Irish Cannon's THIRD CUTTING LOG! Leviathan Reloaded/Ephedrine/ATD/+ other goodies!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here it is, my third, and hopefully final cutting log. I will be tracking all of my progress here until the very end days of my cut. I'd like to get to a low, but maintainable body fat level; preferably somewhere around 6%. After this, I'm done with the whole "bulking" thing. I'm getting too old for that stuff. I will focus on staying lean, and gaining slow but steady muscle mass from there on.

For those of you that have missed or haven't kept up with my first two logs, here they are:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80253-irish-cannon-s.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/83331-irish-cannon-s.html

My current diet looks like this:

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 16oz skim milk, multi vitamin, 1 capsule of Leviathan Reloaded (LR)

Meal 2 (Pre-wo): 2 scoops of ON Whey, 5g Creatine monohydrate, 2 capsules of LR

Meal 3 (Post-wo): 2 scoops of ON Whey, 5g Creatine, 1 medium/large apple

Meal 4: 2 cans of Tuna, 1 pickle

Meal 5: 2 Tilapia fillets, 1 can of green beans

Meal 6: 1/2 tub of fat free cottage cheese, 2tbsp of Peanut butter, 1 capsule ATD

I will soon be purchasing beta alanine, a natural test booster (probably pSARM because it looks interesting), cassein protein powder to replace the cottage cheese, and ephedrine to add to my current stack.

My training schedule is rather funky. I created it myself, and I'm told is similar to DC, but I haven't read too much on it. It looks like this...

Workout A1 (High rep-10-15 rep range)- Chest/Bis/Tris/Hams/Calves

Chest: Superset Incline DB Press and Pec Deck, 10 sets total, 8 working sets

Hams: No supersets, 6 sets of leg curl (4 working sets), 4 sets of Good Mornings

Arms: Superset Overhead tricep press 6 sets, Preacher curl 6 sets, 10 working sets total

Calves: Seated calf raise, 4 sets

Workout B1 (High rep- 10-15 rep range): Quads/Back/Shoulders/Traps

Quads: No supersets, 6 sets of leg extension 4 working sets, 4sets of squats

Shoulders: Superset DB Lateral Raises and Upright Cable Rows, 10 sets total, 8 working sets

Back: Superset Seated Row and Rear Delt machine (I'm focusing more on delts now than back- they need work!) 10 sets total, 8 working sets

Traps: 4 sets of BB shrugs

Workout A2 (Low rep- 4-6 rep range): Chest/Arms/Hams/Calves

Chest: 6 sets of Flat BB Press, 4 working sets

Hams: 6 sets of SLDL, 4 working sets

Arms: Superset 6 sets of Tri press down, 6 sets Seated hammer curl

Workout B2 (Low rep- 4-6 rep range): Quads/Back/Shoulders/Traps

Quads: 6 sets of Squats

Back: 6 sets of weighted pull ups

Shoulders: 6 sets of DB Shoulder Press

The workouts are done M/W/F, So each muscle group gets worked twice every other week. Ex:

Mon- A1

Wed- B1

Fri- A2

Next Mon- B2

Next Wed- A1

Next Fri- B1

20 mins of cardio is done after each lifting session, and 60 mins of cardio is done Tue and Thurs.

Beginning weight: 194 lbs., 5'8". Yesterday's picture below.

Cheers.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How's the ATD dosing going to look like ?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to just be taking 3 leviathan a day?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! I was following your 1st log and saw your results but never kept up with the 2nd log. You look like you lost a crazy amount of fat while keeping most of your upper body mass.

Reps to you Irish! That is awesome!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking leviathan for the first time.So I might try 3 pills too. hmmm? It would last longerger but would it be alot less effective

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking leviathan for the first time.So I might try 3 pills too. hmmm? It would last longerger but would it be alot less effective
I'm actually on the Leviathan too and I take 2 pills pre-wo/cardio and thats it. My diet is good 90% of the time and my belly fat is slowy shredding away.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually on the Leviathan too and I take 2 pills pre-wo/cardio and thats it. My diet is good 90% of the time and my belly fat is slowy shredding away.
Ya, slow but steady is the way to go. I think I can safely say I've pretty much kept 100% of my muscle if not increased it. I've gone up on some lifts. I just shedded about 60g of carbs from my 4th meal, so we will see what happens. I'm running on about 50g of carbohydrates a day + stims.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Ya, slow but steady is the way to go. I think I can safely say I've pretty much kept 100% of my muscle if not increased it. I've gone up on some lifts. I just shedded about 60g of carbs from my 4th meal, so we will see what happens. I'm running on about 50g of carbohydrates a day + stims.
Thats impressive. I'm still working on eliminating carbs in some meals, but I dont have to worry about them that much with baseball and my metabolism. I hover around 200g/day. Are you by any chance carb sensitive?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats impressive. I'm still working on eliminating carbs in some meals, but I dont have to worry about them that much with baseball and my metabolism. I hover around 200g/day. Are you by any chance carb sensitive?
I'm not sure. I'm just toying with things right now. I'm hoping that cutting these carbs won't effect my strength levels or size. If I notice it doing so, I'll put them back in.

