DaveGabe showin' off his Grand Bolas, aka DTH!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Get Diesel - DTH

Increased Muscle Hardness, Power Gains, And Lean Muscle Mass Gains!

With Diesel Test? Hardcore you will experience increased free testosterone levels but more importantly you will get strong as hell with increased muscle hardness, power gains, lean muscle mass gains and experience faster recovery! There are tons of herbal test boosters out there but we guarantee nothing surpasses Diesel Test? Hardcore in effectiveness!

Simply put Diesel Test? Hardcore is guaranteed to out perform any herbal test booster available at increasing total and free testosterone while reducing/controlling excessive estrogen, and prolactin production. Nothing comes close!

* Increase Free Testosterone Levels
* Increase Strength and Muscle Hardness
* Decrease Bad (16-hydroxyestrogen) Estrogen

With Diesel Test? Hardcore you will experience increased free testosterone levels BUT more importantly you will get strong as hell with increased muscle hardness, power gains, lean muscle mass gains and experience faster recovery! There are tons of herbal test boosters out there but we guarantee nothing surpasses Diesel Test Hardcore in effectiveness!

Diesel Test Hardcore is the most complete herbal test booster available. Some increase free testosterone or total testosterone but not both and have no effect on reducing bad estrogen or prolactin.

With this new "red bottle" formula, Diesel Test Hardcore hits harder and the Nitric Oxide effects are stronger than most products sold primarily as NO boosters at a price equal to or higher than Diesel Test Hardcore and those NO products have no effect on anything besides pumps.

Simply put Diesel Test Hardcore is guaranteed to out perform any herbal test booster available at increasing total and free testosterone while reducing/controlling excessive estrogen and prolactin production.

The Diesel Test? Hardcore difference:

* A must have during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).
* Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!
* Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that Alpha Male mentality).
* 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky under the radar ingredients that may be banned in the future.
* Contains no experimental never consumed by humans ingredients.

Stop wasting your money on over hyped, under dosed, "gotta stack with two or three other products for results" test boosters and Get Diesel!

Please note this is a very effective natural/herbal testosterone! You may see a temporarily increase in aggression or you may become short tempered with a dosage over 3-4 tabs/day. If extreme results are unwanted, reduce your dosage to 2-3 tabs or less/day or use two days on one day off, or every other day.​

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well, I'll be running two bottles of DTH. Primary Goal is mass, secondary is strength. This thread was inspired by a debate Chuck had over at AM with Designer Supps, that DTH is better than ActX. I just recently ran two bottles of ActX a month or two ago, so this is going to be in direct comparison. I will log the benefits, experience, side effects, and workouts here.

I would like to thank Chuck for the opportunity, and much respect goes out to him for standing by his product and truly putting it to the test.

My split is going to be the same as my split when I used ActX. It's a 5 day split I've made up, moderate frequency, heavy weights, and sufficient rest.

Monday - Chest/Tri
Tuesday - Back/Bi
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Off
Friday - Chest/Back
Saturday - Legs

So the major muscle groups are hit twice a week, and smaller groups just once.

No other additional supplements are going to be added. Measurements will be taken tomorrow. I'll also have some pics up because I need them for my recomp contest anyway.

This should be an interesting log, so tomorrow is my first day of supplementing. Starting out @ 3 tabs for the first 5 days.

Any critiques/advice feel free to throw them at me.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest/Back

Incline DB
  • 85 x 10
  • 90 x 6
  • 85 x 6
Pullups
  • BW x 13
  • BW x 6
Decline BB
  • 135 x 10
  • 185 x 6
  • 185 x 6
  • 185 x 6
T-Bar
  • 135 x 10
  • 180 x 8
  • 135 x 12
The weight wasn't all that heavy tonight, but my negatives were ridiculous. Some were over 4-5 seconds on the last reps. Had a great workout, muscles felt full and pumped. Tomorrow, as I said, I'll start the DTH @ 3 tabs.

Pic of the Night:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took my first tab with 17oz. of water, going to have breakfast in about 15 minutes.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for doing this straight up comparison dave. Any chance you could post a link to your Activate Xtreme log? I searched your post history and couldn't find it.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for doing this straight up comparison dave. Any chance you could post a link to your Activate Xtreme log? I searched your post history and couldn't find it.
I didn't log it, but i did write a review at bb.com.

Was during my first semester of college, and had soem RL stuff going on. Wasn't able to do any sort of journal/logs unfortunately.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5857661

That's the review. I can just copy/paste if it the bb.com link doesnt work.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I didn't log it, but i did write a review at bb.com.

Was during my first semester of college, and had soem RL stuff going on. Wasn't able to do any sort of journal/logs unfortunately.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5857661

That's the review. I can just copy/paste if it the bb.com link doesnt work.
(sub) you can do is quote the bb.com post, then cut it and past it over here, that works also.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be interesting. nice workout split too btw, now you've got me considering adding a back/chest day :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt see shoulders mentioned. Do you just get all the work from your back and chest movements? Split looks good and i like the training most def.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should be interesting. nice workout split too btw, now you've got me considering adding a back/chest day :)
Yeah I love it. Pretty simple, but I'm only 19 years old. I don't need some complex split, with the right diet, intense heavy training, the results will come. So this split does me well.

I didnt see shoulders mentioned. Do you just get all the work from your back and chest movements? Split looks good and i like the training most def.
Sorry, shoulders are hit on Leg day. Usually push-press and then some isolation.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Review of ActX

Designer Supplements Presents:
ActivaTe Xtreme
With Divanil?

What's In It?

120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsule()
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend 1250mg*
  • Divanil? [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)],
  • Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins),
  • Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium),
  • Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Basella Alba PE (10:1)
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Magnesium Stearate, Rice Powder, Gelatin

ActivaTe Xtreme? is designed to promote testosterone release and enhance free testosterone availability, promote recovery-enhancing pathways such as ATP synthesis, and optimize estrogen metabolism. At the beginning of this article we told you that ActivaTe Xtreme? is the future of testosterone optimization; Now that the compounds, mechanisms and pathways have been discussed all you need to do is give it a shot...then you can tell us we were right.

This is my one month review of ActivaTe Xtreme, I dosed it at 5 caps/day at 2-2-1 dosing. I began my second bottle December 1st so I can finish right before 2008. I know the ideal waiting time is 2 weeks between bottles, but I have some goals that I set in January that I am determined to hit before the end of the year.

Cost

While cost is not always what should determine what supplements you want to purchase, it does effect the majority of us. In the case of ActivaTe Xtreme, I would not mind buying bottle after bottle solely because as a 19 year old, it's one of the few supplements aside from staples I'm willing to tamper with.

Sleep

My sleep has definitely improved overall. I can't compare this to the original ActivaTe'x effects on sleep, but I definitely noticed a deeper sleep. I was actually able to remember some dreams, which is unusual for me. Not sure if it is a correct assumption but I'm assuming that I must have been reaching a deeper REM to remember dreams, so that was definitely a nice benefit.

Vascularity/Pumps/Fullness

Pumps seemed to increase a bit, however even more significantly I was feeling much more vascular/full throughout the days not just in the gym. Everything seemed nice and tight from morning to night, and saw some nice improvements in the vascularity department as well.

Strength

This is where this product shined. I had been hitting a major bench plataeu (yes I know, pathetic at 19 years old). Whether this product helped me bust through it via placebo or genuine effectiveness I'm not complaining. Gained at least 2-3 reps on all my major exercises with the same weight, and in the lower rep ranges the weight went up around 5-8lbs in the big three.

Side Effects

Another area where this product shined....absolutely no side effects to speak of. Libido was up (not that I need it), had some acne(not much), but who's to say that's not because of my age. With products like this, there is absolutely NO REASON for anyone under 21 to be tampering with anything hormonal.

Overall

I was xtremely please with this product, and through the 26 days @ 5 caps a day I was able to pack on a solid 4lbs of muscle, and to be honest I've actually noticed some leaning-out in my abs area. I can't say enough about this product, and I think DS really hit it big with this one. DS continues to strive on innovation, and this is just another example of us consumers reaping the benefits. I did take measurements at the beginning of the first bottle, but I am going to wait till the end of the second to show improvements.

• Cost - 8/10
    [*]Sleep - 8/10
    [*]Vascularity/Pumps/Fullness - 9/10
    [*]Strength - 9/10
    [*]Side Effects - 10/10
  • Overall - 9/10

Ok well here's the final increase in measurements after completing the second bottle of AX. I would like to note that the measurements today have been taken after not having lifted for 5 days, and I believe the measurements taken 2 months ago were a day after. I do feel that these are truer "cold" measurements. However, I'm still decently pleased with the increases.

• Right Calf : +0.25''
  • Left Calf : +0.25''
  • Waist : +0.5''
  • Left Bicep : +0.25''
  • Right Bicep : +0.25''
  • Right Forearm : +0.0
  • Left Forearm: +0.0
  • Chest : +0.75''
  • Right Quad : +0.5''
  • Left Quad : +0.5''
Overall, the increase in chest and quad was awesome. Strength is higher than ever, and I was able to hit all my goals.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I love it. Pretty simple, but I'm only 19 years old. I don't need some complex split, with the right diet, intense heavy training, the results will come. So this split does me well.

Sorry, shoulders are hit on Leg day. Usually push-press and then some isolation.

Oh ok, i didnt know was all. Dont think im trying to bust ur chops lol. I like the split though and funny enough is i did back twice this week.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
subbed. i'm doing two bottles of dthc myself right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chuck picked a good one to do this, perfect choice. good luck,dave.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok, i didnt know was all. Dont think im trying to bust ur chops lol. I like the split though and funny enough is i did back twice this week.

Lol np, thanks for pointing it out.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2--DTH 1-1-1

Still going with the 3 tabs, and tomorrow is the last day of that dosing scheme. Then I bump up to 5, probably something like 1-2-1-1.

Will post my measurements in a few minutes.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Still going with the 3 tabs, and tomorrow is the last day of that dosing scheme. Then I bump up to 5, probably something like 1-2-1-1.
5/day should be 2/2/1 there is a chart on the bottle. The tabs are time released so there is no reason to take it 4x a day.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
5/day should be 2/2/1 there is a chart on the bottle. The tabs are time released so there is no reason to take it 4x a day.
what about 6 a day dosing? i've been doing 2/2/2.. oh and the effects seem to have kicked in around week 2-3 if you were wondering.. me likey

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what about 6 a day dosing? i've been doing 2/2/2.. oh and the effects seem to have kicked in around week 2-3 if you were wondering.. me likey
yeah thats fine, thats whats on the bottle. Some people are trying a 3/2/1 or 2/3/1 also which works with the 3 dose being one hour pre-workout.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updated measurements, in inches:

• Left Calf - 15.5
  • Right Calf - 15.5
  • Left Quad - 25
  • Right Quad - 25
  • Waist - 32.25
  • Chest - 41
  • Left Bicep - 15.75
  • Right Bicept - 15.5
  • Left Forearm - 13
  • Right Forearm - 13

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is 5 sufficient for me @ 195lbs?
It really doesnt matter what your body weight is, it matters on alot of other stuff like your nat. test levels, diet, etc...but that should be ok.

Ive never done 6/day of any version of DT because even at 5 I get aggressive and the "snapiness" doesnt go away once its there for a few days.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really doesnt matter what your body weight is, it matters on alot of other stuff like your nat. test levels, diet, etc...but that should be ok.

