Move Weight's Somnidren GH Review

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Talking Move Weight's Somnidren GH Review




    Products By Millennium Sport Technologies Page 1

    SOMNIDREN GH By: Millennium Sport Technologies

    First off thanks so much MATT from Millennium.. You are one of the most friendly nicest people on these forums and that really is a big deal for me as a consumer!

    I will be taking the dose tonight "Sublingual". I will update in the morning. I worked out biceps at the gym pretty hard today so some quality recovery sleep is in order!


  2. Thanks for posting up this review! I'm excited to hear how it goes! Thanks for the kind words

  3. no problem.. i use ragnarok religiously that new crushing punch sample u sent was really good! i used it today before the gym
    •   
       


  4. Enjoy the product bro good stuff
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    its great, I think I had one of the first few bottles out, I ordered it the second matt put up the post that it was available
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its great, I think I had one of the first few bottles out, I ordered it the second matt put up the post that it was available
    HaHa, I think you were the third person to order it if I remember right.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    HaHa, I think you were the third person to order it if I remember right.
    haha sweet. do you guys think sulingual or with water for first dose i best?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    haha sweet. do you guys think sulingual or with water for first dose i best?
    Oh boy, decisions, decisions! I would recommend starting with a half scoop if you go sublingual just to test the water. But a full scoop sublingually is super fun!

    You'll get a great effect either way.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Oh boy, decisions, decisions! I would recommend starting with a half scoop if you go sublingual just to test the water. But a full scoop sublingually is super fun!

    You'll get a great effect either way.
    ok im gonna do half a scoop tonight. dont mind me if i like to update this often

  10. i just took half a scoop mixed with some water and i used the sample zmk you sent also. Let the fun begin!!!!

  11. ive been going a full scoop sublingualy for quite some time. ive been enjoying it alot.

  12. im starting to feel it.. feeling the gaba "effect" !!! WEEE im gonna go play some halo 3 and enjoy this buzz. ill be back in a few for updates!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    im starting to feel it.. feeling the gaba "effect" !!! WEEE im gonna go play some halo 3 and enjoy this buzz. ill be back in a few for updates!

    "BLISS"
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. i have been taking st johns wort and tryptophan everynight to help with anxiety seems to work great. you guys think that would be ok to use with this also

  15. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    i have been taking st johns wort and tryptophan everynight to help with anxiety seems to work great. you guys think that would be ok to use with this also
    You can but it isn't needed. If anything use the S-GH for a few nights and then add the others in one at a time.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    You can but it isn't needed. If anything use the S-GH for a few nights and then add the others in one at a time.

    I agree 100% add them later if needed
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. i was using the tryptophan because i was told its really good for anxiety

  18. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    i was using the tryptophan because i was told its really good for anxiety

    It is for some people. I find L-Theanine works faster for me. Don't get me wrong, I've used a lot of Tryptophan in the past I just don't think it works as well when combined with S-GH for me.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    It is for some people. I find L-Theanine works faster for me. Don't get me wrong, I've used a lot of Tryptophan in the past I just don't think it works as well when combined with S-GH for me.
    ok well im just gonna finish off the bottle i have of it. Cant let it goto waste!

    ok so for an update.
    Its been about 45 minutes since i took this and im definately feeling VERY relaxed and sleepy. Im going to be going to sleep within the next few minutes because this stuff has got me in the mood to sleep now!! So far I know the sleep/relaxation part of it works for me! Updates in the morning! goodnight all!! Nite Matt!

  20. I slept like a baby. Got like 10 hours of sleep haha! dont have to work today so i got to sleep as long as i wanted. Im going to make some food and head to the gym here shortly!
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    I slept like a baby.
    screaming half the time, waking up over and over and peeing yourself?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    screaming half the time, waking up over and over and peeing yourself?
    haha well i slept so good that i didnt wake up and piss at like 6am like i usually do. i went at like 11 and i stood there steady stream for like 2 minutes.. that tells you how well i slept!!
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Its funny, I used to wake at around 1, 3 and 5 to pee, now its usually around 12:30, and then not again till 6. no other sleep aid types did that. I'm taking zmk with it too. great stuff for sure.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. yea im going to get a bottle of zmk Is it true that saw palmetto helps men wake up less often to go during the night? i know not drinking fluids before bed helps this just curious
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm not sure. I know its supposed to be good for your prostate, but thats as far as my knowledge there goes
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. ah well i take saw palmetto daily!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    Is it true that saw palmetto helps men wake up less often to go during the night?
    It is if the the reason behind the waking is due to prostate swelling (BPH). I think at 22 years old it won't really do much for you in that regard.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    ah well i take saw palmetto daily!
    It won't hurt you and will keep the prostate stronger longer.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    It is if the the reason behind the waking is due to prostate swelling (BPH). I think at 22 years old it won't really do much for you in that regard.
    o yes i know i was just wondering in general

  30. haha my friend sent me this video today its hilarious
    http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html


  31. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    haha my friend sent me this video today its hilarious
    http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html

    That made my day! it was all downhill after "was I speedin?"


  32. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    That made my day! it was all downhill after "was I speedin?"

    i like the part where hes like:
    Officer: where ya headed
    Man: my wife wanted another beer so im going to get her one or shes gonna stab me in the face hahahah
  33. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    i like the part where hes like:
    Officer: where ya headed
    Man: my wife wanted another beer so im going to get her one or shes gonna stab me in the face hahahah
    I use that line all the time
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  34. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I use that line all the time
    Nice!

  35. i will be taking my dose in about an hour from now its 9:50pm EST. Im going to be ordering a bottle of ZMK to stack with this when i have the money

  36. Great job Move very nice i must say keep it up and sleep well tonight
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  37. just took 1 full scoop sublingual. Seems like alot of powder to go under your tongue at first but it dissolves within like 20 seconds and tastes good to!! Here goes night 2!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    just took 1 full scoop sublingual. Seems like alot of powder to go under your tongue at first but it dissolves within like 20 seconds and tastes good to!! Here goes night 2!!
    half scoop at a time man... Sleep well!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    half scoop at a time man... Sleep well!
    haha oops. o well to late now.. ill fix that that next time haha

  40. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    haha oops. o well to late now.. ill fix that that next time haha
    You got it all in you and thats what is important.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. F.O.G. Somnidren GH review
    By Force of Green in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 07:40 PM
  2. Trauma1's Somnidren-GH sample review
    By Trauma1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 02:00 AM
  3. Somnidren-GH Review
    By Steveoph in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 02:27 AM
  4. My Somnidren-GH Review (Millenium Sports)
    By Skigazzi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:16 PM
  5. Somnidren GH Sample review
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Log in
Log in