(RPM+Drive)*X-Factor=Pmillz Sponsored Log.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Preface
This is a sponsored log of X-factor by Molecular Nutrition, and Applied Nutriceuticals RPM and Drive. I will give daily updates and will answer any questions or request any of you guys may have during the log.

Stats:
5'10
214lbs
21 years old
17' Bicep flexed
44' Chest
32.5' waist around belly button
23' thigh
15' calf​
Diet and Other Supplements:
3500 Kcal
40/40/20
350g protein 350 carbs 80 fat
6 meals a day, 3 protein and carb, 3 protein and fat.
Supplement staples are All The Whey Milk Protein Isolate, All The Whey Whey Isolate, Multi-vitamin, BCAA, Anabolic Pump.​
Training:

4 days a week. Push / Pull routine primary movements such as squats, dips, cleans, Presses, rows all preformed in the 3-6 rep range and secondary movements preformed in the 8-12 range. Also doing foam roller and mobility work on my off days. Cardio is done lightly on lifting and a more moderate pace on two off days. My goals are a 415lb bench press, 225 weighted dip, and sets of pull ups with 90lbs, also working on upping my clean and squats, but have not put a qualitative goal on these yet because they need a lot of work in my opinion. I lift at a fitness center that is one city block from my house, and is fully equipped and accessible everyday​

Let the Madness Begin

Last edited:
cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
In like Flynn...

Good Luck, I'll be following.

-Cal

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
subscribed, this should be interesting ive been waiting to see this.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subscribed good luck

Awards
Good luck brother!! Will be following along. Can't wait to see the results from this killer stack!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Subbed because I'm running the same thing but only 30 pounds lighter.

Speaking of, it seems like at your weight you can take in more than 3500 cals if you're really looking to take advantage of this stack.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
So are you still running/logging this stack?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So are you still running/logging this stack?
Just waiting for the Xfactor to come in bro, Got my AppNut stuff. Can't wait to start running it. I have these shinny blue and red pills staring at me and its Drive Me Nutz.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 12,2008
It Starts Today
Updates
Since originally starting the thread I have gained a couple pounds, sitting just shy of 218 right now, and have changed up my training to a high rep approach. I am going to finish out the hypertrophy training in the next three weeks then will go back to a strength/size routine. Diet is still the same and nothing major has changed in measurements. I just got my Xfactor yesterday and took my first dose today!​
X-Factor
My initial impressions were that the package was very appealing to the eye, and the pills themselves were a nice golden color. I like the shape of the gels, they are round and not ovals, which makes them easy to swallow. I have had two doses so far today and did not notice any burping up like I sometimes get with other oil. No stomach discomfort or GI issues to report.​
Drive
Since I do not start lifting again on my rotation until monday, I have elected to wait to begin dosing both AppNut products until Monday. This way I can determine that my body handles the X-factor fine and I can stretch my bottles a little longer.​
RPM
Same As Drive, just so everybody knows though, I have used RPM before and absolutely love the immediate effects of it, can't wait to see what it will do when dosed consecutively.​

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
In buddy. I will be watching this closely because I am eying an X-Factor + RPM + Powerfull stack (so test boosting effects of Drive will be a nice comparison.) Best of luck man.

Also I had no idea you were that big/strong. Those are some legit numbers.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Looks like another good log to follow!

I'm in too!

Cheers!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 14,2008
Day 3
Training Today
A1. Bench Press 305x10 305x10 315x8
A2. Bicep Curl 3x10@135
B1. Bench Drop Sets (Using 255+JumpStretch Bands) 3x8-4-4
B2. Curls 3x21's
C1. Lat raise drop sets (45,25,10) 3x6-12-25​
X-Factor
2-1-1 dosing today, nothing to report yet.​
RPM
4 caps pre-workout. Woke me right up today, 4 caps seems to be my sweet spot from experience. Kept my energy sustained, and I whipped through my workout today. I had great energy for the hours following my workout. Also I was in a great mood.​
Drive
Dosed 3-3 today. No stomach issues like some usually report at first which is nice. Can't determine anything major from just today's dosing, but I did not my time in between sets was really short. Pretty much I was running at peak performance. Also just want to say that metallic blue pills are really a work of art lol​

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
So what day are you on for the X-Factor?

