may have to grab a bottle of Epidrol just in case it flares up again.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think we have the same friend
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Speaking of gyno I pretty much got rid of mine during my Epidrol cycle back in Feb/March. I'm super anal about checking it all the time, though. I'm always scared it's going to come back. Sometimes I'll feel a slight ache in the area and I freak out, but most of the time I think it's all in my head. I don't really even think it was super horrible to begin with, but the fact that it actually got rid of it was so cool to me, and I definitely don't want it back. I may have to grab a bottle of Epidrol just in case it flares up again.
    Wow I am the EXACT same way. I just finished up some transdermal Formestane and it's pretty much gone. I applied 5pumps to each pec 2x's/day. I hope it doesn't come back even a little but time will tell....thats awesome for you I hope it stays away
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Started both the DTH and Stoked yesterday. Obviously nothing to report yet. I won't be lifting until tomorrow, but I do an hour of cardio today. Endurance has been up on the cardio and I've increased the speed when incline-walking and when on the stairmill.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

So I figured today was going to be a bad workout but was I wrong.

I had to work much longer than planned, when I finished I had to rush to the gym so I could get a jump-start out of town.

I told myself I was going to try to get through the workout in record time, and I don't know if it was the help of the DTH or Stoked or both, but my strength was a few reps higher than last week on the same exercises, and I crushed my cardio with great endurance and energy to spare.

My gym's scale is busted, so I haven't weighed myself in over a week, and I'm extremely anxious to see where I'm at. The fact that my strength is going up amazes me and I am loving every workout.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Planning on moderate cheating all day today.

I had some home-cooked whole-wheat spaghetti w/Italian sausage last night and some red wine. So far today I had my normal meals with the addition of Sushi (made with brown rice), Sake, chips and salsa. Bought some Wailuha Wheat beer (brewed with passion fruit..mmmm) and may get some fried chicken.

I just feel I need a weekend break from the diet. I will still be eating my normal meals, but will add some stuff in. I won't be doing cardio today like I normally do, but I will get in an hour tomorrow. The weekends were originally optional cardio days that have turned into a normal part of the routine, anyways.

I can't even express how great this cut has gone. I never even imagined it would go this well. Not only have I been losing the weight at an excellent pace, but my strength has been going up in the process. I really hope this continues.

New pictures will be up early next week. I'm out of town and didn't bring my camera.

DTH and Stoked have been awesome, as have Napalm and mega-dosed BCAAs (Xtend); however, I haven't decided to continue buying BCAAs or not. I have been going through them so fast. One large tub of Xtend lasts me about 2.5 weeks. Pretty expensive and I'm not a complete "balla" yet. I'll probably just buy them throughout the summer and call it quits come Sept/Oct.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What's your current weight as of right now ?
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    What's your current weight as of right now ?
    Honestly, I'm not too positive. My gym's scale is broken so I haven't weighed in a couple weeks. I went to the grocery store this morning to buy some food for breakfast with a tummy full of BCAAs and all my clothes on including a heavy decently heavy belt and a few things in hand and stepped on a big scale they have right near the door and weighed 174. I'm guessing I'm around 171.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Alright, it's time to get back on track after the weekend. Fortunately today is a high-rep day and I will get a good pump which should get my mindset back. I've been eating lots of chips and stuff this weekend and had some beer. My diet has been so mentally draining the last few weeks. 1700cals a day is rough.

Honestly, I don't enjoy cheat foods as much as I used to. My mind is so warped into thinking I'm going to get fat from eating them. The only bad stuff I really had this weekend were Wheat thins, beer, and chips with salsa....a lot of them. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm almost thinking cheating isn't even worth it if I feel so guilty afterwords.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

With Guiness, I don't even eat. I just drink the beer. The stuff is so heavy it's like a meal.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    With Guiness, I don't even eat. I just drink the beer. The stuff is so heavy it's like a meal.
    Guinness is around only 105 calories per beer. I love me some Guinness with lots o'food.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

One day isn't going to do sh1t to you. It might help you actually.You are doing great no matter what and you deserved a break . imo
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

I haven't been able to handle the diet I'm on, so I added another snackish meal to my diet. Between meal 4 and 5 I make a grilled cheese sandwich with fat-free cheese on whole wheat toast, and I also have some plain, non-fat yogurt. I tend to get super hungry even after I eat dinner, so I really think this will help a little bit. I have no reason to be on such a super strict diet. After adding up my cals and realized I'm only taking in about 1800-1900cals a day, I figure an extra 180 won't hurt. Who knows, it may benefit me in some way.

