x-factor 1250mg/levithan reloaded recomp with some twists!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Never enough

yeah, i've believed i have thyroid issues for long time as its always been so hard to loose fat, and so easy to gain it. I never really thought it was bad enough to be worth treating, but I guess it is.

Geez, between that and TRT, I would be able to get ripped + massive easy
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, i've believed i have thyroid issues for long time as its always been so hard to loose fat, and so easy to gain it. I never really thought it was bad enough to be worth treating, but I guess it is.

Geez, between that and TRT, I would be able to get ripped + massive easy
    In theory...

In theory, communism works...

In theory...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Never enough

so I kinda half freaked out this morning. got on the scale, and I was 199. 4lbs down since sunday. Granted I see a bit of fluctuation day to day, but thats a bit more than usual. I had noticed last nite in the mirror that I looked a little leaner, but I try to say that every day just to fight the anorexia I measured my waist this morning, and its down 3/4~1 inch at the belly button, maybe 1/4 inch at pants waist point. In that area (from belly button down to pants waist) is probably where 60-70% of my body fat is. Freakin love handles. So with that much drop in size, its not too hard to believe its fat motion already. Still i'm going to keep an eye out on it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. Wow, that's unreal Easy!

5. Easy,

Please post a pic of your man jugs ;-)

How much would you pay for TRT if you got it ? I've heard that it costs around 175-200/week.
    •   

6. very nice....levi-r + xf = kickass recomp stack

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so I kinda half freaked out this morning. got on the scale, and I was 199. 4lbs down since sunday. Granted I see a bit of fluctuation day to day, but thats a bit more than usual. I had noticed last nite in the mirror that I looked a little leaner, but I try to say that every day just to fight the anorexia I measured my waist this morning, and its down 3/4~1 inch at the belly button, maybe 1/4 inch at pants waist point. In that area (from belly button down to pants waist) is probably where 60-70% of my body fat is. Freakin love handles. So with that much drop in size, its not too hard to believe its fat motion already. Still i'm going to keep an eye out on it

7. Eric are you/ have you taken napalm yet?...would get rid of that stubborn love handle fat pretty quick. I had a little bit there about a month ago and its absolutly gone now, love napalm.

8. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Eric are you/ have you taken napalm yet?...would get rid of that stubborn love handle fat pretty quick. I had a little bit there about a month ago and its absolutly gone now, love napalm.
    That's it. I am getting some Napalm.
  9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Eric are you/ have you taken napalm yet?...would get rid of that stubborn love handle fat pretty quick. I had a little bit there about a month ago and its absolutly gone now, love napalm.
    I right now have a bottle each of napalm, lipoderm-u with clen, and lipoburn with raspberry ketones. the thing is that i'm using sustain alpha for PCT, so i can only apply those at nite. I started doing that again yesterday tho
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  10. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Easy,

How much would you pay for TRT if you got it ? I've heard that it costs around 175-200/week.
    I dunno, I have to check with my healthcare company. I keep good insurance, so it may not be that bad. I'll post some more pics this weekend, particularly if this fat loss change continues.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  11. Never enough

today was abs/cardio. not sure if I can manage abs 3x a week at this kind of rate

leg lifts straightx15, bentx15
    side bends 65x15, 65x15
    decline crunch 30x15, 30x14
    oblique machine 110x15, 110x15
    leg pull ins 150x10, 150x6

then 30 minutes of HIIT on the treadclimber, heart rate from 150-185.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  12. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Easy,

heres the info from their site

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE, 200MG/ML Drug N/A $85 $75 $0 $0 $0 $10 $0 $0

I'm assuming that a normal vial lasts a month? not really sure. but its got an $85 sticker price, and the plan covers $75. so sounds like $10 a month so long as I can get a dr to write the script. they had cyp too as a covered med but I think the enanthate is better overall.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. From what I hear, TRT is typically done @ 250mg of Sust. 250. This is each week.

I'm sure some people have different protocols in place, but this is the most common I hear about.
  14. Never enough

hmm sustanon 250 isn't in their tool for prescriptions. so no telling whether it isnt' covered, or what. still, no reason cyp or enan couldnt be used. the enan is in 5ml bottles @ 200mg/ml, the cyp in 10ml bottles, also 200mg/ml.

I think I will talk to my doctor about it, if its going to only cost $10 a month
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  15. Never enough

legs + shoulders

I finally know that the sled is 80lbs, so these are total weights
    leg press 80x20 as warmup, 350x5, 440x5, 530x5, 600x3.5 (my vision started to go grey at 3, I made a clean negative but couldn't go back up), 440x5, 440x5
    seated leg extensions 140x10, 140x10
    lying leg curls 100x10, 100x7

delt machine 100x5, 110x5, 125x5, 140x5, 110x5
    alternating front raises/lateral extensions 12.5x10, 10x10
    arnold presses 25x10, 25x10, 25x10

and I feel like i'm forgetting at least one exercise. I guess I still did 4 on shoulders with the alternating front/laterals. my shoulders are all cranked right now. 600lbs on the leg press!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  16. Never enough