I just got back from a great cardio session. 30 min walk on the treadmill at 13% incline, 2.6mph and 30 min on the Stairmill at level 6. It really helped clear my head a little. Took some real bad beats online today which started my day off bad, and led to me being rather unproductive with schoolwork.

I'm considering adding in a small glass of apple juice (in place of an apple) and 5g of HMB post workout. How does everyone feel about this?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure. I'm just toying with things right now. I'm hoping that cutting these carbs won't effect my strength levels or size. If I notice it doing so, I'll put them back in.

I just got back from a great cardio session. 30 min walk on the treadmill at 13% incline, 2.6mph and 30 min on the Stairmill at level 6. It really helped clear my head a little. Took some real bad beats online today which started my day off bad, and led to me being rather unproductive with schoolwork.

I'm considering adding in a small glass of apple juice (in place of an apple) and 5g of HMB post workout. How does everyone feel about this?

I know carbs really help me in the strength area.

Does the apple juice contain high fructose corn surup or added sugar? I was reading an email about 10 things not to do while cutting fat and fruit juices was something you would want to cut out.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think apple juice might have high fructose corn syrup.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought the Mott's Plus Apple Juice Light. It has half the sugars as regular apple juice, and no high fructose corn syrup. There is some splenda added to it for flavor since the sugars are halved. The main reason I'd be using it is to mask the taste of HMB.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea IC i'd drop the Apple Juice, what about apple sauce?

Slow and steady progress man. Actually you have kinda inspired me for my next "cut" so to speak. Kinda gave up on this one :lol:

Im actually going to Lean Mass til about sept.oct. then start slowly cutting in hope to be shredded by mid-febuary, so about 24weeks of slowly cutting

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea IC i'd drop the Apple Juice, what about apple sauce?

Slow and steady progress man. Actually you have kinda inspired me for my next "cut" so to speak. Kinda gave up on this one :lol:

Im actually going to Lean Mass til about sept.oct. then start slowly cutting in hope to be shredded by mid-febuary, so about 24weeks of slowly cutting
Would apple sauce be the best option? I never even though about that. I bet I could actually stomach the HMB if I mixed it with some apple sauce, or mashed bananas. Hmmm. Not a bad idea at all.

Sorry to hear you gave up. I've done that a couple times. It's definitely difficult to really stick with it. I think the biggest thing for me has been taking pictures and seeing the progress that I have made progressively. It becomes addicting. You just keep wanting more results.

I'm about to drop 2 capsules of LR, my shake, and hit the gym for my B2 workout. Strength day. Woot!

:squat:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would apple sauce be the best option? I never even though about that. I bet I could actually stomach the HMB if I mixed it with some apple sauce, or mashed bananas. Hmmm. Not a bad idea at all.

Sorry to hear you gave up. I've done that a couple times. It's definitely difficult to really stick with it. I think the biggest thing for me has been taking pictures and seeing the progress that I have made progressively. It becomes addicting. You just keep wanting more results.

I'm about to drop 2 capsules of LR, my shake, and hit the gym for my B2 workout. Strength day. Woot!

:squat:
Just like a kid again, grandma mixing your medicine in applesauce :D

It was all good until baseball season hit full swing and trying to move and what not. I stil look good I just hoped I'd be 1 or 2% leaner you know? I'm going to try and maintain at what I got.

I just bought and 8.1MP camera so the shots will actually come out looking good. My old one was 4.2 :rasp:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Here's a tip for ya...don't be afraid too eat high GI carbs like pasta, potatoes & rice but only for the first meal of the day and right after a workout, then only low GI carbs for the rest of the day. These are also good times if you are going to cheat and don't want to feel guilty about it. I would also increase your fat intake via red meat. Good luck!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a tip for ya...don't be afraid too eat high GI carbs like pasta, potatoes & rice but only for the first meal of the day and right after a workout, then only low GI carbs for the rest of the day. These are also good times if you are going to cheat and don't want to feel guilty about it. I would also increase your fat intake via red meat. Good luck!
Good tips. Thanks for the advice. I may up the carbs, but only by a small amount. I found some whole wheat tortillas with only 7g of carbs per wrap, and will probably put my tuna in those. It will only take two. So I'd be eating that 1hr after my post workout shake. I never have found it necessary to take in carbs throughout the entire day, so I really don't do it. I mainly focus them in the morning (whole wheat bagel) and post workout.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be going to the gym later tonight. Probably around 7ish. I've got an exam tonight in Operations Management, and I have to study for a Business Calc exam that I have tomorrow morning. Today is cardio only. I'll be putting in 60 mins on various equipment.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow

Here it is, my third, and hopefully final cutting log. I will be tracking all of my progress here until the very end days of my cut. I'd like to get to a low, but maintainable body fat level; preferably somewhere around 6%. After this, I'm done with the whole "bulking" thing. I'm getting too old for that stuff. I will focus on staying lean, and gaining slow but steady muscle mass from there on.

