CKD time....sponsored BLAST of energy from nimbus

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

CKD time....sponsored BLAST of energy from nimbus

Today I begin my ckd journey to 6-8%BF. I am currently floating just north of 200lbs at probably 12-13% BF. I have been choosen to log BLAST from Nimbus Nutrition. I will be useing this as my only energy supp. We all know that CKD=no energy. I have ran a similar CKD type diet and my workouts really suffered. I just didn't have anything in the tank to train at a high intesity.I dont have it yet but will throw it in the mix as soon as it arrives.

Heres a little overview on BLAST......
    We have all tried some sort of “Energy Drink”. They are everywhere these days, convenient stores, grocery stores, Bars, health stores, gyms… everywhere you look there is some sort of drink promising increased energy and vitality. But for many of us that have consumed this “liquid energy”, we’ve experienced either immediate disappointment or a short lived boost followed by a crash of epidemic proportions. Finally, one company has “done energy right”.

Riding on the coattails of the wildly popular performance supplement – Poseidon Complex™, Nimbus Nutrition introduces the all new Blast™.

Nimbus Nutrition’s improved version of the “Energy Drink”, Blast™, boasts the most impressive, REAL Energy Boosting formula available. For the first time energy and endurance live harmoniously together in one nutritional supplement. Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating ingredients such as Caffeine, Tyrosine, Glucuoronalactone, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark, Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Theobromine. This is in addition to the fact that Blast™ contains over 4300 mgs of Poseidon Complex™, to ensure proper hydration with your Energy Release.

Blast™ is another testament to the integrity and dedication that Nimbus Nutrition insists on in every supplement they produce. Yet again that old Nimbus motto, “simple yet synergistic”, has worked to perfection. In the Nimbus Nutrition tradition of excellence, Blast™ is proudly introduced to all athletes that know...”Performance is Everything”!

Hightlights:
    -Increased Energy Levels
    -Maintained Hydration
    -Prolonged period of Vitality
    -No Annoying, Performance Destroying "Crash"
    -Increased Mental Acuity
    -CNS Rejuvenation
    -Decreased Neuron Depletion
    Directions– As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 servings based on individual needs. Do not take within 5 hour of bedtime. Do not exceed 4 servings in a 24 hour period. Please consult your physician prior to beginning any new supplement or workout program.

*Poseidon Complex™: Ascorbic Acid , Folic Acid, Glutamine, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin (b-3), Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Taurine, TMG

*Blast KE Release Matrix™: Caffeine, Glucuronolactone, Tyrosine, White Willow Bark, Yerba Mate, Theobromine, Phenethylamine

Here is my stack to hlep max out fat loss and muscle preservation (sp? did i make that word up). Workouts will be
    Mon: Legs & abs
    Tue: Chest/Shoulders/Tricep's
    Wed: Back/Bicep's
    Thur: Maybe some cardio
    Fri: depletion workout
    -Carb load begins Postworkout (about 8pm) with 75gr WMS
    Sat: Carb load until I go to sleep
    Sun: OFF

Supp Used
    -3servings Xtend in gallon jug (sipped thru day)
    -Leucine
    -Creatine Mono
    -Beta-Alanine
    -Nimbus Nutrition BLAST
    -Bulk 1-Carboxy (dosed like new powerfull)

Carb Load
    -P-Slin
    -Waxy Maize Starch

Mon-Fri
    -5gr Leucine pre&post workout
    -5gr Creatine mono pre&post workout
    -2.5gr Beta-Alanine pre&post workout
    -1-2 scoops Nimbus Nutrition BLAST before breakfast and pre w/o
    Carb Load
    -1 P-Slin post workout with 75gr Waxy Maize Starch
    -1 P-Slin with 2 meals 6-8 hours later
    -5gr Leucine with P-Slin doses
    -5gr Creatine with P-Slin doses and 2 other doses @ diff times
    -2gr Beta-Alanine with P-Slin
    -1 scoop BLAST before breakfast and afternoon

I'll be reporting what I have felt with nimbus and post workout weights. I'm hopeing BLAST will give make this CKD as smooth as possible.
    Last edited by Distilled Water; 12-20-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Workout Routine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Rock ON!!
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.96%

good luck distilled.

