Move Weight's Somnidren GH Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Yes sleep well you should be commended you did a whole scoop like that your a better man than me
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  2. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes sleep well you should be commended you did a whole scoop like that your a better man than me
    i poured it under my tongue using a mirror and as i emptied the scoop i was like damn thats a mountain of powder and it was dissolving really fast and i ended up swallowing most of it lol
  3. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    slept good last night. had alittle trouble falling asleep though, i think because my body was used to the melatonin i have been taking and i didnt take it the past 2 nights. melatonin usually puts me out quick. Overall i feel great today and well recovered!! off to the gym shortly
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    slept good last night. had alittle trouble falling asleep though, i think because my body was used to the melatonin i have been taking and i didnt take it the past 2 nights. melatonin usually puts me out quick. Overall i feel great today and well recovered!! off to the gym shortly
    On Somnidren-GH your body will upregulate melatonin production if it dropped off from past melatonin supplementation.

    Have a great workout!
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Workout like a beast good job bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Workout like a beast good job bro
    hell ya im reading just waiting for my workout partner to get off work! :bb3:
  7. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    just took my dose about to head off to bed!!
  8. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    took 1 scoop last night with 4 oz of water and couldnt fall asleep for 2 hours after.. this was around 2:30am by the time i could get to sleep. i ended up having to take melatonin to pass out.. dunno why i wasnt tired
  9. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    took 1 scoop last night with 4 oz of water and couldnt fall asleep for 2 hours after.. this was around 2:30am by the time i could get to sleep. i ended up having to take melatonin to pass out.. dunno why i wasnt tired
    The label clearly read.....must not take with cocaine

    j/k man. Sometimes it happens. It really depends on timing, food, additives in the food, other supps, etc. The average time from consumption to sleep is 30-45 minutes.

    Do you normally take melatonin? Just curious...
  10. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The label clearly read.....must not take with cocaine

    j/k man. Sometimes it happens. It really depends on timing, food, additives in the food, other supps, etc. The average time from consumption to sleep is 30-45 minutes.

    Do you normally take melatonin? Just curious...
    haha nah i dont do blow.. never liked it

    i have been taking 3mg of melatonin for the past 6 months with valerian root and passion flower and tryptophan.. melatonin puts me out quick.
  11. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    haha nah i dont do blow.. never liked it

    i have been taking 3mg of melatonin for the past 6 months with valerian root and passion flower and tryptophan.. melatonin puts me out quick.
    Melatonin at your age can really down regulate natural endogenous production of Melatonin in the pineal gland. It can make it so no other sleep aid will really help because you've trained the pineal gland to think it will be getting it's dose of melatonin orally. The pineal gland is very sensitive and can actually down regulate with less than one weeks worth of melatonin use. In my opinion you should try to wean yourself off of it and never use it again until you are 40 or 50 years old. just a thought

    At your age you should need more than 500mcg to do the trick if any.
  12. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Melatonin at your age can really down regulate natural endogenous production of Melatonin in the pineal gland. It can make it so no other sleep aid will really help because you've trained the pineal gland to think it will be getting it's dose of melatonin orally. The pineal gland is very sensitive and can actually down regulate with less than one weeks worth of melatonin use. In my opinion you should try to wean yourself off of it and never use it again until you are 40 or 50 years old. just a thought

    At your age you should need more than 500mcg to do the trick if any.
    good post man.. I did not know this. **** i have a huge bottle of it i just bought not to long ago also... i have noticed since ive been using it if i dont take it i dont fall asleep. its like im dependent on it already which is not good!!
  13. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    ok so i took no melatonin last night just 1 scoop of somnidren and i slept great and felt totally recovered when i woke up..

    ok so i just took 1 scoop an hour ago on an empty stomach and i can honestly say i feel really Euphoric almost stoned kinda feeling!! wow i havent felt this good off this stuff yet!! this is amazing! i feel soo good haha
  14. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    ok so i took no melatonin last night just 1 scoop of somnidren and i slept great and felt totally recovered when i woke up..

    ok so i just took 1 scoop an hour ago on an empty stomach and i can honestly say i feel really Euphoric almost stoned kinda feeling!! wow i havent felt this good off this stuff yet!! this is amazing! i feel soo good haha
    Sounds like the S-GH bliss! I love that feeling
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Sounds like the S-GH bliss! I love that feeling

    Yes the bliss ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Registered User
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    626

    have you got the burning sensation yet?
  17. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    no i have not
  18. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    have you got the burning sensation yet?
    If it burns when you pee you need antibiotics.......
  19. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    If it burns when you pee you need antibiotics.......
    dont you mean the hahaha
  20. Registered User
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    626

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    If it burns when you pee you need antibiotics.......
    crap! i knew that cheap Malaysian hooker was too good to be true...10$! what a steal! but seriously i was going to sleep and before i started to pass out my body got really hot and tingly. it was pleasant.
  21. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Happy New Year! I hope you were safe last night!
  22. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Happy New Year! I hope you were safe last night!
    i was safe... but im still hungover today!
  23. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    took a dose last night slept deep and feel recovered 100% if you guys havent tryed this yet trust me buy it!! its amazing!
  24. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    577

    Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    haha my friend sent me this video today its hilarious
    http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html

    i hope that was a joke the video because it was funny but come on leave the poor man on the mower alone!! that cop was a *******
  25. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i hope that was a joke the video because it was funny but come on leave the poor man on the mower alone!! that cop was a *******
    haha ya for real...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. F.O.G. Somnidren GH review
    By Force of Green in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 06:40 PM
  2. Trauma1's Somnidren-GH sample review
    By Trauma1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 01:00 AM
  3. Somnidren-GH Review
    By Steveoph in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:27 AM
  4. My Somnidren-GH Review (Millenium Sports)
    By Skigazzi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 06:16 PM
  5. Somnidren GH Sample review
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in