AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

• continue to run my log right here in this beast of a log

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • start fresh with a new uncorrupted virgin log

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

thank you AX for letting me test the much awaited 3-AD!!!!!!!!

i was just notified that the product is shipping to me today! so should be able to start later this week.

i heard rumors that this may potentially be an 8-week run since it is non-methylated ?? mace - any truth to this?

about me:
i'm 5'10" tall
eat relativly clean
work out hard 5-6 days/week.
hormone free since July 2007.
enjoy goat jokes.
i'm also in love with rachel ray from the food network cooking show.

some 1yr progress pics:
1st pic: March 2007 @ 177lbs - kinda thick and fat here.
2nd pic: August 2007 @ 166lbs - after a slow 6 month cut
3rd pic: March 2008 @ 180lbs - my current build after a slow 6 month bulk. added approx 14lbs.

i feel i'm starting from a fairly good base.
recently i've stalled out on this current natural bulk i've been running since last fall.
over the past month i've noticed when i up my calories i notice no increase in muscle mass or strength but instead my bf% wants to climb.
so hopefully 3-ad can help give a boost.
given my current starting point i'm not expecting dramatic changes but if it can do anything i will be impressed.
i'll take some pics along the way to compare.
let's rock! :head:

Last edited:
stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

Wow, I like goat jokes too. Thought I was the only one:rofl:

Good luck bro.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Great progress by the way on the before and after pics.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
3ad1.jpg
3ad.jpg
3ad2.jpg

just an FYI: i have signed an NDA and am not allowed to post the list of ingredients or any of the information that is contained in the insert and on the back of the box.

i will however give honest feedback on the results experienced.

Here are the rules and guidlines i'll be following on this run:

1. Only protein powders, multi vitamins, fish oils and other healthy fats, joint support supplements and pre-workout stimulants (ie, caffeine, etc) may be used during your testing. Although 3-AD is non-methylated and non-toxic, please do feel free to use supporting supplements if you would feel comfortable doing so. If you are having blood work done however, then please abstain from using supporting supplements. Please do not use any products containing any form of creatine, nitric oxide booster, or any other muscle building products during this time. We want to see and show the power of 3-AD and 3-AD alone.

2. To maximize the effectiveness of 3-AD, please consume each serving [two (2) capsules] with at least 15-20g of fats. Any fat will work. Peanut butter, fish oil, extra virgin olive oil, flax seed oils, MCT oils, etc.

3. Spread each serving roughly 8 hours apart.

4. On non-workout days, 3-AD should be taken at your 2nd meal, and then again at your 5th or 6th meal. You do not want to consume 3-AD with your first meal as 3-AD requires a high fat content to maximize absorption. Due to this fact, you need your 1st meal to absorb quickly to feed your muscles after a long night's sleep. A high fat intake will slow down the absorption of your breakfast and will be counteractive to breakfasts' anabolic effects.

5. This same rule applies to post workout. Both breakfast and post workout are the two times out of the days that you want FAST absorption of nutrients. DO NOT consume 3-AD therefore with breakfast or with your postworkout meal.

6. On workout days, ideally you will want to take 2 caps of 3-AD 45-60 minutes prior to working out with a high fat meal. The high fat meal will maximize absorption and will provide you body with fuel to power through your workouts. Everybody's schedule is different and sometimes breakfast is some people's first meal AND pre-workout meal. In that case, consume your servings of 3-AD at a later point throughout the day. You will still gain the full anabolic benefits.

7. Please do not exceed the recommended serving size.

8. Please make every effort to update your log daily and write a detailed and honest FINAL REVIEW when you are finished.

9. Each and every tester has signed a legal Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to release the ingredients and information listed in the 3-AD insert and on the box to the public.

10. Participants must be over the age of 21.

11. Have a blast you guys!!! We're absolutely ecstatic to FINALLY be able to bring this to the market for you, and THANK YOU for participating in our testing!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
~JLM

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
wow

looks like they have you on a pretty strict regimine/schedule. At least we know any gains will all be from the 3AD. Good info hank. rep'd

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Great progress by the way on the before and after pics.
thx. i've been working hard over the past yr and sometimes it feels like i'm not getting anywhere but the pictures tell the truth.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
3-AD is popping up everywhere! Good luck Hank looking forward to see what this stuff can do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this bad boy too! Should be great my man!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interested in your results. I know you will give an honest assessment.

