RoidRage gets Ripped!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I give you props bro for the knowledge at ur age! Ill be followin along man and tear it up brosif!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I give you props bro for the knowledge at ur age! Ill be followin along man and tear it up brosif!
    Thanks man I appreciate it. I deffintaley will be tearing the iron apart! But more importantly, running my tail off.
    •   
       


  3. Ive started running a bit myself! Ur gonna be one swole highschool kid my man! Girls gonna be allllll over you if they arent already!! hahaaaa cant beat that!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ive started running a bit myself! Ur gonna be one swole highschool kid my man! Girls gonna be allllll over you if they arent already!! hahaaaa cant beat that!
    Im getting there. Still making up ground from my freshmen year. lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Im getting there. Still making up ground from my freshmen year. lol
    I here that bro! Just stay at it bro! Ull get there! Dont lose sight of what you want and what you know!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I here that bro! Just stay at it bro! Ull get there! Dont lose sight of what you want and what you know!
    Thanks for the support man. I am always imagining my 'goal' body and what it will look like. By April 23rd, I'll be one big step closer.

  7. i applaud you for having such great determination at such a young age

  8. I applaud you for beeing a stud at baseball and not giving into playing football.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I applaud you for beeing a stud at baseball and not giving into playing football.
    The football coach is telling me everyday I lift, "I really want you to play football". Well I would, but I am getting so much stronger using my routine and I am not waiting around for 3 minutes do to my next set like your football players.

    Baseball is gonna take some effort. Wednesday, the team's best pitcher threw live to me, throwing in the low 80's. My timing was off and I wasnt getting good pitches ( I usually am really good at hitting him). I got a lot of work to do.

    BTW, Can you send that video again? I never got it via email.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    The football coach is telling me everyday I lift, "I really want you to play football". Well I would, but I am getting so much stronger using my routine and I am not waiting around for 3 minutes do to my next set like your football players.

    Baseball is gonna take some effort. Wednesday, the team's best pitcher threw live to me, throwing in the low 80's. My timing was off and I wasnt getting good pitches ( I usually am really good at hitting him). I got a lot of work to do.

    BTW, Can you send that video again? I never got it via email.
    Dude I'd say dont do it. At times I regret not going thru with the season with football but all the time over the summer I did do and even into the 1st few weeks before I got hurt there was no baseball in my life and I had a ****ty SR. year.

    PM me your home address and I'll send you a DVD there was a problem with sending it via-email to coaches.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Dude I'd say dont do it. At times I regret not going thru with the season with football but all the time over the summer I did do and even into the 1st few weeks before I got hurt there was no baseball in my life and I had a ****ty SR. year.

    PM me your home address and I'll send you a DVD there was a problem with sending it via-email to coaches.
    Yea I dont want to put hours of effort into it if Im not gonna enjoy it 100%.

    alright I'll do that.

  12. hey what are you talking about i am in football and its a lot of hard work we train so hard and the breaks are so short, at my school football players are big baseball players aren't, but for you it could be opposite it is just like that for my school. Also baseball you get break depending on your postion and when your batting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    hey what are you talking about i am in football and its a lot of hard work we train so hard and the breaks are so short, at my school football players are big baseball players aren't, but for you it could be opposite it is just like that for my school. Also baseball you get break depending on your postion and when your batting.
    I don't see where you are coming from.

    Me and DW are just saying were a lot more committed/intrested in baseball and enjoy lifting without following football coaches routine (which some can be very good. I know your school josh is a powerhouse).

  14. ya i know what you mean, personally i wish i could do my routine and not go to the football's routine because there are some things that are just messing up my routine but i want to stay commited for the team you know.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Yea I dont want to put hours of effort into it if Im not gonna enjoy it 100%.

    alright I'll do that.
    Yea and I didn't much. Only during offensive drills and when we were passing. I loathed defense, loathed. Actually while I was doing defensive drills I'd think to myself "Man I could be takeing BP or playing long toss right now, ugh!!!!!!"

    I think if I played now (in college) it would be a bit more enjoyable because I def wouldn't do the both ways thing. Some of the D-1 schools are big on the 2 for 1. If the baseball and football coaches are close. Football gives out a bagillion scholarships vs. 11.7 for 25 guys. I may actually throw this idea out there to a few coaches.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i applaud you for having such great determination at such a young age

    Thanks king I appreciate it. BTW, nice job on that Drive/RPM/X-factor cycle. Awesome results.
  17. (Bulk) Day 3; 2-23-08


    Took 1 pill today, it was an off day.

    I won't review this on an off-day. Kinda pointless.

    I felt really sore from yesterday and think i am sick becuase I am achy. I have been taking natural herbs though so I am going to be getting better soon.
  18. (Bulk) Day 4: 2-24-08


    Off day again. No suprise. I feel 100% better and I am not sore which is suprising to me. I had no time to take the LR today but I'm not worried. I did however eat a lot of food today at a buffet. Luckily, it was lots of protein and FATS and not so many carbs.

    According to Fitday, I roughly had:

    Calories - ~2,900 (little lower, but I had about 4 meals today)
    P-295
    C-162 (not accurate measurement
    F-86.

    I ate TONS of eggs, bacon and deli sliced turkey. It was the bomb.

  19. RR, you try out the diet tracker on AM yet?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    RR, you try out the diet tracker on AM yet?
    I have been wanting to, but I do not want to plug in all my custom foods again like I did for fitday. I may begin using it instead of fitday, but fitday is just as easy and already taken care off.

    Do you use it by any chance?

  21. I Just kinda played around in it. I probably will start using it soon though.
  22. (Bulk) Day 5; 2-25-08


    tore my chest apart today.

    But first did some Abs..

    10 Reps Incline supersetted with 10 reps Knee Raises. 2 sets

    Incline BB Bench
    95lbs x 10
    115lbs x 6
    135lbs x 4 (bar crashed and split my pinky open)
    165lbs x 0 (no idea what happened)
    145lbs x 6
    150lbs x 4

    Decline BB Bench (First time ever going over 135lbs)
    95lbs x 10
    135lbs x 5
    165lbs x 10
    190lbs x 6

    I officaly love Decline Bench.

    Bottom Half Rep Flat BB Press (way too BOOST bench)
    135lbs x 10
    155lbs x 5
    185lbs x 4
    185lbs x 2 (Full rep, 6 second Negatives)

    CG Bench Press
    95lbs x 10
    115lbs x 5
    135lbs x 6
    165lbs x 3

    Skull Crushers
    55lbs x 6
    65lbs x 6
    65lbs x 4

    Straddle Deadlift (worked on form)
    135lbs x 12
    275lbs x 6
    275lbs x 1

    Felt very light and my form is much better now.

    LR Review
    Energy - 10, no PRE-WO energy but kept going in my workout
    Endurance - 10, Felt great
    Thermo. - N/A, didnt pay attention to it, so i really dont know.
    Strength - 10, put up great numbers today.
    Overall - 10, solid workout with plenty of energy left over.

  23. I wonder how important decline bench is...haven't done it in 2 weeks so I might have to get on that. I've also been doing abs only like 2 times a week lately but killing it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    I wonder how important decline bench is...haven't done it in 2 weeks so I might have to get on that. I've also been doing abs only like 2 times a week lately but killing it.
    Well I have a lagging lower chest. My upper chest is somewhat developed buy I never work out my lower chest so it looks uneven. I need to start doing abs more often.

  25. Yeah I need to start throwing some decline bench in.. decline flies atleast. I couldn't imagine doing abs only once or twice a week, I don't feel my day is full-filled unless I worked my abs at the end of my workout.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RoidRage Gets Ripped III
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
  2. TIME 2 GET RIPPED
    By newob in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 12:33 PM
  3. How do they get ripped glutes???
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 09:57 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 07:20 PM
  5. Get Ripped By....Eating Fat
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in