I added 10 minutes to my post-lifting cardio. Doing 30mins instead of 20 now. May possibly add an additional 20mins of cardio to my cardio days.

Todays picture:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Your looking lean as hell man, good job. Are you trying to get leaner? If your not you should switch over to a lean bulk your body would probably pack some muscle on real quick since you hhave been dieting so long.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Your looking lean as hell man, good job. Are you trying to get leaner? If your not you should switch over to a lean bulk your body would probably pack some muscle on real quick since you hhave been dieting so long.
    Ya, I'm still trying to lose weight. Mainly in the bottom belly area. As you can see, I really only have a visible 4-pack. The rest of it is hidden under a thin layer of fat that I'm still trying ot get rid of. It's an extremely stubborn area. My brother, sister and I all have it, but I"m the only one working super hard to get rid of it. Hopefully I can show them that it is in fact possible to shed it off.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Ya, I'm still trying to lose weight. Mainly in the bottom belly area. As you can see, I really only have a visible 4-pack. The rest of it is hidden under a thin layer of fat that I'm still trying ot get rid of. It's an extremely stubborn area. My brother, sister and I all have it, but I"m the only one working super hard to get rid of it. Hopefully I can show them that it is in fact possible to shed it off.
    I hear you on that, once you get it set in your mind to get down to a certain level you have to! when you finally get there i better see a small lean bulk thread.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Your cut is definitely comin' along nicely bro. Keep up the good work. Soon enough you'll be able to start bulking..
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

IC you ever look into CLA? Some people swear by the stuff to keep the belly fat off. I know for myslef. I nabbed 1000caps from BN about 2 years ago and ran them at 6/day from about feb-june.....my abs never looked better.

I was dieting my ass off much in the same fashion you are. The year prior to that I had also dieted down to close the same BF and my abs didn't really "pop" as much as they did with the CLA
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

you're lookin great from the first pic in your first log. what do the legs look like? haven't seen em since the first pics. the hair cut and the shave made a big diff too.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

IC you ever look into CLA? Some people swear by the stuff to keep the belly fat off. I know for myslef. I nabbed 1000caps from BN about 2 years ago and ran them at 6/day from about feb-june.....my abs never looked better.

I was dieting my ass off much in the same fashion you are. The year prior to that I had also dieted down to close the same BF and my abs didn't really "pop" as much as they did with the CLA
    I'll look into it for my next supplement purchase.

I just finished working. I'm pretty exhausted, but fortunately today is just a cardio day. No heavy lifting. I'm going to hit the gym around 6:30 when it calms down a bit. Get a good hour and twenty in.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

I'll look into it for my next supplement purchase.

I just finished working. I'm pretty exhausted, but fortunately today is just a cardio day. No heavy lifting. I'm going to hit the gym around 6:30 when it calms down a bit. Get a good hour and twenty in.
    o BTW....lookin' leaner. CLA is def something that takes time to notice
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

I second the CLA thing it does help alot. It shrinks your exsitant fat cells and prevents new ones.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Just saw that Scivation added a new protein product. 10lbs for $60 at NP! My next order will include that and some CLA.

In case some of you never viewed my past logs, I just did a Before/After from my first pictures to a picture a took today. I don't have any recent leg photos simply because it's hard to get a picture of them on any mirrors in the house, and the gym has horrible lighting. They look good, though.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Everything has been going pretty well. Strength is climbing steadily on most exercises. I enjoy being on both DTH and Stoked; however, I feel the hype over DTH is a little overexagerated. It's a good product, definitely the best natural test booster I've used, but I really don't notice anything insane. If this was the first time my strength went up during my cut then obviously I would be highly impressed, but my strength has been going up since the beginning.

