CKD time....sponsored BLAST of energy from nimbus

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no need, dw has it covered. doing a fine job. just hope my results are as good, i love spike.
    Here's hoping t-man.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!




  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So everyone knows, Botch is where I gathered a lot of my info from on the nutrition stand point.
    Yeah, Botch is the freekin man
    •   
       

  3. Wtf!!!


    My old account doesn't work anymore so I had to make a new one.

    Distilled H2O=Distilled Water

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled H2O View Post
    My old account doesn't work anymore so I had to make a new one.

    Distilled H2O=Distilled Water
    Hmmm, I seen your post in the general chat section. Maybe some of the big guys can help you out.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Hmmm, I seen your post in the general chat section. Maybe some of the big guys can help you out.
    Problem solved I logged in out of habbit with this name and it's back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Problem solved I logged in out of habbit with this name and it's back.
    The world is once again a safer place.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    The world is once again a safer place.
    Preachin to the choir,lol.

    Just finished my mini carb load. Sorry guys no pictures. I know I'm really dropping the ball here but my mother-in-law has our camera because she's getting cards made from some of the pics over christmas.

    You guys have my word as a man, I will have pictures up next carb load.

    I did a tension workout yesterday morning instead of a depletion and I dont feel as full this morning as I did last load. I got down about 600gr carbs in a 12hour spand.

    Workout:

    Leg Extention
    135x12
    145x12
    165x10

    Seated Calf Raise
    180x12
    180x12

    Bench Press
    235x10
    235x10
    235x8

    Bent Over BB Rows
    135x12
    185x10
    185x10

    BB Shoulder Front Press
    155x10
    155x10

    CG palms faceing Pull Down
    110x12
    120x12

    One arm Cable Kick Backs
    30x12

    Rope Crunches
    150x12


    Threw back some BLAST thing am to get things going again and im feeling good. 2maro will start my regular schedule for lifting and diet of 2,750cals. I didn't lose any weight last week at 3,200-3,500cals so I think Im adapted to the low carb lifestyle.

    Mon: Legs/abs
    Tue: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
    Wed: Back/Bi's
    Thur: Cardio 30min walking on tredmil
    Fri: Tension workout
    Sat & Sun: CARB LOAD


    My waist is down close to 1.5" I was at 34" when this started and Im just uner 33" now and stil chillin' at close to 194~198lbs. My arms are actually bigger then when I started. I'm not gonna try to explain it just welcome it with open arms.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Thinking about makeing this.....


    I hade some cheesecake yesterday and damn was it good. So I went searching thru AM and came across this recipe. I think I'll give it a go except mix 2 regular cream cheese and 2 non-fat.

    - 4 pkgs (8 oz.) of Philidelphia Cream Cheese 2 FF/2 reg.
    - 1 1/2 Cups Splenda or Xylitol (sp?)
    - 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
    - 5 egg whites
    - 3 scoops ON Any Whey (great for bakeing)

    If I was to make a crust I'd do so by combineing milled flax seeds and cinnomon with an egg or 2.

    Nutrion Per Cake (no crust)

    Fat: 42gr
    Carbs: 10gr
    Sugar: 8gr
    Protein: 58gr

    Thuoghts, comments, concerns?????
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. sounds worth a try

  10. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    You going to drop by and give us a review t?




    That's what Christmas is all about.

    Distilled if you don't mind could you post up a daily sample of what your diet consist of. I've read up on AD and the such but I'm still confused as to how the carbohydrate portion is counted. Are you taking into account all carbs (including fiber) or just net carbs? I might have to give this a try for spring if I can keep my broccoli and cauliflower.
    Broccoli and cauliflower are good choices for the AD. Fiber doesn't count against your daily carb intake because it has no impact on blood sugar and you should be getting ~30g per day on this diet to keep you regular and support healthy cholesterol levels. I eat loads of spinach because it only has 1g of carb that counts against you for every 3.5 cups.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I hade some cheesecake yesterday and damn was it good. So I went searching thru AM and came across this recipe. I think I'll give it a go except mix 2 regular cream cheese and 2 non-fat.

