CKD time....sponsored BLAST of energy from nimbus

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I begin my ckd journey to 6-8%BF. I am currently floating just north of 200lbs at probably 12-13% BF. I have been choosen to log BLAST from Nimbus Nutrition. I will be useing this as my only energy supp. We all know that CKD=no energy. I have ran a similar CKD type diet and my workouts really suffered. I just didn't have anything in the tank to train at a high intesity.I dont have it yet but will throw it in the mix as soon as it arrives.

Heres a little overview on BLAST......
We have all tried some sort of “Energy Drink”. They are everywhere these days, convenient stores, grocery stores, Bars, health stores, gyms… everywhere you look there is some sort of drink promising increased energy and vitality. But for many of us that have consumed this “liquid energy”, we’ve experienced either immediate disappointment or a short lived boost followed by a crash of epidemic proportions. Finally, one company has “done energy right”.

Riding on the coattails of the wildly popular performance supplement – Poseidon Complex™, Nimbus Nutrition introduces the all new Blast™.

Nimbus Nutrition’s improved version of the “Energy Drink”, Blast™, boasts the most impressive, REAL Energy Boosting formula available. For the first time energy and endurance live harmoniously together in one nutritional supplement. Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating ingredients such as Caffeine, Tyrosine, Glucuoronalactone, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark, Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Theobromine. This is in addition to the fact that Blast™ contains over 4300 mgs of Poseidon Complex™, to ensure proper hydration with your Energy Release.

Blast™ is another testament to the integrity and dedication that Nimbus Nutrition insists on in every supplement they produce. Yet again that old Nimbus motto, “simple yet synergistic”, has worked to perfection. In the Nimbus Nutrition tradition of excellence, Blast™ is proudly introduced to all athletes that know...”Performance is Everything”!

Hightlights:
-Increased Energy Levels
-Maintained Hydration
-Prolonged period of Vitality
-No Annoying, Performance Destroying "Crash"
-Increased Mental Acuity
-CNS Rejuvenation
-Decreased Neuron Depletion
Directions– As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 servings based on individual needs. Do not take within 5 hour of bedtime. Do not exceed 4 servings in a 24 hour period. Please consult your physician prior to beginning any new supplement or workout program.

*Poseidon Complex™: Ascorbic Acid , Folic Acid, Glutamine, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin (b-3), Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Taurine, TMG

*Blast KE Release Matrix™: Caffeine, Glucuronolactone, Tyrosine, White Willow Bark, Yerba Mate, Theobromine, Phenethylamine

Here is my stack to hlep max out fat loss and muscle preservation (sp? did i make that word up). Workouts will be
Mon: Legs & abs
Tue: Chest/Shoulders/Tricep's
Wed: Back/Bicep's
Thur: Maybe some cardio
Fri: depletion workout
-Carb load begins Postworkout (about 8pm) with 75gr WMS
Sat: Carb load until I go to sleep
Sun: OFF

Supp Used
-3servings Xtend in gallon jug (sipped thru day)
-Leucine
-Creatine Mono
-Beta-Alanine
-Nimbus Nutrition BLAST
-Bulk 1-Carboxy (dosed like new powerfull)

Carb Load
-P-Slin
-Waxy Maize Starch

Mon-Fri
-5gr Leucine pre&post workout
-5gr Creatine mono pre&post workout
-2.5gr Beta-Alanine pre&post workout
-1-2 scoops Nimbus Nutrition BLAST before breakfast and pre w/o
Carb Load
-1 P-Slin post workout with 75gr Waxy Maize Starch
-1 P-Slin with 2 meals 6-8 hours later
-5gr Leucine with P-Slin doses
-5gr Creatine with P-Slin doses and 2 other doses @ diff times
-2gr Beta-Alanine with P-Slin
-1 scoop BLAST before breakfast and afternoon

I'll be reporting what I have felt with nimbus and post workout weights. I'm hopeing BLAST will give make this CKD as smooth as possible.

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
good luck distilled. :thumbsup:

I cant wait for my cut in april!

Ive been called a fat ass for the past few months for my growth

Ill be following along

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support fella's.

Man i feel run down. I haven't had any carbs since last nite ~9pm. All its been is eggs, chicken, and olive oil 2day. O and some sugar free fiber supp...yummy. Not really hungry at all, which is real nice b/c I thought I'd be starving. I could really use a pick me up but I must resist until BLAST comes. I've even switched over to de-caf for the past week to try and keep "fresh" for the blast.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established

Man i feel run down. I haven't had any carbs since last nite ~9pm. All its been is eggs, chicken, and olive oil 2day. O and some sugar free fiber supp...yummy. Not really hungry at all, which is real nice b/c I thought I'd be starving. I could really use a pick me up but I must resist until BLAST comes. I've even switched over to de-caf for the past week to try and keep "fresh" for the blast.
Do you still have the brain fog, mine usually last for about 3 days and then life is much better?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you still have the brain fog, mine usually last for about 3 days and then life is much better?
Yea a little. Things are clicking a little slower now that I think of it :think: I think by monday (3days) I should be back to normal, or at least I'd better or else training will suck

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
No doubt that the worst part is the first few days, it will be almost like a gear shifted when its over though :)

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

Caffeine hits me like a ton of bricks on this diet! Without the presence of insulin to antagonize the effects of caffeine you will feel the full effect for sure. I used to drink 4 cups of coffee before this diet and now I can't even handle 1! I have to make my coffee half caf half decaf or else I'm off the walls and can't sit still.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update. On day three and I finally feel normal. The last 2days sucked, headaches, weakness etc....Today I feel pretty good. I love not feeling bloated at all. But I also dont like feeling "flat" either. I did get a little stomach bloat after takeing my 1-Carboxy this am :think: but I think that may be from a GI back up :dump:

BLAST hasn't came yet :( I'm hopeing for monday morning.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really liked swell, but thats cause i'm a beta alanine addict. I only had one sample of blast, it did seem nice from that.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:dance:ALLRIGHT! Been waiting for this one! GET ER DONE BRO! Goodluck, and I'll be following along!:dance:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hopeing the BLAST will come this morning so i can use it later on this afternoon for my workout. For the 1st week I'm going to lift with a few different buddies since they're all home from school, so my schedule is kinda odd for this week and next. Tooday I'll hit hams and bi's
Mon:Hams/Bi's
Tue: Shoulders/Tri's
Wed:OFF
Thur: Quads/Back
Fri: Chest

I'll de a depletion workout monday morning than carb load christmas eve & day :D

After 2 10-12 day depletion I'll go back to my orginal scheduled workout plan and 5 1/2-6 days deplete, 1-1 1/2 load.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout 1

No BLAST yet :( . I imagine the huge snow storm we got delayed the shipping.

I can't wait for the blast because 2day I may have had the best workout of my life....no joke.

I didn't do much volume but great workout.

Stiff deads
2 warm-up sets
225@ 12
275@ 12
315 @ 10
365 @ 8 (PR :woohoo: )

Good Mornings
45 @ 15
65 @ 15
75 @ 12
95 @ 10

Barbell Curl
55 @ 15
75 @ 12
95 @ 12
115 @ 8 (PR I think :think: )

Standing DB curls
35 @ 10
40 @ 10
45 @ 8

I was pulling stiff deads form the floor and I seriously think I could have got 495. 365 felt like 185 coming off the ground.

The pump in my bi's was great. It was a real dry isolated pump. I've never had anything like it before, weird.

Endurance sucked I dont think I could have done more than 6 sets for each bodypart.

I'm really hopeing the BLAST will help in this area. I really think people should give this pre-workout mix a try.

