Getting lean na-Wut-I-Mean! - DCP and the Anabolic Diet

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yes, DCP has finally arrived and now it's time to shed my somewhat fat physique.

Current Stats:
178 Lbs
17.8% BF
5'9"

Goals: By Mid-May
180 Lbs
10% BF

Supplementation, in no apparent order:
  • DCP
  • Tranderm Formestane
  • Alpha Drive XL
  • BAM, and eventually JW
  • Swell, will eventually switch to Incarnate
  • Tri-Creatine-Malate
  • Bulk Carboxy before bed
  • Adam
  • Napalm
  • Fish Oil
  • Gut Health
  • Relora
  • P-Slin on Carb-refeeds
  • Cycle Support (ryr free) - for nice health in general
  • Lisinopril (I have sucky high bp)
She's beautiful eh?

Training will go like this:
M,W,F
With cardio on upper body days and off days.. Cardio = 30 - 60mins. HIIT on bike or elliptical.

yeah, so, this baby starts today. Follow along, and give me love :D

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good ozarka, a little on the expensive side for me but good luck!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
looks good ozarka, a little on the expensive side for me but good luck!
Some of it I was already taking and will just continue, so the fat-loss part itself doesn't amount to too much..

But I do spend a lot of $ on supps... lol.. Nutra's got me by the balls..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should videotape yourself taking all of those in one sitting :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
showin some love the non-ghey way! :thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think you should videotape yourself taking all of those in one sitting :D
Easy, I'm the king of swallowing mass quantities of pills..

Please don't quote that and make me sound super ghey... Thanks :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well who wouldn't want to be in with this crowd! Sounds fun!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll tell you what, the line to get in here is pretty long...but I made it.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, good luck bro! I'm going to give the anabolic diet a run when March hits probably.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
5 minutes ago = first dose of DCP..

I'll train around 5:30.. Oh yeah!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 minutes ago = first dose of DCP..

I'll train around 5:30.. Oh yeah!
Will you, perhaps, be partaking of any cardiovascular activity tonight?

/god I love to see the devirginization, and the first experience of DCP sweats.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Will you, perhaps, be partaking of any cardiovascular activity tonight?

/god I love to see the devirginization, and the first experience of DCP sweats.
Actually, yes..

'bout 60 mins of weight training now, and 30 minutes of HIIT later tonight on the bike, or elliptical...

Hmmm.. DCP sweats.. Just one more thing to look forward too :)

-and I feel manly when I sweat.. :lol:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
And rogue bees.
Oh dang... lol

Seriously though, I don't have a clue if I'm allergic. I've managed to avoid any stings.. So I live in fear of bees and their side-effects.. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh dang... lol

Seriously though, I don't have a clue if I'm allergic. I've managed to avoid any stings.. So I live in fear of bees and their side-effects.. :(
Actually, I think the bees prefer the Muscletech products...you should be safe.

/deathly afraid of flying, stinging things as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Back from cardio for the night, HIIT for 28 mins on elliptical; I was sweating like a pedophile at recess..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
started seriously using fitday yesterday..

It really is nice.. makes things sooo much easier.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yo Dsade,

I know DCP is supposed to be taken thirty minutes before food and training, now about training: I take Swell 30 minutes before I train; is it ok to take DCP at the same time, or should I take it 30 before the Swell?

And, thanks!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used my DCP at the same time as Vasoxplode so I would think so, although I don't know what Swell is?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to both of you, Dsade and Crader! :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for taking the DCP to give us the chance for you to thank us for helping;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you for thanking him for taking the DCP to thank you for you helping him. :lol:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so it's day 4 of DCP, things seem to be going well.. It might be just me, but is my waist getting smaller!? I sure hope so..

Cals have been at 2250 consistently, today won't be quite so much, so maybe a bit of extra fat-loss.