Agreed on the RPM dosage. I'm near your weight (taller, but weight is close) and all I found from 5 pills instead of 4 was a bad case of dry mouth.

Also you going to do before/after pictures or go on measurements?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So what day are you on for the X-Factor?

Agreed on the RPM dosage. I'm near your weight (taller, but weight is close) and all I found from 5 pills instead of 4 was a bad case of dry mouth.

Also you going to do before/after pictures or go on measurements?
Day 3, for the x-factor. I was planning on a pic in the next couple days, but I will pull my other pic from the bb.com post from a couple months ago when I started the log.

DeepSquat

DeepSquat

Awards
Subbed...Good Luck reaching your goals man :thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 15, 2008
Day 4
Training
A1. Front Squats - 235x7 245x5 255x3 235x7
B1. Leg Press 4x10 (5-1-1 tempo)
B2. Calf Raise 4x10 (1-10-1 tempo)
C1. Incline Cable Flies 3x6-12-25 @ 120-60-30
C2. Reverse Curls - 3x6-12-25 @ 130-70-40
Warmups not included​
X-factor
1-1-1-1 dosing. Effects not noticable yet​
RPM
4 pre workout. Was dead tired and did not feel like training at all this morning, 4 shiny red caps and 45 minutes later I couldn't wait to lift. Whipped through my workout again today, also noticed appetite was suppressed earlier in the day after dosing.​
Drive
4 cap Pre WO 2 later in day. Not sure if this was from the drive, but my mood was noticeably good today. Also I was sweating like crazy during my workout, which I am going to attribute to the forskolin. Also had a crazy pump today, something I never noticed from RPM alone. To early still for anything else noticable.​

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
your pitcure looks familar. are you wanted or a convicted pedofile?

-TF

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see this moving along...i will be following closely now :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Solid workout bud!

April 15, 2008
Day 4
Training
A1. Front Squats - 235x7 245x5 255x3 235x7
B1. Leg Press 4x10 (5-1-1 tempo)
B2. Calf Raise 4x10 (1-10-1 tempo)
C1. Incline Cable Flies 3x6-12-25 @ 120-60-30
C2. Reverse Curls - 3x6-12-25 @ 130-70-40
Warmups not included​
X-factor
1-1-1-1 dosing. Effects not noticable yet​
RPM
4 pre workout. Was dead tired and did not feel like training at all this morning, 4 shiny red caps and 45 minutes later I couldn't wait to lift. Whipped through my workout again today, also noticed appetite was suppressed earlier in the day after dosing.​
Drive
4 cap Pre WO 2 later in day. Not sure if this was from the drive, but my mood was noticeably good today. Also I was sweating like crazy during my workout, which I am going to attribute to the forskolin. Also had a crazy pump today, something I never noticed from RPM alone. To early still for anything else noticable.​
You did some nice work here. Glad the RPM gave you that pick me up you needed. I definitely curious to see how your final results are because while I have extensive experience with RPM and DRIVE, I have never stacked X-Factor with them. From the feedback it appears this stack could be quite formidable. Keep going strong bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 16, 2008
Day 5
Training
A. Cardio Circuit
Run .25 miles-Pullups-.25m-push-ups-.25m-db swings-.25m-jumping jacks-.25-burpies/ squat thrust​
B. Powercleans- 195 for 20 minutes (do a set of 3-5 and rest for as short as possible)
C. Rope cables crunches - 3x15
D. Other ab work​
X-Factor
1-1-1-1 dosing. Nothing noticeable yet​
RPM
3 pre-workout/1 later. Wasn't expecting a great workout today because I wasn't feeling to great when I woke up, stuffy nose and sore mouth from shifting wisdom teeth. I took the RPM and started feeling alright, stuffy nose went away and I forgot about my tooth and had a great workout. During my cardio circuit I finished my .25m sprints with consistent high intensity even until the last one. I saved one for later in the day because I have a late class and its definitely helping me stay awake during it right now.​
Drive
3-3 dosing. Noticeably in a better mood than usual yesterday and today, may be a placebo from the shinny blue pills though. I noticed increase body temperature after my second dose today. My stomach was bothering me after my second dose today, and I ended up blowing up my bathroom. I haven't noticed this the past two days, and I am hoping it doesn't persist. On a positive note though I honestly feel about 10 pounds lighter after hitting the can and my stomach is bothering me anymore.​

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That cardio circuit looks like a lesser version of some of the crossfit routines. Very nice.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 17, 2008
Day 6

Training
A1. Decline Close Grip Bench - 3x10 @ 305 (3-1-1 Tempo)
A2. Chins - 3x8 @ bodyweight +50 (dead hang)
B1. Dips - 3x6-8-10 drops at Bodyweight +150-100-50
B2. Pull Ups - 3x8-4-4 @ 45-bodyweight-bodyweight after 10 sec pause.
C1. Assorted Curls - Killing time talking to friend​
X-Factor
1-1-1-1 dosing. Legs still a little sore from Tuesday, not to bad but usually doesn't bother me after a day of rest.​
RPM
4 Pre-Workout. Didn't really fell it at first today, but after my warm ups I realized I was running around the gym at high speed and bangin' my sets out really quick. I have noticed it has been taming my appetite the last couple days to which is nice because I am starting to be a :donut:​
Drive
3-3 dosing. Still have a slightly elevated mood. I noticed my energy is a little more consistent throughout the day as well, not sure if that is a side effect of drive but I like it. Stomach felt A OK today, but had some killer smelling gas. Also had a really solid nights sleep last night, may also be related to drive and hope it is consistent from here out.​

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought I already subscribbed to this . Anyways~ Thats some crazy strength Pmiller

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man im scared to deaht of xfactor but i cant wait to see these

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bud!

April 17, 2008
Day 6

Training
A1. Decline Close Grip Bench - 3x10 @ 305 (3-1-1 Tempo)
A2. Chins - 3x8 @ bodyweight +50 (dead hang)
B1. Dips - 3x6-8-10 drops at Bodyweight +150-100-50
B2. Pull Ups - 3x8-4-4 @ 45-bodyweight-bodyweight after 10 sec pause.
C1. Assorted Curls - Killing time talking to friend​
X-Factor
1-1-1-1 dosing. Legs still a little sore from Tuesday, not to bad but usually doesn't bother me after a day of rest.​
RPM
4 Pre-Workout. Didn't really fell it at first today, but after my warm ups I realized I was running around the gym at high speed and bangin' my sets out really quick. I have noticed it has been taming my appetite the last couple days to which is nice because I am starting to be a :donut:​
Drive
3-3 dosing. Still have a slightly elevated mood. I noticed my energy is a little more consistent throughout the day as well, not sure if that is a side effect of drive but I like it. Stomach felt A OK today, but had some killer smelling gas. Also had a really solid nights sleep last night, may also be related to drive and hope it is consistent from here out.​
Damn impressive workout bud. As for the for elevated mood and your energy remaining constant throughout the day...yes this you can attribute to the DRIVE. The effects are common from the feedback I have seen and from my own personal experiences.