I'm not too sure what my weight is at. The scale at my gym is still broken. I feel I'm lingering around 171lbs. I think I'm at the weight where it's going to take a little longer to shed pounds than before. I've upped my PWO cardio to 30 mins, and I've added a meal to my day as I had mentioned I was getting super hungry. I've been making a turkey sandwich on whole wheat pita bread with some fat-free swiss cheese, dijon mustard, spinach, etc.

My desire to snack on crackers (wheat thins, triscuits) and beer has gone up, but I've been doing my best to not indulge, especially in the beer. I tend to have a few crackers with my turkey sandwich. I really wish I had gotten a complete 6-pack before all these cravings have been coming on.

Next supplement purchase will be coming up shortly, although I told myself I was going to take it easy this time. I spent too much on the last order. I think I'll get some Scivation Whey, CLA as you all mentioned, and possibly more BCAAs.

I'll be in Boston next week. Hopefully diet and training won't suffer too much. I expect to get at least one workout in while I'm there. I'll be carrying around a backpack the whole trip with some essentials in it (protein powder, beef jerky, bars, BCAAs, etc.)
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Have you thought about doing a small lean bulk for a little while then going back to a cut. The only reason I say this is that when I cut for a extended period of time, I seem to lose my fat burning ability. So what I do is when i get to that point i start a small lean bulk(very lean). That seems to help my body because it is getting immune to the cut. Your gains will be very lean anyways. Then you can get back on the cut and lose the rest. Just a thought.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Have you thought about doing a small lean bulk for a little while then going back to a cut. The only reason I say this is that when I cut for a extended period of time, I seem to lose my fat burning ability. So what I do is when i get to that point i start a small lean bulk(very lean). That seems to help my body because it is getting immune to the cut. Your gains will be very lean anyways. Then you can get back on the cut and lose the rest. Just a thought.
    That sounds relieving. I think I'll just work with what I've got diet wise right now. Since I just added that extra meal, I'd like to see how I react to it. That meal alone probably puts another 500cals in my diet.

Doing a bulk would make me debate even further over another oral cycle. Probably Hdrol/Pplex type thing.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

I've had some serious snacking problems lately. I ate a box of wheat thins yesterday along with a few beers. I feel horrible about it. I've never been on a strict cutting diet this long. I normally don't have snacking problems, but lately I really have.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

IC, go with a lean bulk for 4 weeks with one cheat meal per week. Yove been dieting for almost what 24weeks now!?!

Get in about 200gr carbs/day and split em fat/protein and carb/protein (morning, pre postw/o & post w/o meal) and throw in 15min cardio post-workout.

so your daily's would look about like this with 6 meals
    protein: 300-315
    carbs: 200
    fat: 60
    cals: ~2,600
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

IC, go with a lean bulk for 4 weeks with one cheat meal per week. Yove been dieting for almost what 24weeks now!?!

Get in about 200gr carbs/day and split em fat/protein and carb/protein (morning, pre postw/o & post w/o meal) and throw in 15min cardio post-workout.

so your daily's would look about like this with 6 meals
    protein: 300-315
    carbs: 200
    fat: 60
    cals: ~2,600
    That sounds good, except I'm still going to keep the cardio where I have it at right now. I'll just change my diet around...I still can't believe I ate a whole box of wheat thins last night.

My diet will be totally messed up next week, though. Since I'll be in Boston, I expect each day to be filled with clam chowder and beer.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

That sounds good, except I'm still going to keep the cardio where I have it at right now. I'll just change my diet around...I still can't believe I ate a whole box of wheat thins last night.

My diet will be totally messed up next week, though. Since I'll be in Boston, I expect each day to be filled with clam chowder and beer.
    haha I was out there last week, boston cream pie and sam adams....that did wonders for my diet

Plus with your next stack I dont think you'll have to worry about putting on ANY fat just LBM
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Plus with your next stack I dont think you'll have to worry about putting on ANY fat just LBM
    Ya, I'm definitely excited about it!

