DaveGabe showin' off his Grand Bolas, aka DTH!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Don't worry about the weight troubles..my weight seems to hate me but i still improve on the tape measurer and in the mirror, im sure you are doing the same. Workouts are looking great so far good luck as this continues
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    this is the log ive been waiting for. someone my age taking DTH
    Sounds good man, thanks for poppin in. I have a feeling over the next 6-10 days this is going to get realllllll good.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Don't worry about the weight troubles..my weight seems to hate me but i still improve on the tape measurer and in the mirror, im sure you are doing the same. Workouts are looking great so far good luck as this continues
    Yea, you are very right. Nonetheless, despite weight not really being a priority in the grand scheme of things, it still manages to frustrate the sh1t out of me
    •   

3. nice job so far dave...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post

Yea, you are very right. Nonetheless, despite weight not really being a priority in the grand scheme of things, it still manages to frustrate the sh1t out of me
    O trust me it frustrates me too just trying to put things in a positive light
    PEScience Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice job so far dave...
    Thanks big man, once the weight comes on I, and DTH kicks in...I'm expecting big things!

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    O trust me it frustrates me too just trying to put things in a positive light
    Alright, well glad to know I'm not alone in this boat...thought I was bulking solo for a while, a little scary:

•   

6. i wonder if that pic is real? that would be some scary ass sh1t!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i wonder if that pic is real? that would be some scary ass sh1t!!!
    If not, that is some legit photoshop. The reflection of the kayak, and the way the fin comes out of water makes it hard for me to believe it's fake.

Anyways, whats up??

8. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    If not, that is some legit photoshop. The reflection of the kayak, and the way the fin comes out of water makes it hard for me to believe it's fake.

Anyways, whats up??
    egh, not much. just got done with my heavy deadlift/bi's day. that workout and my squat day workout take a lot out of me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    egh, not much. just got done with my heavy deadlift/bi's day. that workout and my squat day workout take a lot out of me.
    Yeah I hear ya, but wouldn't miss one for the world
  10. Day 5 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Legs/Shoulders

Squat
    • 225 x 8
    • 295 x 5
    • 315 x 5
    • 315 x 4

Hang Cleans
    • 135 x 5
    • 155 x 5
    • 185 x 1
    • 155 x 5 + 1 press

Clean and Press
    • 135 x 5
    • 135 x 5
    • 135 x 5

Front/Side/Rear Delt Raises
    • 20 x 10
    • 20 x 8

Supersetted w/

Calves on Leg Press
    • 200 x 20
    • 200 x 20

Another PR on squats, added another rep to 315. The clean work was really light but I'm going to work on form for a few weeks. I feel like the hang cleans, and maybe some snatches will help throw on some overall mass. The 185 I got he said I barely bent my legs at all..so I know I need some work

My weight is back up, so I'm happy about that. The little stomach virus I had just kept me on the toilet for the last three days, but I'm back in action.

DTH Updates:
    Few things I would like to touch upon tonight:

Vascularity/Lean-ness: I had pretty solid veins in both arms starting in my delt going down to my wrist. Both forearms were covered. I usually have decent vascularity but the last two days have seemed a bit more than usual, something I will be keeping an eye on.

Muscle Fullness: It may be my diet, as I've been keeping the protein high and carbs low as usual, but I feel as if my muscles are more pronounced than usual. It looks as if I'm leaning out, but I think it's more just a muscle-fullness throughout the day. Things are feeling nice and tight, and I hope this continues throughout.

Aggression:Another night of attacking the weights, not necessarily as crazy as last night but I found myself not wanting to rest. This so far is the most noticeable benefit I've experienced to date. I'm sure others will soon catch up and we progress.

Strength/Power:Hit another squat PR today. See how long these can continue. Nothing major in this area as it is only the 5th day and products tend to take a week or two to really build up.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    the waves dont match.
    true dat!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

12. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    true dat!

What waves??

13. subbed. im highly considering ordering 2 bottles of DTH on my next order. its either that, mass fx or x factor, but im really leaning towards the DTH, mainly because i loved r4w so much.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    subbed. im highly considering ordering 2 bottles of DTH on my next order. its either that, mass fx or x factor, but im really leaning towards the DTH, mainly because i loved r4w so much.
    I have 2 bottles of MassFX for later in the year. That will also be thrown into the comparison

I'm not a huge fan of X-F but I know many people are. So far I'm enjoying DTH and it's only day 5...very curious to see how good things will really get

Thanks for subbin Nec.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I have 2 bottles of MassFX for later in the year. That will also be thrown into the comparison

I'm not a huge fan of X-F but I know many people are. So far I'm enjoying DTH and it's only day 5...very curious to see how good things will really get

Thanks for subbin Nec.

i want to try xfactor, but at a dose of 1250 or 1500 a day opposed to 1000, but due to price and based on the average gains made DTH seems like a better choice then the other two.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i want to try xfactor, but at a dose of 1250 or 1500 a day opposed to 1000, but due to price and based on the average gains made DTH seems like a better choice then the other two.

Just from what I've ready DTH sounds like the best out of the products you've listed. Although the new MassFX may also be a solid choice, that seems to be a better matchup vs DTH than what you listed imo

17. subbed. I'll be using 2 bottles of DTH in my PCT after Havoc. Also some R4W for pre workout during the cycle and during PCT.

18. i usually react fast to dthc also, in my case i had to watch the aggression-great for gym, not for work. being aware that dthc was causing this made it much easier to handle. log is looking good,dave.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

19. Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    subbed. I'll be using 2 bottles of DTH in my PCT after Havoc. Also some R4W for pre workout during the cycle and during PCT.
    Sounds good Sgt, glad to have you along for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i usually react fast to dthc also, in my case i had to watch the aggression-great for gym, not for work. being aware that dthc was causing this made it much easier to handle. log is looking good,dave.
    Yeah aggression so far is the most obvious benefit, and so far I'm handling it relatively well

20. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    What waves??
    the ripples in the water to the right of the shark dont match the pattern around the boat.

21. subbed, I ran the last version (w/out argenine)

I liked it even better than the new mass fx and Activate X (and I did not expect to, so no placebo)

22. Yea DTH is def some good stuff!
  23. Day 6 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Pretty much an off-day. Did some swimming, weight is still only around 192. However, I am more concerned with measurements/overall appearance. Tomorrow is chest/back , will come back with some updates on that.
  24. Day 7 - DTH 1-1-2-1

Chest/Back

Flat BB
    • 225 x 5
    • 245 x 5
    • 255 x 3 1/2
    • 225 x 5
    • 225 x 6

BB Rows
    • 225 x 8
    • 245 x 8
    • 245 x 8
    • 225 x 8

Inc DB
    • 70 x 10
    • 90 x 5
    • 70 x 10
    • 85 x 5

Pullups
    • BW x 8
    • BW x 8
    • BW x 8

Feeling strong as ever, weight was 195.5 with sweats, t-shirt, shoes. Whatever, strength is up, f*** the scale.

DTH Updates:

Aggression: One or two more workouts, and I'm officially going to contribute this aggression to DTH. This is the 3rd workout in a row where I have been attacking the weights, and dreading rest between sets.

Strength: Today was the first really strong day on DTH. The weights felt like they were just moving. Felt like I could bench all day. Really excited about this.

Muscle Fullness/Tightness: My chest is still looking more full than ever, for me having a naturally smaller chest than the rest of me this is a VERY nice change. Hopefully the chest continues to look this full.

Vascularity: The veins are continuing to show. On Monday and Tuesday I'll have a much better idea of the the extent of this benefit when I am directly lifting my bicep/triceps.

25. nice workout...interesting rep scheme on the incline db press, do you have a specific reasoning behind dropping the weight on the third set then going back up for the fourth?
    PEScience Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    nice workout...interesting rep scheme on the incline db press, do you have a specific reasoning behind dropping the weight on the third set then going back up for the fourth?
    Nope no real reason lol.

The pressing felt really good today. A lot of the 225 sets I cut short. Going to keep doing the sets of 225 and then a few sets of 245-265 over the next few weeks to start getting used to repping heavier weights.

27. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Nope no real reason lol.

The pressing felt really good today. A lot of the 225 sets I cut short. Going to keep doing the sets of 225 and then a few sets of 245-265 over the next few weeks to start getting used to repping heavier weights.
    lol nice yea i was just wondering. i have done it before just kinda as a change up in my routine
    PEScience Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    lol nice yea i was just wondering. i have done it before just kinda as a change up in my routine
    I kinda just go with the flow, lol where the aggression takes me
  29. Day 9 - DTH 1-2-1-1

Chest/Tri

Flat BB
    • 225 x 5
    • 260 x 3
    • 225 x 5
    • 245 x 4
    • 185 x 9, 25sec rest, 185 x 6

DB Incline
    • 75 x 6
    • 75 x 7
    • 75 x 5

Cable Crossovers
    • 50 x 15
    • 70 x 10, dropset, 50 x 10

CGBP
    • 155 x 5
    • 185 x 5
    • 205 x 4

OH DB Ext.
    • 60 x 10
    • 70 x 10
    • 65 x 8

Tri Pushdowns
    • 100 x 10
    • 100 x 10, dropset, 50 x 10

Pretty impressive strength. I was planning on hitting legs yesterday, but apparently they close @ 8 and not 10 Was pretty bad, internet was down, so I took my pre-workout got everything ready walked all the way to the gym and it was closed..ouch lol

Anyways I decided to push the week ahead a day, and I thought considering the facts the strength was pretty good. I had a solid chest day on Friday and still got some decent numbers today. For some reason I thought I did chest/back on Thursday, but it was Friday and now that I realized so I'm happy with the numbers I got.

Tomorrow is back/bi, and I'm going to start doing more sets for biceps than I used to, maybe 3 exercises 3sets each or something.

DTH Updates:

Very weird workout today. The aggression was there but subtlety. I literally got done with my workout and barely felt like I had moved a weight. I felt was if I was just going through the motions, and it went by in a flash. I remember walking in, and then packing my bag and somewhere in between I must have hit my chest/tris lol. Hard to describe , but the workout seemed to fly by.

Strength: Obviously strength seems to be going up considering I'm putting up some decent numbers for me, and that's only on one day rest after a chest day.

Vascularity: Still noticing some nice increased vascularity, nothing insane, but noticeable.

Aggression: This continues to be the most noticeable benefit from this product and I do enjoy it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DaveGabe Reviews Lipotrophin AM/PM!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 04:52 PM
  2. DaveGabe puts Lipotrophin AM/PM to the test!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Pro Cycle Labs Bolas Terol
    By SRossie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 06:05 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:09 PM