Cheers! :cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 18, 2008
Day 7
Training
A. Dead Lifts - 3x5@415 1x2@455
B1.Sumo Deads against bands - 3x10@325
B2. DB Shoulder Press - 3x8@100 per hand
C. Clean to Press - 3x8@145
D1. Decline Tricep Extensions - 3x6-12-25@115-75-40
D2. Low Seated Cable Row - 3x6-12-25@250-140-75​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-1-1-1. Nothing to report​
RPM
Dosed 4 pre workout. Felt really revved up going into the gym today. I absolutely felt like tossing around some heavy weights. I got way more reps for my db shoulder presses than I had expected. It was funny to, I found myself cleaning up the gym in between sets.I was re-racking all the weights and db's people left lying around and putting back the bars. Was pretty warm today, but I was sweating like it was the middle of summer while lifting.​
Drive
Dosed 3-3. I noticed I had great sleep again last night with some hardcore dreams. I also noticed I was a little more vascular today than usual when resting which was cool.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 19 & 20, 2008
Day 8 + 9
Training
4-19-08
A. Cardio Circuit (same as above)
B. 1 handed bb snatch - 5x3 @ 85
C. Cleans - 185 for 15 minutes
D. Curls (hammers, concentration, etc) - 10x10 (Killing time at gym)
4-20-08 Off​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-2-1. Glutes are sore as all hell from deads yesterday. I had to stretch like crazy today just to be able to run. I hope this is a sign of things to come because it feels good to actually feel like I worked out yesterday.​
RPM
Dosed 3 pre-workout. I had a later workout today, so I didn't want to strong of a stim so I cut the dosing back one pill. Still had a great workout, with the only difference really being in the aggressiveness that 4 caps usually gives me. I really like the effects that the RPM has on my cardio, it allows my sprints to be much more intense for my quarter mile.​
Drive
Dosed 3-3. Vascularity was more noticable today. I fell back asleep after dosing in the morning, and I had the most vivid dream I have had in a long time. Mood still elevated, and I kind of realized today that I am not nearly as stress as I should be right now with the end of the semester in two weeks and starting a new job this past week. One thing that I am really noticing with the addition of Drive to RPM is that my body heat rising substantially when dosing the together. I was sweating like crazy again today, and that is not the norm for me.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 21, 2008
Day 10
Training
A1. Bench - 3x8 @ 305 1x6 @ 315
A2. Ez Curls - 3 x 10 @ 135
B1. Bench Drop Sets - 3 x 8-4-4 @ 285+MonsterMini's-285-225
B2. Curl Drop Sets - 3 x 8-4-4 @ 135-90-70
C . Shoulder Raise - 3 x 6-12-25 @ 45-25-10​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-1-1-1. Starting to notice a little increase in DOMS, I am actually a little sore about 12 hours after training today which is unusual.​
RPM
Dosed 4 pre-workout. I was a little disappointed at first today because I didn't think the RPM kicked in, but about 5 minutes into my workout I was running around the gym re-racking plates and was getting pissed at my workout partner for taking to long in between sets. Needless to say, it kicked in. I am loving the thermogenic effect from the RPM as well, I usually am not one to sweat to much, but with the RPM I work up a real good sweat.​
Drive
Dosed 3-3. Noticed a huge spike in libido today. I honestly felt like I was in high school again. I also seem to be more relaxed the last couple of days than normal. I have a ton of work to do for school this week and usually would be stressing about it, but now I really don't care that much which is real nice. I also noticed my weight is starting to go up since starting the log. I will give an official weigh in four days.​

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a common effect!

April 19 & 20, 2008
Day 8 + 9
Training
4-19-08
A. Cardio Circuit (same as above)
B. 1 handed bb snatch - 5x3 @ 85
C. Cleans - 185 for 15 minutes
D. Curls (hammers, concentration, etc) - 10x10 (Killing time at gym)
4-20-08 Off​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-2-1. Glutes are sore as all hell from deads yesterday. I had to stretch like crazy today just to be able to run. I hope this is a sign of things to come because it feels good to actually feel like I worked out yesterday.​
RPM
Dosed 3 pre-workout. I had a later workout today, so I didn't want to strong of a stim so I cut the dosing back one pill. Still had a great workout, with the only difference really being in the aggressiveness that 4 caps usually gives me. I really like the effects that the RPM has on my cardio, it allows my sprints to be much more intense for my quarter mile.​
Drive
Dosed 3-3. Vascularity was more noticable today. I fell back asleep after dosing in the morning, and I had the most vivid dream I have had in a long time. Mood still elevated, and I kind of realized today that I am not nearly as stress as I should be right now with the end of the semester in two weeks and starting a new job this past week. One thing that I am really noticing with the addition of Drive to RPM is that my body heat rising substantially when dosing the together. I was sweating like crazy again today, and that is not the norm for me.​
Yeah the extra added thermogenic effect that DRIVE provides when stacked and taken with RPM is great. It just goes to show how well both work in synergy with each other. RPM gets me sweating pretty good, but when I have taken it with DRIVE...man I swear I sweat off 5lbs like its my job! LOL. Keep up the great log bud!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 22, 2008
Day 11