For those of you that have missed or haven't kept up with my first two logs, here they are:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80253-irish-cannon-s.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/83331-irish-cannon-s.html

My current diet looks like this:

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 16oz skim milk, multi vitamin, 1 capsule of Leviathan Reloaded (LR)

Meal 2 (Pre-wo): 2 scoops of ON Whey, 5g Creatine monohydrate, 2 capsules of LR

Meal 3 (Post-wo): 2 scoops of ON Whey, 5g Creatine, 1 medium/large apple

Meal 4: 2 cans of Tuna, 1 pickle

Meal 5: 2 Tilapia fillets, 1 can of green beans

Meal 6: 1/2 tub of fat free cottage cheese, 2tbsp of Peanut butter, 1 capsule ATD

I will soon be purchasing beta alanine, a natural test booster (probably pSARM because it looks interesting), cassein protein powder to replace the cottage cheese, and ephedrine to add to my current stack.

My training schedule is rather funky. I created it myself, and I'm told is similar to DC, but I haven't read too much on it. It looks like this...

Workout A1 (High rep-10-15 rep range)- Chest/Bis/Tris/Hams/Calves

Chest: Superset Incline DB Press and Pec Deck, 10 sets total, 8 working sets

Hams: No supersets, 6 sets of leg curl (4 working sets), 4 sets of Good Mornings

Arms: Superset Overhead tricep press 6 sets, Preacher curl 6 sets, 10 working sets total

Workout B1 (High rep- 10-15 rep range): Quads/Back/Shoulders/Traps

Quads: No supersets, 6 sets of leg extension 4 working sets, 4sets of squats

Shoulders: Superset DB Lateral Raises and Upright Cable Rows, 10 sets total, 8 working sets

Back: Superset Seated Row and Rear Delt machine (I'm focusing more on delts now than back- they need work!) 10 sets total, 8 working sets

Workout A2 (Low rep- 4-6 rep range): Chest/Arms/Hams/Calves

Chest: 6 sets of Flat BB Press, 4 working sets

Hams: 6 sets of SLDL, 4 working sets

Arms: Superset 6 sets of Tri press down, 6 sets Seated hammer curl

Workout B2 (Low rep- 4-6 rep range): Quads/Back/Shoulders/Traps

Quads: 6 sets of Squats

Back: 6 sets of weighted pull ups

Shoulders: 6 sets of DB Shoulder Press

The workouts are done M/W/F, So each muscle group gets worked twice every other week. Ex:

Mon- A1

Wed- B1

Fri- A2

Next Mon- B2

Next Wed- A1

Next Fri- B1

20 mins of cardio is done after each lifting session, and 60 mins of cardio is done Tue and Thurs.

Beginning weight: 194 lbs., 5'8". Yesterday's picture below.

Cheers.
Man, you have come a long way since I last saw your pics!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did you just buy a bulk tub of ATD from nutra and just capping it, or are you using 'Novadex XT' ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a pic from today. My workouts have been real good this week. I'd like to do some cardio later, but most likely won't get it in. I've got to work on some economics homework all day. That's okay though, not really a workout day anyways. I drank a little this weekend (Scotch, Rum, and Guinness), and had some extra meals since I stayed up kinda late Friday and Saturday. What are you guys' rules on cheating when on a diet?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Once a week is my general rule.I cheated last night as well(couple beers)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Once a week is my general rule.I cheated last night as well(couple beers)
Quick ? on that. If I cheat once a week, is that only 1 meal a week, or maybe a few meals in that cheat day?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found some whole wheat tortillas at the grocery store that have only 7g of carbohydrates and 70 cals per wrap. Does anyone see a problem using these during my Tuna meal to serve as a wrap?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found some whole wheat tortillas at the grocery store that have only 7g of carbohydrates and 70 cals per wrap. Does anyone see a problem using these during my Tuna meal to serve as a wrap?

I use wraps all the time. Just make sure they dont have a bunch of bs in them or sugar. Also it depends on how hard your cutting. I used to have a whole cheat day, and then i sometimes have just one cheat meal. With my diet now i have 2 cheat meals per week that are staged for carbups and its working amazing. Now i will have to adjust as i get leaner. Irish bro your killing it man!!! Your getting lean as **** bro! Good job!! :cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use wraps all the time. Just make sure they dont have a bunch of bs in them or sugar. Also it depends on how hard your cutting. I used to have a whole cheat day, and then i sometimes have just one cheat meal. With my diet now i have 2 cheat meals per week that are staged for carbups and its working amazing. Now i will have to adjust as i get leaner. Irish bro your killing it man!!! Your getting lean as **** bro! Good job!! :cheers:
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I'm really putting effort in it. I'm very happy to see that it's paying off. If only I could really get that bottom bit of my belly to go away. I'll finally have my six pack back. It's a really stubborn area of my body. Hopefully in the next month it will be gone or mostly gone.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I'm really putting effort in it. I'm very happy to see that it's paying off. If only I could really get that bottom bit of my belly to go away. I'll finally have my six pack back. It's a really stubborn area of my body. Hopefully in the next month it will be gone or mostly gone.

I have the same problem bro!! Try some Lipoburn or some napalm. Both work great.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good mang!!!

Take care of those beautiful Leviathans!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No way, I think I know what ones you are talking about. They have some good fiber and fats.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no prob man. They are actually quite big for the lack of carbs they have.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah no prob man. They are actually quite big for the lack of carbs they have.
Ya, I noticed that. I hope they aren't lying on the nutrition facts...Ha. They are pretty thin, though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got in a great 1hr cardio session. Feeling energized! Here's my pic from a couple minutes ago. Six days from last photo.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got in a great 1hr cardio session. Feeling energized! Here's my pic from a couple minutes ago. Six days from last photo.
Ur def shredding down man! I have the same hard time with the lower abs myself! I hate it!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things have gone fairly well this past week. I'm about to hit the gym in an hr or so. I'm watching No Country for Old Men and drinking some coffee right now. Going to pop my second dose of LR pretty soon. I'll check my weight today and post it up after my workout. I think I'm around 187 lbs now. That makes for a total loss of 32 lbs since late November.

My cheat meal nights have been pretty tame. This past Friday I went to a Japanese restaurant and had a decent amount of sushi and a couple glasses of scotch.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Things have gone fairly well this past week. I'm about to hit the gym in an hr or so. I'm watching No Country for Old Men and drinking some coffee right now. Going to pop my second dose of LR pretty soon. I'll check my weight today and post it up after my workout. I think I'm around 187 lbs now. That makes for a total loss of 32 lbs since late November.

My cheat meal nights have been pretty tame. This past Friday I went to a Japanese restaurant and had a decent amount of sushi and a couple glasses of scotch.
32 pounds thats amazing man great job. Hope you keep getting good losses!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need help with my front delts. I noticed yesterday that they were real weak during my Incline DB Press, and I feel like they are getting smaller. I've been doing upright rows for them. I'm considering switching to front raises.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had an AMAZING workout today. Hit Quads/Delts/Back/Traps and did 20 mins. on the Stair-mill. Everyone at the gym is telling me that I'm getting leaner which makes me feel good. My strength is still going up on multiple exercises.

For front delts today I did front raises with the reverse grip (palms facing upward). I really liked how those felt. I'll continue to do them for a while. Hopefully results will follow.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
This morning's picture...
good job. How tall are you. We have basically the same physique. Im 5'11...190 at the moment and have been putting on mass pretty decent, but just cant quite get that last little bit off my abs....still working though

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even think of Arnold presses. I should give those a try some time.

Cheat meal wasn't too crazy today. I had some turkey hot dogs on whole wheat buns, a few beers, and a couple glasses of scotch.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's some updated pictures. At about 185.5 lbs now. Had a great workout today. I'll be going back later tonight for additional cardio depending on how things go with poker tonight. So in other words, I hopefully won't be going back to the gym.

Only supps I've been on recently have been whey isolate from ATW, creatine monohydrate from NP, high dose vitamin C, leviathan reloaded and low dose ATD

I've switched my PWO carb source to fat-free plain yogurt. Is that ok for PWO? I just have a small serving of it with my whey shake. Actually, I'll jsut post my reconfigured diet...

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, 14oz skim milk, 2 cups of coffee multi vitamin

Meal 2: 50g whey

Meal 3: 1 cup of fat-free plain yogurt, 50g whey

Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna, 2 whole wheat tortillas (7g carbohydrate, 70 calories each), 2T of light mayonaise, 2 slices of fat free swiss cheese

Meal 5: Two tillapia fillets, 1 can of salt-free green beans

Meal 6: 1/2 tub of fat free cottage cheese, 2T of peanut butter