Irish Cannon's THIRD CUTTING LOG! Leviathan Reloaded/Ephedrine/ATD/+ other goodies!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I found some whole wheat tortillas at the grocery store that have only 7g of carbohydrates and 70 cals per wrap. Does anyone see a problem using these during my Tuna meal to serve as a wrap?

    I use wraps all the time. Just make sure they dont have a bunch of bs in them or sugar. Also it depends on how hard your cutting. I used to have a whole cheat day, and then i sometimes have just one cheat meal. With my diet now i have 2 cheat meals per week that are staged for carbups and its working amazing. Now i will have to adjust as i get leaner. Irish bro your killing it man!!! Your getting lean as **** bro! Good job!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I use wraps all the time. Just make sure they dont have a bunch of bs in them or sugar. Also it depends on how hard your cutting. I used to have a whole cheat day, and then i sometimes have just one cheat meal. With my diet now i have 2 cheat meals per week that are staged for carbups and its working amazing. Now i will have to adjust as i get leaner. Irish bro your killing it man!!! Your getting lean as **** bro! Good job!!
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. I'm really putting effort in it. I'm very happy to see that it's paying off. If only I could really get that bottom bit of my belly to go away. I'll finally have my six pack back. It's a really stubborn area of my body. Hopefully in the next month it will be gone or mostly gone.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. I'm really putting effort in it. I'm very happy to see that it's paying off. If only I could really get that bottom bit of my belly to go away. I'll finally have my six pack back. It's a really stubborn area of my body. Hopefully in the next month it will be gone or mostly gone.

    I have the same problem bro!! Try some Lipoburn or some napalm. Both work great.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Lookin good mang!!!


    Take care of those beautiful Leviathans!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I found some whole wheat tortillas at the grocery store that have only 7g of carbohydrates and 70 cals per wrap. Does anyone see a problem using these during my Tuna meal to serve as a wrap?
    No way, I think I know what ones you are talking about. They have some good fiber and fats.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    No way, I think I know what ones you are talking about. They have some good fiber and fats.
    Awesome. That makes me feel better.

  7. Yeah no prob man. They are actually quite big for the lack of carbs they have.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yeah no prob man. They are actually quite big for the lack of carbs they have.
    Ya, I noticed that. I hope they aren't lying on the nutrition facts...Ha. They are pretty thin, though.

  9. Just got in a great 1hr cardio session. Feeling energized! Here's my pic from a couple minutes ago. Six days from last photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Just got in a great 1hr cardio session. Feeling energized! Here's my pic from a couple minutes ago. Six days from last photo.
    Ur def shredding down man! I have the same hard time with the lower abs myself! I hate it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  11. hell yea IRISH keep it up brother!

  12. Things have gone fairly well this past week. I'm about to hit the gym in an hr or so. I'm watching No Country for Old Men and drinking some coffee right now. Going to pop my second dose of LR pretty soon. I'll check my weight today and post it up after my workout. I think I'm around 187 lbs now. That makes for a total loss of 32 lbs since late November.

    My cheat meal nights have been pretty tame. This past Friday I went to a Japanese restaurant and had a decent amount of sushi and a couple glasses of scotch.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Things have gone fairly well this past week. I'm about to hit the gym in an hr or so. I'm watching No Country for Old Men and drinking some coffee right now. Going to pop my second dose of LR pretty soon. I'll check my weight today and post it up after my workout. I think I'm around 187 lbs now. That makes for a total loss of 32 lbs since late November.

    My cheat meal nights have been pretty tame. This past Friday I went to a Japanese restaurant and had a decent amount of sushi and a couple glasses of scotch.
    32 pounds thats amazing man great job. Hope you keep getting good losses!

  14. I need help with my front delts. I noticed yesterday that they were real weak during my Incline DB Press, and I feel like they are getting smaller. I've been doing upright rows for them. I'm considering switching to front raises.

  15. Had an AMAZING workout today. Hit Quads/Delts/Back/Traps and did 20 mins. on the Stair-mill. Everyone at the gym is telling me that I'm getting leaner which makes me feel good. My strength is still going up on multiple exercises.

    For front delts today I did front raises with the reverse grip (palms facing upward). I really liked how those felt. I'll continue to do them for a while. Hopefully results will follow.

  16. This morning's picture...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This morning's picture...
    good job. How tall are you. We have basically the same physique. Im 5'11...190 at the moment and have been putting on mass pretty decent, but just cant quite get that last little bit off my abs....still working though

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This morning's picture...

    Nice bro! Ur getting lean man! Rock on! I like arnold presses too. Those seem to hit my shoulders pretty solid!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. I didn't even think of Arnold presses. I should give those a try some time.

    Cheat meal wasn't too crazy today. I had some turkey hot dogs on whole wheat buns, a few beers, and a couple glasses of scotch.

  20. Here's some updated pictures. At about 185.5 lbs now. Had a great workout today. I'll be going back later tonight for additional cardio depending on how things go with poker tonight. So in other words, I hopefully won't be going back to the gym.

    Only supps I've been on recently have been whey isolate from ATW, creatine monohydrate from NP, high dose vitamin C, leviathan reloaded and low dose ATD

    I've switched my PWO carb source to fat-free plain yogurt. Is that ok for PWO? I just have a small serving of it with my whey shake. Actually, I'll jsut post my reconfigured diet...

    Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, 14oz skim milk, 2 cups of coffee multi vitamin

    Meal 2: 50g whey

    Meal 3: 1 cup of fat-free plain yogurt, 50g whey

    Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna, 2 whole wheat tortillas (7g carbohydrate, 70 calories each), 2T of light mayonaise, 2 slices of fat free swiss cheese

    Meal 5: Two tillapia fillets, 1 can of salt-free green beans

    Meal 6: 1/2 tub of fat free cottage cheese, 2T of peanut butter

  21. Forgot them.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. Leaning up very nicely! Your shoulders look alot more defined in these pics!

  23. 184 lbs!!


    For the first time in a long time, I'm actually excited about losing weight. The fact that my strength is at least staying steady makes it that much better. Lifting the same or more at 184 that I did in November at 219 makes a man feel good. Pound for pound I don't think I've ever been stronger. I really think that the creatine has helped in the strength department. I'm going to pick up some beta alanine in the next couple weeks, along with some Napalm or another topical fat loss product. I'm really getting frustrated with that bit of fat on my lower stomach and back. It NEEDS to go away. Hopefully a topical will help with that.

  24. Dizzamn Cannon. I missed the beginning of this one, caught your other two.. You're gonna have the females scrubbin' panties on your abs soon.. Good luck bro. This should be the final nail in the coffin for your bf.

  25. Thought I should give everyone a quick update.

    I'm right at about 180lbs right now. That's the lightest I've been in a long time, but it actually feels pretty good considering my strength hasn't really dropped much at all, and has even gone up on some exercises.

    I took this week off from the gym. I haven't had a rest week since January, and considering I've dropped 30 lbs since then, I felt I deserved it. My diet has still been pretty good this week with the exception of a few Irish Coffees (Whiskey and Coffee) throughout the last few days. Other than that, I've pretty much been eating the same stuff. I've switched from green beans to spinach for my greens.

    New pictures will be up at the end of next week. I plan on trying out a cycle of pSARM/Formadrol Extreme/Incarnate/Leviathan Reloaded/Transdermal Fat Burner starting next week.

    Any suggestions or comments are always appreciated.

  26. Alright guys. I'm back.

    I've still been doing the cut, just haven't kept up with the log. I'm at 176 lbs right now, and keep getting leaner. I'm logged into Nutraplanet right now and have Napalm, Xtend, and Cissus in my basket. I'd love to pick up some ATD and DTH but both are out of stock.

    I really need to get rid of the lower stomach fat especially, which is why I'm buying the Napalm. I may up the cardio a little. I just really want to shred up as much as possible.

    I've been super busy lately with mutliple things, and more to come. Hopefully I can keep up with it all.

    Here's a picture I just took a few minutes ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  27. WOW. Great job my man.

    Maybe try some Napalm before some fasted ab followed by some cardio sessions to help get that ish gone?!?!

    Just a thought/suggestions.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. you never cease to amaze me cannon.

  29. good to see you getting shredded man, nice work

  30. Hey IC, can you send me an outline of your whole cut since November? I am going to be doing the same type of thing but start in October and hopefully be close to IC diced by feb

    Just like basic supps/cal range/ cardio???? Pretty PLease
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY
    By Irish Cannon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:14 AM
  2. Ephedrine, Dcp, Leviathan Reloaded
    By bishs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 07:23 PM
  3. Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
  4. Irish Cannon's NEW CUTTING LOG: H-drol/Epidrol/ECY
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in