Training
A . Front Squats 225x7 245x5 255x3 225x5 225x5
B1. Leg Press - 4x10 (5-1-1)
B2. Calf Raise - 4x10 (1-10-1)
C1. Cable Flies - 3x6-12-25 @ 120-70-35
C2. Reverse Curls - 3x6-12-25 @ 130-70-40​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-2-1. My legs are pretty sore right now, but I will comment more about this tomorrow to see if they got worse or not.​
RPM
Dosed 4 Pre-workout. This stuff is amazing. I took it today and a hour later I had absolute off the wall energy. I honestly took less than a minute in between every set after squatting today and my numbers did not suffer at all. I wish I had a life time supply of RPM :)
Drive
Dosed 2-4. I liked taking the bigger dose before my workout today. Seemed to really up my aggression during my lifting which is always good. The effects on libido are getting a little out of control though, I have some serious spring fever thanks to the drive, I swear I can't stop thinking about woman all day now. Still noticing overall better mood and a more relaxed mindset throughout the day.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 23, 2008
Day 12
Training
A. Cardio Circuit
B. One handed BB snatch = 3x3 @ 85 1@105 per hand
C. Hang Clean - 3x5 @ 195
D. DB overhead shrugs - 3x12
E. Calf Raise shrugs - 2x10 (1-10-1)​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-1-1-1. Legs are a little more sore than usual today, was moving real slow all day because of it. Nothing major to report yet though​
RPM
Dosed 4 pre-workout. The RPM hit me hard today, I took it and about 30 minutes later I was ready to go. Energy lasted well into the day too, I was expecting a slouch in energy during work but surprising I felt energized all day. I guess the cumulative effects may be kicking in​
Drive
Dosed 3-3. Libido was back to normal today, but I did have some crazy vivid dreams last night. I am starting to get the Alpha Male mentality which I love. I hope it gets even stronger because I always seem to make the best improvements in life when I have that mentality. On another note, I haven't had any foul smelling gas in two days now, which I was starting to notice last week, so I am thinking my body is accustomed to the dosage of forslean in drive now.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 24,2008
Day 13
Training
A1. Decline Close Grip Press - 1x5 @ 325 3x8 @ 305
A2. Pull-ups - 4 x 8-10 @ bodyweight +45
B1. Dips - 2x6-12-25 @ BW+150 BW+75 BW 1x8-4-4 @ BW+100
B2. Chin-ups - 3x8-4-2 @ Bodyweight+45​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. I noticed today that I actually looked pumped after my workout, and I did not have any carbs in me at that point. I think I may have actually been experiencing a little workout induced inflammation, something I have had in a long time!​
RPM
Dosed 3-1. I wanted to split the dose up today because I had a long night of work ahead of me so I figured a RPM cap my just keep me going. I was pretty happy with how primed 3 caps got me to lift. There was not a huge difference between 3 caps and my usual four, but it was noticable. If I wasn't on a sponsored log however I would probably use three for most workouts, 4 for my intense workouts, and five for dead lift days.​
Drive
Dosed 4-2. I like taking a bigger dose of drive before my workout, seems to be more noticable that way. I am really enjoying the top dog alpha male feeling I have right now, its not to strong where I am super aggressive, rather I have been in a great mood since about two days after starting drive. Tomorrow will be a big test to see if my strength is going up though, its my hardest workout of this routine.​

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i do the 4 -2 dosing as well

