Irish Cannon's THIRD CUTTING LOG! Leviathan Reloaded/Ephedrine/ATD/+ other goodies!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Answers

hell yea IRISH keep it up brother!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Things have gone fairly well this past week. I'm about to hit the gym in an hr or so. I'm watching No Country for Old Men and drinking some coffee right now. Going to pop my second dose of LR pretty soon. I'll check my weight today and post it up after my workout. I think I'm around 187 lbs now. That makes for a total loss of 32 lbs since late November.

My cheat meal nights have been pretty tame. This past Friday I went to a Japanese restaurant and had a decent amount of sushi and a couple glasses of scotch.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Things have gone fairly well this past week. I'm about to hit the gym in an hr or so. I'm watching No Country for Old Men and drinking some coffee right now. Going to pop my second dose of LR pretty soon. I'll check my weight today and post it up after my workout. I think I'm around 187 lbs now. That makes for a total loss of 32 lbs since late November.

My cheat meal nights have been pretty tame. This past Friday I went to a Japanese restaurant and had a decent amount of sushi and a couple glasses of scotch.
    32 pounds thats amazing man great job. Hope you keep getting good losses!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I need help with my front delts. I noticed yesterday that they were real weak during my Incline DB Press, and I feel like they are getting smaller. I've been doing upright rows for them. I'm considering switching to front raises.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Had an AMAZING workout today. Hit Quads/Delts/Back/Traps and did 20 mins. on the Stair-mill. Everyone at the gym is telling me that I'm getting leaner which makes me feel good. My strength is still going up on multiple exercises.

For front delts today I did front raises with the reverse grip (palms facing upward). I really liked how those felt. I'll continue to do them for a while. Hopefully results will follow.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

This morning's picture...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

good job. How tall are you. We have basically the same physique. Im 5'11...190 at the moment and have been putting on mass pretty decent, but just cant quite get that last little bit off my abs....still working though
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice bro! Ur getting lean man! Rock on! I like arnold presses too. Those seem to hit my shoulders pretty solid!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I didn't even think of Arnold presses. I should give those a try some time.

Cheat meal wasn't too crazy today. I had some turkey hot dogs on whole wheat buns, a few beers, and a couple glasses of scotch.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Here's some updated pictures. At about 185.5 lbs now. Had a great workout today. I'll be going back later tonight for additional cardio depending on how things go with poker tonight. So in other words, I hopefully won't be going back to the gym.

Only supps I've been on recently have been whey isolate from ATW, creatine monohydrate from NP, high dose vitamin C, leviathan reloaded and low dose ATD

I've switched my PWO carb source to fat-free plain yogurt. Is that ok for PWO? I just have a small serving of it with my whey shake. Actually, I'll jsut post my reconfigured diet...

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, 14oz skim milk, 2 cups of coffee multi vitamin

Meal 2: 50g whey

Meal 3: 1 cup of fat-free plain yogurt, 50g whey

Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna, 2 whole wheat tortillas (7g carbohydrate, 70 calories each), 2T of light mayonaise, 2 slices of fat free swiss cheese

Meal 5: Two tillapia fillets, 1 can of salt-free green beans

Meal 6: 1/2 tub of fat free cottage cheese, 2T of peanut butter
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Forgot them.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Leaning up very nicely! Your shoulders look alot more defined in these pics!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

184 lbs!!

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually excited about losing weight. The fact that my strength is at least staying steady makes it that much better. Lifting the same or more at 184 that I did in November at 219 makes a man feel good. Pound for pound I don't think I've ever been stronger. I really think that the creatine has helped in the strength department. I'm going to pick up some beta alanine in the next couple weeks, along with some Napalm or another topical fat loss product. I'm really getting frustrated with that bit of fat on my lower stomach and back. It NEEDS to go away. Hopefully a topical will help with that.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Dizzamn Cannon. I missed the beginning of this one, caught your other two.. You're gonna have the females scrubbin' panties on your abs soon.. Good luck bro. This should be the final nail in the coffin for your bf.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Thought I should give everyone a quick update.

I'm right at about 180lbs right now. That's the lightest I've been in a long time, but it actually feels pretty good considering my strength hasn't really dropped much at all, and has even gone up on some exercises.

I took this week off from the gym. I haven't had a rest week since January, and considering I've dropped 30 lbs since then, I felt I deserved it. My diet has still been pretty good this week with the exception of a few Irish Coffees (Whiskey and Coffee) throughout the last few days. Other than that, I've pretty much been eating the same stuff. I've switched from green beans to spinach for my greens.

New pictures will be up at the end of next week. I plan on trying out a cycle of pSARM/Formadrol Extreme/Incarnate/Leviathan Reloaded/Transdermal Fat Burner starting next week.

Any suggestions or comments are always appreciated.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys. I'm back.