I cant wait for my cut in april!

Ive been called a fat ass for the past few months for my growth

Ill be following along
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.04%

Awesome bro! I'm in.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the support fella's.

Man i feel run down. I haven't had any carbs since last nite ~9pm. All its been is eggs, chicken, and olive oil 2day. O and some sugar free fiber supp...yummy. Not really hungry at all, which is real nice b/c I thought I'd be starving. I could really use a pick me up but I must resist until BLAST comes. I've even switched over to de-caf for the past week to try and keep "fresh" for the blast.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Man i feel run down. I haven't had any carbs since last nite ~9pm. All its been is eggs, chicken, and olive oil 2day. O and some sugar free fiber supp...yummy. Not really hungry at all, which is real nice b/c I thought I'd be starving. I could really use a pick me up but I must resist until BLAST comes. I've even switched over to de-caf for the past week to try and keep "fresh" for the blast.
    Do you still have the brain fog, mine usually last for about 3 days and then life is much better?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Do you still have the brain fog, mine usually last for about 3 days and then life is much better?
    Yea a little. Things are clicking a little slower now that I think of it I think by monday (3days) I should be back to normal, or at least I'd better or else training will suck
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.22%

No doubt that the worst part is the first few days, it will be almost like a gear shifted when its over though
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.04%

Caffeine hits me like a ton of bricks on this diet! Without the presence of insulin to antagonize the effects of caffeine you will feel the full effect for sure. I used to drink 4 cups of coffee before this diet and now I can't even handle 1! I have to make my coffee half caf half decaf or else I'm off the walls and can't sit still.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Update. On day three and I finally feel normal. The last 2days sucked, headaches, weakness etc....Today I feel pretty good. I love not feeling bloated at all. But I also dont like feeling "flat" either. I did get a little stomach bloat after takeing my 1-Carboxy this am but I think that may be from a GI back up

BLAST hasn't came yet I'm hopeing for monday morning.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I really liked swell, but thats cause i'm a beta alanine addict. I only had one sample of blast, it did seem nice from that.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ALLRIGHT! Been waiting for this one! GET ER DONE BRO! Goodluck, and I'll be following along!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

I'm hopeing the BLAST will come this morning so i can use it later on this afternoon for my workout. For the 1st week I'm going to lift with a few different buddies since they're all home from school, so my schedule is kinda odd for this week and next. Tooday I'll hit hams and bi's
    Mon:Hams/Bi's
    Tue: Shoulders/Tri's
    Wed:OFF
    Thur: Quads/Back
    Fri: Chest

I'll de a depletion workout monday morning than carb load christmas eve & day

After 2 10-12 day depletion I'll go back to my orginal scheduled workout plan and 5 1/2-6 days deplete, 1-1 1/2 load.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Workout 1

No BLAST yet . I imagine the huge snow storm we got delayed the shipping.

I can't wait for the blast because 2day I may have had the best workout of my life....no joke.

I didn't do much volume but great workout.

Stiff deads
    2 warm-up sets
    225@ 12
    275@ 12
    315 @ 10
    365 @ 8 (PR )

Good Mornings
    45 @ 15
    65 @ 15
    75 @ 12
    95 @ 10

Barbell Curl
    55 @ 15
    75 @ 12
    95 @ 12
    115 @ 8 (PR I think )

Standing DB curls
    35 @ 10
    40 @ 10
    45 @ 8

I was pulling stiff deads form the floor and I seriously think I could have got 495. 365 felt like 185 coming off the ground.

The pump in my bi's was great. It was a real dry isolated pump. I've never had anything like it before, weird.

Endurance sucked I dont think I could have done more than 6 sets for each bodypart.

I'm really hopeing the BLAST will help in this area. I really think people should give this pre-workout mix a try.

45min Pre-workout
    5gr Leucine
    5gr Creatine Mono
    3gr Beta-Alanine
    2 scoops Poseidon

20min Pre-workout
    1/2 t 1-Carboxy

Then I sipped on 2 servings Orange Xtend in 24oz water during.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

I'm dropping the Xtend . Dont want glucogenesis(sp?). Now I have 3 1kg containers of Xtend I wont be using till next winter. I will use my smaller orange one when I know my workout will exceed 45minutes (which may be all of them) and I'll probably only use 1 serving.

I'm gonna use P-Slin twords the end of my carb loads and let insulin do its thing.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Picked up some Bulk Cissus 50% from nutra. To help with my elbow. It felt good yesterday so I'm hopeing this will keep it at bay. I'm doseing 1/4t ~500mg before breakfast and before bed. Anyone think I should change the dose?

Taste pretty terible, similar to YG actually,lol. O'well I dont mind.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Update

It's my 5th day of no carbs and man am i craveing them....bad. I slipped and had some diet V8 splash, 2gr sugar 3carbs. Once im shifted into gear the whole 5 day depletion 2 day load will be perfect

O and my waist is down 3/4" bloating gone.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Didn't workout 2day. I was home with the kids all day and well was just haveing too much fun,lol. I'll get back to the gym 2maro.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Im gonna hit shoulders and back later 2day. Just ate a low carb chicken wrap. I found torilla raps 4gr fiber and only 3.5net carbs, abut a TBS south beach ranch mixed with Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce, chedder cheese and 4~6oz chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipolte. I'll save it for when Im really craveing somthing because it was damn good.

Meal Nutrition facts
    Fat: 22gr
    Sat Fat: 7gr (5 from cheese)
    Carbs: 8gr
    Fiber: 4gr
    Protein: 35gr

Then i took my 1TBS shot of EVOO

Feeling good 2day, gonna pick up some milled flax seed and heavy whipping cream later 2day to make these next 4days.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.04%

Im gonna hit shoulders and back later 2day. Just ate a low carb chicken wrap. I found torilla raps 4gr fiber and only 3.5net carbs, abut a TBS south beach ranch mixed with Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce, chedder cheese and 4~6oz chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipolte. I'll save it for when Im really craveing somthing because it was damn good.

Meal Nutrition facts
    Fat: 22gr
    Sat Fat: 7gr (5 from cheese)
    Carbs: 8gr
    Fiber: 4gr
    Protein: 35gr

Then i took my 1TBS shot of EVOO

Feeling good 2day, gonna pick up some milled flax seed and heavy whipping cream later 2day to make these next 4days.
    Damn that sounds like a good meal (heads to the kitchen to make the same thing).
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

I thought it may be a good idea to take a weight finally and I weighed in at 195 2day. Thats about 7lbs lost.

I didn't record weights 2day. Endurance sucked! I didn't take any pre workout stims or poseidon and now that I think of it, the lack of poseidon would explain the cramps at the end of my workout.

Behind the neck press
    3 sets

DB front Raise
    3sets

Neutral Grip PullDowns
    3sets

V Grip Cable Rows
    3sets

DB Side laterals
    2sets

Reverse Pec Dec
    3sets

Shrugs
    3sets

My first 4-5 reps were explosive and I felt real strong then on the 6-8 range I'd hit a wall and could only get 1 more good rep.Then on my back work my forearms started cramping.

The pump I get working out now is different from any kinda pump I've gotten before working out, IDK its weird but I like it.
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I've finally gotten below you! I clocked in at 194 today
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've finally gotten below you! I clocked in at 194 today
    WoooooWeeeeeee!!!!! LOL That a bot Easy, great to hear my man!
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

BLAST is here, BLAST is here!!!!!

