CKD time....sponsored BLAST of energy from nimbus

Distilled H2O

Awards
Wtf!!!

My old account doesn't work anymore :wtf: so I had to make a new one.

Distilled H2O=Distilled Water

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My old account doesn't work anymore :wtf: so I had to make a new one.

Distilled H2O=Distilled Water
Hmmm, I seen your post in the general chat section. Maybe some of the big guys can help you out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The world is once again a safer place.:D
Preachin to the choir,lol.

Just finished my mini carb load. Sorry guys no pictures. I know I'm really dropping the ball here but my mother-in-law has our camera because she's getting cards made from some of the pics over christmas.

You guys have my word as a man, I will have pictures up next carb load.

I did a tension workout yesterday morning instead of a depletion and I dont feel as full this morning as I did last load. I got down about 600gr carbs in a 12hour spand.

Workout:

Leg Extention
135x12
145x12
165x10

Seated Calf Raise
180x12
180x12

Bench Press
235x10
235x10
235x8

Bent Over BB Rows
135x12
185x10
185x10

BB Shoulder Front Press
155x10
155x10

CG palms faceing Pull Down
110x12
120x12

One arm Cable Kick Backs
30x12

Rope Crunches
150x12

Threw back some BLAST thing am to get things going again and im feeling good. 2maro will start my regular schedule for lifting and diet of 2,750cals. I didn't lose any weight last week at 3,200-3,500cals so I think Im adapted to the low carb lifestyle.

Mon: Legs/abs
Tue: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Wed: Back/Bi's
Thur: Cardio 30min walking on tredmil
Fri: Tension workout
Sat & Sun: CARB LOAD

My waist is down close to 1.5" I was at 34" when this started and Im just uner 33" now and stil chillin' at close to 194~198lbs. My arms are actually bigger then when I started. I'm not gonna try to explain it just welcome it with open arms.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking about makeing this.....

I hade some cheesecake yesterday and damn was it good. So I went searching thru AM and came across this recipe. I think I'll give it a go except mix 2 regular cream cheese and 2 non-fat.

- 4 pkgs (8 oz.) of Philidelphia Cream Cheese 2 FF/2 reg.
- 1 1/2 Cups Splenda or Xylitol (sp?)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 5 egg whites
- 3 scoops ON Any Whey (great for bakeing)

If I was to make a crust I'd do so by combineing milled flax seeds and cinnomon with an egg or 2.

Nutrion Per Cake (no crust)

Fat: 42gr
Carbs: 10gr
Sugar: 8gr
Protein: 58gr

Thuoghts, comments, concerns?????

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
You going to drop by and give us a review t?

That's what Christmas is all about.:D

Distilled if you don't mind could you post up a daily sample of what your diet consist of. I've read up on AD and the such but I'm still confused as to how the carbohydrate portion is counted. Are you taking into account all carbs (including fiber) or just net carbs? I might have to give this a try for spring if I can keep my broccoli and cauliflower.:D
Broccoli and cauliflower are good choices for the AD. Fiber doesn't count against your daily carb intake because it has no impact on blood sugar and you should be getting ~30g per day on this diet to keep you regular and support healthy cholesterol levels. I eat loads of spinach because it only has 1g of carb that counts against you for every 3.5 cups.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I hade some cheesecake yesterday and damn was it good. So I went searching thru AM and came across this recipe. I think I'll give it a go except mix 2 regular cream cheese and 2 non-fat.

- 4 pkgs (8 oz.) of Philidelphia Cream Cheese 2 FF/2 reg.
- 1 1/2 Cups Splenda or Xylitol (sp?)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 5 egg whites
- 3 scoops ON Any Whey (great for bakeing)

If I was to make a crust I'd do so by combineing milled flax seeds and cinnomon with an egg or 2.

Nutrion Per Cake (no crust)

Fat: 42gr
Carbs: 10gr
Sugar: 8gr
Protein: 58gr

Thuoghts, comments, concerns?????
Looks awesome! Let us know how it goes.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll whip that up later this week :food:

Man o man!?!? I mixed 1 scoop Vaso-Charge with 1 scoop Blast. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Had me crappin' like no 2maro goodness was it bad. I'm an idiot and should have never left 2 scoops BLAST :sad:

Legs and Abs

Front Squats
2 warm-up sets
135x15
185x8
185x7
185x6

Good Mornings
95x15
115x12
135x10

Leg Extention
135x12
180x10
*Need to start heavier next time

Seated Leg Curl
110x12

Seated Calf Raise
135x12
135x12

Standing Calf Raise Machine
8x12
10x10

Leg Lifts
BWx15
BWx12
BWx10

Lat Pull Down Crunches
60x15
80x12

Weight 194.5lbs

No change from last week time to cut cals like planned. Man it's nice finalling knowing my body!!! Hell, only took 5 years to get it down,lol. I think my arms have def. grown thus far I wish I'd took measurements of things other than my waist. I just need to lean out i'd say 1.5-2.5% BF and I'm going to be vascular as hell!!!! Very pronounced "blueness" of veins running all over my body.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't workout 2day. Gym was only open from 9-12 and we got roughly 8" of snow last nite and it's stil snowing so I wasn't about to try and leave me house. I did however chug some BLAST and go shovel some snow, went well. That'll be my cardio for the day :D now it's time to go watch some more football

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't workout 2day. Gym was only open from 9-12 and we got roughly 8" of snow last nite and it's stil snowing so I wasn't about to try and leave me house. I did however chug some BLAST and go shovel some snow, went well. That'll be my cardio for the day :D now it's time to go watch some more football
Good cardio substitution DW. My gym didn't even open on new year's.:sad:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout yesterday. AD/CKD guys would I be fine workoing out on a empty stomach in the morining? Thats what I did yesterday and I really liked it.

I slammed 2 scoops BLAST
1 Blast scoop of Beta-Alanine
5gr Leucine

Felt great

Upper Body

Flat BB Bench
2 warm up sets
245x8
225x10
225x10
195x15
-Super Set-
Lat Pull Down
150x10
150x10
150x10
140x15

Single Arm Rope Kick Backs
30x15
40x12
50x10
-SuperSet-
DB concentration Curls
45x6
35x8
25x10

Energy from Blast was amazeing as always and I think the Beta-Alanine is beggining to work. I'm not hitting that wall during sets as hrd as I was earlier.

-Another note, Seems when I dont take Blast (on some off days or during the load I forget) and cramp up bad. Carrying n the groceries the other day I got it real bad i my forearms....things like that.

Weight: 193.0lbs

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah working out on an empty stomach is somewhat recommended on this diet b/c the energy it takes to digest all the fats we consume may take away from some workout intensity. You can either work out in the morning on an empty stomach or waiting 1-1.5 hours after eating also works well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah working out on an empty stomach is somewhat recommended on this diet b/c the energy it takes to digest all the fats we consume may take away from some workout intensity. You can either work out in the morning on an empty stomach or waiting 1-1.5 hours after eating also works well.
Makes sense. Intensity was great yesterday as far as strength goes. I'm going to do that from now on.

Couldn't resist....had to do cadio 2day. I did 30minutes on a 10 incline at 3.0 speed. I'm really tired now for some reason I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights so I'll chalk it up to that.

Tension workout 2maro night then carbs,carbs,and more carbs friday-sunday morning :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright Im going to totaly change things up. After 2nite im going to go on a 21day depletion, go back to regular training split and fasted AM cardio.

The last 2 carb loads have really upset my stomach and I feel like s h i t after the 1st 2 carb meals. nausea, diarhhea (sp?), and the carb coma. On top of that I think may abs have blurred a little since the 1st carb load.

Did tension workout last night and I stil have yet to lose much strength. I'll be on later to post the new deal.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright Im going to totaly change things up. After 2nite im going to go on a 21day depletion, go back to regular training split and fasted AM cardio.

The last 2 carb loads have really upset my stomach and I feel like s h i t after the 1st 2 carb meals. nausea, diarhhea (sp?), and the carb coma. On top of that I think may abs have blurred a little since the 1st carb load.

Did tension workout last night and I stil have yet to lose much strength. I'll be on later to post the new deal.
Sounds like your body is finally converting. The osmolarity off set of the sugars is something your GI seems to have lost a capacity for. Looks like it's going to make that diet a little easier to follow.:D

DW, Blast should work well with your fasted cardio anywho. I love AM cardio and a serving or 2 of Blast while I'm on the go.

Great log!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugh....

I've moved to a little smaller meals and stil not feeling well.

Mon: AM Fasted Cardio.......PM Chest/Abs
Tue: AM Fasted Cardio.......PM Back/Calfs
Wed: AM OFF...................PM Legs/Abs
Thur: AM Fasted Cardio......PM Tri's/Calfs
Fri: AM Fasted Cardio.........PM Bi's/Forearms/Abs
Sat: AM OFF.....................PM Shoulders/Calfs
Sun: AM Fasted Cardio.......PM OFF

Workout Routine
Chest: 12-15sets
Back/Traps: 12-15sets
Legs: 15sets
Tris: 12sets
Bi's: 9sets
-Forearms: 6sets
Shoulders/Traps: 16sets

Cardio
30min on Tredmill @ 3.0-3.5speed, 10incline

Supps before AM Fasted Cardio/*Workout
-2scoops BLAST (1 pre w/o)
-5gr Leucine
-2 NP Grean Tea caps
-1/2t. Bulk 1-carboxy
*3.5g Beta-Alanine (pre w/o only)

Diet
Stil Anabolic Deit in origin. I' going to eat between 2,700-2,900cals/day. 70% fat/25% protein/~5% carbs. Getting ~200gr Protein and under 30gr net carbs (25-30gr fiber)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tension Workout Numbers

Front Squat
185x8
185x8
185x8

DB Bench
100x10
105x8
110x8

Lat Pull Down
150x15
170x12
200x8

Shoulder BB Front Press
135x12
-SuperSet-
Lat Raises
30x12

CG Under hand Pull Down
120x12
130x12

Tricep Rope PD
100x8

I was working out like a maniac. Some numbers were up from last week. Pull Downs were waaaaaay up, almost back to normal.

I ran into a lady friend, at the gym, I haden't seen since before my bulk in Nov.I was wearing a rack back tank top and she said I was looking alot bigger and leaner. Must be doing somthing right :D Stil not near what I want to be though. Time to go eat more carbs....yipppy

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pictures

These were taken the morning before my carb up tension workout. I was comparig to my pictures before I started my bulk and Im waay bigger IMO. I'll dig to find it and then we can all compare and comment :D

I did fasted cardio this am and feel goo. Gonna head back to the gym here in about 4 hours.

Pretty pale in theses pic's. I also weighed in at 192.5 this morning. Down about another pound from last week, looking for about 1.5lbs this week with the added cardio.

EDIT: pictures wont upload :think: I'll try again later

Attachments

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, for a buck 92 your looking pretty thick DW. Good progress.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest workout went pretty well. Could have went better, I had a sinus headache, See it has been in the low teens here for a few weeks and then 2day we get hit with 57, crazy I know.

I a picture when i got home from the gym

DB incline Press
90x10
95x8
100x6

Flat DB bench machine
90x10
95x8
80x15

Seated Dips
180x15
190x12
200x10

Decline DB fly
50x10
55x8

Iso Cable fly
50x10

Attachments

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Damn you have already lost 5+lbs, keep up the good work!
;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio went well this morning. I feel really dry today, which is nice because I felt a little bloated yesterday twords the evening.

Gonna go hit back and calfs a little later. Weight was 192.0 this moring before jumping on the tredmill. I'm really loving the 2scoops of BLAST before cardio, I really dont feel like going to the gym 20min after I wake up. Hell even 10minutes before I'm due to leave, then BLAST gets me and I need to get to the gym to work off the energy.

My sinuses are a little better 2day so hopefully my workout will go a little better than yesterday.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

This is normal for the first few carb loads. When I first began this diet the first few weeks at 3000 cals I put on a few pounds of fat (which seemed to all happen during the carb up) but then the weeks that followed on the same cals I started to get leaner. IMO it would be better to stick with the carb load, even if you have it only the last two meals of one night a week and load about 400-600g of carbs from complex sources.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in those pics bro and I like the little smiley faces haha.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout was again, just ok. It was hot as hell in the gym and I think that was why. I was sweating as if it were 95 in there.

Pull Ups
BWx12
BWx10
BWx9

Bent-Over BB Row
145x15
195x12
215x10

Lat Pull-Down
150x12
160x10
170x8

CG Low Pulley Row
12x12
12x10
12x10

Seated Calf Raise
10-12reps
2 sets Toes IN
2 sets Toes Out
2 sets Normal
1 triset, in/out/normal

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if I'll be able to get to the gym 2day. If I do it'll be waaaay later.
My car wont shift outta park :blink:

so no fasted cardio the next few days either. Im real pissed :ntome:
Tough luck with that, hopefully it's nothing major.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
So botch, your saying on say saturday night have 2-3 smaller carb meals?
Yes, you should make them the last two meals of the day but make them larger carb meals. They should be ~200-300g of carbs each meal and 80-90% of that from complex sources and the other 10-20% of the carbs you can cheat with and do what you want because it won't hurt you at all. This will be enough to elicit the hormonal response each week but won't be enough to give you any spillover.

If this one night a week works well for you after doing it for a week or two you can also throw in another night of the week with the last two meals being carb meals. If you are going to do Saturday then I would suggest Wednesday as well. You don't have to throw in this extra day however it might be beneficial for your training. This two nights a week approach is one of the ways Dr. Di Pasquale suggests cycling carbs while on a cut and it seems to work very well for people that were originally doing the 5 on 2 off approach.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
S h i t botch i read you wrong and just threw back 25gr WMS and 75gr oats.....O'well no more carbs tonight, Im not worried.

Barley got thru legs.....man i can hardly walk!

Hack Squats
2 warm-up sets
90x20
180x15
230x12
270x10

Stiff Deads
-no belt so I didn't go heavy
135x15
225x12
275x10
275x10

Plate Loaded Leg Ext.
180x12
180x11
180x10

Seated Leg Curl
10x12
12x10

Single Leg Ext.
45x12
45x10

Back to fasted cardio 2maro morning...YIPPEY!?!?!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
S h i t botch i read you wrong and just threw back 25gr WMS and 75gr oats.....O'well no more carbs tonight, Im not worried.

Barley got thru legs.....man i can hardly walk!

Hack Squats
2 warm-up sets
90x20
180x15
230x12
270x10

Stiff Deads
-no belt so I didn't go heavy
135x15
225x12
275x10
275x10

Plate Loaded Leg Ext.
180x12
180x11
180x10

Seated Leg Curl
10x12
12x10

Single Leg Ext.
45x12
45x10

Back to fasted cardio 2maro morning...YIPPEY!?!?!
No worries bro but you should go ahead and finish out the day w/ carbs if you haven't already gotten back on the pro/fat train.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tris and abs 2day.

No fasted cardio, didnt fall asleep til about 2am and the wife leaves for work at 7am and Im on kid duty this week.

Good workout 2day. Weighed in at 194.0 but thats at 5:30pm vs 5:30am.

Close Grip Bench
2warm up sets
230x8
220x10
210x11

Skull Crushers
105x12
115x10
120x6

V-Grip PD
10x10
9x11

Single Arm Rope Kick Backs
3x12
2x10

D-Handle Single Arm PD
3x12
2x10

Rope Crunches
12x15
14x15
16x10

Knee Raises
5x12
5x12
5x10

2scoops Blast and my stomach got kinda queezy about 10min after doseing. I dont know if it was the blast or what. I'll keep an eye on it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where you in a fasted state? It'll hit you kind of hard that way.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it was later in the day. I think it had somthing to do with the MCT oil. I narrowed it down 2day & if I take more than 10gr MCT it happens.

I found a new way to take BLAST though, just shoot down a scoop with a few sipps of water. It hit me hard and fast (combined with BLAST scooper full of Beta-Alanine). Now it could just be me but whatever it workd so im going to do it from now on :D.

High carb meal 2nite. I woke up looking real lean so some chinese should do me good 2nite right,lol.

Bi's & Forearms

Wide BB Curl
100x8
100x8
100x8

CG preacher Curl (idk what the bar weighs, this is added weight)
20x10
20x10
40x8

Incline DB curls
30x12
35x10
40x8
-dropset-
25xfailure

Reverse BB Curl
75x8
75x8

Behind the Back Wrist Curl
150x12
150x12

Hammer Curls
30x15
35x12
45x8

Weight was 194.0 again at the same time in the evening so I imgine Im about 191.5 in the morning. I wont be back on here until sunday night. Have a good weekend guys.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am as indecisive(sp?) as a woman. No offense ladies, i love you all :D

Ok Im back on the carb load,lol. I popped 2 AP 30min before the chinese and I finished it about 30 min ago (probably close to 150gr carbs). All of my abbs have come in (not chistled by any means, but you can see all of them pretty easily when I flex) and my bi's are stil pumped 2hrs after my workout ended!

