CKD time....sponsored BLAST of energy from nimbus - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

CKD time....sponsored BLAST of energy from nimbus

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Alright Im going to totaly change things up. After 2nite im going to go on a 21day depletion, go back to regular training split and fasted AM cardio.

The last 2 carb loads have really upset my stomach and I feel like s h i t after the 1st 2 carb meals. nausea, diarhhea (sp?), and the carb coma. On top of that I think may abs have blurred a little since the 1st carb load.

Did tension workout last night and I stil have yet to lose much strength. I'll be on later to post the new deal.
    This is normal for the first few carb loads. When I first began this diet the first few weeks at 3000 cals I put on a few pounds of fat (which seemed to all happen during the carb up) but then the weeks that followed on the same cals I started to get leaner. IMO it would be better to stick with the carb load, even if you have it only the last two meals of one night a week and load about 400-600g of carbs from complex sources.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Looking good in those pics bro and I like the little smiley faces haha.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So botch, your saying on say saturday night have 2-3 smaller carb meals?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Workout was again, just ok. It was hot as hell in the gym and I think that was why. I was sweating as if it were 95 in there.

Pull Ups
    BWx12
    BWx10
    BWx9

Bent-Over BB Row
    145x15
    195x12
    215x10

Lat Pull-Down
    150x12
    160x10
    170x8

CG Low Pulley Row
    12x12
    12x10
    12x10

Seated Calf Raise
    10-12reps
    2 sets Toes IN
    2 sets Toes Out
    2 sets Normal
    1 triset, in/out/normal
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I dont know if I'll be able to get to the gym 2day. If I do it'll be waaaay later.
    My car wont shift outta park

so no fasted cardio the next few days either. Im real pissed
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I dont know if I'll be able to get to the gym 2day. If I do it'll be waaaay later.
    My car wont shift outta park

so no fasted cardio the next few days either. Im real pissed
    Tough luck with that, hopefully it's nothing major.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

So botch, your saying on say saturday night have 2-3 smaller carb meals?
    Yes, you should make them the last two meals of the day but make them larger carb meals. They should be ~200-300g of carbs each meal and 80-90% of that from complex sources and the other 10-20% of the carbs you can cheat with and do what you want because it won't hurt you at all. This will be enough to elicit the hormonal response each week but won't be enough to give you any spillover.

If this one night a week works well for you after doing it for a week or two you can also throw in another night of the week with the last two meals being carb meals. If you are going to do Saturday then I would suggest Wednesday as well. You don't have to throw in this extra day however it might be beneficial for your training. This two nights a week approach is one of the ways Dr. Di Pasquale suggests cycling carbs while on a cut and it seems to work very well for people that were originally doing the 5 on 2 off approach.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Thanks botch, reps when i can give them,lol. Hey what do ya know its wednesday!!!!! LOL

Fixed the car. I have to really hoopdy rig it but I can drive it now,lol.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

S h i t botch i read you wrong and just threw back 25gr WMS and 75gr oats.....O'well no more carbs tonight, Im not worried.

Barley got thru legs.....man i can hardly walk!

Hack Squats
    2 warm-up sets
    90x20
    180x15
    230x12
    270x10

Stiff Deads
    -no belt so I didn't go heavy
    135x15
    225x12
    275x10
    275x10

Plate Loaded Leg Ext.
    180x12
    180x11
    180x10

Seated Leg Curl
    10x12
    12x10

Single Leg Ext.
    45x12
    45x10

Back to fasted cardio 2maro morning...YIPPEY!?!?!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

S h i t botch i read you wrong and just threw back 25gr WMS and 75gr oats.....O'well no more carbs tonight, Im not worried.

Barley got thru legs.....man i can hardly walk!

Hack Squats
    2 warm-up sets
    90x20
    180x15
    230x12
    270x10

Stiff Deads
    -no belt so I didn't go heavy
    135x15
    225x12
    275x10
    275x10

Plate Loaded Leg Ext.
    180x12
    180x11
    180x10

Seated Leg Curl
    10x12
    12x10

Single Leg Ext.
    45x12
    45x10

Back to fasted cardio 2maro morning...YIPPEY!?!?!
    No worries bro but you should go ahead and finish out the day w/ carbs if you haven't already gotten back on the pro/fat train.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Tris and abs 2day.

No fasted cardio, didnt fall asleep til about 2am and the wife leaves for work at 7am and Im on kid duty this week.

Good workout 2day. Weighed in at 194.0 but thats at 5:30pm vs 5:30am.

Close Grip Bench
    2warm up sets
    230x8
    220x10
    210x11

Skull Crushers
    105x12
    115x10
    120x6

V-Grip PD
    10x10
    9x11

Single Arm Rope Kick Backs
    3x12
    2x10

D-Handle Single Arm PD
    3x12
    2x10

Rope Crunches
    12x15
    14x15
    16x10

Knee Raises
    5x12
    5x12
    5x10

2scoops Blast and my stomach got kinda queezy about 10min after doseing. I dont know if it was the blast or what. I'll keep an eye on it.
  12. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Where you in a fasted state? It'll hit you kind of hard that way.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

No it was later in the day. I think it had somthing to do with the MCT oil. I narrowed it down 2day & if I take more than 10gr MCT it happens.

I found a new way to take BLAST though, just shoot down a scoop with a few sipps of water. It hit me hard and fast (combined with BLAST scooper full of Beta-Alanine). Now it could just be me but whatever it workd so im going to do it from now on .

High carb meal 2nite. I woke up looking real lean so some chinese should do me good 2nite right,lol.

Bi's & Forearms

Wide BB Curl
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8

CG preacher Curl (idk what the bar weighs, this is added weight)
    20x10
    20x10
    40x8

Incline DB curls
    30x12
    35x10
    40x8
    -dropset-
    25xfailure

Reverse BB Curl
    75x8
    75x8

Behind the Back Wrist Curl
    150x12
    150x12

Hammer Curls
    30x15
    35x12
    45x8

Weight was 194.0 again at the same time in the evening so I imgine Im about 191.5 in the morning. I wont be back on here until sunday night. Have a good weekend guys.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Man I am as indecisive(sp?) as a woman. No offense ladies, i love you all

Ok Im back on the carb load,lol. I popped 2 AP 30min before the chinese and I finished it about 30 min ago (probably close to 150gr carbs). All of my abbs have come in (not chistled by any means, but you can see all of them pretty easily when I flex) and my bi's are stil pumped 2hrs after my workout ended!

Geeze the 4th week really is magic on AD. I'll stop eating carbs at about noon-2pm on sunday.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Logs looking good man!

That Anabolic Diet looks good, but I need my carbs during baseball. Maybe next winter..

How do you like the taste of BLAST?
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No it was later in the day. I think it had somthing to do with the MCT oil. I narrowed it down 2day & if I take more than 10gr MCT it happens.

I found a new way to take BLAST though, just shoot down a scoop with a few sipps of water. It hit me hard and fast (combined with BLAST scooper full of Beta-Alanine). Now it could just be me but whatever it workd so im going to do it from now on .
    Are you taking a straight MCT supplement for your oil? If so, then try switching over to some coconut oil to get your MCT's and to possible avoid the nasea. Plus it will add a little extra zing to your cooking.

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Distilled, I think I may have told you this before but you should avoid MCT's as much as possible. They can be healthy and even aide in fat metabolism for someone who is a regular carb burner but they should be avoided by ADer's because they use a different energy substrate than long chain fatty acids which messes with fatty acid metabolism.
  18. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Distilled, I think I may have told you this before but you should avoid MCT's as much as possible. They can be healthy and even aide in fat metabolism for someone who is a regular carb burner but they should be avoided by ADer's because they use a different energy substrate than long chain fatty acids which messes with fatty acid metabolism.
    Now this is interesting. MCT's are delievered directly to the liver via portal vein, and are believed to reach mitochondrial oxidation without the use of carnatine or the carnatine acyl-transferase enzymes. It still undergoes 2 carbon cleavage to yeild acetly groups for energy production. I don't really understand how that would effect a diet that is based largely on mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation in nothing but a positive way. If anything, it should actually free up carnatine and the carnatine enzymes to make carnatine transfer more effective.

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Either way Im done with the MCT oil. If anyone wants it you can have it, just cover shipping and it's yours.

Hit chest 2day, forgot about calfs or abs.

Im up to 2 scoops 2x's a day.

RoidRage
    -The flavor is a very light citrus flavor, a little like mild grapfruit juice to me. It's very easy to drink.

Chest Workout

Incline BB Bench
    2warm up sets
    145x15
    235x8
    235x8
    145x15

Decline BB Bench
    235x8
    225x10
    185x15

Seated Dips
    Stackx10
    Stackx10

Low Cable Flys
    40x12
    50x10
    60x8

Weight 194!!!! OMG I gained 3lbs!!!!!! No not really, It was after a meal and well I am really bloated. I killed a tub of rosted salted almonds between yesterday and 2day. That alone is just over 2,000mg of sodium. On top of not drinking a ton of water and everything else I've ate which is a little higher insodium. Im not worried in the least bit.

I'm done with the 1-Carboxy. I am now doing I-GH-1 from LG Sciences. I will be doing 4 pre-cardio or weights(whichever is fasted) and 4 pre-bed.

BLAST
    -Overall I have been very pleased with blast. Good energy no crashes and feeling good. I am at the max dose and will ride that out until I am finished with the container. I think I have about 1.5 weeks left of BLAST if kept at my current pace?????I will be doing a final comparision between BLAST and Spike. Spike, pre blast, was my favorite energy supp. drink. Will it stil be? Tune in later to find out.....(input evil laugh)......
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Scrapin' bottom on my BLAST tub!!!!!

Back workout went great 2day. My back felt huge after I was down and my bi's weren't taxed as much as they normally are. Must have been doing somthing right.

BB Rows (palms up shoulder width grip)
    225x8
    205x10
    185x12
    135x20

Seated Low Cable CG Row
    12x10
    12x10
    11x12

Lat Pull Down
    170x8
    160x10
    150x15

Straight Arm Press Down
    100x15
    110x12
    100x15

Another top notch workout from BLAST, no forearm cramping is great.

I'll write a final review and put up some picks this monday even if the BLAST doesn't last that long.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Ughhh......

I did cardio this morning and that went great. Had a great breakfast and meal 2 but it sucks now. I stopped by my work to pick somthing up and now im stuck here until at least 8. I dont have any food other than muscle milk. I already had an ON protein diet bar with 18gr sugar alcohol. I feel bloated. I probably wont be able to get into the gym 2nite either.

Weight was 192lbs this morning. Holding strong here going to lower cals again.

Dumping 2 scoops of BLAST in my mouth pre-cardio is really helping my get thru cardio, since I hate it.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Now this is interesting. MCT's are delievered directly to the liver via portal vein, and are believed to reach mitochondrial oxidation without the use of carnatine or the carnatine acyl-transferase enzymes. It still undergoes 2 carbon cleavage to yeild acetly groups for energy production. I don't really understand how that would effect a diet that is based largely on mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation in nothing but a positive way. If anything, it should actually free up carnatine and the carnatine enzymes to make carnatine transfer more effective.
    This is from the Metabolic Diet:

"Medum chain triglycerides (MCTs) get a big thumb down for use with the Metabolic Diet. Very few foods actually contain MCTs, but you'll find some popular MCT supplements out there, mostly derived from coconut oil. Many people in a higher-fat regimen are bullish on these products. They say, "It's fat, why can't we use it?" The fact is that MCTs bypass the whole energy pathway we're trying to establish with the Metabolic Diet and can be very counterproductive.