Cardio and abs again

Side bends 70x10, 80x6
    leg pull ins 150x10, 150x9
    roman chair russian twists 30x10, 30x10
    leg lifts straightx10, bentx10
    decline crunch 35x19, 35x8

30 minutes HIIT on treadclimber, HR 150-180

I was 198 today on the scale, and that was with a relatively late semi-cheatish dinner (brown rice pasta + mixed seafood with a sundried tomato alfredo sauce). So looks like its dropping off pretty rapidly now. noticeably leaner in the mirror, the bottom of my flAbs are changing shape, starting to get more of a cleft in the middle.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. Keep it up easy! Looks like you're really getting where you want!
  18. Never enough

off day today, woke at 198.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  19. Never enough

199 today, so still some fluctuation. I was retarded today, forgot to eat preworkout. didn't even realize it till I was partway thru hammer curls. when I did, it explained why I was petering out. so I took a bit more rest, and carried on!

medium grip low rows (i do these with the bicycle handle looking bars btw) 80x20, 130x5, 150x5, 160x5, 170x5, 180x3
    wide grip pulldowns 130x5, 150x10, 160x10
    db rows 35x20 - I remember only being able to do 35 for 10, it wasn't that long ago.

incline hammer curls 25x5, 30x5, (long rest here) 30x10, 30x7
    bb curls 60x5, 60x6, 60x5
    concentration curls 20x23, 20x17
    reverse grip ez curls 25x15
    ez curl 25x15

wide grip pulldown 100x10, 100x9

bicep pump was quite nice, almost a pslin grade pump man i wish I had eaten before, this would have been even better had I something to burn for energy. I was drinking my standard peri workout drink which is xtend + swell, so at least I had bcaas, but some eggs and a banana would have worked better. still I guess between the leviathan reloaded + DCP, I had fat loose in bloodstream to burn. not the same as some carbs tho
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  20. Never enough

197 on the scale today. I will try and up my cals slightly, as i'm not really trying to loose any weight right now.

leg lifts bentx15, straightx15
    oblique machine 125x10, 125x10
    decline crunches 35x15, 35x15
    side bends 75x10, 75x10 - if I am going to continue doing these "heavy" I need to figure out something else. a 75 or 80lb db is awkward, I feel like I may drop it.
    leg pull ins 150x10, 150x10 just barely

30 min HIIT, heart rate from 145-185. does it seem unnatural to anyone that I am hitting a high over 100% for my age, and still am able to sing along with a song playing on the zune? I mean i'm panting while singing but still able to speak.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

21. Easy you lean mo fo..haha...god job bruv
  22. Never enough

forgot to mention that I started on sunday seeing a noticeable increase in forehead skin oilyness.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    does it seem unnatural to anyone that I am hitting a high over 100% for my age, and still am able to sing along with a song playing on the zune? I mean i'm panting while singing but still able to speak.

Probably just from the stims. I know when I take a Basic Cuts, 5mg of Yohim HCL and 750mg of Green Tea Extract, my heart rate gets up there real easy. I think as long as your not getting shortness of breath ot tightening of the chest, your cool
  24. Never enough

bb bp 135x5, 155x5, 165x3, 145x6, 145x5
    incline bb 95x10, 115x7, 95x9
    decline press machine 70x14, 60x20
    some flies stretches

lying triceps extension 60x5, 60x6, 60x4
    standing db triceps extensions 20x12, 20x11, 15x20
    cable tricep pushdowns 100x14, 70x30

triceps were pretty lit up at the end
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  25. Never enough

interesting tidbit, i'm already starting to get increased doms. Its only day 12 as of today. It seems that a) all those eggs I ate last time didn't help worth a damn b) 1250mg/day vs 1000 really makes a big difference.

Not that the doms are bad, but i've had none for a long time. They aren't sore at rest, just during a few spots in range of motion.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

26. Wow. DOMS already! Nice!

27. Easy - did you start it?
  28. Never enough

No, today was abs + cardio, and I sure don't want abs pumps tomorrow I will.

speaking of...

decline crunches 0x30
    bent leg lifts to side 25, 25
    side bends 25x50
    lying "bicycle" 20
    shallow decline crunches 0x30

Then 30 min of HIIT, heart rate from 150-180
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  29. Never enough

twist thrown in today, no ragnarok preworkout, took Hemodraulix and wanted to see it solo.

standing behind the next presses 85x6, 95x6, 100x5, 85x5
    alternating front raise/lateral extension 12.5x7, 10x9, 7.5x13
    pec/delt machine 65x12, 65x12
    arnold presses 15x20, 15x20

vsquat machine 190x12, 190x12
    leg press 440x5, 440x5, 530x5, 530x5
    seated leg extensions 125x12, 125x12, 125x12

I started getting a pump just doing my warmups on the shoulders I don't tend to get much in the way of shoulder pumps in general so that was nice. by the end of the workout it was pretty intense. it faded some during the leg workout, but came back after. Will be interesting monday to use it with back + bis. I'll continue to use it solo the next 2 workouts, then add ragnarok back in.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:30 PM
  2. Lean with Levithan Reloaded
    By RyanOFelt in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 08:25 PM
  3. Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs)
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 12:48 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 11:25 AM
  5. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:44 PM