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 25,2008
Day 14
Training
A . Dead Lifts - 3x6@415 1@465 missed 1@505
B1. DB Military Press- 3x8 @ 100's 1x6@105's
B2. Good Mornings- 1x6@145 3x10@125
C1. Bent Rows - 3x10@225 (hold at peak for 2 secs)
C2. Decline Skull Crushers - 3x12@115​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-2-1. I was absolutely sore as hell after leaving the gym last night, and my glutes are really sore still. I noticed my back had that swollen feeling after doing the bent rows, I hope the X is officially kicking in now.​
RPM
Dosed 4 Pre-workout. My lord I was super aggressive in the gym yesterday. I had about ten things go pretty wrong from the time I dosed the RPM until I got to the gym so I really tried to take some of it out on weights. I flew through my workout, and after my last set I was thinking man what else can I do, I really didn't want to leave but I figured I probably shouldn't push it to far an then not be able to lift for a few days.​
Drive
Dosed 2-4. So I think I can comment on some of the cumulative effects now, and I must say I am pretty impressed so far. I have noticed deeper sleep with vivid dreams, more vascular, better mood, better endurance in the gym, and more muscle density. Also since starting the log I am up some weight, with the official two week weigh in being 223, and I have only had a slight increase in calories, coming from about ten extra grams of fat per day.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 26, 2008
Day 15
Training
I was suppose to do cardio but didn't want to so I figured this workout would make up for it.
A. Snatch - 4x3@145
B. Clean- 3x3@215 Missed 1@245
C. Leg Press - 4x25@360 (This is an odd press more glute focused.)
D. Zecher Squats - 3x10@145
E. Blast Strap Fall-outs - 4x12
F. Blast Strap Rows - 3x10
Tried to get A-D done as fast as possible.​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-2-1. Soreness from previous day = 6/10. I noticed some pretty substantial DOMS from the prior day in my back. This is probably the strongest DOMS I have had in a really long time.​
RPM
Dosed 4 pre-workout. This played a big role in persuading me to lift instead of doing cardio. I was feeling ready to go and pretty aggressive. I love the fact that I still have not built up a tolerance to the RPM, in fact its getting stronger as time goes by.​
Drive
Nothing really new to write about with the drive today, I would like to emphasize how effectively it raises body temperature though. This stuff makes me sweat like crazy during my workouts, I love it.​

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
You failed to mention the cumulative effect of RPM + DRIVE + MY PRESENCE

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 28, 2008
Day 17
Training
A. Neutral Grip DB press - 2x7@110's 2x5@120's 2x3@130's
B1. 1 1/2 Decline Press - 3x8@275
B2. High/Low Cable Flies - 3x10@70
C. Hammer Press - 3x10
D. 1/2 Flies - 1x100
(Just started hss100 chest specialization. I will do this for three weeks then I go on vacation and won't be able to directly train my chest so I will get the super compensation hopefully.)​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. Soreness 3/10. I had a great rest day yesterday and was ready to hit the gym this morning. I noticed my shirt got a little tighter during training and was actually hard to take off after so I imagine I actually got a noticeable muscle pump today. My chest feels a little sore right now, but I am interested to see how it will feel tomorrow, b/c my chest has not been to sore in a long time.​
RPM
Dosed 4 Pre-Workout. Yep, it still awesome. I love taking RPM in the morning for my workouts, because it gets me going for the day, and I noticed I have sustainable energy well into the afternoon, then once night comes I am sleeping like a baby.​
Drive
Dosed 4-2. I noticed the my elbows are starting to feel a little dry and stiff. I also have been noticing my vascularity is elevated throughout the day, and my muscle seems much more dense. I like my overall sense of wellbeing right now, I have almost a relaxed aggression, where I am calm and relaxed but also I am sizing up just about everyone I pass lol. Will give a fair warning though to anyone that will be using drive, and most of you should, your gas will stink!. I haven't noticed an increase in flatulence, I just notice it packs a lot more punch within the couple hours of dosing drive.​

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take a digestive enzyme that works for me just as good , if not better, than nsaids the doctor prescribes for inflammation wqqithout effecting muscle-gains(which nsaids , aspirin,do). bromelain(i think thats how its spell) now sells it.

also icing it after training

also applying a menthol rub on works

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, drive is an all around performance enhancer ;)

I like the "heavy" feeling I end up with in my chest and shoulders while doing x-factor. I don't necessarily get strong DOMS all the time, but do feel thick and heavy

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 29, 2008
Day 18
Training
A. Cleans 6x3 @ 215 1x2 @ 225
B. Speed box squats - 8x3 @ 145+One average jump stretch band per side
C. Speed SLDL - 3x8 @ 285
D. Reverse Hyper extensions - 4x10 @ 15lb db between heels​
X-Factor
Dosed 1-1-1-1. Soreness 7/10. I felt really big after lifting today, and I had a decent pump going on in my back throughout the day. My clothes all seem a little tighter the last few days too, makes me think I am gaining some mass!​
RPM
Dosed 3-1. Really early workout today so I kept a RPM in reserve for later on in the day just to keep me awake. My workout was still well fueled and above average with just three caps and the one later in the day gave me a nice pickup that got me through work. This is the first time I have every used RPM consistently, and I am pretty surprised that not only is there no tolerance being built up, but I actually seem to respond a little better to RPM than when I started.​
Drive
Dosed 4-2. I definitely feel that Drive makes my CNS recoup faster from training sessions. I usually get a little fried out when my intensity stays high for more than a week straight with at least a couple days to break, but with the drive in my system I feel like I ready to lift hard everyday, and do not experience any negative effects commonly associated with over training. If it wasn't for the fact that the X-Factor's starting to keep my muscles pretty sore, I might consider doing two-a-days for a couple weeks to really get some growth.​