Not that MCTs can't be helpful. They can be of great use on a diet high in complex carbs because of their protein sparing effects. But on the Metabolic Diet, the body ends up using the MCTs for energy instead of the long chain fatty acids that make up most body fat. As such, we end up bypassing the very metabolic goals the Metabolic Diet is set up to achieve: to burn its own fat and use those triglycerides as a primary energy source.

The long chain trglycerides utilized in the Metabolic Diet also have several advantages over the MCTs. They have an even greater protein-sparing effect than the MCTs. And along with decreasing the formation of bodyfat, they increase the amount of existing bodyfat borken down and greatly decrease bodyfat levels."
  23. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ughhh......

I did cardio this morning and that went great. Had a great breakfast and meal 2 but it sucks now. I stopped by my work to pick somthing up and now im stuck here until at least 8. I dont have any food other than muscle milk. I already had an ON protein diet bar with 18gr sugar alcohol. I feel bloated. I probably wont be able to get into the gym 2nite either.

Weight was 192lbs this morning. Holding strong here going to lower cals again.

Dumping 2 scoops of BLAST in my mouth pre-cardio is really helping my get thru cardio, since I hate it.
    Looking good DW, I'll be watching for the comparisions when you are done.

24. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is from the Metabolic Diet:

"Medum chain triglycerides (MCTs) get a big thumb down for use with the Metabolic Diet. Very few foods actually contain MCTs, but you'll find some popular MCT supplements out there, mostly derived from coconut oil. Many people in a higher-fat regimen are bullish on these products. They say, "It's fat, why can't we use it?" The fact is that MCTs bypass the whole energy pathway we're trying to establish with the Metabolic Diet and can be very counterproductive.

Not that MCTs can't be helpful. They can be of great use on a diet high in complex carbs because of their protein sparing effects. But on the Metabolic Diet, the body ends up using the MCTs for energy instead of the long chain fatty acids that make up most body fat. As such, we end up bypassing the very metabolic goals the Metabolic Diet is set up to achieve: to burn its own fat and use those triglycerides as a primary energy source.

The long chain trglycerides utilized in the Metabolic Diet also have several advantages over the MCTs. They have an even greater protein-sparing effect than the MCTs. And along with decreasing the formation of bodyfat, they increase the amount of existing bodyfat borken down and greatly decrease bodyfat levels."
    It sounds like he is referring primarily to energy effiency with insulin blunting. Decreased insulin levels increase hormone sensative lipase. In turn HSL cleaves stored triglycerides(fat), to free fatty acids and glycerol. The FFA's in turn are transported to the liver to undergo mitochondrial and peroxisomal oxidation.

A big part of long chain fatty acid oxidation takes place in the peroxisome, whereas short and medium chain fatty acids are oxidized primarily in the mitochondria. With the addition of MCT's, energy formation would favor mitochondrial oxidation and a more efficent energy production, thus decreasing the need for long chain oxidation via peroxisomes, and subsequently decreasing the need for triglyceride cleavage.

If this is the primary pathway the book is talking about, I see now how it could decrease the diet's effectiveness.

I like learning new things like this.

25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't recall whether i own a copy of the metabolic diet or not. I need to buy one if i dont
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Man not eating well yesterday killed me. 187.5lbs this morning before cardio

I got a little, just a little shakey from my BLAST this morining too. May have had somthing to do with only eating about 1,200cals yesterday and an empty stomach this morning.

cardio was great as always. 25min 10incline 3.3speed 275cals burned.

I'll do my final review on Blast later 2day. I'm trying to build up some suspense for this review,lol.
  27. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to it.

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

SPIKE
    VS.
    BLAST

I will review Blast in each catagory and then pick a winner, if Blast is not the winner I will give a reason why

Energy
    Blast gives a nice pick me up. No crazy rambling energy but it def makes doing things easier. For me I hate doing morning cardio, but after I'd groggle into the kitchen and slam 2 scoops Blast and chase with water i'd go lay back down and within 10-15 minutes I was wide awake and cardio was no thing.7.5/10
    Winner: Spike for all out energy. Hits me harder than ephedra.

Jitters

Blast gave me no jitters at all!!!! Even 2 scoops in the morning on an empty stomach. This morning there was a hint but I think it was because I had not really eaten much in the 24hours prior to that. 11/10.
    Yes an eleven!!! The energy:shakes ratio is unmatched my anything I have taken.
    Winner: Blast Spike gives me the worst shakes even with food in my stomach

Taste
    Blast has a really light light citrusy taste. orangey grapfruit. Easily can be mixed with anything to give it "your" flavor. I was just shooting it straight down the hatch and chanseing with water and it tasted well that way,lol. 8/10
    Winner: Spike. I'm sorry spike is just too good imo, I could drink it all day.

Feel Good Powers
    Yea I made that up,lol. Blast made me feel really really good. I've never taken anything like that before and this aspect was awsome. The PEA really served me well. Nothing like beeing "high" or "drunk" but just a confident pick me up. I really started to notice this after a few days.10/10
    Winner: BlastI dont get this from Spike, period.

So looks like we have a tie
    Ok so here's how im going to lay it down. For strictly and energy supp to take on days your just dragging a s s. I would def reach for the tub of Blast before I'd look to the can of Spike
    But.......
    If your doing fine and just need a good kick in the pants at the gym, I'm hitting the can of Spike

Again which one is the hands down winner there has to be one right????? RIGHT.

So with that said the winner is............................ ....

BLAST

Just beats out Spike for a few simple reasons.
    1.) Cost: ~80servings of blast is a little over $30. A case of spike (24cans) is that much.
    2.) Versitility: For a little pick me up just shoot 1 scoop of BLAST and you can tackle the 8" of snow in your driveway, or that house work you've been putting off. I think you could get close to energy from spike if you hit 3 scoops but this is just speculation. I never tried it. Also you could throw a scoop in your Creatine Mono, Beta-Alanine, Arginine,etc...Your own mix. Spike foams up real bad, I've tried it.
    3.) I had a spike the other morning on an empty stomach and felt coked out. (I've never done coke before but have been around some, so its an assumption) It was bad, wirery, shake's bad, cold feeling, raceing heart.....I dont get this bad when I take it about 45 min after my pre-workout meal.

Blast made my CKD much smoother than I could have ever imagined. Last time I went into no carbs I wasn't doing things quite the same but it was hell energy wise. Thats where BLAST shined the brightest.

There you go guys, any other questions throw em at me. Like promised I'll get some final pictures up.
  29. Professional Member

I'm on week 4 of AD also. My meals today on carb up day are oatmeal, banana's, milk, supercarb, ezikiel bread, butter, some whey. Trying to keep it cleaner than I was before. We'll see what happens.

Speaking of BLAST, I could use some myself. I'm all out of pre-workout supplements.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

SPIKE
    VS.
    BLAST

I will review Blast in each catagory and then pick a winner, if Blast is not the winner I will give a reason why

Energy
    Blast gives a nice pick me up. No crazy rambling energy but it def makes doing things easier. For me I hate doing morning cardio, but after I'd groggle into the kitchen and slam 2 scoops Blast and chase with water i'd go lay back down and within 10-15 minutes I was wide awake and cardio was no thing.7.5/10
    Winner: Spike for all out energy. Hits me harder than ephedra.

Jitters

Blast gave me no jitters at all!!!! Even 2 scoops in the morning on an empty stomach. This morning there was a hint but I think it was because I had not really eaten much in the 24hours prior to that. 11/10.
    Yes an eleven!!! The energy:shakes ratio is unmatched my anything I have taken.
    Winner: Blast Spike gives me the worst shakes even with food in my stomach

Taste
    Blast has a really light light citrusy taste. orangey grapfruit. Easily can be mixed with anything to give it "your" flavor. I was just shooting it straight down the hatch and chanseing with water and it tasted well that way,lol. 8/10
    Winner: Spike. I'm sorry spike is just too good imo, I could drink it all day.

Feel Good Powers
    Yea I made that up,lol. Blast made me feel really really good. I've never taken anything like that before and this aspect was awsome. The PEA really served me well. Nothing like beeing "high" or "drunk" but just a confident pick me up. I really started to notice this after a few days.10/10
    Winner: BlastI dont get this from Spike, period.

So looks like we have a tie
    Ok so here's how im going to lay it down. For strictly and energy supp to take on days your just dragging a s s. I would def reach for the tub of Blast before I'd look to the can of Spike
    But.......
    If your doing fine and just need a good kick in the pants at the gym, I'm hitting the can of Spike

Again which one is the hands down winner there has to be one right????? RIGHT.

So with that said the winner is............................ ....

BLAST

Just beats out Spike for a few simple reasons.
    1.) Cost: ~80servings of blast is a little over $30. A case of spike (24cans) is that much.
    2.) Versitility: For a little pick me up just shoot 1 scoop of BLAST and you can tackle the 8" of snow in your driveway, or that house work you've been putting off. I think you could get close to energy from spike if you hit 3 scoops but this is just speculation. I never tried it. Also you could throw a scoop in your Creatine Mono, Beta-Alanine, Arginine,etc...Your own mix. Spike foams up real bad, I've tried it.
    3.) I had a spike the other morning on an empty stomach and felt coked out. (I've never done coke before but have been around some, so its an assumption) It was bad, wirery, shake's bad, cold feeling, raceing heart.....I dont get this bad when I take it about 45 min after my pre-workout meal.

Blast made my CKD much smoother than I could have ever imagined. Last time I went into no carbs I wasn't doing things quite the same but it was hell energy wise. Thats where BLAST shined the brightest.

There you go guys, any other questions throw em at me. Like promised I'll get some final pictures up.
    Very nice review. Refreshing to see some honesty in their as well with Spike. Good luck on your continued CKD
  31. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Agreed. Awesome review DW, you did an outstanding log. Thanks for the detail.

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Agreed. Awesome review DW, you did an outstanding log. Thanks for the detail.
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity!!!!!

Since amphetamines are banned by the NCAA, I think I will be doing BLAST for the season. Since it has the Poseidon mix also. Should give me a nice edge without the shakes at the plate.
  33. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder

DW, Great review. More than anything else I appreciate the honesty. It would be great if every log on every supplement had the same type of honesty. Refreshing!!!!

We really appreciate you taking the time to record your experience..

THANKS!!!!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity!!!!!

Since amphetamines are banned by the NCAA, I think I will be doing BLAST for the season. Since it has the Poseidon mix also. Should give me a nice edge without the shakes at the plate.
    Great review Distilled! What sport do you compete in?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Great review Distilled! What sport do you compete in?
    Baseball
  36. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Baseball
    What position do you play DW? For some reason I keep thinking pitcher.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

What position do you play DW? For some reason I keep thinking pitcher.
    Hes the best danm centerfielder in the land!

Right DW?
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Hes the best danm centerfielder in the land!

Right DW?
    haha, damn straight Roid Rage.

I have been known to bring some nasty submarine sauce on the mound from time to time,lol.

I do pitch a little for one summer team. I'm a ringer for the HS team so thats why I do well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 06:26 PM
  2. Dosage of dropper from Liqua-Solutions
    By jdhz12181 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2003, 04:27 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 12:49 PM
  4. Tough Times, and those of us dealing with them.
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 10:13 PM