Pembroke3355 Somnidren-GH log(sponsored)

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to thank Millennium Sports Technologies for the chance to test this product.

Somnidren-GH™ is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

Somnidren-GH™ is the only growth hormone potentiator to include Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting blend to keep GH active longer without rapid metabolization. Somatostatin once released quickly promotes GH breakdown squandering its effects. The longer somatostatin is inhibited the longer serum GH levels can remain elevated leading to the vast, sustained benefits we all seek.

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. This is a major problem for 99% of the HGH products on the market because if insulin is present growth hormone will NOT be secreted. Many HGH products on the market are as much as 50% carbohydrate (yes, maltodextrin counts too). These products will not work efficiently and are not worth your hard earned cash!

I have recieved my Somnidren-GH today and look forward to starting my log tonight. Feel free to ask any questions and i will answer them to the best of my ability.

DISCLAIMER-I am not a doctor and do not offer any medical advise if you have serious sleep problems and/or are taking meds please consult a doctor.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Glad it arrived in a timely fashion!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I'm here too! :woohoo:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK - I'm interested in this as well... get to work! Ha-Ha!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok you some stats before i start

45 yrs old
252 lbs
16%bf
training hard for 3 yrs

It is now 11:11 pm est i took the Somnidren-GH at 11:05
took it with 4oz water 1 scoop.

The Somnidren-GH is the citrus bliss for those worried about the taste don't worry actually taste good. At 11:10 started to get a warm feeling in the back of my head and neck it is a pleasant feeling.

A real feeling of calm and well being has come and i am at peace. My breathing has become slower more relaxed deeper breaths. It is now 11:19 pm and i feel ready for bed.

The calm and feeling of well being is totally awesome(wish i could feel this way 24/7)

I will update in morning and post my workout for the day so far so good product does deliver what it says.:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you at all feel "heavy?"
Sorry i did not get back to you but needed to go to bed the Somnidren was working it's magic. I almost wanted to fight it and stay up because the feeling of well being was awesome.

At 252lbs yeah i feel heavy lol. Now on a serious note when the feeling of calm comes i do feel "heavy" for me it seems to be in my sholders it only lasts a couple of minutes then the slower and deeper breaths start and it is just a feeling of calm.

My sleep last night was awesome probally went out at about 11:45 and woke up at 8:30. I only got up once at 2:30 and that was to hit the head.

When i got up at 8:30 for about the 1st 5 minutes i felt groggy and sluggish i would best describe it as a trance like state but it quickly went away and i feel great

I have alot of energy and am looking forward to hitting the gym that is not always the case when i am not rested from the night before hitting the gym can be a project it can feel like going to do a 16 hr shift at work but today no problems.

I be doing back and bi's at gym today this will be my 1st day back at gym in a week as i took a week off after 3 months of heavy lifting.

I forgot to mention my supps

fish oil wal-mart 3 caps 2 times daily
CEE Axis Labs 3 caps pre+post w/o
Multi Twinlabs 2 caps 2 times daily
Whey EAS 2 scoops pre+post w/o
Super Cissus 1 cap 5 times daily

Also forgot to thank Tripdog who helped me with technical problems i was having putting images into thread good looking out bro.

I will update later today:head:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No pun intended... I felt "heavy" when I used my sample. It was like the feeling you get right before they put you to sleep for surgery. Freaky!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No pun intended... I felt "heavy" when I used my sample. It was like the feeling you get right before they put you to sleep for surgery. Freaky!

After the "heavy" feeling did you get a calm feeling and what was the rest of your experience with it like?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was sort of on the uncomfortable side I suppose. I felt as if I had a headach, and I felt tired, but I could not sleep. GABA does that to me, so it's not new news. Although, I did feel as if I was stoned for awhile - so that's cool! LOL!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
It was sort of on the uncomfortable side I suppose. I felt as if I had a headach, and I felt tired, but I could not sleep. GABA does that to me, so it's not new news. Although, I did feel as if I was stoned for awhile - so that's cool! LOL!
This can be an effect for the first 2-3 nights on the product as your neurotransmitters adjust a little. Some people feel like they are on a heavy stimulant for the first hour after taking it and then they crash. Its amazing the differences in brain chemistry from person to person.

Good feedback, thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear that the "heavy feeling" is a little strange but for me quickly goes away and peace sets in and yes it is almost like a stoned feeling maybe thats why i wanted to stay up last night:drunk:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok just finished my workout there is no doubt that i was very focused at the gym my mental drive was outstanding(i believe that having a full nights rest helps with this).