Geeze the 4th week really is magic on AD. I'll stop eating carbs at about noon-2pm on sunday.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Logs looking good man!

That Anabolic Diet looks good, but I need my carbs during baseball. Maybe next winter..

How do you like the taste of BLAST?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it was later in the day. I think it had somthing to do with the MCT oil. I narrowed it down 2day & if I take more than 10gr MCT it happens.

I found a new way to take BLAST though, just shoot down a scoop with a few sipps of water. It hit me hard and fast (combined with BLAST scooper full of Beta-Alanine). Now it could just be me but whatever it workd so im going to do it from now on :D.
Are you taking a straight MCT supplement for your oil? If so, then try switching over to some coconut oil to get your MCT's and to possible avoid the nasea. Plus it will add a little extra zing to your cooking.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Distilled, I think I may have told you this before but you should avoid MCT's as much as possible. They can be healthy and even aide in fat metabolism for someone who is a regular carb burner but they should be avoided by ADer's because they use a different energy substrate than long chain fatty acids which messes with fatty acid metabolism.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled, I think I may have told you this before but you should avoid MCT's as much as possible. They can be healthy and even aide in fat metabolism for someone who is a regular carb burner but they should be avoided by ADer's because they use a different energy substrate than long chain fatty acids which messes with fatty acid metabolism.
Now this is interesting. MCT's are delievered directly to the liver via portal vein, and are believed to reach mitochondrial oxidation without the use of carnatine or the carnatine acyl-transferase enzymes. It still undergoes 2 carbon cleavage to yeild acetly groups for energy production. I don't really understand how that would effect a diet that is based largely on mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation in nothing but a positive way.:think: If anything, it should actually free up carnatine and the carnatine enzymes to make carnatine transfer more effective.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way Im done with the MCT oil. If anyone wants it you can have it, just cover shipping and it's yours.

Hit chest 2day, forgot about calfs or abs.

Im up to 2 scoops 2x's a day.

RoidRage
-The flavor is a very light citrus flavor, a little like mild grapfruit juice to me. It's very easy to drink.

Chest Workout

Incline BB Bench
2warm up sets
145x15
235x8
235x8
145x15

Decline BB Bench
235x8
225x10
185x15

Seated Dips
Stackx10
Stackx10

Low Cable Flys
40x12
50x10
60x8

Weight 194!!!! OMG I gained 3lbs!!!!!! No not really, It was after a meal and well I am really bloated. I killed a tub of rosted salted almonds between yesterday and 2day. That alone is just over 2,000mg of sodium. On top of not drinking a ton of water and everything else I've ate which is a little higher insodium. Im not worried in the least bit.

I'm done with the 1-Carboxy. I am now doing I-GH-1 from LG Sciences. I will be doing 4 pre-cardio or weights(whichever is fasted) and 4 pre-bed.

BLAST
-Overall I have been very pleased with blast. Good energy no crashes and feeling good. I am at the max dose and will ride that out until I am finished with the container. I think I have about 1.5 weeks left of BLAST if kept at my current pace?????I will be doing a final comparision between BLAST and Spike. Spike, pre blast, was my favorite energy supp. drink. Will it stil be? Tune in later to find out.....(input evil laugh)......

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scrapin' bottom on my BLAST tub!!!!!

Back workout went great 2day. My back felt huge after I was down and my bi's weren't taxed as much as they normally are. Must have been doing somthing right.

BB Rows (palms up shoulder width grip)
225x8
205x10
185x12
135x20

Seated Low Cable CG Row
12x10
12x10
11x12

Lat Pull Down
170x8
160x10
150x15

Straight Arm Press Down
100x15
110x12
100x15

Another top notch workout from BLAST, no forearm cramping is great.

I'll write a final review and put up some picks this monday even if the BLAST doesn't last that long.