    - 4 pkgs (8 oz.) of Philidelphia Cream Cheese 2 FF/2 reg.
    - 1 1/2 Cups Splenda or Xylitol (sp?)
    - 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
    - 5 egg whites
    - 3 scoops ON Any Whey (great for bakeing)

    If I was to make a crust I'd do so by combineing milled flax seeds and cinnomon with an egg or 2.

    Nutrion Per Cake (no crust)

    Fat: 42gr
    Carbs: 10gr
    Sugar: 8gr
    Protein: 58gr

    Thuoghts, comments, concerns?????
    Looks awesome! Let us know how it goes.

  12. I'll whip that up later this week

    Man o man!?!? I mixed 1 scoop Vaso-Charge with 1 scoop Blast. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Had me crappin' like no 2maro goodness was it bad. I'm an idiot and should have never left 2 scoops BLAST

    Legs and Abs

    Front Squats
    2 warm-up sets
    135x15
    185x8
    185x7
    185x6

    Good Mornings
    95x15
    115x12
    135x10

    Leg Extention
    135x12
    180x10
    *Need to start heavier next time

    Seated Leg Curl
    110x12

    Seated Calf Raise
    135x12
    135x12

    Standing Calf Raise Machine
    8x12
    10x10

    Leg Lifts
    BWx15
    BWx12
    BWx10

    Lat Pull Down Crunches
    60x15
    80x12

    Weight 194.5lbs

    No change from last week time to cut cals like planned. Man it's nice finalling knowing my body!!! Hell, only took 5 years to get it down,lol. I think my arms have def. grown thus far I wish I'd took measurements of things other than my waist. I just need to lean out i'd say 1.5-2.5% BF and I'm going to be vascular as hell!!!! Very pronounced "blueness" of veins running all over my body.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Didn't workout 2day. Gym was only open from 9-12 and we got roughly 8" of snow last nite and it's stil snowing so I wasn't about to try and leave me house. I did however chug some BLAST and go shovel some snow, went well. That'll be my cardio for the day now it's time to go watch some more football
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Didn't workout 2day. Gym was only open from 9-12 and we got roughly 8" of snow last nite and it's stil snowing so I wasn't about to try and leave me house. I did however chug some BLAST and go shovel some snow, went well. That'll be my cardio for the day now it's time to go watch some more football
    Good cardio substitution DW. My gym didn't even open on new year's.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. Great workout yesterday. AD/CKD guys would I be fine workoing out on a empty stomach in the morining? Thats what I did yesterday and I really liked it.

    I slammed 2 scoops BLAST
    1 Blast scoop of Beta-Alanine
    5gr Leucine

    Felt great

    Upper Body

    Flat BB Bench
    2 warm up sets
    245x8
    225x10
    225x10
    195x15
    -Super Set-
    Lat Pull Down
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10
    140x15

    Single Arm Rope Kick Backs
    30x15
    40x12
    50x10
    -SuperSet-
    DB concentration Curls
    45x6
    35x8
    25x10

    Energy from Blast was amazeing as always and I think the Beta-Alanine is beggining to work. I'm not hitting that wall during sets as hrd as I was earlier.

    -Another note, Seems when I dont take Blast (on some off days or during the load I forget) and cramp up bad. Carrying n the groceries the other day I got it real bad i my forearms....things like that.

    Weight: 193.0lbs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Yeah working out on an empty stomach is somewhat recommended on this diet b/c the energy it takes to digest all the fats we consume may take away from some workout intensity. You can either work out in the morning on an empty stomach or waiting 1-1.5 hours after eating also works well.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Yeah working out on an empty stomach is somewhat recommended on this diet b/c the energy it takes to digest all the fats we consume may take away from some workout intensity. You can either work out in the morning on an empty stomach or waiting 1-1.5 hours after eating also works well.
    Makes sense. Intensity was great yesterday as far as strength goes. I'm going to do that from now on.

    Couldn't resist....had to do cadio 2day. I did 30minutes on a 10 incline at 3.0 speed. I'm really tired now for some reason I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights so I'll chalk it up to that.