There was no problem going from set to set and when finished i did 30 minutes cardio and it did not feel like i was walking to the gallows when going upstairs to the cardio room so that was pleasing also.

I still feel like i am very focused today and i am relaxed and that is a big change for me again i feel that a good nights rest really helps this. Along with the "high" i get from working out i am ready to tackle the day.

So far i am very pleased with the product and sometime during this log if i get stressed out i am going to do 1/4 scoop and test out the anti-stress properties of Somnidren-GH i will update again tonight:thumbsup:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
You going to try it sublingual? Scoop it right under your tongue and let it dissolve. You may have to do 2 - 1/2 scoops. I like it this way as it kicks me faster and I like the taste.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You going to try it sublingual? Scoop it right under your tongue and let it dissolve. You may have to do 2 - 1/2 scoops. I like it this way as it kicks me faster and I like the taste.

Yes i will give that a shot tonight a report back i do not mind trying this with the Somnidren-GH as the Citrus Bliss had a pleasant taste. I will try it in two 1/2 scoops tonight:thumbsup:

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
This can be an effect for the first 2-3 nights on the product as your neurotransmitters adjust a little. Some people feel like they are on a heavy stimulant for the first hour after taking it and then they crash. Its amazing the differences in brain chemistry from person to person.

Good feedback, thanks!
sup matt!! i cannot wait to try this stuff! :)

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
im leaving for the military soon so money is the only thing stopping me from trying it! im going to serve your freedom :) and its an honor

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIGHT 2

Ok i took the at 10:20 p.m. i took it sublingually 1/2 scoop at a time it took me till around 10:30 to get it all.

I will take this from now on with water and i speak only for me i do not like the feeling of powder in my mouth. If you do not mind this there should be no problem as it does not taste bad i just do not care for the gritty feeling.

The effect no question came on faster dosing this way wow the "heavy feeling" was still there again not a problem for me i do not mind it and it goes away quickly(plus i know that the "bliss" feeling is coming:drunk:).

It only took at the longest 5 minutes after the last 1/2 scoop disolved to start feeling it for some reason not sure if it was the method i dosed or not the "heavy" feeling was slightly more intense tonight compared to last night but nothing major. I am now enjoying the "bliss" feeling and the deeper breathing has started.

I am going to try tommorrow night for those who might be concerned with the "heavy" feeling to dose it with a little more water to see if that will make the "heavy" feeling less not sure if it will but i will report on that and if it affects the other properties. Again i do not find this feeling troublesome at all but some may so while i test the product will make all attempts within reason to supply the knowledge to all interested.

I still plan on trying 1/4 scoop during the day when i am stressed to test the anti-stress properties(i have no doubt i will find it helpful)as this so far is the quality of the product i enjoy most.

The only side affect i am finding hard to deal with if you want to call it a side affect is going to bed i really want to stay up and enjoy the "bliss" but that probally would not be wise. Good night to all and i will update in the morning:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2

Ok i woke up at 8:45 a.m. another solid night of sleeping. I fell out around midnight and only got up once again(think that is going to happen when you drink 1.5 gals of water a day)

I feel very rested and alot of energy to face the day. I did wake up with a slight headache but do not feel sick so i will keep a eye on that.

I also did wake up groggy again but it went away quickly within 5 minutes or so(i believe due to the fact my body has not fully adjusted to the product). This is a very powerful product IMO it comes on quick and does what it promises.

My mental focus is great i am ready to hit the gym running. So far my 2 favorite things about the product is 1)the "bliss" feeling at night and 2)the mental focus and energy during the day.

Tonight i will dose with water about 6oz(2oz more than is suggested)to see if that helps with the "heavy" feeling.

I will be doing chest and tri's at the gym today. On a side note yesterday was the 1st day back at the gym in a while and i worked back and bi's hard was expecting to be somewhat sore today and i am not so that is another benifit to me.

I will update after the gym workout hope everyone has a great day:dance:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here! Great log pembroke! I'm loving the detail and clear explanation on everything.

Not everyone is comfortable with powder in their mouths. It is a little weird for some. It took me a few nights dosing this way to get used to it. I switch back and forth almost nightly with my dosing method and sleep the same each time.

I think over the next week you should see your recovery pick up a little more.

Keep up the great work. :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good in here! Great log pembroke! I'm loving the detail and clear explanation on everything.