I've still been doing the cut, just haven't kept up with the log. I'm at 176 lbs right now, and keep getting leaner. I'm logged into Nutraplanet right now and have Napalm, Xtend, and Cissus in my basket. I'd love to pick up some ATD and DTH but both are out of stock.

I really need to get rid of the lower stomach fat especially, which is why I'm buying the Napalm. I may up the cardio a little. I just really want to shred up as much as possible.

I've been super busy lately with mutliple things, and more to come. Hopefully I can keep up with it all.

Here's a picture I just took a few minutes ago.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

WOW. Great job my man.

Maybe try some Napalm before some fasted ab followed by some cardio sessions to help get that ish gone?!?!

Just a thought/suggestions.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

you never cease to amaze me cannon.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

good to see you getting shredded man, nice work
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Hey IC, can you send me an outline of your whole cut since November? I am going to be doing the same type of thing but start in October and hopefully be close to IC diced by feb

Just like basic supps/cal range/ cardio???? Pretty PLease
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the comments everyone. It definitely makes me feel better and keeps me going.

I places an order at NP and ATW. I ordered:

10lbs of Whey Isolate
    Big tub of Xtend
    Napalm

I decided to wait on the test boosters and AI's until the ones I really want come in stock. Everyone must be trying to get summer-ready. When the products are in, I'll be ordering:

Diesel Test Hardcore
    Trib Test Extreme
    pSARm/Formadrol

I can't wait until I get to try that stack! I don't know about you guys, but it sounds sick to me. I'd really like to stay away from anabolics from here on out, so I'm going to try to get my test levels to unnatural levels naturally. Haha.

Today is my A1 workout: High-rep Chest/Hams/Arms/Calves

I'll be using Napalm on high-rep days and cardio days. I don't sweat nearly as much on low-rep days, so I figure it wouldn't make much sense to use it at that time. So I'll essentially be using Napalm 4-5x a week, along with Leviathan Reloaded ED.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Ur getting shredded Irish.

That's awesome.. what's your diet look like, how much of a caloric deficit you runnin'?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Ur getting shredded Irish.

That's awesome.. what's your diet look like, how much of a caloric deficit you runnin'?
    No idea how much of a deficit I'm running, but here's my current diet...

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, 2 slices of whole wheat toast w/natty peanut butter, 12oz glass of skim milk, 2 cups of coffee

Meal 2-Prewo: 2 scoops of All the Whey Isolate

Meal 3-Postwo: 2 scoops of All the Whey Isolate, small serving of no-sugar added apple sauce

Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna w/low fat mayo, 2 slices of wheat toast w/natty peanut butter

Meal 5: Spinach salad w/ two Tilapia fish fillets, 1-calorie spritzer salad dressing

Meal 6: 1/2 tub of fat-free cottage cheese, 2tbsp natty peanut butter
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys, things have been going real good this week. I've been using the Xtend and Napalm since Wednesday and I have to say that I really enjoy the Napalm. (Of course I enjoy the Xtend too but that's a given...) I can really feel the fat just melting away when I do cardio. I can't wait to really see the results in the mirror on my lower stomach fat. The first day I just used one pump, but I used two yesterday and will probably continue to do that. I'll pick some more up if I really see results from it.

On top of the Napalm I've been taking two capsules of Leviathan Reloaded pre-workout, so I have to say that I'm pretty stimmed out...and I LOVE it!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

just wondering, what does your shoulder workout look like ?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    just wondering, what does your shoulder workout look like ?
    I have two different workouts for each body part. A low-rep day and high-rep day. With that said, I workout my shoulders during my B1 (high-rep) and B2 (low-rep) workouts.

B1 Shoulder exercises: *Supersets*- 10-14 rep range
    Reverse Grip DB Front Raises- 2 Warmup, 4 working sets superset with...
    DB Lateral Raises: 4 sets

B2 Shoulder exercise: 4-6 rep range
    Seated DB Press: 2 warmup sets, 4 working sets
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

So I'm about five days into using Napalm and I have to say that I like the stuff. I don't really see any results as of yet, but I wouldn't expect to see anything this soon; however, I can feel it working, and I definitely notice myself sweating more in the area I apply it.

Strength was down a tad on Chest exercises today, but it was up on Hamstring exercises. Arms were par with the week prior.

I'm still waiting for Nutraplanet to get everything that I want in stock. I can't wait to run the sick stack I've got planned. High doses of DTHC/TTE, along with Formadrol and pSARM, Napalm, and Leviathan Reloaded. Once the Formadrol/pSARM are in stock, I'm making the order.

I'll post a new picture come Friday.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

So I'm about five days into using Napalm and I have to say that I like the stuff. I don't really see any results as of yet, but I wouldn't expect to see anything this soon; however, I can feel it working, and I definitely notice myself sweating more in the area I apply it.

Strength was down a tad on Chest exercises today, but it was up on Hamstring exercises. Arms were par with the week prior.

