"The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got this in the mail today. The packaging is as good as it gets. THe bottle looks awesome, i would pick it up just based off of that if i had no clue what i was buying. Anyway I will be reporting what i find with this product, pros and cons. I wont list my workout numbers because i dont follow a steady workout schedule. If anyone has questions please let me know and for the Axis Labs reps let me know what you guys want me to do with this review. It seems it was deleted from the tester thread....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6'2
223lbs
23y/o
10-14% BF

Id take pics but i dont have a digi cam.
Ill be posting highlights on workout days as that is the only time i will be taking this.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP - basically entail any change in your work out while using Hemo-X. If it's not doing anything, say so - but give it some time. One of the most common changes that I've read is a more vascular look and full feeling.

Good Luck!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Matt! Thanks alot to Axis for giving me this oppurtunity, much apprieciation goes out to you guys!

Im almost scared to try it lol....ill be doing legs tommarrow or the next day and ive had some insane leg pumps before to compare to, so hemoX has some big standards. Im curious to see if it will work on the first dose.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm glad you're testing because I know you will not sugar coat anything - which is what I like to see.

And the appreciation goes out to you my friend!

Thanks Matt! Thanks alot to Axis for giving me this oppurtunity, much apprieciation goes out to you guys!

Im almost scared to try it lol....ill be doing legs tommarrow or the next day and ive had some insane leg pumps before to compare to, so hemoX has some big standards. Im curious to see if it will work on the first dose.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me try some Muscle Delight now...hahaha

This is my first time using Axis Labs btw.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! If I could send you some MD, I would bro!

First time AXIS user, well welcome to the TOP!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really interested to see how this works, still considering stacking it on top of x-factor as well.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Arginine, AA, and Beta Alanine-sweet. I'm sure this has probably been asked somewhere else but do you need to drop all fish oils and peanut butter when taking this? I am interested in the synergy to produce an anabolic effect while looking pumped all day:)

BTW PP your avatar vid is awesome.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in for this one Piston! Lets get it poppin son!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in for this one Piston! Lets get it poppin son!
yeah boyeee! i be poppin dem thangs....dem hemodraulix thangs while i be hoppin my hydraulic swangin thang...boyeeeeee!

I think ill be taking today off...last two days i had some intense workouts and still kinda sore. Ive noticed i gain more when i get rest.

On another note, i did get to take out my 87 LS monte this past weekend. I just got my hydraulic setup in and went to a lowrider bbq/meet. I rolled through the parking lot just hittin up on all the other crews. It was my first time hittin switches and damn was it fun. Straight clowning around...busted my cherry on that one! So im recharging my batteries to take it out this weekend to fvck around some more. lol. I wish i could post pics.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah boyeee! i be poppin dem thangs....dem hemodraulix thangs while i be hoppin my hydraulic swangin thang...boyeeeeee!

I think ill be taking today off...last two days i had some intense workouts and still kinda sore. Ive noticed i gain more when i get rest.

On another note, i did get to take out my 87 LS monte this past weekend. I just got my hydraulic setup in and went to a lowrider bbq/meet. I rolled through the parking lot just hittin up on all the other crews. It was my first time hittin switches and damn was it fun. Straight clowning around...busted my cherry on that one! So im recharging my batteries to take it out this weekend to fvck around some more. lol. I wish i could post pics.

Hahah thats sweet bro! Ive got an 04 SRT im doing up right now, bigger turbo you know!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got this in the mail today. The packaging is as good as it gets. THe bottle looks awesome, i would pick it up just based off of that if i had no clue what i was buying. Anyway I will be reporting what i find with this product, pros and cons. I wont list my workout numbers because i dont follow a steady workout schedule. If anyone has questions please let me know and for the Axis Labs reps let me know what you guys want me to do with this review. It seems it was deleted from the tester thread....
I'm going to check the mail right now! I won this contest also. I've been waiting and waiting, checking the mail every day. If you got yours today, then maybe mine's out in the mailbox. If not, then hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

Best of luck to you, bro!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice start to the log, good luck with it.

I will be following this for sure.

MuscleGuyinNY,
You gave me your shipping address about 3-4 days after everyone else did. I would expect your bottle to arrive in your hands on Friday or Saturday. (rough estimate)
-It has been shipped though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've toyed with the idea of hydraulics on my corvette, not for hopping but just ride height adjustment. The height it cruises nicest at on the road is one that doesn't clear speed bumps :) I have adjustable front suspension now, but you can't adjust while moving :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry bout that guys, i was out of the gym for a few days, i was pretty busy.

I did go yesterday tho and took 6 caps of Hemodraulix 30 min. before (as directed). Im here to give an honest review and quite honestly i was impressed with the fx during the workout. I dont log weights and reps but i know for sure i was experiencing a huge boost in strength! I mean seriously, i was pushing more and with more force. I did shoulders, traps, tris btw. So i start out with seated db presses and didnt notice a huge pump or anything just alot easier to get my reps and increase weight. You know those Hammer iso behind the neck presses? yeah well i usually go up to 2 plates each side but when i got to that it was easy! I threw on a 25 plate and did 8 more reps! Could have probably down a few more sets too. Now ive only been taking a $5 multivitamin, xtend during wo, and a lot of pent up aggression so i must attribute this to the product. The vascularity was nuts as well, when i carried the dumbells to my bench i could see every vein in my arms, veins i dont usually see pop out were out. I went to drink water at the fountain and looked at my arms and i could see they looked blue!!! lol, full of oxygen i guess.... The good thing i noticed too was that i didnt have pumps that interfered with my workout as i would with gear or something else. I was pumped but it was a comfortable pump but not a weak pump by all means. It was just never to the point of pain which is what i was kind of afraid it would do.

Overall, Awesome first impression!!! I got used to White Flood somewhat so im curious to see if i will get used to this product too, down the road. Looking forward to workout again today, will keep at 6 caps.

Peace.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got back from a leg workout. Pretty sick with the vascularity and pumps. Same thing, i got some nice power gains as in the force of moving the weight, Tossin it up baby! yeah! I dont think ive seen my calves swell this big since i was on EQ and Test. The quad pumps got a little painful towards the end but that always happens with me and leg days. Still not a bad thing to say about this stuff.

So glad out of all the testing oppurtunities i got this one!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fukcin' hell yeah! I'm glad it's treating you well!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just came to mind.....

about 1-2hr after my workout on sunday my friend said she could feel my heart pounding. so she got a home blood pressure tester and decided to check my stats. The arm cuff thing could barely wrap around my arm but she ran the test while holding the cuff slightly so that it didnt come undone.....my bp was 168/ something and pulse at 112. That was kind of alarming but i didnt feel abnormal or anything and i kind of figured it may have been the tester but who knows. Not sure what it was from but just thought i would share. Maybe ill be able to check it again sometime soon to compare.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have to have the proper BP cuff... get it checked and let us know.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im followin on this one PP, tear it up son!

also Matt who else is runnin this so I can follow along?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also Matt who else is runnin this so I can follow along?
MuscleGuyinNY, but he has yet to get his package... I didn't pick the testers, but I'm glad Piston was chosen. I'm just a guy with a green name...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the PP combo testers wouldve been sick! haha.

are there other testers on other boards? i dont really check any other boards anymore.

Thats the thing guys, im not one to fluff stuff up so if the stuff is junk ill say its junk!

The test will really have to be with a bicep workout, looking forward to that.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just came to mind.....

about 1-2hr after my workout on sunday my friend said she could feel my heart pounding. so she got a home blood pressure tester and decided to check my stats. The arm cuff thing could barely wrap around my arm but she ran the test while holding the cuff slightly so that it didnt come undone.....my bp was 168/ something and pulse at 112. That was kind of alarming but i didnt feel abnormal or anything and i kind of figured it may have been the tester but who knows. Not sure what it was from but just thought i would share. Maybe ill be able to check it again sometime soon to compare.
Make sure the cuff size is correct bro. Most medium (average) cuffs are for arms less then 13in and my guess is yours are larger then that. It can drastically skew bp results. I will get some of this and pop a few and monitor my bp and keep you guys posted (I monitor my bp at home pretty frequently so unusual changes will be pretty easy to see.).

Mr.50

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Daym, youse a tall ass muddaphucka fo' bein' asian. (6' 2")

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP your asian???? how did i never pic up on this???

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man. How much XF is in this?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did back today and cant say i noticed anything different. muscles feel alot fuller tho, which is always good.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the word, Pumpmister?
Did a chest tri workout today. On my 3rd set of my first excercise (flat bb bench) i felt the pump. This is pretty fast for me to get a chest pump so i contribute that to the product. A tad bit more strength during sets to push out 2 or 3 more reps. I dont know what it is but ive been getting really sweaty during workouts since i started this. Muscle hardness is also def. up. its been almost an hour since the workout and i can still feel a semi pump in my pecs.

For around $40 and 30 workouts coming out to just a lil over a dollar per workout, id say thus far this is a good buy. If you like stims then go with something else but the fact that this doesnt have stims and i wont take stims while taking this, i think that is also a valid reason why this product works so well. If you dont need stims to workout then this is a great pump product. I can test it with stims if anyone would like to see, i have caffiene and also the orig. stimulant X.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did biceps, forearms, calves and a lil 10min cardio sesh.

Good workout. I was walking around all bowed up. I couldnt even make my arms straight the pump was intense. The pump comes on pretty quick too. Overall good workout with focus, drive, pump, vascularity and strength. Calves could have been a lil better but thats probably because i didnt stretch long enough. Nice feeling in the bi's today and veins were juiced!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome deal bro! I'm actually using some but I'm adding another serving of NE2 to the mix... My veins are popping like crazy, and I feel full.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, when i was doing overhand grip ez bar curls my veins in my brachialis (sp) forearms were looking like earthworms lol. Pump was intense.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i took the last two days off...

gonna bang out shoulders and tris in about 30min but i left my Hemodraulix at home (im getting off work right now). So this workout sadly will be without Hemodraulix. I did however take a normal dose at 7pm and it is now 630am (work graveyard) i was going to go before work but got caught up with a female.

Is there a long term effect with this stuff? I mean probably yes, with the AA but im wondering if i will get a nice pump from the Hemo after 12 hours? I shot some test-e and deca in each delt earlier today also.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit back this morning. Got fvckin swole to say the least. My forearms were really pumped...ive noticed my arms becoming so very vascular all over and the other day when i did delts i forgot to mention some new veins running on my delts that popped out. Vascularity is definately there and once again i was sweating like a 500lb boar in the Sahara desert lol. Strength slightly up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
worked out with a wife beater today, chest. The reason i mention the beater is because it let me see how vascular i really am. On DB inclines when handling the db from the rack i just looked like a sikk freak, seriously guys! I know people were looking at my intense veinage. Now i dont usually workout at the gym with a tank top on so i dont have anything to compare to but i really think this has improved vascularity alot. I will compare when i stop using this. I thought my bf% was going up these past 2 months but with the definition and vascularity im having now during workouts im not so sure.

I was waiting for the pec fly/rear delt machine so i decided to do some tbar rows. Damn i was flying the weight around! and i just did back what? two days ago lol. anyway after hitting 5 sets the pec fly machine cleared up and i did my sets. After that i hit up some rear delt work and by the 6th rep on my first set i could really feel the rear delt engorged with blood. This was surprising because the pump isnt that easy to get there and it came on so fast. This product definately works.

Tommarrow im thinking Hams, Bi's, Calves, Forearms or i might leave calves out and trade for abs. Im debating on taking 7 or 8 caps......What do you guys think? It may be too painful on my forearms/bis??? 6,7,or 8 caps next workout???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, fine. no recommendations? ill just stick with 6. Heading to my iron appointment right now.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just stay with the recommended dosage bro - no need to go up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fvckin sick arm workout yesterday! Huge pumps and alot of endurance and strength! I was struggling to soap my chest in the shower afterwards. Really awesome pumps best in a long time. If i were not even to use this product in the future every preworkout i at least would just do it on arm day...Feels awesome. Im sold, this is the best NO product ive ever used, on the real. Whether NO supplements work for direct muscle growth is debatable still but if not its still nice to use to boost the ego and just feel jacked.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Hello there PP, just curious if you are noticing anything from the AA sides wise, you know increase in DOMS and what have you.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a shoulder/upper trap workout yesterday and nothing new to report really, maybe just looked bigger because of the pump but it wasnt a definately noticable pump....hardly ever get nasty pumps in my shoulders anyway.

weakpoint, I have been experiencing a lil more DOMS. I dont know if its from the AA, i was just thinking it was from the intense workouts ive been having. I have really been pushing myself extra hard this past week so im not sure. I havent followed AA usage much so i dont know what sides to expect from it, which is kinda stupid. I should do more research on AA's effects, i usually do that before i take something...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wish more people were interested in this product review...oh well, i dont really make popular threads here lol. Gonna be hitting back in about 2 1/2 hours...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I wish more people could test this out... Whatever, I don't make the rules.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff has turned me back on to NO pump products. Axis labs products too....gotta take a look at their lineup.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PP I am following your log! I just dont want to post up lots of wasted comments and clog up your thread. I just got some Hemodraulix also and I am pretty impressed. Incidentially I have not had amazing pumps or anything (because I am really doing low volume training, low reps and sets, and 2 min rest) but my strength has gone up at every workout and my focus is really good for some reason too! But anyway, the log is appreciated!

Mr.50

Last edited: