Epidrol stand alone log

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Im very pumped about trying this product out. I just placed my order for epidrol. My goals are to put on about 7-10 pds of solid muscle. That would put me at 230 and very happy for spring and summer. Here my background

Training for 11 years, started when i was 16

Prohormones used
18 years old- Used andro-----i was a moron----
Last year Junglewarfare--Loved the results
Last year high dose 11 oxo-- Great results just bad anxiety

Supplements while on Epidrol
1. Cycle Support
2. Core Meal replacement
3. Muscle Milk Collegiate
4. Optimum Micellar protein
5. Oryx Goat Whey
6. Poseidon
7. Now super green foods
8. NOW probiotics
9. Now prostate support
10. Now adam multi-mineral forumula.
11. Xtend amino acids formula.
12. Giant reservatol
13. NOW Fish oil

My proposed post cycle therapy will be post cycle support and Drive.. I am definatly looking for suggestions here. I dont exactly feel comfortable ordering Nolva or Clomid and was hoping i could do a good PCT with supplements. Any other suggestions id appreciate.

Training split

Monday- Chest
Triset Incline dp press 12, 8, 6, 6 with Incline flys all 12 reps, and Incline DP press to failure

Flat bench 12, 10, 8 superset with pec deck for 12 reps

Decline dp press superset with heavy dips 10 reps for 3 sets

Ab work and HIT cardio

Tuesday Back

Lat pull down superset with t bar rows 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 8

Low rows supersetted with pull overs 3 sets of 10 reps

Heavy front shrugs 4 sets of 10

Heavy dead lifts 3 sets of 6

WED Legs
Squats superset with leg extensions 4 sets by 12 reps
One leg Lunges supersetted with Leg curls 4 sets with moderate weight till failure
standing calf raises 5 sets for 15 reps

Ab work and moderate cardio

Thursday Shoulders
Arnold press superset with front delt raises 4 by 10 reps
Clean and press 4 sets by 10, 8, 6, 4 reps
Side raises supersetted with rear raised 4 sets by 10 reps

HIT cardio

Friday Arms
Close grip bp supersetted with isolation curls 4 sets by 10, 8, 6, 6 reps

One arm extensions supersetted with preacher curls 4 sets by 12

Cable kick backs supersetted with reverse grip curls 4 by 12

Forearm work with cabled and grip work with capt of crush.

Neck work.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

bluecollar

bluecollar

Awards
get comfortable with serms. cuddle up to them, they are your friend

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
get comfortable with serms. cuddle up to them, they are your friend
From what ive read im thinking i should be fine if i dont go with a serm on a low dose epidrol cycle. Like i said im willing to adapt my PCT based on some more experiences hormone users recomendations.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would definatley have a serm on hand just in case.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
From what ive read im thinking i should be fine if i dont go with a serm on a low dose epidrol cycle. Like i said im willing to adapt my post cycle therapy based on some more experiences hormone users recomendations.
You could go without, but always a good idea to have some on hand. PCS, or drive won't do sh*t if your breast tissue proliferates at an exponential rate, leading to you know what.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Ok today was day one of my epi cycle. Talked with crowler and i will be following his schedule. I will definatly be pulsing.

I am going to run epi 3 times a week at 20mg for 6 weeks. I workout 5 days a week however i still think i will make good gains only taking it 3 days a week.

I will be taking Cycle support and Post cycle support throughout my run.

4 weeks after my pulse cycle i will continue to run post cycle support and cycle support as well as Drive.

Today i didnt notice much different Did shoulders

Arnold DB presses 4 supersets of 65 lbs at 10 reps with 100 lb upright rows for 10 reps

Front raised supersetted with Rear delt work on the cables

Clean and press 115 by 15, 135 for 12, 145 for 10, 155,for 8, 175 for 3

Sides--- None to mention.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You will probably want to up your doses. 20mgs is a low dose for a regular epi cycle in pulses you can get away with running higher than normal doses. You should start at 20 but will probably have to up your doses when gains slow.imo

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hman i will see where im at after the 2nd week and start adjusting.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to see if anyone else pulsed epi while working out 5 days a week. All of the pulses ive seen have been designed around a 3 day a week workout regimen. Should i expect any different results?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You could use it to bring up lagging body parts or switch to 4 day a week pulse m,t thu, fr . Dr d recommended this to me and it worked great and i wasn't very suppressed at all and i was using superdrol.Just a thought

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to see if anyone else pulsed epi while working out 5 days a week. All of the pulses ive seen have been designed around a 3 day a week workout regimen. Should i expect any different results?
At 5days/week you might as well run it everyday.
Your defeating the purpose of pulse at 5days/week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are dosing the post cycle support daily you said? that may help against suppression. if you are working out 5 days a week either go full cycle or decouple the pulsing from the workouts. What I mean is just take epidrol M W F regardless of the workout days.

And if you are 220 now, I don't think you'll get much results from 20mg epidrol

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have to agree with Easy . You could change your workout to fit on 3-4 days and pulse or just go head on and do a full cycle.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Today no Epi was taken. I worked legs today, nothing major to report on strength yet.

I was hungry all day today.

Today when i was driving to the gym my left nipple got very itchy and was itchy throughout the night. It sort of stung all night too. It almost feels like its dry. I honestly dont think this can be gyno?? I only took 20 mg's yesterday. I had this same thing happen about a month ago and i wasnt on hormones back then.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gyno is a lump. All sorts of things cause tingling, itchiness and tenderness. So I wouldn't worry about a day of it, unless it continues or gets worse. It is possible that its the start of it as anything that changes your hormone levels can have that effect. Taking the post cycle support daily should guard against it as well though. As a final add on to try, you could see if a local store carries p-5-p - its a specific form of vitamin b-6. If they do, take 100mg 3x a day, that with post cycle support should squash any real odds of gyno

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Easy i will definatly see if i can get some p-5-p. There is no lump in either nip. The one that was itchy is very dry and lookes almost chapped.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Friday the 25th of January.

Decided to go with 30mg.

Took 20mg pre workout and another 10mg post workout.

Worked arms today, was able to get a few more reps wasnt sure if its a placebo effect at this point.

I did notice my arm pump was crazy. When i would get done my superset i would need to raise my arms over my head to get some blood back to my body.

Mood- I was also in a very motivated mood today. I feel really good.

The itching has gone away in my left nipple. :)

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into using Epistane (If I can find it) or Epidrol on a pulse cycle also. Thinking of taking it on Tus., Thur., Satur., and Sun. which are my workout days. I donot have access to a SERM. Which post cycle support are you using machine528
and are you using it ED or EOD? How long are you going to pulse it? PLEASE keep us informed.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
After talking it over with a few board hormone experts ive decided to go with a monday tuesday, thursday and friday dosing schedule of 30mg a day for 7 weeks. I have access to a serm if i need to, i will not use the serm unless something goes horribly wrong. Post cycle therapy for me will be cycle support twice a day and post cycle support, i will also be using retain2 and low dose atd.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
So you will not be taking post cycle support while on Epi? You are going to use it by its self for the 7 weeks? I was thinking about using APCT, MassFX, HD2, and retain2 for PCT. I'm new to this so please stay with me.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking post cycle support the entire time. I will continue to take post cycle support for 4 weeks after my cycle is done as well as low dose ATD, cycle support and Retain2.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
take cycle support during cycle and in post cycle therapy, and add post cycle support once ur done with the epi

edit: sorry i read it wrong, didnt see that u were pulsing

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you need a 5% discount code for cycle support or post cycle support, use the one in my sig

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Thank U machine528 and nosnmiveins for the info. Trying to cover all the basics.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Monday January 28

Today was a pulse day 30mg

Worked chest. Weights are feeling somewhat lighter. I noticed it big time when i did incline db press. I was going to post my weights and workouts but i figured i would keep it short and update you on how much weight im adding to my lifts. While working out i am getting crazy pumps.

Cardio. I am feeling very very good while doing cardio.

Appearence i am absolutly amazed at how fast im noticing the vascularity.

Sides- I am hot alot, i dont know if its the epidrol or what but im finding myself sweating alot. I am also finding that my face is getting very flushed while working out.

Will be checking my blood pressure during the entire cycle and today it was 130 over 80... this was immediatly after my workout and i have no doubt it will be alot lower tonight.

Mood- I am noticing i am in a very good mood.

I cannot believe i waited this long to do some sort of PH cycle but i definatly think i picked a good one to start with.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Today was another great workout i have one concern that has developed. About 2 weeks ago my BP was always around 120-60 to 125-70... Since i started epidrol my bp has continued to rise. Yesterday it was 130 over 80, but that was after a workout by the time i went to bed it was 140-85... This morning i woke up and my BP was 140-80 and tonight when i got done work it was 144-90. I am starting to grow concerned. I definatly didnt expect my blood pressure to jump this much and am afraid it will continue to go up. I have not been on epidrol for even a week yet should i end the cycle or will my blood pressure eventually come down?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've been taking the cycle support the whole time?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Easy yes i have been on cycle support the entire time. Ive read a few logs about people getting high bp at the start of their cycles and then it leveling out. I dunno but maybe since this is my first hormone cycle my body is over reacting abit.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
140/85 is prehypertension. its not terrible. you could give it another week and see what happens.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd raise water intake too some then, and raise fish oil doses. Plus keep an eye on whether the pulse rate is also higher than normal, and try to test consistently pre-workout. First thing in the morning can be iffy, as you may be at a lower hydration point.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I'd raise water intake too some then, and raise fish oil doses. Plus keep an eye on whether the pulse rate is also higher than normal, and try to test consistently pre-workout. First thing in the morning can be iffy, as you may be at a lower hydration point.
I agree 100 percent, i i will definatly start drinking more h2o, Thats one thing i wasnt keeping an eye on was my water intake. I also have 2 bottles of sesamin, i will be adding that in as well. My pulse rate is the same, 55-65 beats per minute.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the water alone could make that much difference. remember your liver is working overtime, processing protein and the androgens, so its using more water than average.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Today was an epidrol day and had an great workout. I am sort of bummed out because this will be the last day i take epidrol. I am amazed at the difference i noticed in just a week but my health has got to come first. Today my bp readings ranged anywhere from 150-95 to 135-85. I was hoping to see maybe a slight drop today and was planning on completing the cycle if i would have had readings around 130-70 range :-(

I have increased my water intake alot since yesterday and also upped my EFA intake bigtime, i added some more hawthorne berry extract and it still isnt making a difference.

My goal now is to put those 10 pds on with good ole fashion protein, oats and food. My cardiovascular system apparently doesnt respond well at all to a clean desinger such as epidrol and that definatly has me bummed out. :frustrate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that blows. I'm at about 135/70 right now (norm is 125/65) so i'm up a little too, but its not that bad I think. The 150/95 would worry me too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you may want to try pulsing it in the future, after a bit of time off

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
LOL i was pulsing thats what freaked me out even more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah damn. I watch too many different logs to remember them all :)

Well that really sucks extra then.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
This makes me think twice before I us one of those products. I just might think about staying with a test booster like MassFX. Don't quote me on that though.HaHaHaHa

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I would do next time:

Pulse :) I know.

Pre load, Hawthorn Berry for two weeks prior, Pre load Cycle Support two weeks prior.

Keep up the cardio on your off days even just walking for an hour.

I'm pretty sure you'll do well.

Do you have all your pre cycle bloodwork and full hormone panel results to share?

It would be nice to see your HDL / LDL values before going into this cycle etc as well as tri glyc etc

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
OK after a doctors visit and a massive sinus infection which i just got over I realized the epidrol was not what was causing my Highblood pressure, My doc told me that leading up to the visible physical symptoms someone with a sinus infection will display higher blood pressure than normal. I was a week into my pulse at 3 times a day when i stopped my Epidrol cycle and then came down with the sinus infection from hell. I have been better for a week and am curious if i would be able to restart my cycle. I experienced no shutdown from the week i was on. My Blood pressure readings for the last 2 weeks have been 120-60's.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you feel back 100% you could give it a shot, or maybe wait another week just to be on the safe side

young4life

Awards
  • Established
If you start back up keep us updated. I am using cycle support in my protein shakes 2 weeks prior to starting my cycle. One more week to go. Now I have to decide which ph to take. I have 3 bottles of H-Drol and 3 bottles of GEN Epi. This is my first cycle so I will only be using one at this time. I was going to do a straight 4 week cycle with H-Drol but with the results I'm seeing people get while pulsing Epi, I might go that route and run it 6 weeks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would see what people have been gaining on the Halo.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Id be interested to see a comparison between Halo and Epi. Which one has less sides and which one has better gains. Epi aromatizes and from what ive read Halo doesnt aromatize am i correct ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, epi doesn't aromatize either. halo is a little lighter both on gains and side effects. perhaps a few more claims of hair shedding on halo, but 0 claims of gyno from it

young4life

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, H-Drol kicks in on or about week 3. Epi, starts at about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks on a pulse. That's why I might switch and run Epi. I also like the idea of using it longer without the risk of harsh sides while pulsing. Most people report not having to run a SERM on neither one.

EasyEJL, there's not many reports of gyno on Epi either, are there?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Young, most of the gyno cases ive read about on epi were users with pre existing gyno. I have read alot of logs and did not see anyone developing gyno while on Epi, thats not to say it didnt happen but from the logs i have read i have not seen it. A guy i used to work with decided to run a cycle of Superdrol when it first came out. I remember all the complaints he had.. his head hurt, his back was killing him.. he felf sick.... he felt bloated... at about week 2 his nipples started to sting and bam he had gyno. He did put on 20 lbs but after seeing what he had to go through i didnt want to touch such a harsh compound to start.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen any well validated reports of fresh gyno on epistane, but if it aggravates existing, its possible to create it too. Its just another risk to be sure you are prepared for. taking anyones word that it "can't happen" is silly, be a boyscout, be prepared for anything.