I put my fat finger in there for a taste, nice mellow citrus flavor. I like. Gonna do one scoop before my worout 2day
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

I'm mixing up some BLAST with some 5gr Creatine Mono and ~3gr Beta Alanine before I go to the gym I'll report as soon as I return. I'm hitting quads and abbs so BLAST better deliver

A very lite citrus flavor when 1 scoop mixed in about 6-8oz water.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

1st workout with BLAST

Quads and Abs

Leg Ext.
    90x10

Hack Squat
    -1plate=45lbs
    2sets warm up
    4x20
    5x15
    6x12

Single Leg Ext
    45x12
    45x12
    45x10

Leg Rasies

Cable Crunches
    3setsx15

*I superset single leg ext with calf raise

Blast 1st impression
    No instant rush of energy but no shakes or jitters
    I just feel "good" I got thru my workout just fine. I usually want to take a nap between 3-5 but I feel fine (I took BLAST @ 2:30ish)

2maro I'll be able to dose like orginally planned. 1 scoop before breakfast and another pre workout. I've never tried anything with PEA before and i think this may be behind the "feel goodness" I have going on right now.

I look real lean already, leaner than I'd thought I'd look. I was putting on a flexing show in the locker room by myself,lol. I look pretty flat and a little bloated stil from eating all the pre-packeaged red meat but O'well i'm going to cut sodium a bit over the next few days and can't wait to see how I look after my carb up
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice I'll be followin!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

O and a note to everyone. I'll take some pictures wednesday morning after my carb up.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Nice SLDLs!

Drop the decaf Distilled... that crap has been directly attributed to cancer.
  30. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looking good DW!! Glad you finally got to try out Blast. It's going to be interesting seeing how this runs with a CKD.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Just got done eating breakfast. I took my one scoop of BLAST with ~10oz water. I feel good, alert, and a clean stream of energy. I dont know what time I'm going to train 2day but I'll def have my BLAST.

I was thinking of doing 1 scoop 15~20min before my workout and another scoop sipped on during my workout. I seem to fizzle out as my workout goes on.
  32. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I was thinking of doing 1 scoop 15~20min before my workout and another scoop sipped on during my workout. I seem to fizzle out as my workout goes on.
    Sounds like a good plan of attack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%

I'm mixing up some BLAST with some 5gr Creatine Mono and ~3gr Beta Alanine before I go to the gym I'll report as soon as I return. I'm hitting quads and abbs so BLAST better deliver

A very lite citrus flavor when 1 scoop mixed in about 6-8oz water.

Looks like a good protocol. Defintely interested in your results with this and CKD diet.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Here's last night's workout, it was pretty good. I did one scoop BLAST about 30minutes pre and then started sipping on another scoop when I started training. It went well but I also want to try 2 scoops, start sipping on it about 30min pre and finish it as I start my 1st set.

Flat BB Bench
    2warm-up sets
    5 sets 225x8

Low cable Flys
    3setsx12

Flat DB fly
    70x8
    -Just wanted one set to really stretch the pec's out

Like I have said earlier my endurance blows, real bad. If you seen my first 5 reps at 225 u'd think I could get an easy 12-15 but no I hit a wall. I'm hopeing that Beta-Alanine will kick in soon.

BLAST
    -Same as 1st dose. Clean feel good energy with no crash. I can't stress enough how it just makes me feel good. I worked out at about 5pm and finished at ~6pm and had no trouble going to sleep at 11.
    -I'm getting close to the same amount of energy from BLAST as I do from spike, which IMO is the best energy drink out there + I love the taste. BUT....I get the shakes from spike if I dont drink it with food and then dont get as much energy.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Here's last night's workout, it was pretty good. I did one scoop BLAST about 30minutes pre and then started sipping on another scoop when I started training. It went well but I also want to try 2 scoops, start sipping on it about 30min pre and finish it as I start my 1st set.

Flat BB Bench
    2warm-up sets
    5 sets 225x8

Low cable Flys
    3setsx12

Flat DB fly
    70x8
    -Just wanted one set to really stretch the pec's out

Like I have said earlier my endurance blows, real bad. If you seen my first 5 reps at 225 u'd think I could get an easy 12-15 but no I hit a wall. I'm hopeing that Beta-Alanine will kick in soon.

BLAST
    -Same as 1st dose. Clean feel good energy with no crash. I can't stress enough how it just makes me feel good. I worked out at about 5pm and finished at ~6pm and had no trouble going to sleep at 11.
    -I'm getting close to the same amount of energy from BLAST as I do from spike, which IMO is the best energy drink out there + I love the taste. BUT....I get the shakes from spike if I dont drink it with food and then dont get as much energy.
    i agree on the spike. just ordered blast and more swell, hope the blast treats me as well as the swell. glad you are liking it.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Man 2day I just dont to train, no because of the holidays but because I just have nothing in the tank and it's time for a depletion workout. So here's what I did........I took 2 scoops BLAST 1 scoop Poseidon and 10gr Leucine and a lil crystal lite lemonade, put it into a leiter bottle of water. I'm gonna start sippin' on that bad boy in about 2 minutes and then wait about 15min and head to the gym and probably finish it just before my last circut. That should do the trick.

Then carbs, carbs,carbs, and some more carbs!!!!!

I'll probably update 2maro morning on how I feel but if not.....

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

That workout was Terrible, the hardest thing I have ever done hands down.

4sets of 15-20reps 50%1RM

Hack Squat
    4/45's
    DB Bench
    Wide Cable Rows
    Lying Leg Curl
    Lateral Raise
    Calf Raise
    Rope PD
    Barbell Curl
    Rope Crunches

Weight after workout 194.5lbs

It was weird after I was done working out I looked lean but kinda flat but kinda pumped, IDK. I hit 75gr Waxy Maize with 12oz OJ postworkout and then an apple and I feel good.

The Blast helped but at the same time hurt It hurt because my stomach couldn't handle the water I was drinking. Next time I'll just do 2 scoops pre with only 16oz H2O during.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

1st 24hours done!!! I feel ok. Not as full as I'd thought i'd feel but then again the carbs havent been form the greatest sources either, alot of salty holiday food's got be gloated. When I put my shirt on it was real tight in my chest so def some increased chest fullness. The BLAST got me thru presents this morning. I just did not feel like doing anything but here about 2hours later I'm stil feeling good.

These carbs have also made me really lethagic. I got about 6 more hours of loading and back to the CKD grind 2maro.....

MERRY
    CHRISTMAS
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Don't you just love CKD??? I do

Nice log so far, DW!

Merry Christmas
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Another great workout via BLAST.......

I'm done with coffee altogether. I can't have a cup before breakfast anymore. I get jittery as hell and feel weird as hell. So BLAST is givin' me that morning pick me up now!!! i just slam 1 scoop 1st thing. I make it before bed and let it sit there over night and as soon as the alarm goes off I slam my BLAST hit the snooze sleep for about 10 more minutes then im up and ready to go.

As for BLAST and my workout....perfecto'. I mixed up 2 scoops and slammed it about 15min before my workout.....smooth sailing. No jitters or anything negative from 2 scoops just a great feeling.

Workout: Legs and Abs
    -sets X weight used X reps

Squat:
    2 warm up sets
    4x315x10

Stiff deads
    4x275x8

Leg Ext
    2x135x12

Seated Leg Curl
    2x110x12

Leg Raises
    2xBWx15

Rope Crunches
    2x15x12

*Totally forgot to do calf's. O'well.
    *I need a good sub for stiff deads. I can't do them after squats my lower back/ass tie in can't take it. I'm too tired to do them at a high enough intensity.

2maro Im going to do upper body and then a depletion workout on saturday and mini carb load to get back on schedule

Weight
    Before workout: 194.5
    After workout: 197.5
    Hrmmm........Any explenations, I only drank 20oz water.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
  2. Dosage of dropper from Liqua-Solutions
    By jdhz12181 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2003, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 02:49 PM
  4. Tough Times, and those of us dealing with them.
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 12:13 AM