(RPM+Drive)*X-Factor=Pmillz Sponsored Log.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May 26, 2008
Day 45
Training
A. Bench Press w/ Chains - 2x5@275 4x2@305 4x1@315 (Chains = 60 additional pounds)
B. Decline DB pullover - 3x12 @ 110
C. Floor Press - 3x12-14@ 245
D. Front Plate Raise - 3x15 @ 45
E. Suspended Push Ups - 4x20​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1 Soreness 9/10. My whole body is feeling sore, I think I am about ready for a deloading week. I am going to see how my ROM is tomorrow for my lifts and my just take it easy so I can come in fresh for the rest of my lifts this week. I definitely feel a lot bigger after my workouts, and hold that feeling for a good while after. Looking forward to seeing my results at the end of the week.​
Drive
Dosed 5-3. I noticed I have been taking a lot of naps lately since upping my Drive dosage. I do not know if it is related, but figured it was worth mentioning.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May 27, 2008
Day 46
Training
A. Cleans - 5x2@215 5x1@225
B. Box Squats (DE) - 10x2 @ 155+Average Bands
C. Speed Deads - 8x2 @ 325 4x2 @ 395
D. Leg Press - 3x15
E. Overhead Squats - A bunch to work on Mobility​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. Soreness 9/10. My body is beat to sh1t right now. I rolled my ankle the other day and I have had a hard time walking on it since. It is fine if I get set up in a good position but while walking it gives out maybe 1 out of 10 steps. I think the X-Factor could be keeping it a little inflamed, but it may also be the drive keeping the joint dry. Since this is my last week of the log I am going to hammer my Back tomorrow and take it easy Thursday, Friday, and maybe then go all out Saturday.​
Drive
Dosed 5-3. Nothing really new to report today, endurance, libido, and mood are all up.​

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More grease to your elbows, bud! :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad this is almost over! I look forward to a final review :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its always sad the last few days of a successful cycle of anything

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Lets not get sentimental guys, I am not good at the mushy stuff
:sad: I just hope we can still be friends after this....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Lets not get sentimental guys, I am not good at the mushy stuff
:sad: I just hope we can still be friends after this....
I am going to kick you out the door like a bad one night stand. I got what I needed out of this log, now be gone!

lol

Definitely going to be referring back here though. Got 2 bottles of X that I hope to run/stack (not sure what yet though) around next Christmas. Pumped.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May 28,2008
Day 47
Training
A. Chest Supported Rows - 4 x 8 @ 180
B. Crazy Band Bent Rows - 3 x 10 @ 250
C. High DB Rows - 3x12 @ 120's
D. SubScap Pull Downs - 3x15 @ 160
After every set today I did a set of either pull ups or chin ups. I averaged 10 reps per set.​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1 Soreness 7/10. I felt a lot better today than I did yesterday but still kept the workout light today. Had a really nice pump in my back today after lifting, I ended up spilling having of my post workout shake on me though because I had dental work done a few hours earlier so I was still feeling the Novocaine lol. The inflammation in my ankle has subsided a little bit but it is still noticeable and a little painful.​
Drive
Dosed 5-3. The libido roller coaster hit another peak today, definitely one of the most noticeable side effects of Drive. I have noticed since starting the higher doses of Drive that my body temp fluctuates a lot. I will be really warm around my dosing but really cold at night, it is really odd IMO.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May 29, 2008
Day 48
Training
A. Speed Box Squats - 15 x 3 135+average and Light band per side
B. Assorted Curls - 16x10-20 (Just having fun showing up training partner here)
C. Face Pulls - 3x15 light bands
D. Ab Work​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1 Soreness 5/10. Felt good today, tried to do a lot of stretching today to keep me feeling good for the last couple days here. Looking forward to my weigh in in a couple days. Definitely thinking I got some good lean gains with a caloric intake that was only about 500-1000 over maintenance on any given day.​
Drive
Dosed 5-3 . Had the most vivid and memorable dreams last night, I actually woke up twice during the night because the dreams were to intense. I am loving increased recovery with the drive, I will be really sore and beat up one day then feeling great the next. I think it is a perfect counterpart for the X-Factor.​

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I read your log it reminds me that I need to try out some speed work that Rodja recommend. You're only 2 days away from finishing, but I'm not even hitting my half-way mark!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
any major negative side effects with x factor

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
any major negative side effects with x factor
Nothing major, I rolled my ankle last week and it took a couple days longer to heel but thats about it, I will get into more detail about the X in the final review this weekend.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May 30, 2008
Day 49
Training
A. Dips - 6x3 @ 180 3x10 against bands.
B. Push Press - 8x3 @ 195 (speed Reps)
C. Seated BB military press - 3x10 @ 135 and two double light bands
D. Incline DB - 2x12 @ 110
E. Decline Press- 4x10 @ 225 + Light Bands​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. Soreness 6/10. Felt alright today, but my inner thigh is pretty sore from the speed squats yesterday. Got a nice pump in my chest today, and my delts looked hyuge after lifting. I am ready to just kill it tomorrow and finish this little run up.​
Drive
Dosed 5-3. After my second dose today I got a tingling sensation in my legs and stomach, and body temperature went up a fair amount. I think I dosed my two doses to close together. It wasn't a bad experience or anything but I was breaking a sweet programing a computer at work, in my air conditioned office! Libido is really up again today, really should have gotten a g/f prior to this cycle lol.​

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Were the last two posts really necessary ?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May 31, 2008
Day 50
Training
A. Dead Lifts - warmups @ 315-415 then 12x1 465
B. Reverse Band Squats - 12x2 @ 315-375
C. Seated Good Mornings - 3x10 @ 145
D. Glute Ham Raise - 6x3 Negs mostly
E1. Standing ab work
E2. Lumberjack squats - 4x15 @ 100​
X-Factor
Dosed 2-1-1. Soreness 7/10. Upper body was a pretty sore today, but legs felt good. My ankle feels like it has fully recovered from rolling it last weekend so I was happy about that. I did some extra stretching today and that really seemed to elevate any immediate soreness in my legs and really helped give me a good pump.​
Drive
Dosed 5-3. Had a monster sweat going today and really blasted through my workout. Felt really aggressive today, really helped me have a solid workout. Pretty sad my AppNut stash is depleted now.​

Final Write Up on products tomorrow, and pictures and stats by Monday night. Thanks to everyone who followed along and extra thanks to the companies and the reps that made this log possible. I enjoyed doing this log a lot and hope everyone got some information or at least entertainment out of it.
Thanks,
Pmiller

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals
R P M
According to their website:
RPM™ – A Breakthrough Pre-Workout formula in a class by itself: the world’s first Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer (A-CESE): (Anabolic + Cognitive Psy-Stimulant)

RPM delivers:

1. Explosive energy without the jitters ( Yes )
2. Intense mental focus ( Yes )
3. Measurable strength increases ( Yes )
4. Unparalleled pumps ( Sometimes )
5. Suppressed estrogen ( Yes )
6. Increased testosterone ( Yes )
7. Thermogenic fat metabolization ( Undetermined )

RPM mimics the mechanisms and effects of experimental pharmaceutical-grade compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) which are being touted as a future class of drugs that will effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations due to their absence of negative side-effects.

All of this is accomplished using 100% safe herbal preparations in its ingredient profile.

Results are noticed from the very first dose, plus RPM provides positive cumulative effects with continued use.
Well RPM has become my favorite pre-workout supplement hands down. The energy is awesome with the product, and since you can decide how many caps to take you have a lot of room to customize exactly how much energy you want which is nice. The focus is outstanding as well on the product, it gives you the perfect mindset to train. You will notice a great boost in aggression and drive upon dosing the product, and I can honestly say that I did not experience one session where I did not feel like training do to energy or focus. The strength increases are noticeable as well, with RPM you have a great session 99% percent of the time which is more than I can say for other pre-workout products. Finally I did not notice any negative side effects from the RPM what so ever. I dosed early in the day so my sleep patterns were not messed up at all and RPM did not kill my appetite for the day like some other stimulants do. Here are some of my tips for RPM:
  • Buy a bottle and try it, you will love it
  • Play around with dosing to you find your idea amount
  • Dose on an empty stomach for maximum effects
  • If in a rush open the caps and dump the powder in water for results in as little as 15 minutes.
  • For longer workouts stager dosing by taking half the dose an hour before your workout and the other half right before your workout
  • Dose early in the day to avoid insomnia.
Overall 10/10 - Hands down best pre-workout product I have tried to date. Awesome job AppNutz!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals
Drive
According to their website:
DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available! Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there!

* Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance ( Yes )
* Boosts endurance and stamina ( Yes )
* Promotes dense, permanent lean muscle growth ( Yes )
* Dramatically improves recovery time ( Yes )
* Enhances sexual performance ( No play for Pmiller )
* Stimulates motivation and Improves mood ( Yes )
* Stimulant-free ( Yes )
Drive is a very unique supplement because it affects your body in a few different ways. The most noticeable and consistent effect I noticed from Drive was the improvement in my mood, I was in a great mood the whole time I took Drive. Also it let me think more clearly and be more focused at what ever I was doing, be it physical or academic. The next biggest thing I noticed was an increase in libido, this was on and off through out my run of Drive, but on some days I would feel like I was back in high school. This also lead to some very vivid and memorable dreams during the cycle of Drive. As for athletic performance this product really shined in endurance and easing my breathing. My recovery between sets was phenomenal and I felt strong and fresh through out my work outs. My day to day recovery was also pretty quick too, not only for my muscles but also for my nervous system. Finally I noticed my muscles seemed harder and more dense even while at rest while on Drive.

Overall I give Drive an 8/10 because the results were noticeable and enjoyable, but a bottle does go rather quickly if you are a bigger guy like myself. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a non-hormonal performance enhancer.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition's
X-Factor
According to NutraPlanet Writeup:
Molecular Nutrition has unlocked the anabolic secret of red meat with its revolutionary new supplement, X-Factor! Bodybuilders have known for ages that red meat is an aggressive muscle and strength builder, offering benefits far beyond its protein content alone. Anyone will tell you that if you want to pack on serious mass, you need red meat - lots of it! X-Factor is here to take the anabolic power of red meat to the next level, supplying high levels of what, according to its inventor William Llewellyn, is red meat's most precious nutrient for muscle growth: arachidonic acid.

Arachidonic acid is actually the chemical messenger first released by your muscles during intense weight training, controlling the core physiological response to exercise and regulating the intensity of all growth signals to follow. By allowing a much greater retention of arachidonic acid in skeletal muscle tissue than diet alone would provide, X-Factor is the only supplement in history to support the very "core" of muscle growth. Amplify the protein synthesizing intensity of each workout far beyond what you were achieving before!
Benefits of X-Factor include:
# Increased workout productivity (Intensified residual soreness) ( Yes )
# Increased pumps (Greater nutrient availability to the muscles) ( Yes )
# Increased androgen receptors (Amplifying the anabolic actions of testosterone) ( Undetermined )
# Increased protein synthesis rates (Accelerated muscle and strength gains) ( Yes )​
X-Factor is a great product to try because it definitely makes you feel like you are new to training no matter what you training experience is. Although the product takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in, the results are well worth it. X-Factor leaves your body feeling pumped after your workouts and sore the next day, causing your body to respond and rebuild itself. During my X-Factor run I noticed better pumps during and after my workout. Also I noticed I was sore for a day or two after training, which is something that I have not felt since I first started training. I noticed a great jump in weight while on the product and managed to pack on a fair amount of lean muscle in less than a two month period. I recommend X-Factor to anyone who has been training a long time and has leveled off in their progression.

Overall I give the product a 8/10 because it does exactly what it claims to do, but does have a hefty price tag and will leave you really sore on some days. I would not recommend this to anyone in season for a sport because it simply will leave your body to sore.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Why Stack These Supplements?

I think the three products had an awesome synergy with each other. The Drive really helped speed up recovery so it kept the X-Factor's effects from getting unbearable or annoying. Drive also allowed me to really push my self through my workouts which allows the X-Factor to help facilitate an inflammation response to stressful training. Finally the RPM really allowed me to run at peak performance everyday I took it not matter how other aspects of my life such as sleep and nutrition were for that day. I honestly think this is a great stack for anyone looking to put on mass and increase strength without resorting to hormonal products. To put it simply all the supplements in this stack are safe and extremely effective and when combined they great outstanding results.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
A big thanks to you PM!

Thanks for not only running a great log PM, but also for the fantastic final review writeups...not only for our products, but also for X-Factor. Truly a sensational job man.:clap2:

Cheers to ya!:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why Stack These Supplements?

I think the three products had an awesome synergy with each other. The Drive really helped speed up recovery so it kept the X-Factor's effects from getting unbearable or annoying. Drive also allowed me to really push my self through my workouts which allows the X-Factor to help facilitate an inflammation response to stressful training. Finally the RPM really allowed me to run at peak performance everyday I took it not matter how other aspects of my life such as sleep and nutrition were for that day. I honestly think this is a great stack for anyone looking to put on mass and increase strength without resorting to hormonal products. To put it simply all the supplements in this stack are safe and extremely effective and when combined they great outstanding results.
Awesome summary overall, Sir! I'm happy you enjoyed your stack... :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Updated Pics and Stats

Weight 225
Bicep = 17.5
Leg = 26
Waist = 34.5
Chest = 43

I gained 11 pounds overall while on this stack, I am going to guess it was about 50% lean. Now its time to shred up a bit.

Attachments

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
great log bro ive wanted to run xfactor for a long time im just trying to get the nerve up to do it

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
OB, as long as you don't have any outstanding inflammation problems or injuries I say go for it. You figure if you live an uber healthy lifestyle like most on the board claim too, a 50 day run of X-Factor will not create any new problems, maybe just agitate preexisting ones.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job my friend!

I'm happy you liked the stack!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 21
Grimninja117 Supplement Logs 26
Supplements 9
cessna Supplements 10
nunes Supplements 28