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
April 30,2008
Day 19
Training
A. Wide Grip Neck Press - 4x8@265
B1. Decline DB Press - 3x8@130's
B2. 1/2 DB Flies - 3x10@45's (3-0-3)
C. DB Press to Fly - 3x10-12@65's
D. Pec Deck - 1x100​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. Soreness 5/10 . Starting to notice a little more vascularity throughout my body and my overall mass seems to be increasing. I may consider upping my overall kcals by adding extra protein and fats to my diet.​
RPM
Dosed 3-1. Although dosing 3-1 does not give me the exact level of intensity in the gym that 4 caps does, it still comes pretty close. Plus I like having one cap later in the day to pick me up. I am definitely going to stick with four caps preworkout for my big days, but for days like today I may continue the split dosing.​
Drive
Dosed 4-2. The drive seems to really help with interset recovery time. It makes it much easier to keep up a high level of intensity with shorter rest periods. Also it seems like not only is my mood elevated, I seem to be thinking more clearly and have been able to focus better. The crazy spike in libido I had at first has subsided a little bit, but not by too much.​

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Right you are!

April 30,2008
Day 18
Training
A. Wide Grip Neck Press - 4x8@265
B1. Decline DB Press - 3x8@130's
B2. 1/2 DB Flies - 3x10@45's (3-0-3)
C. DB Press to Fly - 3x10-12@65's
D. Pec Deck - 1x100​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. Soreness 5/10 . Starting to notice a little more vascularity throughout my body and my overall mass seems to be increasing. I may consider upping my overall kcals by adding extra protein and fats to my diet.​
RPM
Dosed 3-1. Although dosing 3-1 does not give me the exact level of intensity in the gym that 4 caps does, it still comes pretty close. Plus I like having one cap later in the day to pick me up. I am definitely going to stick with four caps preworkout for my big days, but for days like today I may continue the split dosing.​
Drive
Dosed 4-2. The drive seems to really help with interset recovery time. It makes it much easier to keep up a high level of intensity with shorter rest periods. Also it seems like not only is my mood elevated, I seem to be thinking more clearly and have been able to focus better. The crazy spike in libido I had at first has subsided a little bit, but not by too much.​
Drive definitely does help with the recovery time in between sets. In general, my favorite part of using Drive is that it makes me feel like I could go for hours and hours, and DOMS are rarely an issue with me when using DRIVE. Glad to hear your having some solid results. Keep on kicking ass man...I love the detail and the hard work you put into your training regimen.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May Day
Day 20
Training
A. Pull-ups/Chin-ups 4x15
B. DB Swings - Tabada Style
C. Donkey Calf raise- 4x10 (1-10-1)
D. Assorted Curls - 10 sets total, did these to keep my friend motivated to keep training with me.
E. Planks - 5 Minutes total time under tension​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. Soreness 8/10. My chest feels absolutely destroyed from my workout yesterday. I like that I am starting to actually get that pumped looked after my workout too. Can't wait to see what 30 more days of this stuff is going to do to me :)
RPM
Dosed 3 pre-workout. I was going to take one later in the day as well, but I had a pretty gnarly headache so I figured it would probably be better to 86 that ideal. I can honestly say though that the RPM honestly made the DB Tabada feel like a warm-up and usually those leave me absolutely drained. Pretty much my whole workout after those was just done because I had a bunch of energy and nothing better to do.​
Drive
Dosed 4-2. Nothing new to report today, but I when I was at the gym some dude came up and asked me how I got my calves big enough to have veins showing and I couldn't believe when I looked down that I actually had veins in my calves lol. The drive is definitely increasing my vascularity.​

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for whats left of this!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 21
Grimninja117 Supplement Logs 26
Supplements 9