Trauma1 takes 3-AD for a test drive!! Fasten your seatbelts!(Sponsored)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's time i got back in the saddle and get another log up and going here on AM. I'd like to personally thank Anabolic Xtreme for allowing me to test their new 3-AD product.

A quick update as to my current status.

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 215lbs
Body Fat: If i had to guess, around 16%
Eyes: Blue
Dislikes: When St. Patrick's Day is over. When the keg is empty :(

-I have not taken any hormonal substances for well over a year. My body is primed and ready to grow!! I will post up daily updates with diet, training, and personal opinions.

-I will only be taking 3-AD during this log and exactly as recommended by AX.

-I'll be updating and editing this intro, but i just wanted to get this log started. As soon as i recieve the 3-AD, my log shall official begin. I expect it today or tomorrow. Here we go peeps!!

:djparty:

Attachments

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
woot 1st!!! Good luck bro, def be followin along here too! cant waitot see all these results. Have any Idea when yours will be ina nd do you have a planned start date?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woot 1st!!! Good luck bro, def be followin along here too! cant waitot see all these results. Have any Idea when yours will be ina nd do you have a planned start date?
I hope to have it by saturday man. If that's the case i'll start saturday or sunday. Nice to have you following along poops!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, my favorite brother is up and running. I guess it's a sibling log fued...lol. I guess I will make mine now that half of America did. Good luck to you kid, and glad you got back in the rizzle.

~Danny Boy

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope to get this going by this weekend everyone. We shall see!! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, T1. Tonnes of success! Subbed!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
All these logs....it had better get released! Thats right AX...it had better...:run:

Im in T1, good to have you back and at full swing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this bad boy J! Good luck and im hopin mine arrives soon as well but im not sure!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like i will be getting my 3-AD on tuesday of next week. I shall get it going tuesday or wednesday then at the latest. Can't freakin' wait!!!!!:clean:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It looks like i will be getting my 3-AD on tuesday of next week. I shall get it going tuesday or wednesday then at the latest. Can't freakin' wait!!!!!:clean:
Hank is gonna be 5 to 6 days ahead. If my math is correct...you'll have to lift 5 to 6x harder...

WOOO!!!!!!!! subbed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hank is gonna be 5 to 6 days ahead. If my math is correct...you'll have to lift 5 to 6x harder...

WOOO!!!!!!!! subbed.
Damn fed ex!! :frustrate As soon as i receive my 3-AD, it's GAME ON!! :twisted:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure!

I hear 3-AD is supposed to be some awesome stuff.:wave:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure!

I hear 3-AD is supposed to be some awesome stuff.:wave:
Boulderdash! How could you have heard anything about it, of all people!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it tuesday yet?...............DAMN IT :frustrate:frustrate

Oh how the anticipation of 3-AD goodness is killing me. :clean:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAPPY FREAKIN' EASTER AM!!

All i want for easter is my 3-AD......still 2 more days.....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
HAPPY FREAKIN' EASTER AM!!

All i want for easter is my 3-AD......still 2 more days.....
Do you believe in chocolate bunnies that lay eggs and marshmallow baby chickens? I do.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
happy easter!!!

hurry up and get your 3-ad already!
i don't want to run this solo.
if it has some nasty side effect, like turns your penis into a vagina, i don't want to be the only one to experience it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
happy easter!!!

hurry up and get your 3-ad already!
i don't want to run this solo.
if it has some nasty side effect, like turns your penis into a vagina, i don't want to be the only one to experience it.
You two would be the strongest girls ever!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
You two would be the strongest girls ever!
Unfortunetly they would just be freakish girls with no claim to fame because this "girl" would still be the strongest.

Looking forward the the log Trauma

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While I admire the work it takes to build that muscle..I'll leave it to you girls! I like the feminine look too much to go that far!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I admire the work it takes to build that muscle..I'll leave it to you girls! I like the feminine look too much to go that far!
Amen to that sista! ;) Feminine look ALL the way!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There would be no me hittin that, shed be hittin me! :lol:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
exactly. Impressive to build it, Insanity to want that. Feminine in shape ftw.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm with you crader. I admire the dedication it takes to get to that point, but to me it just isn't attractive at that point.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My god talk about a libido killer.........:blink::eek:
How right! Even Aspire36 would fail miserably in such circumstances!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Essentially, Matthew76's actions (bribing a tester and releasing the ingredients of 3-ad PUBLICALLY on bb.com) here has caused us to black list every single tester for 3-AD from ever testing with AX in the future. He knows who broke their NDA and unfortunately, a really great group of guys are going to get shafted because Matty and this one tester decided to screw everyone over. The only way this can be revoked is if that individual's name is disclosed.

To everyone who is testing 3-AD, I sincerely apologize for having to take this route. All of you, except for one, are a great group of guys whom we hand selected to test 3-AD.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Essentially, Matthew76's actions (bribing a tester and releasing the ingredients of 3-ad PUBLICALLY on bb.com) here has caused us to black list every single tester for 3-AD from ever testing with AX in the future. He knows who broke their NDA and unfortunately, a really great group of guys are going to get shafted because Matty and this one tester decided to screw everyone over. The only way this can be revoked is if that individual's name is disclosed.

To everyone who is testing 3-AD, I sincerely apologize for having to take this route. All of you, except for one, are a great group of guys whom we hand selected to test 3-AD.
Do you know who did it mace or are you still trying to find out?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Were all the testers on AM or was BB.com also running logs?