Not everyone is comfortable with powder in their mouths. It is a little weird for some. It took me a few nights dosing this way to get used to it. I switch back and forth almost nightly with my dosing method and sleep the same each time.

I think over the next week you should see your recovery pick up a little more.

Keep up the great work. :)
Thank you i am loving the products and results so far again i thank you for the chance to test and review the product:clap2:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2 CONTINUED

Ok just back from the gym and had another great workout i hammered my chest and tri's and did another 30 minutes on the eliptical machine(great go to do cardio and not feel like i am about to walk on hot coals).

The slight headache i had this morning is gone(not sure what that was all about). I still feel very focused and ready to face the rest of the day and my mood is awesome.

I really thought i would be really sore from yesterday i hit my back and bi's hard and i am very impressed that i am not. If you say the recovery is going to get better i cannot wait!!!

I will update again tonight and will dose the Somnidren-GH with 6oz of water instead of 4oz and will report if it helps with the "heavy" feeling have a great day everyone:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIGHT 3

Ok at 10:05 dosed the Somnidren-GH in 6oz of water the "heavy" feeling did come but was not as intense as the previous 2 nights(this could be due to my body adjusting or maybe by adding the extra water)so if that feeling was a concern you might want to try to do 6oz water. Again the feeling for me only last a couple of minutes and never was a problem for me but tonight no question the feeling was less.

At about 10:15 started to get the Heavenly "bliss" feeling yes i am at peace with the world:drunk:

I do so much want to stay awake and soak it all in but my breathing has become deeper and if i stay up to long it may hamper the sleep affect. One of these nights i will do it(when i have nothing to do the next day)and report if it does affect the sleep(not telling anyone to do this i am just curious). I believe that when i try the 1/4 scoop during the day i will be able to get that affect(just not as great as i do now)

Good night to all the Somnidren-GH magic is working again so i am out i will update in the morning:yawn:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Very detailed in here. Keep it up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 3

Another fine night again i slept very well only got up once for the bathroom break.

I am not sure if the product helps with this or not but when i was having sleep problems in the past when i would wake up i would have the hungry horrors for carbs. I would kill for cookies or candy. I believe now that i am only getting up once to hit the head and am still very sleepy that this is not happening and with that i am pleased:woohoo:

I am alert and focused and the groggy feeling was less today. I really believe that if you have problems with the "heavy" feeling at night or "groggy" feeling in the morning that the 6oz of water dosing may help as it did for me(it maybe also the body adjusting)

The recovery aspect has been outstanding i really hammered the back, chest, bi's and tri's the last 2 days after taking a break from the gym and i am not really sore. I have to attribute that to the product as i have done this in the past and after the week to 10 day layoff i am sore as hell till i hit all the body parts again. And MST says that will get better:head:

I do some consulting work for a morgtage company(argg with all the news about the mess in housing bussiness has been slow:sad:)i got a call this morning and they want to look into doing reverse mortgages and want to have a meeting this afternoon(ohhh what a pain in my arse!!!). So i am going to try the 1/4 scoop anti-stress propreties(if i fall asleep or become so blissful that i say sure do what ever you want i coming after ya MST LOL:toofunny:)

I will do the 1/4 scoop sublingually as even i think i can handle that i will update after i get home from the meeting to report on how that worked.

Hope i am not giving information overload just trying to test the product with many angles to help anyone interested with any concerns or questions. Have a great day to all:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 3 CONTINUED

Ok back from my meeting i took the Smonidren-GH before i went and took it sublingually 1/4 scoop was not as bad as the other night(still not thrilled with powder in my mouth).

I did not get any "heavy" feeling at all and about 10-15 minutes after i started to feel calm(at ease)no where as intense as the "bliss" feeling:drunk: with a full dose at night(thats a good thing).

Even after taking 1/4 scoop dose i felt very alert and focused i will have no problem doing this again if i am stressed or going into a situation that could be stressful.

Tonight i am going to dose back to 4oz of water i am interested if the "heavy" feeling will be more intense than it was with 6oz water. I will update again when i dose tonight.

I am very happy with the product so far my sleep is 1000% better i am focused and alert during the day and look forward to the challanges of the day. My workouts have been great and my recovery is awesome(quickly becoming my favorite things with the product). Also my mood has been outstanding.

I forgot to mention earlier today is a off day from gym i do a 2 day on 1 day off routine. Have a great day everyone will hit ya back tonight:dance:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like all is well. I really think the recovery factor alone makes S-GH outshine the competition. The GH release factor is much more pronounced than any product I've ever tried.

