Pembroke3355 Somnidren-GH log(sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pembroke3355 Somnidren-GH log(sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 5

Another night of deep restful sleep i am not waking up groggy anymore i feel charged and focused

Today will be a test for the Somnidren-GH as today is leg day at the gym(i hate working legs i would rather swim with sharks). But i feel very focused so i am going to bust those puppies.

Tonight will be a off night from the Somnidren-GH

I will report back tonight i have a bunch of stuff to do after gym(maybe another 1/4 scoop anti-stress dose today). Have a great day everyone

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    DAY 5

Another night of deep restful sleep i am not waking up groggy anymore i feel charged and focused

Today will be a test for the Somnidren-GH as today is leg day at the gym(i hate working legs i would rather swim with sharks). But i feel very focused so i am going to bust those puppies.

Tonight will be a off night from the Somnidren-GH

I will report back tonight i have a bunch of stuff to do after gym(maybe another 1/4 scoop anti-stress dose today). Have a great day everyone

I'm glad you slept well! Leg day! Hurray! Legs used to be my absolute favorite session and now.........not so much. Have a great workout.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 5 CONTINUED

Leg workout went well i made it through easier than i usually do. I pounded them hard squats, lunges, seated leg press, hammy curls worked both the inner and outer thighs and finished it with calf raises. Not sure what it is i am a big sweater anyways but i really drip buckets on leg days.

The rest of the day went well i had alot of running around to do but my mood and focus made it easy.

I have no complaints with the product it has treated me very well i have started to notice body comp changes and i am thrilled(unexpected benifit).

It looks like the others logging the products are having good results to and that is awesome. So another great day is winding down
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

NIGHT 6

Tonight is a off night from the Somnidren-GH

I still have a ZMK sample and will take that tonight. I will update in the morning as to how it went.

The others logging the product still have a on night for the Somnidren-GH you lucky bastards

I am already missing the "bliss" have a great night everyone
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dangggg man this log is real detailed and very good....i saw u checked in on mine so i thought id return the favor. good luck ill be followin the rest even if u dont check mine again
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    dangggg man this log is real detailed and very good....i saw u checked in on mine so i thought id return the favor. good luck ill be followin the rest even if u dont check mine again
    Thanks bro i check all the others testing the product i really want to see everyone enjoying and getting results like i am i will be following keep up the good work
  7. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 6

Ok do not read into this to much i will explain. My nights sleep was not as good without the Somnidren-GH(but was still good)

I have had serious sleep problems for many years and have been on many meds for this problem. In the last few years have been on Ambien 10mg and Seroquel as high as 900mg just to be able to sleep and still woke many times during the night.

My praise has been so high for this product because it has taught me what true deep sleep is and what it can do. I have been able to get off the Ambien(please do not take this as advice i got a doctors ok to do so) and i had slowly reduced the Seroquel to where i got off of that a few months ago. Seroquel was a troublesome drug for me talk about carb craving this drug was that(when i woke up at night i would eat anything that did not eat me first craved sweets bad)

Last night i woke up 3 times once for bathroom one time because i had rolled onto my hand my have cut the blood supply off(it felt like a balloon)and 1 time just woke up. Still it was a good night compared to the countless years of lousy sleep.

Tonight will also be a off night from the Somnidren-GH tonight i am going to pop some Melatonin which has helped somewhat in the past and will report tommorrow if that helps.

I still feel rested and my mood is good and the focus is there i will be doing the back and bi,s today and will update later today oops almost forgot i am from the Boston area so go New England Patriots 16-0 baby
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 6 CONTINUED

Workout went well today hit the back and bi's hard then did my 30 minutes cardio.

I still feel focused and alert and my mood is great so no ill affects from not sleeping as well as i had on the Somnidren-GH

There is no questions that i am starting to see slight body comp changes and that is awesome i really was not counting on that but will take it for sure. I will update tonight now it time to watch Pats destroy the Steelers
  9. Senior Member

DAY 6 CONTINUED

I still feel focused and alert and my mood is great so no ill affects from not sleeping as well as i had on the Somnidren-GH
    Hey Pem, I think you'll find that with two days off that your receptor sites will still remain somewhat saturated and the mood effects will remain fairly constant. Sleep is a little worse but, it is usually the third night that gets me.

