3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in brosif! I picked this up from nutra and have used it 4 times now and LOVE it. That deep muscle pump is amazing and i sweat very nice on it. You have a winner guys!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I was kinda wondering about the sweat. I mean I sweat like a pig anyhow, but I got a "30 minutes of HIIT" level of sweat out of my workout today which seemed weird since the temp was right at 71 in the gym

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Any possibility's for a sample?
I think what a lot of people want to know is how much AA is really in this and if its noticeable. Good reviews so far, might have to pick me up some.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do you work out at the 24 hr fitness in Hawaii ?

When I was at Waikiki Beach, I saw they had one of those there along the strip.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you work out at the 24 hr fitness in Hawaii ?

When I was at Waikiki Beach, I saw they had one of those there along the strip.
haha, yeah im a 24hr fitness guy, not much of a choice its probably the best gym to join here if you dont have some underground gym to go to.

Never worked out at the Waikiki one but yeah, its right on the strip, pretty crazy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well thanks guys for poppin in for a quickie lol, at least it makes me feel like im not alone here haha.

Yeah, i love the pump and vascularity on this the strength is still going up but i dont know why my first workout was so drastic with the strength....more slight now. Im convinced this stuff makes me sweat more! lol...i dont know man, i be sweatin like a madman.

Another thing, dont stack this with any other sort of pump product, youll be sorry lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u got more peeps watchin then you think man, Ive been followin every post as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hella tired today. i work graveyard so i usually workout when i wake up around 2-4pm but i was going to go after work and hit Chest because tomorrow(saturday) is my bday and id like to just have fun and eat, then drink.So getting this workout in is important. I hope im not too drained by then.

Ill let you guys know how it goes.

Also, i ordered some much needed whey. Went with ATW Cinnabun because i need bulk whey and ive never tried ATW, with their freeshipping code it made it all possible. Got some creatine mono too. Cant wait for that pack.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hella tired today. i work graveyard so i usually workout when i wake up around 2-4pm but i was going to go after work and hit Chest because tomorrow(saturday) is my bday and id like to just have fun and eat, then drink.So getting this workout in is important. I hope im not too drained by then.

Ill let you guys know how it goes.

Also, i ordered some much needed whey. Went with ATW Cinnabun because i need bulk whey and ive never tried ATW, with their freeshipping code it made it all possible. Got some creatine mono too. Cant wait for that pack.

Going to top off that ATW whey and creatine mono with D-BOL ? :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the other days update, the one i said i was going to workout after work...well, i hit chest but the intensity just wasnt there. It was an okay workout, nothing special. Im going to begin judging its tolerance factor here, im suspecting i may be getting used to it...well see. this week should be a test for that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log bro! Just finished up my first week of workouts on it. Workin great for me so far, pumps the ish outa my arms and traps and chest!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
today i did shoulders, some shrugs, bis and tris. Some major pumps in my bis and it maybe interfered with my ROM on DB shoulder presses, either that or i was burnt out already. I was pumped throughout my arms but i think im used to it. nothing really mind blowing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been slacking in all departments lately.....my mom and sister flew down here from Cali last thursday so ive been spending most of my time with them. Im planning on hitting the gym the next 4 days straight tho. Ill update later today.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regardless bro, I really appreciate you coming through and fullfilling your commitment to log this for Axis. Great job thus far!

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely picking this up in the following months. Probably have to wait till around May. I know I'll be stacking it for 2 months with X-factor, just gotta think of something else to throw in the mix.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice back workout today, got the pump going real early. still sweating like a beast! lol. a little more endurance today, could be from the xtend tho, most likely that and ive been getting good rest lately. Nice pumps, i know people are looking at me like damn that dude is pumped up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooof! damn that was one hell of a workout. I hit calves today and right off the bat they were mammoth size, ive really been progressing nicely in the calve department, almost unproportioned even. THe pumps were nice. I moved on to squats,...not going heavy today just hitting 10-25 rep range. 20,15,10,8,25 and i struggled with my breath the whole time. maybe to much oxygen going to the muscle from increase bloodflow??? Hit some leg extensions and that was all she wrote, could hardly stand. Really awesome leg pumps today but thats normal for me but then again it was definately amplified. Gonna have to hit the Hams tommarrow with chest. Ive refrained from using stims this whole run as well fyi.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to hit chest and hams in about 20 min...ummmmmmmmmm yeah, thats all. :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really nice workout, started with hams just 4 working sets then went to the flat bench. Strength was up. Endurance was up. When i got home and took my shirt off my chest was really swole.Felt like a really good workout. Not much else to say.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
last workout really taking effects. i guess its because i used different training principles based on the article datBtrue posted. THe high rep work at the end of the workout mustve shocked the system. Gonna look into that a bit more and make some training routine tweaks.

Taking the day off.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How many workouts would you say you've had while using hemo? Have you noticed the effects increasing, decreasing, or remaining constant? Just curious, I'm really liking the product only after 2 doses. Def one of the best supplements I have tried to date.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say its effects have gone down actually. I mean the sweating is constant and may just be me but the endurance has stayed consistant but the pump isnt as intense as i first started. I have to run, shoulders day!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had a shoulder day on monday that i forgot to log. Today was back and bis. The endurance and strength is up as usual and the pumps are there just nothing mind blowing anymore. Im kinda dissappointed that the crazy skin ripping pumps are going away. Vascularity is still kickin with this product.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this the only thing your taking right now PP?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, im on test and deca. but almost finishing week 5 so the beginining of the log is just hemodraulix and workout xtend. Besides multis and vitamins this is the only supplement im taking.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive decided to lay off the hemodraulix for maybe the next 3 workouts. Id like to see what its like without it and if i will get the greater effect when i start again.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man!

I cycle it week by week for greater effect. Also, I am loving taking HemodrauliX with a scoop of Cold Fusion... My work outs are off the charts with the BA rush and the "full" feeling in my muscles! I noticed that my muscle endurance is much greater while on HemodrauliX. Have you noticed anything like this?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man!

I cycle it week by week for greater effect. Also, I am loving taking HemodrauliX with a scoop of Cold Fusion... My work outs are off the charts with the BA rush and the "full" feeling in my muscles! I noticed that my muscle endurance is much greater while on HemodrauliX. Have you noticed anything like this?
Are you actually getting anything out of Cold Fusion? I thought it was complete crap personally. Surprised your not using Smash. Have you ever tried Scivation VasoCharge?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually like Cold Fusion. Smash is good, but I'm not a huge fan of it. Vaso-Charge is the best, IMO. I recently stocked up on 3 tubs with Xtend stack deal. But in all honesty, Cold Fusion is a surprise.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually like Cold Fusion. Smash is good, but I'm not a huge fan of it. Vaso-Charge is the best, IMO. I recently stocked up on 3 tubs with Xtend stack deal. But in all honesty, Cold Fusion is a surprise.
thats nice to know, I have a small sample bottle with two servings in it that Ive been holding off on trying... might give it a whirl tonight!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im gonna try to cut down my volume and up my frequency..so if the break from the hemo effects my endurance i shouldnt notice much anyway.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey everyone, i took my week break now i just finished a shoulder trap tri workout with hemo again.... Felt great. I did add 2 caps of leviathan because i was feeling a lil slow this morning. I have to say vascularity, endurance, pump, and strength were all up over last weeks shoulder workout. Gonna run the rest of the bottle now and probably pick up another. Nice feeling those great pumps again!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was bi's and calves....INFCKNSANE PUMPS! wow. This supplement really gives me a boost in endurance. The pumps were wonderful, love it. Its going to be pretty hard for another pump product to beat this stuff imo, thats if i ever try another pump product besides this one. I always thought they were a waste of money except when they first got big about 6 years ago.....well, this product has def. changed my mind, the way it makes me feel during a workout is just hard to be without!