I'm glad you are sleep well too. The mood enhancing effects are very pleasant especially going into potentially stressful day like today was for you. Great feedback.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this is just a question to the others testing the product of to MST i have noticed also that since taking the product my hunger has risen(not a bad thing). In the past would have a hard time getting down a 5th meal sometimes.

i have not had this problem in fact at times still hungry after that(not craving food just know i could eat more). My diet has not changed nor my routine.

Compared to some other in this forum i am a novice at this and more so when it comes to the nutrition aspect. I am just wondering if this could be from the product or could it have something to do with being more rested and having more energy? Again this is not a problem(in fact i like it not feeling like i have to force feed myself):food:

I will update log in a while when i dose tonight

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
pem..i seem to be getting more hunger too..its jus GH doin that thang...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIGHT 4

Ok dosed with Somnidren-GH at 11:05 i did it with 4oz again as i wanted to test the "heavy" feeling compared to 6oz water. I do feel the "heavy" feeling more with 4oz but even at 4oz it is not a problem for me i just wanted to test both ways for people who might be concerned. The "heavy" feeling only last minutes for me then comes "BLISS"!!!!!

It is now 11:23 and i am feeling very relaxed and am breathing deeper. I still want to in the worst way to stay up and soak it in(i am going to do this as a test for my own sick twisted mind but not tonight:twisted:)

I am very pleased with the product so far my 2 favorite things so far is 1. recovery(awesome to bust ass in gym and not feel like i was hit by a truck the next day) 2. "BLISS" oops did i mention that already:lol:

The Somnidren-GH magic has taken it hold time for me to call it a night i will update in the morning before the gym it will be a sholder day have a great night all:yawn:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 4

Ok i am awake and rested another great night sleeping just the 1 bathroom break. My energy and mood have improved 150% since i started taking Somnidren-GH i feel like i want to hit the gym runnning(believe me that has not always been the case in the past at times going to the gym felt like i was heading to the doctors office for a rectal exam).

I have not really tried yet to push too hard on the strength yet the last time i took a break from the gym and came back trying to surpass my previous lifts i hurt myself and ended up missing 3 more weeks:sick:. I will wait till i have hit all my body parts then try to push more.

The recovery aspect really has been the best part if i can keep working out like a beast and have the recovery i am having now i will be HAYOOGEEE:woohoo:

I am heading to the gym going to put my sholders through some torture PAIN IS A STIMULANT!!!! I will update later today have a great day everybody:thumbsup:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far Pem. I was trying to resist buying Somnidren, but you might just force me to :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks very much guys i am really loving the product being rested has made life so much easier the metal focus, mood boost and recovery are awesome.

I will not lie when i read about it i had doubts it all sounded great but for many years i have not known what true deep sleep could do for you. I must thank Millennium Sports Tech. for letting me test the product and frankly changing my life.

There are some slight sides mostly right after dosing nothing bad but they are there but i have found that by upping the water dosing i can lessen them.:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 4 CONTINUED

Just getting back from gym i hit the sholders hard and did my cardio and am feeling great. The combo of the energy of the product and the "high" from working out is wonderful.

Got a couple of things to do this afternoon that are just bland and time consuming but my mood is good so i do not mind.

I will update again tonight when i dose will be going back to 6oz water then the next 2 nights will be off from the Somnidren-GH. Next week i will also do 5 on 2 off but will try it the way some of the other bro's logging the product are i will not do 2 off days in a row maybe 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off at the end of next week i will post which way i found more effective.

Have a great day everyone:dance:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIGHT 5

Ok i dosed Somnidren-GH at 10:15 with 6oz of water and that seems to be my(i only speak for me)sweet spot.

The "heavy" feeling was almost zero and at about 10:25 the "bliss" was upon me:drunk:. I must say it is a great way to wind down a great day.

So far the product has been nothing short of outstanding for me with the mood enhancement and metal focus my days have been enjoyable. The recovery is outstanding(again i only speak for me)i have not had this kind of recovery except when i did my Havoc cycle.

After tonight i will be taking two night off from Somnidren-GH but will still update on my sleep, mood, recovery and focus. Next week i will start to try to increase the lbs on my lifts and report on that.

Well again the Somnidren magic is taking hold so i am out "sleep in heavenly peace all" i will update in the morning:yawn:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 5

Another night of deep restful sleep i am not waking up groggy anymore i feel charged and focused:head:

Today will be a test for the Somnidren-GH as today is leg day at the gym(i hate working legs i would rather swim with sharks). But i feel very focused so i am going to bust those puppies.