I realized I haven't shown any leg pictures since the beginning, so I did the best I could a few minutes ago. Lighting is bad but here you are...
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Just killed my workout today. Strength was up. Weightlifting and cardio endurance were both way up. Minus my binge on Wheat Thins last night, I feel amazing, and even that is just mental. I think everything (diet+supplementation+training ) is really working together perfectly. I've never felt better in my life.

I'm considering getting back into sprinting. The last time I trained was over a year ago when I pulled my hammy. Haven't done sprints since then. I'm sort of scared to get back into it. I'd sort of like to get back into running, but I don't know if I could hold my lifting strength if I did. I'd really have to do some research.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

During this entire cut IC what do you think has been the most effective, outside of diet and cardio?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

dude your legs are gangsta! very nice. i bet you're getting considerably more pu$$y than you were when you looked like a lumberjack! haha
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

During this entire cut IC what do you think has been the most effective, outside of diet and cardio?
    As far as weight training, things really started to take off for me when I started doing my new workout. It allows me to hit each muscle group twice EOW, one workout being low rep and the other being high rep. I really think that helped my strength.

As for supplements, I've used so much since the beginning. Leviathan Reloaded has been awesome for both my cardio and weight training. I haven't even finished my first bottle of Napalm yet, but I feel that it has helped somewhat. I've enjoyed running Stoked and DTH together. Running the Hdrol/Epidrol was alright, but it really wasn't worth the extra effort other than the gyno reduction I got out of Epidrol which was awesome and totally unexpected. Out of all of the supplements I would say that Xtend has done the most for me. BCAAs seem to provide amazing support during a cut.

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    dude your legs are gangsta! very nice. i bet you're getting considerably more pu$$y than you were when you looked like a lumberjack! haha
    Hahahah
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Once again a bad weekend as far as cheating. I've been taking things a little too far. I love chips with salsa and beer and I loaded up on them yesterday in the pool. I think I'm just going to try to forget about, not worry about the fact that I've eaten so much starchy carbs and alcohol the last few weeks, have fun in Boston, but be a complete machine when I get back. No cheating. No alcohol. What used to be cheat day will be refeed day. I've got about a week or so left of Stoked! and about 2 1/2 weeks left of DTH. After that point I'd like to take about 2 weeks off of all supplements other than whey/casein shakes and BCAAs. I've been discussing things with Distilled Water about different LG products, and I will most likely be starting a new log (once I start supplements back up) so I can log those products for them.

The supplements I've used in my cut:

Leviathan Reloaded by Palo Alto Labs
    Napalm by Avant Research
    Stoked! by Anabolic Innovations
    Diesel Test Hardcore by Get Diesel
    H-drol by Competitive Edge Labs
    Epidrol by Genera Supplements
    Blue-up by Controlled Labs
    All The Whey (Whey and Casein powders)
    Xtend by Scivation
    Creatine Monohydrate by Nutraplanet
    Beta-alanine by Primaforce
    ADAM by NOW

Each and every one of these is a quality product and I'd recommend each one.

Some quick notes:

1. I don't recommend anyone cut without the use of BCAAs. They proved to be an amazing aid in holding muscle during a cut. I attribute my strength gains mainly to the use of these.

2. Thermogenics kick ass. Use one if you can, but it's only necessary to take them pre-workout. I don't see much of a point in using them throughout the day. It never made a difference for me when I did.

3. Topical fat-loss products DO work; not just a gimmick that tingles. Napalm is the only one I've tried, but I know there are other quality topicals out there.

4. Epidrol gets rid of gyno...for serious. It's the real deal.

5. Casein protein fills you up and is cheaper than cottage cheese.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY
    By Irish Cannon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:14 AM
  2. Ephedrine, Dcp, Leviathan Reloaded
    By bishs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 07:23 PM
  3. Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192