In for it!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Looking forward to this.
oh....i'm really looking forward to this.
with all the anticipation surrounding 3-ad it should be good. i wouln't expect anything less from AX.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Howdy ho Mr hakie ;)

damn, zomb found us! this log just took a turn for the worse. lol.
hey, what is that thing? a christmas turd? looks like it almost got pinched off a few times too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while i can't use 3-AD i will still follow your log cuz you seem to have everything set up nice...i may try to pick up some pointers within here so good luck :thumbsup:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
damn, zomb found us! this log just took a turn for the worse. lol.
hey, what is that thing? a christmas turd? looks like it almost got pinched off a few times too.
lol
its mr hankie the christmas poo

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
while i can't use 3-AD i will still follow your log cuz you seem to have everything set up nice...i may try to pick up some pointers within here so good luck :thumbsup:
hey bolt. good to have you in here!
why no 3ad for you?
do you get tested? for sports? work? or just morraly?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey bolt. good to have you in here!
why no 3ad for you?
do you get tested? for sports? work? or just morraly?
I am just about to turn 19 :D no need for this yet. Hope it goes well for you tho

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I am just about to turn 19 :D no need for this yet. Hope it goes well for you tho
ahhh....yes. at 19 your hormones are probably even better than mine when i'm on 3ad.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I will be watching...............

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good Hank, u r a lucky son of a gun, cant wait to see the results and even more so for it to be released so I can get a whack at it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL specially with USPL's beta test booster runnin through his veins, lucky dog.
:ntome:

I ran out of it yesterday though!! :( it was good to me tho :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try it yet poop?...ive got some here, but havent used it yet.
ummm im a lil bitter... I was sposed to get it AND a bottle of recreate the same time as bolt but have yet to get either, both jacob and mullet said they over gifted at the time and didnt have enough for my prize... dunno if ill end up getting either.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummm im a lil bitter... I was sposed to get it AND a bottle of recreate the same time as bolt but have yet to get either, both jacob and mullet said they over gifted at the time and didnt have enough for my prize... dunno if ill end up getting either.
aww weak deal bruv.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: poopy and roadblock are here! this is just going to get silly! hopefully i don't forget to workout and eat.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
that sucks. sounds like if you harrass them a little you could get something though.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this just reminded me bout it so i just asked if they have it in yet.
USPL has never let me down before Im sure theyll make good in due time

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there better be no hanky panky going on in here.

What the hell does that mean anyhow?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 freaking pages already!

i think its a record........

hank, check your email!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
there better be no hanky panky going on in here.

What the hell does that mean anyhow?
hanky panky referrs to lovin your girl 'hank' style.

it's really too graphic to show here.....see disclaimer below.

WARNING: view at your own risk. contains explicit materials some may find objectionable. parental discretion advised. may be too intense for some viewers.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here, baby.

...ok seriously, 2 pages of log.....3-AD hasn't even been sent out yet.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N-I-C-E!!!!!!!!! :head:

Dude, I am so stoked to be seeing these logs popping up everywhere! You're one lucky bastard, Hank!! Don't think I know you yet, but I know I'm about to!!! :D :D :D

SuperBeast is on board with this one, baby!!!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
nice to see alot of familiar faces in the same log :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
N-I-C-E!!!!!!!!! :head:

Dude, I am so stoked to be seeing these logs popping up everywhere! You're one lucky bastard, Hank!! Don't think I know you yet, but I know I'm about to!!! :D :D :D

SuperBeast is on board with this one, baby!!!!!
good to meet you timdull. but if you're anything like mace or sinner, i'm not sure if we can be friends. jk.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got your NDA! yours will ship tomorrow!

and tim is NOTHING like bob or me! :nono: HE IS MUCH MUCH WORSE! :head: