My Androgenerator Log !!!

Icemansoldier

Awards
Im getting the stuff shipped out tomorrow and i will start my log when it arrives.

This seems a very good product and ill hopefully prove that it is by filling out a log about it and about the effects this formula has on me and what benefits i gain from taking it.

My expectations: Increase in strength and muscle mass over a period of 4 weeks.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im following this, im gussing ur running this on ur own? no sponsor? this sup is extremly overhyped if u ask me, they make muscletech look modest. i ordered 2 actualy im waiting till after my 12 week bulk to try it out. .

Icemansoldier

Awards
Yeah just on its own mate, from a personal non-bias point of view :)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
what are your expectations going into this? this stuff claims to be able to prevent shutdown while on cycle and replace SERM's for post cycle therapy. when i read these 2 statements i wanted to punch the computer screen..

solo you will probably be able to harden up and lean out, get a decent boost in libido, probably put on a bit of muscle, presuming your diet is in check, but if u ask me dont expect steroid like gains. this is all my opinion. and yea strength will definitly go up but that also depends alot on how u train.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only serm type ingredient if you can call it that is Vitex, I would definatley not call that a serm replacement.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The claim for avoiding HPTA shutdown is the one I have the hard time with. I guess if you read their different pieces it says " minimize HPTA inhibition" which at least is a little better than "stop hpta shutdown". It does hold some potential for sure tho. What other test boosters have you used?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
exactly why i get fired up about things like this. misleading and unethical. its the same thing anthony roberts did with his MyogenX, telling ppl to use that for PCT instead of usual protocols so he could make money. not stopping to think of how he will be leaving people with low T levels and other sides that go along with ****ty to no pct after a "steroid cycle" :wtf:

GBoGH

Awards
I've run androG 5+ separate times, durations of 4 weeks up to 3 months...while on and while off, as a kicker and during pct...the only OTC test booster to do waht it claims, vascularity was fantastic, muscle density, strength, pumps...once you try it u'll know what it's all about...if u like it alone, def. experiment, there's no sides so it's great to try stacking with other compounds.

GBoGH

Awards
exactly why i get fired up about things like this. misleading and unethical. its the same thing anthony roberts did with his MyogenX, telling ppl to use that for post cycle therapy instead of usual protocols so he could make money. not stopping to think of how he will be leaving people with low T levels and other sides that go along with ****ty to no post cycle therapy after a "steroid cycle" :wtf:
I think you ought to check out your source for that info. I dont' believe it says on SSE's website that it is a 'replacement' for any SERM's or AI's for pct...i'll tell ya from personal experience though, used in conjunction it makes recovery a breeze...I know guys that have come off after a year plus and used androG to aid in recovery and their logs reflected rapid recovery even after severe shutdown

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
its obv ur a rep.. and it says right on the website that " you will never use clomid of nolvadex again" so suck my fat arab ****. im guna get blood tests done when i run this **** and show why people are spending money on CEE and AKG with some basic test boosters and some weak sermlike plant ****.
Take it easy man no need to get all fired up.

Ice I look forward to the log. Androgenerator looks promising it will be nice to see some feedback.

GBoGH

Awards
its obv ur a rep.. and it says right on the website that " you will never use clomid of nolvadex again" so suck my fat arab ****. im guna get blood tests done when i run this **** and show why people are spending money on CEE and AKG with some basic test boosters and some weak sermlike plant ****.

My apologies for the way that post came across, no disrespect meant.

However, please do note:
This is the email I used when Ross allowed me to be a beta tester for SSE products, I did not see it being a problem to use it to activate my account here as I was keeping it private and not making it available to members. It is simply an email address that does not have my name attached to it. I apologize for the confusion, but please know that I woudl not lie in any posts. I am a customer of SSE and that is all.

GBoGH

Awards
GBoGH is a CUSTOMER, one of our BIGGEST CUSTOMERS. I ASKED HIM TO COME OVER TO AM. He is NOT a paid company representative.

I apologize also to Ross and SSF. I did not forsee a problem with using the email address I chose to activate my AM account as it is not an actual SSF email address, but one used during Beta testing of SSE products, I see that I should've have thought ahead.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully some AM posters with repuation for honesty can give us an unbiased review. I'll wait before making any judgements.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully some AM posters with repuation for honesty can give us an unbiased review. I'll wait before making any judgements.
We are also over at OLM and MindandMuscle, you can also GOOGLE AndroGenerator for tons of great logs all over the net.:thumbsup:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if the products are as great as you say, I think efforts should be made to give out more than 2 products each for some more logs from guys that have been on AM for a while with an established reputation that people trust. Then if they are good, your golden, as people will be more inclined to trust you SSE. I don't have any beef with you guys, just question the way the product pimping before you've established a solid rep. I wish you guys the best, just think more testers and definetly some samples need to be given out. Every company on this board has been more than generouse with that stuff. Just my 2 cents!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There again, I will say that I want to see some well known and trusting AM posters to review your products, not someone from another site that I do not know.

We are also over at OLM and MindandMuscle, you can also GOOGLE AndroGenerator for tons of great logs all over the net.:thumbsup:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
There again, I will say that I want to see some well known and trusting AM posters to review your products, not someone from another site that I do not know.

