Trauma1 takes 3-AD for a test drive!! Fasten your seatbelts!(Sponsored)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
testers were across various boards. mostly AM and BB.

the mods on bb.com deleted the thread. doesn't make matt76 any less of a shady character. :nono:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously can't believe this has happened.......WOW!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
testers were across various boards. mostly AM and BB.

the mods on bb.com deleted the thread. doesn't make matt76 any less of a shady character. :nono:
Certainly no surprise there........

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000! ;)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, besides the drama. Good luck on the logs and enjoy the product. Matt Cahill did one HELL of a job on this formula. Expect big results. This will be the strongest non-methyl on the market hands down.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyways, besides the drama. Good luck on the logs and enjoy the product. Matt Cahill did one HELL of a job on this formula. Expect big results. This will be the strongest non-methyl on the market hands down.
I can't wait to do a nice log for you guys. AX rocks!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id expect nothing less from either company. I am definately loggin the F outa my 3-ad!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Essentially, Matthew76's actions (bribing a tester and releasing the ingredients of 3-ad PUBLICALLY on bb.com) here has caused us to black list every single tester for 3-AD from ever testing with AX in the future. He knows who broke their NDA and unfortunately, a really great group of guys are going to get shafted because Matty and this one tester decided to screw everyone over. The only way this can be revoked is if that individual's name is disclosed.

To everyone who is testing 3-AD, I sincerely apologize for having to take this route. All of you, except for one, are a great group of guys whom we hand selected to test 3-AD.
Well son of a buck.. Is this a recent gig, or was this last year?? You know, you wonder why in the world someone would do something like that.. Its kinda like those idiots who rob a gas station.. What a POS and I dont even know the guy.. Nothing gained for him, destroys his reputation if he had one to begin with and what a weak person who was testing your product..

I moderate some autobody forums.. do the mods not have access to pm's?? or the board owner or board administrator??

Reason i ask is because you could have checked all of your testers pm's to see if and or who was talking back and forth with Matt.. that could have given you the info you needed.. As long as the boards would coop..

Like I said, sorry to hear about the shady charater brother.. Just remember we are not all SNITCHES

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i receive my 3-AD, i will be starting a new b*tching log to demonstrate my results for you all. It's truly sad that one person has done this to so many good people. It will come back to those involved..... Karma is a b*tch..........

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang i cant believe that news. when i first started here at AM i though matthew76 was a decent fellow because he helped me out with advice, im beginning to see this is not the case...sadly. BEST OF LUCK TO THE TESTERS HERE ON AM...im excited to see results

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MY 3-AD HAS JUST ARRIVED!!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!

I'll have a new log up soon everyone with updated stats.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like these pre-log threads. :head: The 3-AD situation may create a new trend?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just do it, T1! :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lets get it a goin already!!! Hanks gettin lonely like.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Guess I gotta Join the Party over here to!

Well since I'm subbed to Trip's log I feel its only logical to follow your log as well...nothing better than a little sibling rivalry. :D. I'm curious to see the differences you two may have with the effects of this 3-AD, especially since your brothers....makes for a pretty good comparison considering the genetics are the same!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well since I'm subbed to Trip's log I feel its only logical to follow your log as well...nothing better than a little sibling rivalry. :D. I'm curious to see the differences you two may have with the effects of this 3-AD, especially since your brothers....makes for a pretty good comparison considering the genetics are the same!
Check this log out, I think you may find more info on 3-AD lol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89640-t1-s-3-a.html

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I know what it is...lol!

Check this log out, I think you may find more info on 3-AD lol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89640-t1-s-3-a.html
Thanks bud, but I know what it is...:D. I worded it that way because the formula has been changed from the original that was supposed to come out oh it seems like ages ago now. This is literally one of the most hyped products that has yet to actually hit the market.

I do appreciate your sentiment of trying to help me out though...makes you a cool dude in my book :thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud, but I know what it is...:D. I worded it that way because the formula has been changed from the original that was supposed to come out oh it seems like ages ago now. This is literally one of the most hyped products that has yet to actually hit the market.

I do appreciate your sentiment of trying to help me out though...makes you a cool dude in my book :thumbsup:
Lol oh I thought you didn't know they all restarted the logs where they will report back to.

I try :drunk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, it's definintely on! :twisted: True the comparison with results should be interesting.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you going to max out mid way and end cycle on bench and deads????

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Full write-up will be available at: http://2-androstenol.com/

3-AD Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving: 661mg

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex™
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one]

Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix™
Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Flaxseed

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy, male adults, 21 years of age, or older. Women should not use this product. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are taking any prescription, over the counter drugs, or other supplements, or have any pre-existing medical condition, including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor. If you experience any ill feeling, adverse health effect or any adverse reaction with the consumption of this product discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Do not exceed the maximum recommended serving size of six (6) capsules daily. Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects, and will not improve results. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size might increase the likelihood of these side effects. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.