I'm still waiting for Nutraplanet to get everything that I want in stock. I can't wait to run the sick stack I've got planned. High doses of DTHC/TTE, along with Formadrol and pSARM, Napalm, and Leviathan Reloaded. Once the Formadrol/pSARM are in stock, I'm making the order.

I'll post a new picture come Friday.
    They say that napalm can cause water retention were you use it till you stop.This could hide your progress somewhat.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    They say that napalm can cause water retention were you use it till you stop.This could hide your progress somewhat.
    So you're saying I may get water retention in the area I use it, but when I stop the results will be more apparent?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Just over a week on Napalm and Xtend. I'm loving both of them. I cut back my pre and post workout protein intake. I'm only taking one scoop of whey twice daily. I figured since I've been using 30-40g of BCAAs via Xtend everyday I'd like to see what kind of results I get from backing down on the protein and increasing BCAAs.

Took this pic just before I hit cardio today.

Edit: Just found out that Nutra has pretty much everything in stock that I'd like to use. For some reason TTE is no longer listed under the Get Diesel products, but no worries. Saves me some money and I probably don't really need it. I'll be ordering pSARm/Formadrol combo and the twin-pack DTH. 2/2/2 for the DTH, 1/1/1 for pSARM, and 1/1 for Formadrol. Ship it!
  31. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Just over a week on Napalm and Xtend. I'm loving both of them. I cut back my pre and post workout protein intake. I'm only taking one scoop of whey twice daily. I figured since I've been using 30-40g of BCAAs via Xtend everyday I'd like to see what kind of results I get from backing down on the protein and increasing BCAAs.

Took this pic just before I hit cardio today.

Edit: Just found out that Nutra has pretty much everything in stock that I'd like to use. For some reason TTE is no longer listed under the Get Diesel products, but no worries. Saves me some money and I probably don't really need it. I'll be ordering pSARm/Formadrol combo and the twin-pack DTH. 2/2/2 for the DTH, 1/1/1 for pSARM, and 1/1 for Formadrol. Ship it!

DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN bro!!!! Ur friggin getting shredded!! Mucho props bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN bro!!!! Ur friggin getting shredded!! Mucho props bro!
    Thanks, bro. I've been working pretty hard at it. May bump the cardio up within the week. Not too sure yet. Things are definitely going pretty well thus far. Hopefully I can keep things up. I'll be posting a new supplement regimine pretty soon as I will be adding a lot to it.

FYI, I shaved the facial hair. Haha. I look soooo much different.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I made my order. A few things have changed.

Here are the supplements I just purchased...

More Xtend and Napalm
    Stoked by AI
    Diesel Test Hardcore Twin pack
    NOW Adam Multi Vit

I also picked up some casein protein to replace my cottage cheese at night. I'll be taking a scoop of that with some peanut butter before bed.

I decided to get Stoked instead of the pSARM/Formadrol combo. I haven't heard too much on pSARM and am curious as to how I will like resveratrol or however it's spelled. Stoked just looked like a good product to combo with DTH. I obviously got more Napalm because I like the stuff and don't see mine lasting real long, and I bought more Xtend since I've been megadosing and will need some more.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Got a good 40min cardio session in today. Running pretty poor in poker so far today. Just busted in an MTT, played some Limit Omaha 8/better earlier and ran bad in that too. I've got one MTT left for today, it's bust or robusto and then study for my accounting test that I have tomorrow.

Supps should be in on Tuesday and I'll start all of that as soon as I get it. I've also started taking creatine monohydrate since my roomate had some lying around that he wasn't using.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Going to run a cycle any time soon ?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Going to run a cycle any time soon ?
    Probably not for a bit if I ever do. I just bought that DTH and Stoked so I'll be doing things naturally for at least a bit longer. If I did it would be something like 1.5g Test/wk + Anavar
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Probably not for a bit if I ever do. I just bought that DTH and Stoked so I'll be doing things naturally for at least a bit longer. If I did it would be something like 1.5g Test/wk + Anavar
    Each time ya want to stay natty ya get that ich again......At your size and BF% that cycle would be tits
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

DTH+Stoked. That should be a nice combo. Are you going to log those 2 ?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ......At your size and BF% that cycle would be tits
    I don't know what that means, haha.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

DTH+Stoked. That should be a nice combo. Are you going to log those 2 ?
    Ya, I'll definitely include my thoughts and anything interesting on the two. I'll just log them here, though. Not in another thread. I should get my package from NP today.

I figure that Napalm/Leviathan Reloaded/DTH/Stoked will be a pretty sick stack. I can't wait to start it. Everyone is always saying how great DTH is so I'm really curious to see if it lives up to the hype.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY
    By Irish Cannon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:14 AM
  2. Ephedrine, Dcp, Leviathan Reloaded
    By bishs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 05:23 PM
  3. Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs