DaveGabe showin' off his Grand Bolas, aka DTH!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

DaveGabe showin' off his Grand Bolas, aka DTH!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member

Day 5 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Legs/Shoulders

Squat
    • 225 x 8
    • 295 x 5
    • 315 x 5
    • 315 x 4

Hang Cleans
    • 135 x 5
    • 155 x 5
    • 185 x 1
    • 155 x 5 + 1 press

Clean and Press
    • 135 x 5
    • 135 x 5
    • 135 x 5

Front/Side/Rear Delt Raises
    • 20 x 10
    • 20 x 8

Supersetted w/

Calves on Leg Press
    • 200 x 20
    • 200 x 20

Another PR on squats, added another rep to 315. The clean work was really light but I'm going to work on form for a few weeks. I feel like the hang cleans, and maybe some snatches will help throw on some overall mass. The 185 I got he said I barely bent my legs at all..so I know I need some work

My weight is back up, so I'm happy about that. The little stomach virus I had just kept me on the toilet for the last three days, but I'm back in action.

DTH Updates:
    Few things I would like to touch upon tonight:

Vascularity/Lean-ness: I had pretty solid veins in both arms starting in my delt going down to my wrist. Both forearms were covered. I usually have decent vascularity but the last two days have seemed a bit more than usual, something I will be keeping an eye on.

Muscle Fullness: It may be my diet, as I've been keeping the protein high and carbs low as usual, but I feel as if my muscles are more pronounced than usual. It looks as if I'm leaning out, but I think it's more just a muscle-fullness throughout the day. Things are feeling nice and tight, and I hope this continues throughout.

Aggression:Another night of attacking the weights, not necessarily as crazy as last night but I found myself not wanting to rest. This so far is the most noticeable benefit I've experienced to date. I'm sure others will soon catch up and we progress.

Strength/Power:Hit another squat PR today. See how long these can continue. Nothing major in this area as it is only the 5th day and products tend to take a week or two to really build up.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    the waves dont match.
    true dat!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    true dat!

What waves??
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

subbed. im highly considering ordering 2 bottles of DTH on my next order. its either that, mass fx or x factor, but im really leaning towards the DTH, mainly because i loved r4w so much.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    subbed. im highly considering ordering 2 bottles of DTH on my next order. its either that, mass fx or x factor, but im really leaning towards the DTH, mainly because i loved r4w so much.
    I have 2 bottles of MassFX for later in the year. That will also be thrown into the comparison

I'm not a huge fan of X-F but I know many people are. So far I'm enjoying DTH and it's only day 5...very curious to see how good things will really get

Thanks for subbin Nec.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I have 2 bottles of MassFX for later in the year. That will also be thrown into the comparison

I'm not a huge fan of X-F but I know many people are. So far I'm enjoying DTH and it's only day 5...very curious to see how good things will really get

Thanks for subbin Nec.

i want to try xfactor, but at a dose of 1250 or 1500 a day opposed to 1000, but due to price and based on the average gains made DTH seems like a better choice then the other two.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i want to try xfactor, but at a dose of 1250 or 1500 a day opposed to 1000, but due to price and based on the average gains made DTH seems like a better choice then the other two.

Just from what I've ready DTH sounds like the best out of the products you've listed. Although the new MassFX may also be a solid choice, that seems to be a better matchup vs DTH than what you listed imo
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

subbed. I'll be using 2 bottles of DTH in my PCT after Havoc. Also some R4W for pre workout during the cycle and during PCT.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i usually react fast to dthc also, in my case i had to watch the aggression-great for gym, not for work. being aware that dthc was causing this made it much easier to handle. log is looking good,dave.
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    subbed. I'll be using 2 bottles of DTH in my PCT after Havoc. Also some R4W for pre workout during the cycle and during PCT.
    Sounds good Sgt, glad to have you along for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i usually react fast to dthc also, in my case i had to watch the aggression-great for gym, not for work. being aware that dthc was causing this made it much easier to handle. log is looking good,dave.
    Yeah aggression so far is the most obvious benefit, and so far I'm handling it relatively well
  11. Are you Diesel?

