Getting lean na-Wut-I-Mean! - DCP and the Anabolic Diet

gayboy

Hi, I'm gayboy, and a good suggestion could be: Exercise, weights, and for drug-junkies: ephedra. A mix of ephedrine with caffeine will shred you like a monster. :bb2::bb:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm gayboy, and a good suggestion could be: Exercise, weights, and for drug-junkies: ephedra. A mix of ephedrine with caffeine will shred you like a monster. :bb2::bb:
Wait, I have to exercise to lose fat? What?!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait, I bought this leviathan reloaded, and it says "fat incinerating" on the side. It won't just burn it off itself?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. thought:
Starting next Sunday (the 17th) I'll probably be launching into a 2 week stint of the velocity diet to help speed fat-loss a bit.. Let's see what DCP does during this.. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait, I bought this leviathan reloaded, and it says "fat incinerating" on the side. It won't just burn it off itself?
I think you read it wrong...it reads "Fat Insinuating"...meaning it only suggests the idea of burning fat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you read it wrong...it reads "Fat Insinuating"...meaning it only suggests the idea of burning fat.
so if I hypnotize the fat first, then i don't need to work out?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WAIT! if you THINK about losing weight, doesn't that burn calories? :think:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
New pics coming tomorrow..

Also, I've added in LipoBurn in conjunction with Napalm... i'm sort of alternating between the two.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New pics coming tomorrow..

Also, I've added in LipoBurn in conjunction with Napalm... i'm sort of alternating between the two.
Then I will add lipoburn with added raspberry ketones to alternate with the lipoderm-u with clen! the gauntlet has been tossed! :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh dang easy.. Clen!? Does it really make that much of a diff? If so, I may have to add some to my lipoburn..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh dang easy.. Clen!? Does it really make that much of a diff? If so, I may have to add some to my lipoburn..
Clen added to lipoburn or napalm or lipo u is amazing. Im loving my "enhanced" napalm.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Suweet. I may make a little clenly investment.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added about 8g of RK to my lipoburn last nite (first adding the RK to alchohol). its a pity i'm on PCT and using sustain alpha, since that eats one of the times a day I can apply a transdermal.

The clen is nice transdermal for sure, and although effective sucks balls taken orally

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
my bodyfat and nipple puffiness is very identical to yours. How much weight are you looking at putting off ?

I'm 5'9" @ 180lbs.

I figured if I can drop 10lbs I'll be looking pretty lean. 15lbs and I'll be ripped. Looking at a cut after my XF log.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
my bodyfat and nipple puffiness is very identical to yours. How much weight are you looking at putting off ?

I'm 5'9" @ 180lbs.

I figured if I can drop 10lbs I'll be looking pretty lean. 15lbs and I'll be ripped. Looking at a cut after my XF log.
Not sure how much weight it'll take; my main goal is to get down to 10% BF, so I'll just have to see. I think your estimation of weight loss needed seems pretty accurate though, since you are apparently built sort of like me (sorry to hear, lol, those nips!).

At the moment I'm 5'9" @ ~175-178lbs.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm awful at logging..

So, today marks the beginning of my mock velocity diet.. I changed a few things, added in a few things, blah blah blah. It'll be good, and effective, I'm quite sure of it.

My training has been wonderful, strength continues to go up during this cut.. Started Jungle Warfare today as well, so that should be good too, maybe I'll get me some nice mass gains. Hmm, sort of unlikely, but we'll see.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work ozarka! I'm glad to see you are using DCP. I did notice you have some stretch marks on your anterior delt/axillary region. Have you tried the java lather/flawless combo yet? I think it could help blend them in very nicely.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about the Java Lather.. But I haven't really checked into flawless. At this point in time, I'm cool with my lil stretches, but if I feel the need to work on 'em.. I'll be hittin' up some flawless for sure.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all about the Java Lather.. But I haven't really checked into flawless. At this point in time, I'm cool with my lil stretches, but if I feel the need to work on 'em.. I'll be hittin' up some flawless for sure.
I hear ya my man. Keep up the good work and let the DCP do its thing. :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
How are the lifting sessions going for you without all the carbs?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to see a line at the bottom of one side of my upper abs, and not just when i flex em ;)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
How are the lifting sessions going for you without all the carbs?
Surprisingly well. The first couple weeks were rough, but once my body got in a smooth state of ketosis things went, and have gone, much better. Also, I think beta alanine and creatine helped out here a lot as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its mostly a light shadow, but you can see where that cut will be on the left side. :) i'm still a tub o lard, can't tell where the first line will be on the right yet.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, today was an unanticipated cheat day/night, more like night. My last two meals of the day were quite highly caloric and carb-filled.. I'm guessing I took in nearly 1500 cals in those last 2 alone.. at least.

So, tomorrow, cardio and such should be pretty fun..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I can see a nice difference between those two sets of photos...you are leaning up. :thumbsup:

I can already tell what I think the order of your fat loss will be. Shoulders will lean up and then the arms and chest...you will get lean in your upper mid-section just below your chest.

At that point you'll be pissed because your love handles will still be there laughing at you. ;) But keep at it cus eventually you lower stomach will flatten and your love handles will be reduced.

Finally the last stuborn area of fat will be a little left on the love handles. Then one day POOF! They're gone! Did you catch that...I said POOF!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Just like, POOF?! Sounds good to me...

Thanks for the encouraging words!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I can see a nice difference between those two sets of photos...you are leaning up. :thumbsup:

I can already tell what I think the order of your fat loss will be. Shoulders will lean up and then the arms and chest...you will get lean in your upper mid-section just below your chest.

At that point you'll be pissed because your love handles will still be there laughing at you. ;) But keep at it cus eventually you lower stomach will flatten and your love handles will be reduced.

Finally the last stuborn area of fat will be a little left on the love handles. Then one day POOF! They're gone! Did you catch that...I said POOF!
:goodpost:

..and here I thought i was the only one who could have abs showing and love handles..

Great thread by the way.. I am going to follow this and subscribe.. I plan on a keto diet after the Arnold next weekend.. NO need in dieting when I will go out of town and eat bad..

Looking leaner man.. Great dedication

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
OK.. Seriously thinking about starting some Clenhanced Napalm, but not sure if the investment will be worth it. Please lovely people, tell me what you all think :).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely worth it, IMO.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Definitely worth it, IMO.
Thanks for the input dsade. I def. value your advice and suggestions :).

That said, it didn't take much convincing. :lol:

The clen is comin' home.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with the clen in lipoderm u and plain napalm

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Weighed this morning. I'm down to ~173. Right on, things seem to be going well. Wish these here belly fat would go away more quickly though. Blah.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Nutra order should be comin' in today :)! And some clen tomorrow.
Yay!!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I hate waiting for my order to come in, I always want it right now! haha

I always wanted to try clen but im a wuss :-(

Good luck

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I hate waiting for my order to come in, I always want it right now! haha

I always wanted to try clen but im a wuss :-(

Good luck
Well, I'm half a wuss.. I'm using it transdermally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in lipderm or napalm or one of the other topical fat burners. it helps avoid side effects

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in lipderm or napalm or one of the other topical fat burners. it helps avoid side effects
Napalm+Clen= ripped and chiseled goodness.