Move Weight's Somnidren GH Review

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
haha nah i dont do blow.. never liked it

i have been taking 3mg of melatonin for the past 6 months with valerian root and passion flower and tryptophan.. melatonin puts me out quick.
Melatonin at your age can really down regulate natural endogenous production of Melatonin in the pineal gland. It can make it so no other sleep aid will really help because you've trained the pineal gland to think it will be getting it's dose of melatonin orally. The pineal gland is very sensitive and can actually down regulate with less than one weeks worth of melatonin use. In my opinion you should try to wean yourself off of it and never use it again until you are 40 or 50 years old. just a thought ;)

At your age you should need more than 500mcg to do the trick if any.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Melatonin at your age can really down regulate natural endogenous production of Melatonin in the pineal gland. It can make it so no other sleep aid will really help because you've trained the pineal gland to think it will be getting it's dose of melatonin orally. The pineal gland is very sensitive and can actually down regulate with less than one weeks worth of melatonin use. In my opinion you should try to wean yourself off of it and never use it again until you are 40 or 50 years old. just a thought ;)

At your age you should need more than 500mcg to do the trick if any.
good post man.. I did not know this. **** i have a huge bottle of it i just bought not to long ago also... i have noticed since ive been using it if i dont take it i dont fall asleep. its like im dependent on it already which is not good!!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
ok so i took no melatonin last night just 1 scoop of somnidren and i slept great and felt totally recovered when i woke up..

ok so i just took 1 scoop an hour ago on an empty stomach and i can honestly say i feel really Euphoric almost stoned kinda feeling!! wow i havent felt this good off this stuff yet!! this is amazing! i feel soo good haha :icon_lol:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
ok so i took no melatonin last night just 1 scoop of somnidren and i slept great and felt totally recovered when i woke up..

ok so i just took 1 scoop an hour ago on an empty stomach and i can honestly say i feel really Euphoric almost stoned kinda feeling!! wow i havent felt this good off this stuff yet!! this is amazing! i feel soo good haha :icon_lol:
Sounds like the S-GH bliss! I love that feeling :D

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
have you got the burning sensation yet?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
If it burns when you pee you need antibiotics....... :D
crap! i knew that cheap Malaysian hooker was too good to be true...10$! what a steal! but seriously i was going to sleep and before i started to pass out my body got really hot and tingly. it was pleasant.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year! I hope you were safe last night!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
took a dose last night slept deep and feel recovered 100% if you guys havent tryed this yet trust me buy it!! its amazing!