Poll: what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    If he lies, we'll drag him into the street, and beat him furiously with random jagged objects..then toss him in a McDonalds dumpster. No pressure Hank
    you think this will deter me from lying? bwaaahahaha.
    i love the mcdonalds dumpster!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    Beware of "The Grimace" lololol:burg:

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    If he lies, we'll drag him into the street, and beat him furiously with random jagged objects..then toss him in a McDonalds dumpster. No pressure Hank

And on top of that take the rest of his 3-ad and split it between all of us! Muahahaha!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    Dammit!!!!!!! I saw this coming......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. You are officialy fired zombie!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You are officialy fired zombie!!
    No, im not i rehired my self

7. Zombie, why do you hate us so? What did we ever do to you?

Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!

Thorny: Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

Foster: ...Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.

Mac: Evil shenanigans!

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh!t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Farva: You mean Shenanigans?

All together: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. And it has begun!

9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    height: 5'10"
    weight: 180lbs
    hips: 34"
    waist: 32"
    shoulders: 51"
    chest: 43"
    quads: 23.5"
    calf: 15"
    arms: 16"
    forearm: 12"
    you know, I don't think i've seen you post your stats before. More or less thats about what i'm looking at as my 2008 goals tho, your measurements. Well, bigger calves, I can't shrink them that much
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. well, by the tiem he is done with 3-ad, he'll have bigger calves, easy!
    •   

11. Never enough

Actually, hank have you ever posted leg pics?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    And it has begun!

indeed it has!

i'm about to take my second serving in an hour or so.

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Actually, hank have you ever posted leg pics?
    no, haven't yet. i'll try and take some shots today so we can compare those as well.

14. Day 1:

dosed 2 pills of 3-ad around 9am w/fish oil and sesimin oil and a handfull of almonds.
    dosed 2 pills of 3-ad around 4pm w/natty pb.

supps i'm taking while on this run include:
    ON 100% whey
    fish oil
    sesimin oil
    opti-men multi

so far not really feeling anything etrordinary yet.
    but it is to be expected since i've only taken 3 doses of 3-ad so far since yesterday evening.

i did however have a great leg workout today.
    no personal records but the workout felt great!
    i felt strong and didn't really feel fatigued following my routine.
    but remember i'm susecptable to the placebo effect and it could be in my head for now. lol.

per easy's request, here is a leg shot i took today right before my workout.
    damn my chicken legs are white! if you happened to see that bright white flash around 5pm today it was my legs reflecting the camera flash into the atmosphere.

15. Lol atleast your brutally honest about the placebo effect.

Arms are looking lean as ****. Time to do some heavy squats my man, bring your legs right up.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    if you happened to see that bright white flash around 5pm today it was my legs reflecting the camera flash into the atmosphere.
    That explains it. What kind of numbers do you put up on a normal leg day?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

17. heavy squats are on the menu. well, as heavy as i can go while still getting a deep squat. :squat:

today's lift #s:

squats:
    135 x 20
    135 x 20
    225 x 14
    295 x 10
    295 x 8

lunges:
    body weight x 30
    holding 50lb dumbbells - 3 sets of 10

standing calf raise:
    one leg at a time - body wieght + 45lb plate x 20 (5 sets) - ooooohhhh the burn!!!

18. Hankie, any immediate effect on intensity? If not don't lie, i'm just currious....*cough- McDonalds dumpster*
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

19. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Hankie, any immediate effect on intensity? If not don't lie, i'm just currious....*cough- McDonalds dumpster*
    that remind me of the mcdonalds supersized twins

nice workout hank. i wish my knees let me that much squats. i can take the weight but not that many reps

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

Those girls are Hawtt!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Hankie, any immediate effect on intensity? If not don't lie, i'm just currious....*cough- McDonalds dumpster*
    not really sure.
    if i had to pick an answer i'd say no real change in intensity so far.

although i'm a little nervous trying to answer this correctly.
    even though the mcdonalds dumpster doesn't scare me the getting shanked with random sharp objects in the alley does. lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

nice workout hank. i wish my knees let me that much squats. i can take the weight but not that many reps

hey, what happened to those beasty gals?
    i saw them this morning but now they are gone from my log??
    did they leave my log and go over to trips house?

i've been lucky my entire life w/my joints.
    i think i've got superhuman ligaments!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    hey, what happened to those beasty gals?
    i saw them this morning but now they are gone from my log??
    did they leave my log and go over to trips house?
    Jesus saves? He is still here after all
    WHITE WHALE!

24. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Jesus saves? He is still here after all
    he just returned in the form of 3-ad.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    he just returned in the form of 3-ad.
    Touché sir, touché.
    WHITE WHALE!

26. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Well this is good news that you got it and you've started.

Cant wait to get some real, honest feedback on what you feel, see or experience or dont experience.

I want the truth, the whole truth and nuttin but da truth. So keep it real no matter what.
    the great thing is multiple reliable members are running this simultaneously so we will be able to weed out individual anomolies and see how this will effect folks on a wider spectrum.... at the same time dont take one persons response for naught if they are the only one to have something happen... it may very well be repeatable in your own physiology!

I for one am pumped to see what this will do with so many dedicated, disciplined members running this. We can be sure we will see this in a very unadulterated light and what this compound really has to offer especially if all the great guidlines are followed that were set forth by AX

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i've been lucky my entire life w/my joints.
    i think i've got superhuman ligaments!

Lucky dirty bastage.

28. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    the great thing is multiple reliable members are running this simultaneously so we will be able to weed out individual anomolies and see how this will effect folks on a wider spectrum.... at the same time dont take one persons response for naught if they are the only one to have something happen... it may very well be repeatable in your own physiology!

I for one am pumped to see what this will do with so many dedicated, disciplined members running this. We can be sure we will see this in a very unadulterated light and what this compound really has to offer especially if all the great guidlines are followed that were set forth by AX
    Again, poopy, I concur with what you wrote. Im already a big AX fan, thats no secret, Ive been choking down that stinky perfect cycle for years, so regardless, I will try the new 3-AD for myself. Im hoping from the spectrum of testers to get a really good idea of what to expect from 3-AD, and how best to incorporate it into my regimen of supplements. And ofcourse Im aware, and dont have to tell you, that everyone responds differently, but I really hope everyone is as accurate as they can be, even the little details can make a difference. I think we will all be able to get a good picture of what to expect from the new 3-AD based on the group of testers running it now. Im very excited to see what actually happens during the logs and the final reviews all the testers post up.
    PHF Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    the great thing is multiple reliable members are running this simultaneously so we will be able to weed out individual anomolies and see how this will effect folks on a wider spectrum
    if you are counting myself, 3clipse, t1, trip, mace, bb12, and sinner as reliable members then the bar must be set pretty low. lol.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    if you are counting myself, 3clipse, t1, trip, mace, bb12, and sinner as reliable members then the bar must be set pretty low. lol.
    I think I stumbled over it when I walked in.
    WHITE WHALE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking AnabolicXtreme MassFx & Hyperdrol + USPLab Prime?
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:28 PM
  2. For Sale: AnabolicXtreme RETAIN-2 leaning agent (Fat Loss)
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 02:45 PM
  3. Men warned of osteoporosis risk
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 02:30 AM
  4. AnabolicXtreme SD/PP stack dosing.
    By stinkfist in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 02:55 PM