Sounds like a reasonable request to me, besides I don't want to use google :nono: AM is better.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if they are so great as they say, I think efforts should be made to give out more than 2 products each for some more logs from guys that have been on AM for a while. Then if they are good, your golden, as people will be more inclined to trust you SSE. I don't have any beef with you guys, just question the way the product pimping before you've established a solid rep. I wish you guys the best, just think more testers and definetly some samples need to be given out. Every company on this board has been more than generouse with that stuff. Just my 2 cents!
We are a BRAND NEW COMPANY, people must know our products EXIST before they can buy them and LOG them. This is why we have made a tremendous recent effort to increase company and product recognition. Once people know about our products and once they are readily available, they will be an inevitable SUCCESS.

RESULTS speak for themselves, here are few DOZEN AndroGenerator LOGS: Supreme Sports Fitness :: View Forum - Members LOGS

By next week, AM will be FLOODED with logs.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand you are anew company, but the way you came on here was a little much for people. Blatant supplement pimping in every thread is not well liked here. You want people to say to themselves: Androgenerator, wow that's great supply, not: O, that is from that overhyping pimp master SSE.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and remeber, quality, not quantity when looking for more loggers. I would rather see 3-4 quality guys than a FLOOD of 25 members out of nowhere.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i believe that i am somewhat known, maybe not "well known" here, but i have just recieved confirmation that i will have the opportunity to log Vicodene. as stated many times in my current JW,Drive,RPM log, i have been experiencing some pretty bad joint pain (elbows and wrists in particular)....so hopefully Vicodene will help....i will begin a NEW log which will include Vicodene so keep an eye out

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and remeber, quality, not quantity when looking for more loggers. I would rather see 3-4 quality guys than a FLOOD of 25 members out of nowhere.
So if we happened to log it, would that suffice then lol ;)

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe that i am somewhat known, maybe not "well known" here, but i have just recieved confirmation that i will have the opportunity to log Vicodene. as stated many times in my current JW,Drive,RPM log, i have been experiencing some pretty bad joint pain (elbows and wrists in particular)....so hopefully Vicodene will help....i will begin a NEW log which will include Vicodene so keep an eye out
Hey my friend, please start that log right now and basically elaborate on your goals and expectations with Vicodene.

Please also register on our SSF forums and log there as well: Supreme Sports Fitness :: Index

I look forward to your success story! :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging my exp with vicodene as well with a mini review in my current log, if ya follow my log youd know i recently ran outta cissus and my knee has started to hurt again after last weeks leg workout.... should be a good situation to judge its effects.

Interested none the less to see this fellows log on Agenerator... lets bring this thread back on topic for this poor fellow.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging my exp with vicodene as well with a mini review in my current log, if ya follow my log youd know i recently ran outta cissus and my knee has started to hurt again after last weeks leg workout.... should be a good situation to judge its effects.

Interested none the less to see this fellows log on Agenerator... lets bring this thread back on topic for this poor fellow.
While you're here, make sure to EMAIL ME YOUR SHIPPING INFO: [email protected]

Thanks!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definetly would not be suffice if you logged it Big T! You have negative rep in my eyes! LOL jk bro!
I shall crush you then! lol :nutkick::saw::bruce1: J/K ;)

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I received a bottle of this, and I've been using it. Have to say it's pretty poor, I'm glad I didn't buy it. SS were on Muscletalk and began claiming this could be used for PCT instead of a serm, and they were quickly put down by the mods. They eventually got banned.

I thought I would run my sample anyway, as I've just finished a cycle and thought it would help with my libido, but it hasn't. Blood tests confirmed this.

It's unlikely you will see an unbiased view of this product which claims it lived up to its promises.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting...
I received a bottle of this, and I've been using it. Have to say it's pretty poor, I'm glad I didn't buy it. SS were on Muscletalk and began claiming this could be used for post cycle therapy instead of a serm, and they were quickly put down by the mods. They eventually got banned.

I thought I would run my sample anyway, as I've just finished a cycle and thought it would help with my libido, but it hasn't. Blood tests confirmed this.

It's unlikely you will see an unbiased view of this product which claims it lived up to its promises.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still willing to give it a shot, we'll see if I win a bottle in the guess the number contest for androgenerator :)

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I received a bottle of this, and I've been using it. Have to say it's pretty poor, I'm glad I didn't buy it. SS were on Muscletalk and began claiming this could be used for post cycle therapy instead of a serm, and they were quickly put down by the mods. They eventually got banned.

You used the FIRST BATCH, which contained LESS LJ100, LESS PROTODIOSCIN, and NO*BIOPERINE. Even so, your results are ATYPICAL to say the least.

I will send you a FREE BOTTLE of the current ANDROGENERATOR, check out the LOGS for yourself: Supreme Sports Fitness :: View Forum - Members LOGS

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hay. I am curious.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
score 1 for the angry arab bastard aka me. yea sry bout last nite i broke my phone as well as the door to my car and my bubbler. im not normaly that angry of a person i just was in a very bad mood. i apologize to whoever i may have unleashed on. i have 2 bottles of androgenerator sitting in front of me now and i will log them after my 12 weeker, WITH blood tests run at 2 week intervals.

i belive it could be a solid product if it lives up to its claims but my knowledge of supplements and chemistry and my overall lack of faith in many supplement companies brings about my need to question these claims.

Icemansoldier

Awards
score 1 for the angry arab bastard aka me. yea sry bout last nite i broke my phone as well as the door to my car and my bubbler. im not normaly that angry of a person i just was in a very bad mood. i apologize to whoever i may have unleashed on. i have 2 bottles of androgenerator sitting in front of me now and i will log them after my 12 weeker, WITH blood tests run at 2 week intervals.

i belive it could be a solid product if it lives up to its claims but my knowledge of supplements and chemistry and my overall lack of faith in many supplement companies brings about my need to question these claims.
keep me updated :)