Thanks for the updates!
  10. AI Sports Nutrition

:thumbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Pem, I think you'll find that with two days off that your receptor sites will still remain somewhat saturated and the mood effects will remain fairly constant. Sleep is a little worse but, it is usually the third night that gets me.

Thanks for the updates!

Thank you my sleep was in no way bad last night but your right the mood, focus and alertness are still very high
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

NIGHT 7

Tonight is another off night from the Somnidren-GH tonight i will take 5mg of melatonin and see if that helps on the off nights. I will update in the morning.

Next week going to do a 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off dosing as i think Hank and Tripdog were talking about.

Have a great night to all
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 7

Sleep was very good last night just the usual bathroom break. I will take 5mg of Melatonin on off days from now on.

My mood, focus and energy are still excellent. Today is a off day from the gym got a few little things to do but will in general kick it back today. Have a great day everyone.

I will update when i dose tonight i will use the 6oz of water again
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition

NIGHT 8

aaaaaaaaahh tonight it is on for the Somnidren-GH dosed at 11:10 with 4oz water. Still felt the "heavy" feeling slightly but it is not like it was the first few nights and it gone real quick.

I started to get that "blissful" feeling at about 11:25 and i feel very relaxed and ready to hit the hay. Today was a rest day and my focus and mood were great.

The product has gone beyond my expectations sleep has been great and recovery and mood has been awesome. But the slight body comp. changes has got me real excitied as i really did not even thing about that. I see more definition and seem leaner(not drastic but it is there).

Tommorrow will be a chest and tri,s day and i will update in the morning have a great night everyone
  14. Senior Member

Have a great night pembroke! I think I'm going to break down and try to get to bed early tonight. Mondays are killers.
  15. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

glad you're enjoying the product. Hit them hard today.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    glad you're enjoying the product. Hit them hard today.

Thanks Spaceclown i will because PAIN IS A STIMULANT!!!
  17. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 8

Sleep was excellent it was very deep just the one head break. I woke up this morning very fresh and focused.

I am getting ready to hit the gym and do my chest and tri,s.

I am not getting the vivid dreams(at least not any that i remember)like some others testing but that is not a big deal as i have never really had that happen.

Is anyone else seeing slight body comp changes because i am. Starting to check out the mirror more

My hunger has increased with the product for the better in the past getting that 4th + 5th meal into me was torture.

I am very pleased with the product and really pleased with some of the affects i was not expecting.

I am off to the gym i will update when i return have a great day everyone
  18. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 8 CONTINUED

Great workout hit the chest and tri,s hard and finished up with 30 minutes on stair master then did 10 minutes in the steam and i feel like a millon bucks.

My energy and mood are off the hook and i have great focus gonna tear through the rest of the day with no worries.

I will update tonight when i dose everyone enjoy your day
  19. Banned

Thanks very much guys i am really loving the product being rested has made life so much easier the metal focus, mood boost and recovery are awesome.

I will not lie when i read about it i had doubts it all sounded great but for many years i have not known what true deep sleep could do for you. I must thank Millennium Sports Tech. for letting me test the product and frankly changing my life.

There are some slight sides mostly right after dosing nothing bad but they are there but i have found that by upping the water dosing i can lessen them.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition

NIGHT 9

I dosed at 10:20 with 4oz water the "heavy" feeling is getting less at the point were it is not there.

The "bliss" hit at about 10:35 also not as strong but still there(probally a good thing i was was enjoying that feeling waaayyy to much but i am sick and was thinking about snorting a scoop just kidding)

Tommorrow will be a sholder day and i plan on ing them.

I am so happy with all aspects of the product so far still waiting to see if anyone else logging or that have used the product are noticing slight bomp comp changes(i would hate to think placebo affect but i will take it if it is because i like what i am seeing)maybe someone at MST can comment on this.

I will update again in the morning rest in heavenly peace to all
  21. Senior Member

NIGHT 9

I dosed at 10:20 with 4oz water the "heavy" feeling is getting less at the point were it is not there.

The "bliss" hit at about 10:35 also not as strong but still there(probally a good thing i was was enjoying that feeling waaayyy to much but i am sick and was thinking about snorting a scoop just kidding)

Tommorrow will be a sholder day and i plan on ing them.

I am so happy with all aspects of the product so far still waiting to see if anyone else logging or that have used the product are noticing slight bomp comp changes(i would hate to think placebo affect but i will take it if it is because i like what i am seeing)maybe someone at MST can comment on this.

I will update again in the morning rest in heavenly peace to all
    I can tell you through our in house testing as well as one small clinical (not a gold standard clinical) that body comp changes are very common in short periods of time, but are more pronounced as supplementation continues.

Keep kicking ass Pembroke! I'm loving your log!

Blast those shoulders tomorrow.....sleep well
  22. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 9

Thanks for the reply MST yeah i not anywhere near as ripped as Hank or Tripdog so maybe it is easier for me to notice the slight changes but if it gets better

I had another great night sleep and not waking up groggy anymore i feel rested, focused and alert now.

I am off to the gym to punish my sholders i will update later. Enjoy your day everyone
  23. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 9 CONTINUED

Another great workout "beat up" on my sholders then did 30 minutes cardio and about 5 minutes in the steam life is good.

Some times in the past i would do a killer workout and be dragging the rest of the day that is not the case in the last 2 weeks SOMNIDREN-GH. My energy and mood right now is off the charts.

Getting ready to have a healthy plate of roast chicken and some tossed salad my appetite has really improved since i started taking the product.

I will update tonight after dosing everyone enjoy your day
  24. Senior Member

DAY 9 CONTINUED

Another great workout "beat up" on my sholders then did 30 minutes cardio and about 5 minutes in the steam life is good.

Some times in the past i would do a killer workout and be dragging the rest of the day that is not the case in the last 2 weeks SOMNIDREN-GH. My energy and mood right now is off the charts.

Getting ready to have a healthy plate of roast chicken and some tossed salad my appetite has really improved since i started taking the product.

I will update tonight after dosing everyone enjoy your day
    Awe, good old roast chicken and tossed salad. That is exactly what I just got done scarfing down. I'm glad you are having good energy throughout the day. That is a real plus.
  25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

still doin great man...keep up the good work...i hope some of the mood elevation from this stuff
  26. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    still doin great man...keep up the good work...i hope some of the mood elevation from this stuff
    Yes i hope you get it bro it is awesome mood has changed 100% for the better since i started good luck
  27. Banned

Yes i hope you get it bro it is awesome mood has changed 100% for the better since i started good luck
    always a plus man!! im starting this tonight! cant wait
  28. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    always a plus man!! im starting this tonight! cant wait

You will sleep in "heavenly peace" and thats just the start of the ride happy journey bro
  29. AI Sports Nutrition

NIGHT 10

Ok dosed at 10:55 in 4 oz water and i really did not get any "heavy" feeling to speak of.

"bliss" started to come at about 11:10 and that also is not as intense as before but still very nice. I got about 15 minutes before i hit the hay.

Even with the "heavy" and "bliss" feelings getting less the benifits are only getting better my mood, sleep, energy and recovery are getting better. And yes though it is still slight the body comp changes are there

Tommorrow will be a off day from the gym and i will update in the morning peace out have a good one all
  30. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 10

A very awesome nights sleep got 9 hours of deep and relaxing sleep. I woke up feeling great.

Again my mood and energy are outstanding i feel that nothing can bother me today.

No doubt in my mind that Somnidren-GH is now going to be a must in my supp stable. I really have not felt this good in many years.

No worlout today off day i will update tonight have a great day all
  31. Banned

DAY 10

A very awesome nights sleep got 9 hours of deep and relaxing sleep. I woke up feeling great.