45min Pre-workout
5gr Leucine
5gr Creatine Mono
3gr Beta-Alanine
2 scoops Poseidon

20min Pre-workout
1/2 t 1-Carboxy

Then I sipped on 2 servings Orange Xtend in 24oz water during.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dropping the Xtend :( . Dont want glucogenesis(sp?). Now I have 3 1kg containers of Xtend I wont be using till next winter. I will use my smaller orange one when I know my workout will exceed 45minutes (which may be all of them) and I'll probably only use 1 serving.

I'm gonna use P-Slin twords the end of my carb loads and let insulin do its thing.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up some Bulk Cissus 50% from nutra. To help with my elbow. It felt good yesterday so I'm hopeing this will keep it at bay. I'm doseing 1/4t ~500mg before breakfast and before bed. Anyone think I should change the dose?

Taste pretty terible, similar to YG actually,lol. O'well I dont mind.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna hit shoulders and back later 2day. Just ate a low carb chicken wrap. I found torilla raps 4gr fiber and only 3.5net carbs, abut a TBS south beach ranch mixed with Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce, chedder cheese and 4~6oz chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipolte. I'll save it for when Im really craveing somthing because it was damn good.

Meal Nutrition facts
Fat: 22gr
Sat Fat: 7gr (5 from cheese)
Carbs: 8gr
Fiber: 4gr
Protein: 35gr

Then i took my 1TBS shot of EVOO :thumbsup:

Feeling good 2day, gonna pick up some milled flax seed and heavy whipping cream later 2day to make these next 4days.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna hit shoulders and back later 2day. Just ate a low carb chicken wrap. I found torilla raps 4gr fiber and only 3.5net carbs, abut a TBS south beach ranch mixed with Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce, chedder cheese and 4~6oz chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipolte. I'll save it for when Im really craveing somthing because it was damn good.

Meal Nutrition facts
Fat: 22gr
Sat Fat: 7gr (5 from cheese)
Carbs: 8gr
Fiber: 4gr
Protein: 35gr

Then i took my 1TBS shot of EVOO :thumbsup:

Feeling good 2day, gonna pick up some milled flax seed and heavy whipping cream later 2day to make these next 4days.
Damn that sounds like a good meal (heads to the kitchen to make the same thing).:food:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it may be a good idea to take a weight finally and I weighed in at 195 2day. Thats about 7lbs lost.

I didn't record weights 2day. Endurance sucked! I didn't take any pre workout stims or poseidon :trout: and now that I think of it, the lack of poseidon would explain the cramps at the end of my workout.

Behind the neck press
3 sets

DB front Raise
3sets

Neutral Grip PullDowns
3sets

V Grip Cable Rows
3sets

DB Side laterals
2sets

Reverse Pec Dec
3sets

Shrugs
3sets

My first 4-5 reps were explosive and I felt real strong then on the 6-8 range I'd hit a wall and could only get 1 more good rep.Then on my back work my forearms started cramping.

The pump I get working out now is different from any kinda pump I've gotten before working out, IDK its weird but I like it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've finally gotten below you! I clocked in at 194 today

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st workout with BLAST

Quads and Abs

Leg Ext.
90x10

Hack Squat
-1plate=45lbs
2sets warm up
4x20
5x15
6x12

Single Leg Ext
45x12
45x12
45x10

Leg Rasies

Cable Crunches
3setsx15

*I superset single leg ext with calf raise

Blast 1st impression
No instant rush of energy but no shakes or jitters :thumbsup:
I just feel "good" I got thru my workout just fine. I usually want to take a nap between 3-5 but I feel fine (I took BLAST @ 2:30ish)

2maro I'll be able to dose like orginally planned. 1 scoop before breakfast and another pre workout. I've never tried anything with PEA before and i think this may be behind the "feel goodness" I have going on right now.

I look real lean already, leaner than I'd thought I'd look. I was putting on a flexing show in the locker room by myself,lol. I look pretty flat and a little bloated stil from eating all the pre-packeaged red meat but O'well i'm going to cut sodium a bit over the next few days and can't wait to see how I look after my carb up :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nice SLDLs!

Drop the decaf Distilled... that crap has been directly attributed to cancer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good DW!! Glad you finally got to try out Blast. It's going to be interesting seeing how this runs with a CKD.:thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done eating breakfast. I took my one scoop of BLAST with ~10oz water. I feel good, alert, and a clean stream of energy. I dont know what time I'm going to train 2day but I'll def have my BLAST.

I was thinking of doing 1 scoop 15~20min before my workout and another scoop sipped on during my workout. I seem to fizzle out as my workout goes on.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of doing 1 scoop 15~20min before my workout and another scoop sipped on during my workout. I seem to fizzle out as my workout goes on.
Sounds like a good plan of attack.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm mixing up some BLAST with some 5gr Creatine Mono and ~3gr Beta Alanine before I go to the gym I'll report as soon as I return. I'm hitting quads and abbs so BLAST better deliver :lol:

A very lite citrus flavor when 1 scoop mixed in about 6-8oz water.

Looks like a good protocol. Defintely interested in your results with this and CKD diet.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's last night's workout, it was pretty good. I did one scoop BLAST about 30minutes pre and then started sipping on another scoop when I started training. It went well but I also want to try 2 scoops, start sipping on it about 30min pre and finish it as I start my 1st set.

Flat BB Bench
2warm-up sets
5 sets 225x8

Low cable Flys
3setsx12

Flat DB fly
70x8
-Just wanted one set to really stretch the pec's out

Like I have said earlier my endurance blows, real bad. If you seen my first 5 reps at 225 u'd think I could get an easy 12-15 but no I hit a wall. I'm hopeing that Beta-Alanine will kick in soon.

BLAST
-Same as 1st dose. Clean feel good energy with no crash. I can't stress enough how it just makes me feel good. I worked out at about 5pm and finished at ~6pm and had no trouble going to sleep at 11.
-I'm getting close to the same amount of energy from BLAST as I do from spike, which IMO is the best energy drink out there + I love the taste. BUT....I get the shakes from spike if I dont drink it with food and then dont get as much energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here's last night's workout, it was pretty good. I did one scoop BLAST about 30minutes pre and then started sipping on another scoop when I started training. It went well but I also want to try 2 scoops, start sipping on it about 30min pre and finish it as I start my 1st set.

Flat BB Bench
2warm-up sets
5 sets 225x8

Low cable Flys
3setsx12

Flat DB fly
70x8
-Just wanted one set to really stretch the pec's out

Like I have said earlier my endurance blows, real bad. If you seen my first 5 reps at 225 u'd think I could get an easy 12-15 but no I hit a wall. I'm hopeing that Beta-Alanine will kick in soon.

BLAST
-Same as 1st dose. Clean feel good energy with no crash. I can't stress enough how it just makes me feel good. I worked out at about 5pm and finished at ~6pm and had no trouble going to sleep at 11.
-I'm getting close to the same amount of energy from BLAST as I do from spike, which IMO is the best energy drink out there + I love the taste. BUT....I get the shakes from spike if I dont drink it with food and then dont get as much energy.
i agree on the spike. just ordered blast and more swell, hope the blast treats me as well as the swell. glad you are liking it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man 2day I just dont to train, no because of the holidays but because I just have nothing in the tank and it's time for a depletion workout. So here's what I did........I took 2 scoops BLAST 1 scoop Poseidon and 10gr Leucine and a lil crystal lite lemonade, put it into a leiter bottle of water. I'm gonna start sippin' on that bad boy in about 2 minutes and then wait about 15min and head to the gym and probably finish it just before my last circut. That should do the trick.

Then carbs, carbs,carbs, and some more carbs!!!!!

I'll probably update 2maro morning on how I feel but if not.....

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That workout was Terrible, the hardest thing I have ever done hands down.

4sets of 15-20reps 50%1RM

Hack Squat
4/45's
DB Bench
Wide Cable Rows
Lying Leg Curl
Lateral Raise
Calf Raise
Rope PD
Barbell Curl
Rope Crunches

Weight after workout 194.5lbs

It was weird after I was done working out I looked lean but kinda flat but kinda pumped, IDK. I hit 75gr Waxy Maize with 12oz OJ postworkout and then an apple and I feel good.

The Blast helped but at the same time hurt :blink: It hurt because my stomach couldn't handle the water I was drinking. Next time I'll just do 2 scoops pre with only 16oz H2O during.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st 24hours done!!! I feel ok. Not as full as I'd thought i'd feel but then again the carbs havent been form the greatest sources either, alot of salty holiday food's got be gloated. When I put my shirt on it was real tight in my chest so def some increased chest fullness. The BLAST got me thru presents this morning. I just did not feel like doing anything but here about 2hours later I'm stil feeling good.

These carbs have also made me really lethagic. I got about 6 more hours of loading and back to the CKD grind 2maro.....

MERRY​
CHRISTMAS​

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Don't you just love CKD??? I do ;)

Nice log so far, DW!

Merry Christmas

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2:

Another great workout via BLAST.......

I'm done with coffee altogether. I can't have a cup before breakfast anymore. I get jittery as hell and feel weird as hell. So BLAST is givin' me that morning pick me up now!!! i just slam 1 scoop 1st thing. I make it before bed and let it sit there over night and as soon as the alarm goes off I slam my BLAST hit the snooze sleep for about 10 more minutes then im up and ready to go.

As for BLAST and my workout....perfecto'. I mixed up 2 scoops and slammed it about 15min before my workout.....smooth sailing. No jitters or anything negative from 2 scoops just a great feeling.

Workout: Legs and Abs
-sets X weight used X reps

Squat:
2 warm up sets
4x315x10

Stiff deads
4x275x8

Leg Ext
2x135x12

Seated Leg Curl
2x110x12

Leg Raises
2xBWx15

Rope Crunches
2x15x12

*Totally forgot to do calf's. O'well.
*I need a good sub for stiff deads. I can't do them after squats my lower back/ass tie in can't take it. I'm too tired to do them at a high enough intensity.

2maro Im going to do upper body and then a depletion workout on saturday and mini carb load to get back on schedule

Weight :think:
Before workout: 194.5
After workout: 197.5
Hrmmm........Any explenations, I only drank 20oz water.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight :think:
Before workout: 194.5
After workout: 197.5
Hrmmm........Any explenations, I only drank 20oz water.
Just a common weight fluctuation with all the added blood volume increases from high intensity weight-training IMO.

Great updates DW, good idea on planning your carb ups thru Christmas dinner.:D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
upper body

upper body workout 2day. I'll take 2maro off and then do a depletion type workout saturday morning followed by a 12hour carb load to get me back on normal schedule. I think my elbow injury may be flareing up again :sad: it's sore right now. I'll up my cissus dose and that should take care of it.

My endurance is terrible, I really can't stress that enough,lol. Good thing baseball is all about explosive strength. I think that combo'd with 60sec rest between superset's on chest/back work added to the endurance problem

Incline Bench BB
232x10
232x8
232x6
197x10
-SuperSet-
Seated Low CG row
12x12
12x11
12x10
11x10

High Cable fly
7x10
7x10
-SuperSet-
Neutral Grip Lat PullDown
150x12
150x12
*This is waaaay down, I was doing 220x6 :sad:

Barbell Front Shoulder Press
155x12
155x10
155x8
-SuperSet-
DB side raises
25x12
25x11
25x10

V-Grip Tricep Pushdown
11x12
12x10

Single Arm Rope Kick-Backs
20x12
30x10
*My tri's were swole as hell after these

Barebell Bicep Curl

72x12
92x8

High Pully Curls
5x15
7x10

Weight Before: 196lbs
Weight After:198.5lbs

Gaining weight while looking leaner :think: I'm eating about 3,000cals give or take 200. I was eating close to 4,500 cals while bulking and was stuck at just above 200lbs.