    Tension workout 2maro night then carbs,carbs,and more carbs friday-sunday morning
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Alright Im going to totaly change things up. After 2nite im going to go on a 21day depletion, go back to regular training split and fasted AM cardio.

    The last 2 carb loads have really upset my stomach and I feel like s h i t after the 1st 2 carb meals. nausea, diarhhea (sp?), and the carb coma. On top of that I think may abs have blurred a little since the 1st carb load.

    Did tension workout last night and I stil have yet to lose much strength. I'll be on later to post the new deal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Alright Im going to totaly change things up. After 2nite im going to go on a 21day depletion, go back to regular training split and fasted AM cardio.

    The last 2 carb loads have really upset my stomach and I feel like s h i t after the 1st 2 carb meals. nausea, diarhhea (sp?), and the carb coma. On top of that I think may abs have blurred a little since the 1st carb load.

    Did tension workout last night and I stil have yet to lose much strength. I'll be on later to post the new deal.
    Sounds like your body is finally converting. The osmolarity off set of the sugars is something your GI seems to have lost a capacity for. Looks like it's going to make that diet a little easier to follow.

    DW, Blast should work well with your fasted cardio anywho. I love AM cardio and a serving or 2 of Blast while I'm on the go.

    Great log!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  20. ugh....

    I've moved to a little smaller meals and stil not feeling well.

    Mon: AM Fasted Cardio.......PM Chest/Abs
    Tue: AM Fasted Cardio.......PM Back/Calfs
    Wed: AM OFF...................PM Legs/Abs
    Thur: AM Fasted Cardio......PM Tri's/Calfs
    Fri: AM Fasted Cardio.........PM Bi's/Forearms/Abs
    Sat: AM OFF.....................PM Shoulders/Calfs
    Sun: AM Fasted Cardio.......PM OFF

    Workout Routine
    Chest: 12-15sets
    Back/Traps: 12-15sets
    Legs: 15sets
    Tris: 12sets
    Bi's: 9sets
    -Forearms: 6sets
    Shoulders/Traps: 16sets

    Cardio
    30min on Tredmill @ 3.0-3.5speed, 10incline

    Supps before AM Fasted Cardio/*Workout
    -2scoops BLAST (1 pre w/o)
    -5gr Leucine
    -2 NP Grean Tea caps
    -1/2t. Bulk 1-carboxy
    *3.5g Beta-Alanine (pre w/o only)

    Diet
    Stil Anabolic Deit in origin. I' going to eat between 2,700-2,900cals/day. 70% fat/25% protein/~5% carbs. Getting ~200gr Protein and under 30gr net carbs (25-30gr fiber)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. O and im gonna sip on 3 scoops of Xtend during my workouts
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Tension Workout Numbers


    Front Squat
    185x8
    185x8
    185x8

    DB Bench
    100x10
    105x8
    110x8

    Lat Pull Down
    150x15
    170x12
    200x8

    Shoulder BB Front Press
    135x12
    -SuperSet-
    Lat Raises
    30x12

    CG Under hand Pull Down
    120x12
    130x12

    Tricep Rope PD
    100x8

    I was working out like a maniac. Some numbers were up from last week. Pull Downs were waaaaaay up, almost back to normal.

    I ran into a lady friend, at the gym, I haden't seen since before my bulk in Nov.I was wearing a rack back tank top and she said I was looking alot bigger and leaner. Must be doing somthing right Stil not near what I want to be though. Time to go eat more carbs....yipppy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. Pictures


    These were taken the morning before my carb up tension workout. I was comparig to my pictures before I started my bulk and Im waay bigger IMO. I'll dig to find it and then we can all compare and comment

    I did fasted cardio this am and feel goo. Gonna head back to the gym here in about 4 hours.

    Pretty pale in theses pic's. I also weighed in at 192.5 this morning. Down about another pound from last week, looking for about 1.5lbs this week with the added cardio.

    EDIT: pictures wont upload I'll try again later
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. look'n solid in that pic

  25. Yeah, for a buck 92 your looking pretty thick DW. Good progress.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taking off with a blast of NitroNOX Pro (sponsored)
    By MARK_ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 01:49 PM
  4. Tough Times, and those of us dealing with them.
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Log in
Log in