What waves??
    the ripples in the water to the right of the shark dont match the pattern around the boat.
  12. Advanced Member

subbed, I ran the last version (w/out argenine)

I liked it even better than the new mass fx and Activate X (and I did not expect to, so no placebo)
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Yea DTH is def some good stuff!
  14. Senior Member

Day 6 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Pretty much an off-day. Did some swimming, weight is still only around 192. However, I am more concerned with measurements/overall appearance. Tomorrow is chest/back , will come back with some updates on that.
  15. Senior Member

Day 7 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Chest/Back

Flat BB
    • 225 x 5
    • 245 x 5
    • 255 x 3 1/2
    • 225 x 5
    • 225 x 6

BB Rows
    • 225 x 8
    • 245 x 8
    • 245 x 8
    • 225 x 8

Inc DB
    • 70 x 10
    • 90 x 5
    • 70 x 10
    • 85 x 5

Pullups
    • BW x 8
    • BW x 8
    • BW x 8

Feeling strong as ever, weight was 195.5 with sweats, t-shirt, shoes. Whatever, strength is up, f*** the scale.

DTH Updates:

Aggression: One or two more workouts, and I'm officially going to contribute this aggression to DTH. This is the 3rd workout in a row where I have been attacking the weights, and dreading rest between sets.

Strength: Today was the first really strong day on DTH. The weights felt like they were just moving. Felt like I could bench all day. Really excited about this.

Muscle Fullness/Tightness: My chest is still looking more full than ever, for me having a naturally smaller chest than the rest of me this is a VERY nice change. Hopefully the chest continues to look this full.

Vascularity: The veins are continuing to show. On Monday and Tuesday I'll have a much better idea of the the extent of this benefit when I am directly lifting my bicep/triceps.
  16. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice workout...interesting rep scheme on the incline db press, do you have a specific reasoning behind dropping the weight on the third set then going back up for the fourth?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    nice workout...interesting rep scheme on the incline db press, do you have a specific reasoning behind dropping the weight on the third set then going back up for the fourth?
    Nope no real reason lol.

The pressing felt really good today. A lot of the 225 sets I cut short. Going to keep doing the sets of 225 and then a few sets of 245-265 over the next few weeks to start getting used to repping heavier weights.
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nope no real reason lol.

The pressing felt really good today. A lot of the 225 sets I cut short. Going to keep doing the sets of 225 and then a few sets of 245-265 over the next few weeks to start getting used to repping heavier weights.
    lol nice yea i was just wondering. i have done it before just kinda as a change up in my routine
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    lol nice yea i was just wondering. i have done it before just kinda as a change up in my routine
    I kinda just go with the flow, lol where the aggression takes me
  20. Senior Member

Day 9 - DTH 1-2-1-1

Chest/Tri

Flat BB
    • 225 x 5
    • 260 x 3
    • 225 x 5
    • 245 x 4
    • 185 x 9, 25sec rest, 185 x 6

DB Incline
    • 75 x 6
    • 75 x 7
    • 75 x 5

Cable Crossovers
    • 50 x 15
    • 70 x 10, dropset, 50 x 10

CGBP
    • 155 x 5
    • 185 x 5
    • 205 x 4

OH DB Ext.
    • 60 x 10
    • 70 x 10
    • 65 x 8

Tri Pushdowns
    • 100 x 10
    • 100 x 10, dropset, 50 x 10

Pretty impressive strength. I was planning on hitting legs yesterday, but apparently they close @ 8 and not 10 Was pretty bad, internet was down, so I took my pre-workout got everything ready walked all the way to the gym and it was closed..ouch lol

Anyways I decided to push the week ahead a day, and I thought considering the facts the strength was pretty good. I had a solid chest day on Friday and still got some decent numbers today. For some reason I thought I did chest/back on Thursday, but it was Friday and now that I realized so I'm happy with the numbers I got.