Tonight will be a off night from the Somnidren-GH:sad:

I will report back tonight i have a bunch of stuff to do after gym(maybe another 1/4 scoop anti-stress dose today). Have a great day everyone:head:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Another night of deep restful sleep i am not waking up groggy anymore i feel charged and focused:head:

Today will be a test for the Somnidren-GH as today is leg day at the gym(i hate working legs i would rather swim with sharks). But i feel very focused so i am going to bust those puppies.

Tonight will be a off night from the Somnidren-GH:sad:

I will report back tonight i have a bunch of stuff to do after gym(maybe another 1/4 scoop anti-stress dose today). Have a great day everyone:head:

I'm glad you slept well! Leg day! Hurray! Legs used to be my absolute favorite session and now.........not so much. Have a great workout.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 5 CONTINUED

Leg workout went well i made it through easier than i usually do. I pounded them hard squats, lunges, seated leg press, hammy curls worked both the inner and outer thighs and finished it with calf raises. Not sure what it is i am a big sweater anyways but i really drip buckets on leg days.

The rest of the day went well i had alot of running around to do but my mood and focus made it easy.

I have no complaints with the product it has treated me very well i have started to notice body comp changes and i am thrilled(unexpected benifit).

It looks like the others logging the products are having good results to and that is awesome. So another great day is winding down:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIGHT 6

Tonight is a off night from the Somnidren-GH:sad::sad::sad:

I still have a ZMK sample and will take that tonight. I will update in the morning as to how it went.

The others logging the product still have a on night for the Somnidren-GH you lucky bastards:box:

I am already missing the "bliss" have a great night everyone:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dangggg man this log is real detailed and very good....i saw u checked in on mine so i thought id return the favor. good luck ill be followin the rest even if u dont check mine again
:rofl:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dangggg man this log is real detailed and very good....i saw u checked in on mine so i thought id return the favor. good luck ill be followin the rest even if u dont check mine again
:rofl:
Thanks bro i check all the others testing the product i really want to see everyone enjoying and getting results like i am i will be following keep up the good work:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 6

Ok do not read into this to much i will explain. My nights sleep was not as good without the Somnidren-GH(but was still good)

I have had serious sleep problems for many years and have been on many meds for this problem. In the last few years have been on Ambien 10mg and Seroquel as high as 900mg just to be able to sleep and still woke many times during the night.

My praise has been so high for this product because it has taught me what true deep sleep is and what it can do. I have been able to get off the Ambien(please do not take this as advice i got a doctors ok to do so) and i had slowly reduced the Seroquel to where i got off of that a few months ago. Seroquel was a troublesome drug for me talk about carb craving this drug was that(when i woke up at night i would eat anything that did not eat me first craved sweets bad)

Last night i woke up 3 times once for bathroom one time because i had rolled onto my hand my have cut the blood supply off(it felt like a balloon)and 1 time just woke up. Still it was a good night compared to the countless years of lousy sleep.

Tonight will also be a off night from the Somnidren-GH tonight i am going to pop some Melatonin which has helped somewhat in the past and will report tommorrow if that helps.

I still feel rested and my mood is good and the focus is there i will be doing the back and bi,s today and will update later today oops almost forgot i am from the Boston area so go New England Patriots 16-0 baby:woohoo:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 6 CONTINUED

Workout went well today hit the back and bi's hard then did my 30 minutes cardio.

I still feel focused and alert and my mood is great so no ill affects from not sleeping as well as i had on the Somnidren-GH

There is no questions that i am starting to see slight body comp changes and that is awesome i really was not counting on that but will take it for sure. I will update tonight now it time to watch Pats destroy the Steelers:duel:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 CONTINUED

I still feel focused and alert and my mood is great so no ill affects from not sleeping as well as i had on the Somnidren-GH
Hey Pem, I think you'll find that with two days off that your receptor sites will still remain somewhat saturated and the mood effects will remain fairly constant. Sleep is a little worse but, it is usually the third night that gets me.

Thanks for the updates!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbs
Hey Pem, I think you'll find that with two days off that your receptor sites will still remain somewhat saturated and the mood effects will remain fairly constant. Sleep is a little worse but, it is usually the third night that gets me.

Thanks for the updates!

Thank you my sleep was in no way bad last night but your right the mood, focus and alertness are still very high:thumbsup: