Move Weight's Somnidren GH Review

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting up this review! I'm excited to hear how it goes! Thanks for the kind words :)

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
no problem.. i use ragnarok religiously :) that new crushing punch sample u sent was really good! i used it today before the gym

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its great, I think I had one of the first few bottles out, I ordered it the second matt put up the post that it was available :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
its great, I think I had one of the first few bottles out, I ordered it the second matt put up the post that it was available :D
HaHa, I think you were the third person to order it if I remember right. :thumbsup:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
haha sweet. do you guys think sulingual or with water for first dose i best?
Oh boy, decisions, decisions! I would recommend starting with a half scoop if you go sublingual just to test the water. But a full scoop sublingually is super fun!

You'll get a great effect either way. :yawn:

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Oh boy, decisions, decisions! I would recommend starting with a half scoop if you go sublingual just to test the water. But a full scoop sublingually is super fun!

You'll get a great effect either way. :yawn:
ok im gonna do half a scoop tonight. dont mind me if i like to update this often :)

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
i just took half a scoop mixed with some water and i used the sample zmk you sent also. Let the fun begin!!!!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ive been going a full scoop sublingualy for quite some time. ive been enjoying it alot.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
im starting to feel it.. feeling the gaba "effect" !!! WEEE im gonna go play some halo 3 and enjoy this buzz. ill be back in a few for updates!:type:

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
i have been taking st johns wort and tryptophan everynight to help with anxiety seems to work great. you guys think that would be ok to use with this also

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i have been taking st johns wort and tryptophan everynight to help with anxiety seems to work great. you guys think that would be ok to use with this also
You can but it isn't needed. If anything use the S-GH for a few nights and then add the others in one at a time.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
i was using the tryptophan because i was told its really good for anxiety

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i was using the tryptophan because i was told its really good for anxiety

It is for some people. I find L-Theanine works faster for me. Don't get me wrong, I've used a lot of Tryptophan in the past ;) I just don't think it works as well when combined with S-GH for me.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
It is for some people. I find L-Theanine works faster for me. Don't get me wrong, I've used a lot of Tryptophan in the past ;) I just don't think it works as well when combined with S-GH for me.
ok well im just gonna finish off the bottle i have of it. Cant let it goto waste! :)

ok so for an update.
Its been about 45 minutes since i took this and im definately feeling VERY relaxed and sleepy. Im going to be going to sleep within the next few minutes because this stuff has got me in the mood to sleep now!! So far I know the sleep/relaxation part of it works for me! Updates in the morning! goodnight all!! Nite Matt!:lol:

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
I slept like a baby. Got like 10 hours of sleep haha! dont have to work today so i got to sleep as long as i wanted. Im going to make some food and head to the gym here shortly!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
screaming half the time, waking up over and over and peeing yourself? ;)
haha well i slept so good that i didnt wake up and piss at like 6am like i usually do. i went at like 11 and i stood there steady stream for like 2 minutes.. that tells you how well i slept!! :toofunny:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its funny, I used to wake at around 1, 3 and 5 to pee, now its usually around 12:30, and then not again till 6. no other sleep aid types did that. I'm taking zmk with it too. great stuff for sure.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
yea im going to get a bottle of zmk:rofl: Is it true that saw palmetto helps men wake up less often to go during the night? i know not drinking fluids before bed helps this just curious

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure. I know its supposed to be good for your prostate, but thats as far as my knowledge there goes

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that saw palmetto helps men wake up less often to go during the night?
It is if the the reason behind the waking is due to prostate swelling (BPH). I think at 22 years old it won't really do much for you in that regard.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
It is if the the reason behind the waking is due to prostate swelling (BPH). I think at 22 years old it won't really do much for you in that regard.
o yes i know i was just wondering in general

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
That made my day! it was all downhill after "was I speedin?":fool2:

:toofunny:
i like the part where hes like:
Officer: where ya headed
Man: my wife wanted another beer so im going to get her one or shes gonna stab me in the face hahahah:toofunny:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like the part where hes like:
Officer: where ya headed
Man: my wife wanted another beer so im going to get her one or shes gonna stab me in the face hahahah:toofunny:
I use that line all the time :D

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
i will be taking my dose in about an hour from now its 9:50pm EST. Im going to be ordering a bottle of ZMK to stack with this when i have the money :)

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
just took 1 full scoop sublingual. Seems like alot of powder to go under your tongue at first but it dissolves within like 20 seconds and tastes good to!! Here goes night 2!! :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
just took 1 full scoop sublingual. Seems like alot of powder to go under your tongue at first but it dissolves within like 20 seconds and tastes good to!! Here goes night 2!! :)
half scoop at a time man... :D Sleep well!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Yes sleep well you should be commended you did a whole scoop like that your a better man than me:thumbsup:
i poured it under my tongue using a mirror and as i emptied the scoop i was like damn thats a mountain of powder and it was dissolving:lol: really fast and i ended up swallowing most of it lol

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
slept good last night. had alittle trouble falling asleep though, i think because my body was used to the melatonin i have been taking and i didnt take it the past 2 nights. melatonin usually puts me out quick. Overall i feel great today and well recovered!! off to the gym shortly

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
slept good last night. had alittle trouble falling asleep though, i think because my body was used to the melatonin i have been taking and i didnt take it the past 2 nights. melatonin usually puts me out quick. Overall i feel great today and well recovered!! off to the gym shortly
On Somnidren-GH your body will upregulate melatonin production if it dropped off from past melatonin supplementation.

Have a great workout!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
took 1 scoop last night with 4 oz of water and couldnt fall asleep for 2 hours after.. this was around 2:30am by the time i could get to sleep. i ended up having to take melatonin to pass out.. dunno why i wasnt tired :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
took 1 scoop last night with 4 oz of water and couldnt fall asleep for 2 hours after.. this was around 2:30am by the time i could get to sleep. i ended up having to take melatonin to pass out.. dunno why i wasnt tired :)
The label clearly read.....must not take with cocaine :D

j/k man. Sometimes it happens. It really depends on timing, food, additives in the food, other supps, etc. The average time from consumption to sleep is 30-45 minutes.

Do you normally take melatonin? Just curious...

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
The label clearly read.....must not take with cocaine :D

j/k man. Sometimes it happens. It really depends on timing, food, additives in the food, other supps, etc. The average time from consumption to sleep is 30-45 minutes.

Do you normally take melatonin? Just curious...
haha nah i dont do blow.. never liked it

i have been taking 3mg of melatonin for the past 6 months with valerian root and passion flower and tryptophan.. melatonin puts me out quick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BCseacow83 Supplements 1
wfreiling Supplement Auction 28
wfreiling Supplement Auction 13
Supplements 3
Supplements 2