Again my mood and energy are outstanding i feel that nothing can bother me today.

No doubt in my mind that Somnidren-GH is now going to be a must in my supp stable. I really have not felt this good in many years.

No worlout today off day i will update tonight have a great day all
    goodl log man!! its great to feel great isnt it haha
  32. AI Sports Nutrition

NIGHT 11

Tonight is a off night from Somnidren-GH doing the 3on 1off 2on 1off this week.

I will be using 5mg Melotonin tonight.

Even though we are getting pounded with snow here in the Boston area it was a good day mood, energy and focus were great.

Tommorrow will be the dreaded leg day at the gym put i plan on pounding them want them to be quivering when i leave them gym.

The product has been outstanding it goes beyond what i was hoping with the mood improvement and slight body comp changes

I will update in the morning(before i shovel out to get to the gym)have a great night everyone
  33. Senior Member

I think with the 3 on 1 off 2 on one off method you may even get enough carry over to where sleep isn't too bad. You might even be able to break that 5 mg melatonin in half.

Man, it has really been snowing here too. Good stuff.

How come we both have legs tomorrow? May as well embrace it.

Have a great night!
  34. AI Sports Nutrition

I think with the 3 on 1 off 2 on one off method you may even get enough carry over to where sleep isn't too bad. You might even be able to break that 5 mg melatonin in half.

Man, it has really been snowing here too. Good stuff.

How come we both have legs tomorrow? May as well embrace it.

Have a great night!
    Thanks i will try cutting the Melotonin in half. There is nothing like a good snow storm.

You have legs also tommorrow nice we will both embrace it and pounds those puppies into submission:dl::squat:. Have a great night my friend
  35. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 11

Doubt i even needed 2.5mg of Melotonin i slept like a rock and woke up ready to run to the gym and pound my legs

I really cannot believe the mood, focus and energy and there is not doubt i am leaning out slightly i am at peace with the world(can't wait to throw some Levi Reloaded on top of that).

As of now i would rate the affects like this

MOOD 10

ENERGY 9

FOCUS 9

SLEEP 10

RECOVERY 9

APPETITE 8

I really thank Matt and all those at Millennium Sports Tech for allowing me to test the product it really has made a huge change in my life.

I will update later today after the gym everyone have a great day
  36. Senior Member

Nice, I'm glad sleep held over well for you.

No thanks needed Pem, I'm just glad the product is helping out. I appreciate the help with the log

Great work my man!
  37. AI Sports Nutrition

DAY 11 CONTINUED

Back from the gym tortured my legs they hate me right now.
    Did some front squats, dead lifts, standing lunges, Hammy curls worked the inner and outer thigh(machine) and calf raises no cardio even i am not that

I so love the mood enhancement combined with the rush from working out(if i could bottle that i would be rich).

Got some stuff to do today but i am ready to face any challange have a great day all.

I will update when i dose tonight
  38. Senior Member

DAY 11 CONTINUED

Back from the gym tortured my legs they hate me right now.
    Did some front squats, dead lifts, standing lunges, Hammy curls worked the inner and outer thigh(machine) and calf raises no cardio even i am not that

I so love the mood enhancement combined with the rush from working out(if i could bottle that i would be rich).

Got some stuff to do today but i am ready to face any challange have a great day all.

I will update when i dose tonight

Solid leg session! Now you are forcing me to man up and pound em out tonight. It should be interesting

Have a great day!
  39. AI Sports Nutrition

Solid leg session! Now you are forcing me to man up and pound em out tonight. It should be interesting

Have a great day!
    Hope you had a great workout were your legs quivering when you left the gym

I hope you had a great day
  40. Senior Member

Hope you had a great workout were your legs quivering when you left the gym

I hope you had a great day
    So far I haven't made it there. I usually stoll in aroung 8:30 pacific time. I'll kill em for sure!

TGIF is all I can say about my day. I hope yours was good.

have a great night!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:21 PM
  4. Necroticism's Somnidren GH + log.
    By Necroticism in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 10:16 PM