BLAST:
-Well pretty much im in love. If this tasted like Spike I'd easily by a year supply. Workin,prld2gr8ns if you can make that happen I will buy 365 cans and you'd get a thank you letter from my wife (see below).
-The wife let our little guy sleep with us last nite after he woke up at 2am. Let me tell you it was the worst sleep I've gotten in a long time. He wanted to sleep between us and he kept wakeing my up. I was real crabby this morning because I was dead tired and have a ton to do 2day. So i decided to double up the morning dose of BLAST and boom clean energy about 15min later. Then another double dose before my workout. Stil no shakes or jitters which is odd, I was almost certain i'd have some ill effect. After hitting the gym I feel great, infact the wife said it was like nite and day talking to me this morning and just 10minutes ago on the phone. I was skeptical about the feel goodness (made that up) of PEA and other otc products like that but man I'm a believer now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!! Looks like things are moving along for you swimmingly my friend. The taste idea was something that was tossed around for a little while, but we really liked the idea of having an entire product line that utilized little if any artificle sweetners(for all us health conscious folks out there). It's defenitly something to consider down the road though, and exactly the type of feedback I like to hear on these types of logs.

Good job DW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice review, i start blast tomorrow.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that this is not a product that causes the jitters (and when carb cycling its easy to tell). I think I will pick up some for the new year. Keep up the good work DW, and I feel your pain with the carb coma on Christmas.. I was couch bound for sure hahaha.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice review, i start blast tomorrow.
You going to drop by and give us a review t?

I feel your pain with the carb coma on Christmas.. I was couch bound for sure hahaha.
That's what Christmas is all about.:D

Distilled if you don't mind could you post up a daily sample of what your diet consist of. I've read up on AD and the such but I'm still confused as to how the carbohydrate portion is counted. Are you taking into account all carbs (including fiber) or just net carbs? I might have to give this a try for spring if I can keep my broccoli and cauliflower.:D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled if you don't mind could you post up a daily sample of what your diet consist of. I've read up on AD and the such but I'm still confused as to how the carbohydrate portion is counted. Are you taking into account all carbs (including fiber) or just net carbs? I might have to give this a try for spring if I can keep my broccoli and cauliflower.:D
Meal 1:
-4~5 whole eggs
-1/4cup cheddar cheese
-1tbs Low-Carb Ketchup
-5TBS Golden Milled Flax Seed

Pre-Workout:
-1 scoop Whey/Casein blend
-1TBS MCT oil
-1TBS EVOO

Post-workout
-1scoop Protein Blend
-5gr Fish Oil

Post-Workout Meal
-6oz 85/15~80/20 ground chuck
-1TBS Low-Carb Ketchup (maybe 2)
-1TBS EVOO

Meal 5&6
-4oz Chicken Breast
-3TBS EVOO
-3 cups Spinach

Meal 6
same as breakfast

*Tasty change ups*
-4-6oz chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash southwest chipolte
-1 or 2 low carb totillas (3net carbs & 8gr fiber per warp..Thanks Botch!!)
-1TBS Gucamoli (sp?)
-1TBS South Beach Ranch mixed with franks red hot buffalo sauce
-1/4 cheddar cheese

-Washed down with 1tbs EVOO,lol

Nutritional Facts:
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Fat:~30gr
Carbs:13.5gr
-fiber: 8gr
-net Carbs: 4.5gr
-sugar: .5~1.5gr
Protein: 37gr

Idk about the broccoli once more accustomed to the AD ways you can add broccoli and such form what Botch has told me and from what I've read.

I also snack on Natty PB and celery sticks occasionally.

So everyone knows, Botch is where I gathered a lot of my info from on the nutrition stand point.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting....

Nice looking set up Distilled, thanks for sharing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You going to drop by and give us a review t?

That's what Christmas is all about.:D

no need, dw has it covered. doing a fine job. just hope my results are as good, i love spike.