Ive never done 6/day of any version of DT because even at 5 I get aggressive and the "snapiness" doesnt go away once its there for a few days.
Alright, I'll hit 5 up then.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hitting the gym in about 30 minutes. Will be back around 7:30 with my update.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 - DTH 1-1-1

Chest/Tri

Flat BB
  • 205 x 10
  • 225 x 5
  • 245 x 5
  • 235 x 5
Inc DB
  • 70 x 8
  • 70 x 5
  • 70 x 5
Cable Flies
CGBP
  • 155 x 5
  • 185 x 5
  • 205 x 5
Dips
  • BW x 10
  • BW x 8
Rope Pushdown
60 x 10 dropset 50 x 8 dropset 40 x 6 dropset 30 x 10
Overall, a great workout. Chest really blew up, semi-happy with the strength. I'd like to throw a few more reps on the 245 , get it up to 10 soon.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Back/Bi

Weighted Pullups
  • BW x 8
  • +25 x 8
  • +45 x 5
  • +25 x 5
  • BW x 9
BB Rows
  • 185 x 8
  • 225 x 8
  • 225 x 8
  • 225 x 8
DB Rows
  • 75 x 10
  • 75 x 10
Trap Work

BB Curls
  • 45 x 10
  • 65 x 8
  • 85 x 6
  • 45 x 5 wide grip, superset 45 x 5 inside grip
Somehow my weight is down. Luckily I just got 10lbs more of whey protein, milk protein isolate is in as well. I'm down to 190lbs, but I feel this is due to my stomach problems lately. Everything has literally been running threw me. Things seem to be back to normal and I'm hoping to be 200 within the next 7 weeks.

Thoughts on DTH: Despite my weight being down, and me being a little pissed about it I have to say this is one of the best workouts I've had in probably the last year. I was so focused, I was practically jogging to stack weights and get to the next exercise. No one got in my way, and I could feel the eyes of the scrawny people staring at me as I attacked each set.

However, since it is only day 4 I will continue to watch for intense workouts and make sure it was not just a fluke. If things do keep up as they did today, I will have to attribute this to DTH and say it is one insane product.

I noticed an impressive amount of vascularity as well, something else I will be monitoring as I journey further into the bottle.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
this is the log ive been waiting for. someone my age taking DTH :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry about the weight troubles..my weight seems to hate me but i still improve on the tape measurer and in the mirror, im sure you are doing the same. Workouts are looking great so far good luck as this continues

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is the log ive been waiting for. someone my age taking DTH :D
Sounds good man, thanks for poppin in. I have a feeling over the next 6-10 days this is going to get realllllll good.

Don't worry about the weight troubles..my weight seems to hate me but i still improve on the tape measurer and in the mirror, im sure you are doing the same. Workouts are looking great so far good luck as this continues
Yea, you are very right. Nonetheless, despite weight not really being a priority in the grand scheme of things, it still manages to frustrate the sh1t out of me :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice job so far dave...:cheers:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, you are very right. Nonetheless, despite weight not really being a priority in the grand scheme of things, it still manages to frustrate the sh1t out of me :p
O trust me it frustrates me too just trying to put things in a positive light :cheers:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice job so far dave...:cheers:
Thanks big man, once the weight comes on I, and DTH kicks in...I'm expecting big things!

O trust me it frustrates me too just trying to put things in a positive light :cheers:
Alright, well glad to know I'm not alone in this boat...thought I was bulking solo for a while, a little scary:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if that pic is real? that would be some scary ass sh1t!!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wonder if that pic is real? that would be some scary ass sh1t!!!
If not, that is some legit photoshop. The reflection of the kayak, and the way the fin comes out of water makes it hard for me to believe it's fake.

Anyways, whats up?? :wave:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
If not, that is some legit photoshop. The reflection of the kayak, and the way the fin comes out of water makes it hard for me to believe it's fake.

