Poll: what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

Page 2 of 20 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol
    its mr hankie the christmas poo
    i saw the poo i took after christmas and it didn't look this happy.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    In......
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    hey bolt. good to have you in here!
    why no 3ad for you?
    do you get tested? for sports? work? or just morraly?
    I am just about to turn 19 no need for this yet. Hope it goes well for you tho
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I am just about to turn 19 no need for this yet. Hope it goes well for you tho
    ahhh....yes. at 19 your hormones are probably even better than mine when i'm on 3ad.

  5. I will be watching...............
    PHF Rep

    •   
       


  6. Looks good Hank, u r a lucky son of a gun, cant wait to see the results and even more so for it to be released so I can get a whack at it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    ahhh....yes. at 19 your hormones are probably even better than mine when i'm on 3ad.
    LOL specially with USPL's beta test booster runnin through his veins, lucky dog.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL specially with USPL's beta test booster runnin through his veins, lucky dog.


    I ran out of it yesterday though!! it was good to me tho
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL specially with USPL's beta test booster runnin through his veins, lucky dog.
    try it yet poop?...ive got some here, but havent used it yet.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    try it yet poop?...ive got some here, but havent used it yet.
    ummm im a lil bitter... I was sposed to get it AND a bottle of recreate the same time as bolt but have yet to get either, both jacob and mullet said they over gifted at the time and didnt have enough for my prize... dunno if ill end up getting either.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ummm im a lil bitter... I was sposed to get it AND a bottle of recreate the same time as bolt but have yet to get either, both jacob and mullet said they over gifted at the time and didnt have enough for my prize... dunno if ill end up getting either.
    aww weak deal bruv.

  12. poopy and roadblock are here! this is just going to get silly! hopefully i don't forget to workout and eat.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ummm im a lil bitter... I was sposed to get it AND a bottle of recreate the same time as bolt but have yet to get either, both jacob and mullet said they over gifted at the time and didnt have enough for my prize... dunno if ill end up getting either.
    that sucks. sounds like if you harrass them a little you could get something though.

  14. this just reminded me bout it so i just asked if they have it in yet.
    USPL has never let me down before Im sure theyll make good in due time

  15. there better be no hanky panky going on in here.

    What the hell does that mean anyhow?

  16. 2 freaking pages already!

    i think its a record........

    hank, check your email!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    there better be no hanky panky going on in here.

    What the hell does that mean anyhow?
    hanky panky referrs to lovin your girl 'hank' style.

    it's really too graphic to show here.....see disclaimer below.

    WARNING: view at your own risk. contains explicit materials some may find objectionable. parental discretion advised. may be too intense for some viewers.

  18. N-I-C-E!!!!!!!!!

    Dude, I am so stoked to be seeing these logs popping up everywhere! You're one lucky bastard, Hank!! Don't think I know you yet, but I know I'm about to!!!

    SuperBeast is on board with this one, baby!!!!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I'm here, baby.


    ...ok seriously, 2 pages of log.....3-AD hasn't even been sent out yet.
    i think this shows just how wet peoples panties are for 3AD.

  20. nice to see alot of familiar faces in the same log

  21. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    N-I-C-E!!!!!!!!!

    Dude, I am so stoked to be seeing these logs popping up everywhere! You're one lucky bastard, Hank!! Don't think I know you yet, but I know I'm about to!!!

    SuperBeast is on board with this one, baby!!!!!
    good to meet you timdull. but if you're anything like mace or sinner, i'm not sure if we can be friends. jk.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    nice to see alot of familiar faces in the same log
    yeah, i think we are going to re-unite the squad!
    plus add some new members.

  23. got your NDA! yours will ship tomorrow!

    and tim is NOTHING like bob or me! HE IS MUCH MUCH WORSE!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You have been a Bad Boy!! Now it's time to get WICKED!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 01:00 PM
  2. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:52 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 04:05 AM
Log in
Log in