Androgenerator.....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know the company was a bunch of BS talkers, but he did follow through and send me a sample bottle. I was just curious if anyone else got their bottle and happened to try it. I know logs got deleted since they are no longer a sponsor, but I'm just curious. I won't be using it for a quite awhile, but nevertheless curious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I know the company was a bunch of BS talkers, but he did follow through and send me a sample bottle. I was just curious if anyone else got their bottle and happened to try it. I know logs got deleted since they are no longer a sponsor, but I'm just curious. I won't be using it for a quite awhile, but nevertheless curious.
i just hope his products are better than his sales pitch...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He got kicked off of 2 boards within 1 week with his attacks on other, more reputable companies. He is now getting his ass handed to him at BB.com - Hey, you can replace a SERM with Androgenerator! Ha-Ha-Ha! Damn, that's just sad.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm glad that dude is gone.

Again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe his products were just so damn strong they affected his brain.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i got my Androgenerator a few days back, i open the bottle and it smelled like cinnamon :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i got my Androgenerator a few days back, i open the bottle and it smelled like cinnamon :)
I still didn't even open the bottle. I'm sure its not gonna do anything anyways except give me a 5 grams of creatine.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He's pretty young if I remember correctly. Mid 20's.
I was thinking early 30's....my god he was aggrevating. I stopped posting at a few boards because of his constant sales hype.

I think the product was like $49 bucks...no special ingredients if I remembered correctly.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
his myspace had him smoking a pipe..haha..good image for your company

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wonder what was in it?
By the shear number of annoying spam adds everyone (including myself) dissed him on yet he kept putting up more and more I would have to say probably CRACK!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't got the andro bottle I won, but I do live in Canada so it is possibly on it's way up. It is some longjack and CEE, I don't see why one would package a test booster and creatine together. The creatine will give you results, and then you might mistake it for the longjack's effects. If it does arrive though I'll use it; it can replace my creatine for a bit :)

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I haven't received mine either Steve. Hopefully you get yours so there is a chance I'll get mine to.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never got any samples, and I'm ashamed I fell for the whole speal hook, line, and sinker. How bout that tatic of asking to pick a # between 1-500.....It may have been for the other product he was spaming but once I saw that thread I new I made a mistake

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just talked with him and he stopped some of the AM.com shipments that hadn't already been sipped because he was pulled as a sponsor...

MOD EDIT: Closed. Ross doesn't deserve the publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.