Anyways, whats up?? :wave:
egh, not much. just got done with my heavy deadlift/bi's day. that workout and my squat day workout take a lot out of me.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
egh, not much. just got done with my heavy deadlift/bi's day. that workout and my squat day workout take a lot out of me.
Yeah I hear ya, but wouldn't miss one for the world :p

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Legs/Shoulders

Squat
  • 225 x 8
  • 295 x 5
  • 315 x 5
  • 315 x 4
Hang Cleans
  • 135 x 5
  • 155 x 5
  • 185 x 1
  • 155 x 5 + 1 press
Clean and Press
  • 135 x 5
  • 135 x 5
  • 135 x 5
Front/Side/Rear Delt Raises
  • 20 x 10
  • 20 x 8
Supersetted w/

Calves on Leg Press
  • 200 x 20
  • 200 x 20
Another PR on squats, added another rep to 315. The clean work was really light but I'm going to work on form for a few weeks. I feel like the hang cleans, and maybe some snatches will help throw on some overall mass. The 185 I got he said I barely bent my legs at all..so I know I need some work :rolleyes:

My weight is back up, so I'm happy about that. The little stomach virus I had just kept me on the toilet for the last three days, but I'm back in action.

DTH Updates:
Few things I would like to touch upon tonight:

Vascularity/Lean-ness: I had pretty solid veins in both arms starting in my delt going down to my wrist. Both forearms were covered. I usually have decent vascularity but the last two days have seemed a bit more than usual, something I will be keeping an eye on.

Muscle Fullness: It may be my diet, as I've been keeping the protein high and carbs low as usual, but I feel as if my muscles are more pronounced than usual. It looks as if I'm leaning out, but I think it's more just a muscle-fullness throughout the day. Things are feeling nice and tight, and I hope this continues throughout.

Aggression:Another night of attacking the weights, not necessarily as crazy as last night but I found myself not wanting to rest. This so far is the most noticeable benefit I've experienced to date. I'm sure others will soon catch up and we progress.

Strength/Power:Hit another squat PR today. See how long these can continue. Nothing major in this area as it is only the 5th day and products tend to take a week or two to really build up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
subbed. im highly considering ordering 2 bottles of DTH on my next order. its either that, mass fx or x factor, but im really leaning towards the DTH, mainly because i loved r4w so much.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed. im highly considering ordering 2 bottles of DTH on my next order. its either that, mass fx or x factor, but im really leaning towards the DTH, mainly because i loved r4w so much.
I have 2 bottles of MassFX for later in the year. That will also be thrown into the comparison :p

I'm not a huge fan of X-F but I know many people are. So far I'm enjoying DTH and it's only day 5...very curious to see how good things will really get :cool:

Thanks for subbin Nec.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of MassFX for later in the year. That will also be thrown into the comparison :p

I'm not a huge fan of X-F but I know many people are. So far I'm enjoying DTH and it's only day 5...very curious to see how good things will really get :cool:

Thanks for subbin Nec.

i want to try xfactor, but at a dose of 1250 or 1500 a day opposed to 1000, but due to price and based on the average gains made DTH seems like a better choice then the other two.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want to try xfactor, but at a dose of 1250 or 1500 a day opposed to 1000, but due to price and based on the average gains made DTH seems like a better choice then the other two.

Just from what I've ready DTH sounds like the best out of the products you've listed. Although the new MassFX may also be a solid choice, that seems to be a better matchup vs DTH than what you listed imo

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I'll be using 2 bottles of DTH in my PCT after Havoc. Also some R4W for pre workout during the cycle and during PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i usually react fast to dthc also, in my case i had to watch the aggression-great for gym, not for work. being aware that dthc was causing this made it much easier to handle. log is looking good,dave.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed. I'll be using 2 bottles of DTH in my PCT after Havoc. Also some R4W for pre workout during the cycle and during PCT.
Sounds good Sgt, glad to have you along for the ride.

i usually react fast to dthc also, in my case i had to watch the aggression-great for gym, not for work. being aware that dthc was causing this made it much easier to handle. log is looking good,dave.
Yeah aggression so far is the most obvious benefit, and so far I'm handling it relatively well :p