Tomorrow is back/bi, and I'm going to start doing more sets for biceps than I used to, maybe 3 exercises 3sets each or something.

DTH Updates:

Very weird workout today. The aggression was there but subtlety. I literally got done with my workout and barely felt like I had moved a weight. I felt was if I was just going through the motions, and it went by in a flash. I remember walking in, and then packing my bag and somewhere in between I must have hit my chest/tris lol. Hard to describe , but the workout seemed to fly by.

Strength: Obviously strength seems to be going up considering I'm putting up some decent numbers for me, and that's only on one day rest after a chest day.

Vascularity: Still noticing some nice increased vascularity, nothing insane, but noticeable.

Aggression: This continues to be the most noticeable benefit from this product and I do enjoy it.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Your still in the early stages MUCH better things to come!
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Your still in the early satges MUCH better things to come!
    Sounds good to me!!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

pushin some heavy @ss weight with your chest bro. it always amazes me how weak my chest is compared to everyone elses. but then again my back is pretty strong, but chest is not even close to where it should be.
    keep it up man:bb3:
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    pushin some heavy @ss weight with your chest bro. it always amazes me how weak my chest is compared to everyone elses. but then again my back is pretty strong, but chest is not even close to where it should be.
    keep it up man:bb3:

Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words. It's very nice to see my pressing numbers catching up a little bit. Back/legs always dominated chest, but seems to be balancing out a little bit.

This Thursday I'm going to try and rep out 275, see what happens.

Today is back/bi.

Most likely some weighted pullups/bb rows, and then going to hit the biceps hard. I think the only reason my arms are decent is because of my triceps, and that's because I always hated curls, but I need to get out of that old mindset, and realize bodybuilders cannot ignore any single muscle. So looks like I'll have to give in and really blast the biceps over the next year or two, get a nice peak.
  25. Senior Member

Day 10 - DTH 1-2-1-1

Back/Bi

Weighted Pullups
    • +25 x 6
    • +45 x 8
    • +35 x 5

BB Rows (Thick Bar)
    • Underhand - 225 x 8
    • 225 x 8
    • 225 x 8

T-Bar Rows
    • 90 x 12
    • 160 x 10
    • 135 x 10

BB Curls
    • 45 x 10
    • 65 x 10
    • 65 x 8

Preacher EZ Curl
    • 45 x 10
    • 55 x 10
    • 55 x 10
    • 45 x 10

The +45 x 8 on pullups was a PR, but unfortunately my lifting partners said I'm looking skinnier than I used to. This really sucks, my strength is finally really going up and now I'm losing size?

I gotta stretch my stomach out or something, and start hitting the cafe as hard as I do the gym.

DTH Updates:

Strength: Obviously the strength is up, the pullups felt easier than ever. BB rows unfortunately were light because that thick bar just wasn't working with me.

Vascularity: Still impressing me, if this increases anymore I may argue it is on part with the vasodilation of divanil.

Size: Unfortunately as I mentioned my friends said I am looking skinnier than I used to, this really pissed me off. Hopefully I can focus this anger into some serious eating over the next 10-12 weeks. Sucks hearing you're skinnier , when strength is finally going up...
  26. Are you Diesel?

Size: Unfortunately as I mentioned my friends said I am looking skinnier than I used to, this really pissed me off. Hopefully I can focus this anger into some serious eating over the next 10-12 weeks. Sucks hearing you're skinnier , when strength is finally going up...
    DTH (with most people) changes their fat to muscle ratio. You are probably dropping bodyfat. I dont really know why people rather look at the scale and see the lbs go up versus being stronger at a better muscle to fat ratio.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

DTH (with most people) changes their fat to muscle ratio. You are probably dropping bodyfat. I dont really know why people rather look at the scale and see the lbs go up versus being stronger at a better muscle to fat ratio.
    lol what hes tryimg to say is it genetically alerts your pysique muscletech style
  28. Are you Diesel?

lol what hes tryimg to say is it genetically alerts your pysique muscletech style :tootfunny:
    Well I always see people freaking out when they use DTH for the first time because the scale is going down in total body weight.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Well I always see people freaking out when they use DTH for the first time because the scale is going down in total body weight.
    Thats something they need to get over....
  30. Senior Member

That would be great if I was a powerlifter, but as a bodybuilder strength means **** to me. I'm losing size, and that's bad.

This needs to change soon, starting to just shove every piece of food I touch down my throat.
  31. Are you Diesel?

That would be great if I was a powerlifter, but as a bodybuilder strength means **** to me. I'm losing size, and that's bad.

This needs to change soon, starting to just shove every piece of food I touch down my throat.
    I was a powerlifter then a bodybuilder......."size" or "weight on the scale" has nothing to do with muscle to fat radio. I would check my bodyfat if I was you every 7 days to asses if you are losing muscle.

Also as a bodybuilder strength is very important because you are not going to have thick tris, delts, quads and chest not being strong. All the best bodybuilders are strong......really strong and train with more of a "powerlifting" rep range.
  32. Senior Member

I was a powerlifter then a bodybuilder......."size" or "weight on the scale" has nothing to do with muscle to fat radio. I would check my bodyfat if I was you every 7 days to asses if you are losing muscle.

Also as a bodybuilder strength is very important because you are not going to have thick tris, delts, quads and chest not being strong. All the best bodybuilders are strong......really strong and train with more of a "powerlifting" rep range.

I totally agree with you, and I really could care less about the scale, but when you're two lifting partners both mention that I'm looking small it doesn't exactly boost the ego.

I'm not going to freak out or anything, I'm eating more, and seeing where things go.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

I totally agree with you, and I really could care less about the scale, but when you're two lifting partners both mention that I'm looking small it doesn't exactly boost the ego.

I'm not going to freak out or anything, I'm eating more, and seeing where things go.
    lol you aught to casually mention (in a reassuring fashion) that 1 of your friends seems to be losing some size...
  34. Senior Member

lol you aught to casually mention (in a reassuring fashion) that 1 of your friends seems to be losing some size...

they'd be ecstatic lol

One is 260, the other is 285. both football players.
  35. Banned

I agree! I'm currently doing carb-depletion Monday through Thursday, find myself dropping 5-6 lbs within that time-span, and by Saturday afternoon - after a 30 hour carbload - I've gained back 4-6 of those lbs, but still looking harder and better than 6 days earlier prior to the carb depletion. Last Monday, I weighed in at 241 lbs., and three days ago, I weighed in @ 240.6 lbs., looking much better and tighter !

I don't think the scale is necessary but PRIOR to beginning a new stack/workout program/diet, and then every couple of weeks, because even a 2-3 lbs increase/decrease within a short span of time is likely to just be because of water in your body, whereas after a couple weeks, it can actually be legit results, either from fat-loss or muscle gain ..
  36. Banned

Ask em who gets laid more ? Them two @ a most likely semi-pudgy 260-285 lbs, or YOU with a toned bodybuilding physique @ around 230 lbs ?! Lol .. But still, I feel ya, I'd be one pissed off mutha had a workout buddy of mine told me something like that, which is why I prefer to hit them weights alone !
  37. Senior Member

I'm not caught up on the whole scale thing

It's just the fact I'm down 5lbs and my partners said I'm looking smaller...gotta just do work in the cafeteria I guess.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

they'd be ecstatic lol

One is 260, the other is 285. both football players.
    In that case make sure to tell them to really watch what they eat because the guts are beginning to intrude upon your friendship
  39. Senior Member

In that case make sure to tell them to really watch what they eat because the guts are beginning to intrude upon your friendship

LOL, they'd squash my ass
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

LOL, they'd squash my ass
    You def aught to make some ab jokes to em lol to set them straight!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DaveGabe Reviews Lipotrophin AM/PM!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:52 PM
  2. DaveGabe puts Lipotrophin AM/PM to the test!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:15 PM
  3. Pro Cycle Labs Bolas Terol
    By SRossie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 05:05 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 11:09 AM