Twitchs Cut till you cry stack! GET IT!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ITS ON!!!! Ill try to keep the intro quick and simple...Im fat, i wanna not be fat. haha for real.
~180lbs/ BF% unknown.
5'10"
Measurements to come...
Main Lifts ::: Dead- 405x2/ Squat-315x2/ Bench 265x2-3
Lifting 3 years fairly serious for the most part.
Started at 155lbs and not at the 180lbs.
Never played sports past 7th grade and it was intermural basketball and baseball.

Lifting Style - Bodybuilding and some for athleticism.
Mainly - Slow negatives, nothing more than 10 reps unless a warmup.

Oh yea, and cardio is 3 for sure 45minutes+ on the eliptical, i got a weak knee(chondromalacia in the right) anything anfter this will be bike and maybe ill push for treadmill a few days.

Body parts that lack - Abs duh thats why im cutting!
Chest, i feel this is somewhat genetic, and i have a hard time gaining strength there too.
Shoulders, cause im lazy with them.

Favorite color: Toss up between Green and Orange.
Favorite Food: Barilla Whole grain noodles and an AMP Energy drink.

GOALS! : Hit ~165lbs depending if i feel im retaining enough muscle to go that low and ill go by looks mainly.
Wanna keep most of my strength but dont expect it to all stay.

DIET: Nothing fancy here, Protein will be focused mainly through, Chicken, Tuna, Steak, Porkchops, Eggs and a lot of milk, oh yea and some shakes
Try ot eat 200g Protein a day and keep carb to about 200g pending on energy levels.(i have a physically demanding job)
Eating 5 times a day is my goal. Small meals, pretty much just enought o hold me over from 1 to the other. No carbs after 8pm.
1 1/2 gal H2O a day.

Time for the GOODS!
Clen/
Napalm/
DCP/
Lean Dreams/
Sometimes Yohimbine(on Clen off days)/
and...you decide!
Either Diesel Test Hardcore, A "lite" PH maybe non-methyl, PSlin? Or anything else you think would be synergistic(sp?)
Other supps include, Omega-3, Glucosasmine and MSM, Daily Vit. , BComplex, Xtend, Taurine, Poseidon and Storm(creatine)

Well thats all folks. Im goin to stick to this log the best i can, with school coming to an end post may be few and far between and it may get lost in the 3AD logs!

GAME ON! :djparty:

EDIT: Big C ships out tomorrow.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Box is in! Def looks good but not as good as my log! :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll keep it bumped for you so as not to get lost in the 3-AD..lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up son!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep it bumped for you so as not to get lost in the 3-AD..lol
Awesome to see you here!
I have a question. You think Clen orally 2 days and then topically 2 days is ok? I thought i read the effects are different the different ways.

So i was thinking, Oral/oral/topical/topical/yohimbine/yohimbine/off repeat...
Or is the 2 oral days not enough to make it worht it? 36 hours 1/2 life though. :)
Any input would be awesome.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The two on two topical would work. I use it that way sometimes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude just take the clen orally!! It works more than fine that way.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea i am goin to Trip, but if it over power me i wanna get it there somehow.Andi was thinking the Napalm is goin to be there any way so i got fat attackat all angles and times of day.:numbered:AHHHH!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Christine :) :wave:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ITS ON!!!! Ill try to keep the intro quick and simple...Im fat, i wanna not be fat. haha for real.
~180lbs/ BF% unknown.
5'10"
Measurements to come...
Main Lifts ::: Dead- 405x2/ Squat-315x2/ Bench 265x2-3
Lifting 3 years fairly serious for the most part.
Started at 155lbs and not at the 180lbs.
Never played sports past 7th grade and it was intermural basketball and baseball.

Lifting Style - Bodybuilding and some for athleticism.
Mainly - Slow negatives, nothing more than 10 reps unless a warmup.

Body parts that lack - Abs duh thats why im cutting!
Chest, i feel this is somewhat genetic, and i have a hard time gaining strength there too.
Shoulders, cause im lazy with them.

Favorite color: Toss up between Green and Orange.
Favorite Food: Barilla Whole grain noodles and an AMP Energy drink.

GOALS! : Hit ~165lbs depending if i feel im retaining enough muscle to go that low and ill go by looks mainly.
Wanna keep most of my strength but dont expect it to all stay.

DIET: Nothing fancy here, Protein will be focused mainly through, Chicken, Tuna, Steak, Porkchops, Eggs and a lot of milk, oh yea and some shakes
Try ot eat 200g Protein a day and keep carb to about 200g pending on energy levels.(i have a physically demanding job)
Eating 5 times a day is my goal. Small meals, pretty much just enought o hold me over from 1 to the other. No carbs after 8pm.
1 1/2 gal H2O a day.

Time for the GOODS!
Clen/
Napalm/
DCP/
Lean Dreams/
Sometimes Yohimbine(on Clen off days)/
and...you decide!
Either Diesel Test Hardcore, A "lite" PH maybe non-methyl, PSlin? Or anything else you think would be synergistic(sp?)
Other supps include, Omega-3, Glucosasmine and MSM, Daily Vit. , BComplex, Xtend, Taurine, Poseidon and Storm(creatine)

Well thats all folks. Im goin to stick to this log the best i can, with school coming to an end post may be few and far between and it may get lost in the 3AD logs!

GAME ON! :djparty:

EDIT: Big C ships out tomorrow.
DTH, Napalm, and clen. sounds good. i read somethin about clen that kinda freaked me out. ill see if i can find it for you. i dont know anything about lean dreams, but good luck bro ill be followin

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
how much clen are you dosing each time ? 60 micro ?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
20/20/40/40/yohimbine/yohimbine/off/
Week 2 40/40/adjust form there...
basically start 20 up the nextweek pending on how well i can tolerate it as far as work, school, workingout.

I mean 40mcgs+ before a 11am-6pm worth of school and i may not be able to focus. other option is...
mon-sun
20/yohimbine/40/yohimbine/20-40+?/yohimbine/off and that works around my school days.

I have a few days till i decide gotta wait for the clen and then wait for my NP stuff. Right now gettin all the peoples in here, layout and pics/measurements up by end of the week.

Im fukcin pumped for this shyt tho.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ninja representin, do it Twitch!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Trip:lol:

The clen won't hurt concentration. It just makes it hard to write..lol It makes you shakey not always noticable unless you are doing something like writing.

Lean Dreams is good at night, but it makes me groggy in the am even with 1 pill only. So you might try that out a night first , see how tired it makes you during the next day.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Crader, i guess ill just stick to my original plan then. You are the Clen Queen for sure.

Welcome in Hank, SB and colden.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well, i was selected for the NeoVar/RPM log. So this one will happen after that if need be. Either way ill be posting pics stil for here and in the other log ill be opening for AN.

The other log will be given dosing but i am guessin it wont be more than a month long since its a bottle both way, just gotta wait to see what my given dosing will be.

SO, hang tight, and this one WILL be back eventually.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I got my Clen yesterday and tried it out some. I took 4 drops about 20-25mcgs just to see whats up and it was at 6pm. I then worked out at 830-10. light chest, light shoulders, abs and cardio. Went smooth. I notcied cardio seemed to be a bit easier for me but i had taken 2 LeviathanR at 5ish.

So today i took a hair over .25ml.=50mcg at 8am, Felt it more, increase in energy/doing things, heart rate felt up a tad but not sweaty or problems breathing. I did have a slight headache, which i assume is from the blood pressure increase and i am shaking slightly, very. Its now 3pm so i knwo i still feel it.

Tomorrow ill take 60~70mcgs. before work at 7am. Then on sat. will adjust from there. That will be my last day for clen cause as stated above, i was chosen for the AN log of NeoVar/RPM. So i wont be using clen during that.

This log will be back though after the upcoming one. Im thinking the AN will help me lean out and get some LBM while maintainging weight. I will see what i decide after the AN log.

Peace.

kimerathon

Awards
Well Clen is great and I did the 2 weeks on and two weeks off cycle, and actually went to 18 micro with no sides, the problem is that if you don't watch your diet you rebound those punds lost right away, has anyone had this same reaction?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well Clen is great and I did the 2 weeks on and two weeks off cycle, and actually went to 18 micro with no sides, the problem is that if you don't watch your diet you rebound those punds lost right away, has anyone had this same reaction?

I think that how it is with most diet/supp programs. My main goal is to drop alot of fat so i can clean bulk.

18mcg? I am sure you mean 180? I took a bitmore today and i feel great, i think ill have no issue handeling 80 or so tomorrow morn so i think thats what im goin to go for or split 40am/40 around 4-5pm before i go to the gym.

kimerathon

Awards
Correction, 180, 9 .02mcg tablets, and no sides, I think I have high tolerance to energy inducing compounds, not sensitive to stimulation, dropped 5 pounds and 4% bodyfat, and after the cycle, gained them all back and some more, didn't notice any difference in the mirror, but the scale never lies, I guess I am going to be more careful with the diet next time.