Cardio was great tonight, thirty minutes on the bike and 15 on the elliptical high intensity. I felt quite energized after all this.. So far, I'm diggin' on DCP.. and I think/hope it's only going to get better.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is the puffy nips due to actual gyno development, or just b/c you have a tendency to hold fat in the chest area ?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is the puffy nips due to actual gyno development, or just b/c you have a tendency to hold fat in the chest area ?
They've been puffy for as long as I can remember having nips..

but I do have a tiny bit of gyno, flared up after a long progestin cycle.. I'm trying to deal with that atm.. You don't have any suggestions do you? My current method of attack is B6 400mgs a day along with transdermal formestane at 8 pumps per day... and I have plans of eventually switching over to ATD if this doesn't clear it up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
They've been puffy for as long as I can remember having nips..

but I do have a tiny bit of gyno, flared up after a long progestin cycle.. I'm trying to deal with that atm.. You don't have any suggestions do you? My current method of attack is B6 400mgs a day along with transdermal formestane at 8 pumps per day... and I have plans of eventually switching over to ATD if this doesn't clear it up.
No, unfortunately I am not sure how that would be cleared up. I have a similar situation where I have a tendency to hold fat in my chest if I let me BF get too high, combined with puberty gyno. I think that this is an asian thing. I also too get some slightly swelling if I run natural test boosters way too high.

I think at some point in time I will get surgery to remove the gland and any excess fatty deposits as a long-term solution.

If you find something that works well, let me know.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
No, unfortunately I am not sure how that would be cleared up. I have a similar situation where I have a tendency to hold fat in my chest if I let me BF get too high, combined with puberty gyno. I think that this is an asian thing. I also too get some slightly swelling if I run natural test boosters way too high.

I think at some point in time I will get surgery to remove the gland and any excess fatty deposits as a long-term solution.

If you find something that works well, let me know.
Def. will let you know.. And yeah, surgery may someday be an option for me as well, but, we shall see.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it makes me feel better about my man boobies, at least I have no lumps, even if they are big.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
it makes me feel better about my man boobies, at least I have no lumps, even if they are big.
as long as someone benefits from my lumpy nips, then all is not lost :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will soon be posting pictures of my luscious breasts, as I have 9 days left on cycle, and will post last day of cycle pics. :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hows the diet going? are you "cheating" on Super Sunday?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Naw not much cheating really. Had some nice carbage though yesterday on my much needed refeed. Chipotle and Schlotzski's kept me very happy.

Other than saturday, diet's going well. Tracking things on fitday, trying to vary my cals throughout the week. Things are lookin' leaner. I'll def be posting some pics at the end of all this.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If your almost totally glycogen depleted, and you do a refeed, you should be able to hold 8-10 X times LBM in Kilo's.

So at your weight, you could probably hold 600-700 grams of carbs before they start spilling over. If you do a 24 hour carbup, you may get in 6-7 meals. That's 700/6 = 116. So shoot for maybe 120 grams of carbs every 3-4 hours on your refeeds, and you should have zero fat gain. That's like 2800 calories from carbs alone... so you still need alot of protein and fat there to supply your body with energy... so you could probably eat around 400-700 calories worth of protein, and 1200-1400 more from fat, leaving you around 4500-4900 calories for that day, with zero fat gain, maybe some fat loss.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your almost totally glycogen depleted, and you do a refeed, you should be able to hold 8-10 X times LBM in Kilo's.

So at your weight, you could probably hold 600-700 grams of carbs before they start spilling over. If you do a 24 hour carbup, you may get in 6-7 meals. That's 700/6 = 116. So shoot for maybe 120 grams of carbs every 3-4 hours on your refeeds, and you should have zero fat gain. That's like 2800 calories from carbs alone... so you still need alot of protein and fat there to supply your body with energy... so you could probably eat around 400-700 calories worth of protein, and 1200-1400 more from fat, leaving you around 4500-4900 calories for that day, with zero fat gain, maybe some fat loss.
God I love refeeds.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

I've been pretty timid lately during my refeeds. Limiting them to no more than 12 hours for fear of fat gain. Then again, I have yet to limit my fat like I should during a refeed. Thanks for the breakdown emo.. Seeing that many possible delicious carbs is motivation to get my refeeds down to a T..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'll be posting some pics, possibly at the end of this week, or next week sometime. Just to show my progress thus far, and to kind of give a starting point for the implementation of DCP..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pics?

Puts on robe and Wizard hat....

JDF

Awards
  • Established
subbed..

I just started my keto/AD diet and im running DCP/ALA/CLA/Fish Oil/ZMT/ECA/GTE

So were running something pretty similiar, like to see what kind of results you get.

p.s. - fitday rocks for keeping track of what i eat ( never really knew what my diet looked like till i started using this )