TripDog's "Leviathan Reloaded", "Somnidren-GH", "ZMK" Log(Sponsored)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog's "Leviathan Reloaded", "Somnidren-GH", "ZMK" Log(Sponsored)

I would like to thank Palo Alto Labs ,and Millennium Sport Technologiesfor the opportunity to try these great products.

When I receive these two products I will start my log.

Leviathan Reloaded is the hot new product from Palo Alto Labs.The first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood.

• Produces extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning which results in Fat Lipolysis while preserving lean muscle mass.
• Increases Norephinephrine production, the single most important hormone for burning fat, by over 50%.
• Promotes Neuro Intensification & Aggressive Focus for powerful energized workouts.
• Stimulates the body's natural testosterone production Non-Hormonally causing your body to constantly be in an anabolic state, allowing optimal lean uscle gains and overall Muscle Hardness.
• Increases the levels of “good estrogens” (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Not only does increased production of 2-hydroxyestrogen result in higher levels of testosterone output but 2-hydroxyestrogen also has been shown to rapidly metabolize fat.
• Regulates blood sugar and Insulin levels helping curb appetite and the energy crashes from high carbohydrate meals

Somnidren-GH made by Millennium Sport Technologies is an ultra potent,target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety producing a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping

ZMK-is an athlete’s complete multi mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy anabolic hormone levels, deep recuperative sleep, proper pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health. ZMK™ is the only Krebs cycle chelated Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs cycle chelated mineral support blend. ZMK™ is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes.

I look forward to trying these new products and giving feedback to the community.

Please keep this log kept to questions only. No banter or nonsense in here please.

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looks great man. Can't wait to see how ya like the Leviathan Reloaded.

The somnidren looks rather interesting also.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh my boy trips logs up, good luck kid

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck, I will be checking in

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
You are going to love this stack :D

Thanks for helping out!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Trip i dont think you have enough fat for the levi to prove itself lol Good luck dude

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woohooo another log by Trip. But yeah I agree you already have a low body fat. But good luck with it.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along also. :afro:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you got like 10 logs going or what?!/ lol, jk

Leviathan reloaded kicks ass, goodluck

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So are you going to incorp. this with Methyl Extreme?
Is this part of your PCT?

Regardless, Good Luck!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you going to incorp. this with Methyl Extreme?
Is this part of your post cycle therapy?

Regardless, Good Luck!
PCT,...I got 3 days left of ME, and then will start this log.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
dang so many new faces subbed up in heer

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ima follow this man good luck

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Trip I have this kid in my class named Trip and he looks exactly like you (excepted not jacked). Do you have any long lost brothers?lol

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Trip I have this kid in my class named Trip and he looks exactly like you (excepted not jacked). Do you have any long lost brothers?lol
just 2 brothers

me and t

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I agree with one of the above posts, u don't have any fat to lose!!! Nonetheless do ur thing bro!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
good luck son.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You guys actually think those are real pics of Dan in his avy??????

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
subbed! best of luck with this but I agree you don't really have any fat to loose.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.. this is a saweet stack for post cycle therapy.
I will be using it for this purpose....whereas Hanks log will be with a cycle I believe.

as soon as I get my Leviathan Reloaded I will start my log....sorry for the hold up.....dam mail system..... :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys actually think those are real pics of Dan in his avy??????
I can vouche for him that it's really trip diggy.....SIKE.....just kiddin dan haha :bruce2:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if u need any hints on getting huge just PM me (now that your part of the team i can reveal to you all my secrets)

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
if u need any hints on getting huge just PM me (now that your part of the team i can reveal to you all my secrets)
Lol, cuz he needs all the help he can get! J/K bro you're friggin hayuge.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
what are you running again for pct? was it tor and some support sups?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I will be using it for this purpose....whereas Hanks log will be with a cycle I believe.

as soon as I get my Leviathan Reloaded I will start my log....sorry for the hold up.....dam mail system..... :lol:
that is correct. i decided to run the millennium stack and start a cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you running again for post cycle therapy? was it tor and some support sups?
I'm starting a custom combination of serms(a tripdog special), Post cycle support,co Q10,garlic,sesamin,fish oil,and other stuff I prolly forgot about.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting a custom combination of serms(a tripdog special), Post cycle support,co Q10,garlic,sesamin,fish oil,and other stuff I prolly forgot about.

Nothing better than some home brew:woohoo:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
nice! i'm in!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 and 2

Ok this thing is on!! I started the Somnidren last night with ZMK. I took it sub-lingual in two doses(with in 5 minutes of each other). I'm use to heavy doses of gaba so I didn't notice any breathing issues. Took on empty stomach 30 minutes before bed. Not something I usually do.....

Sleep- was great,got 9 hours in,and woke up rested.
~Too soon to report anything else.

Today I got my Leviathan Reloaded in the mail :woohoo:. I started that today 30 minutes before the gym (2 caps)..and 2 caps about 3 hours later.

I must say I had an amazing sense of well being after an hour of taking the Reloaded! Anyone else experience this?.. But 4 pills within 3-4 hours is too much for me. I drink alot of coffee, so i'm going to space the 4 pills out. Seem to be sweating more,and thermogenesis is definitely in effect!!

Diet today- I was running around all day so I didn't eat much today so far.

breakfast- Bowl of total(cereal) with a scoop of dried oats,and a scoop of whey....in skim milk....and 2 cups coffee

Lunch- 2 granola bars,and a pack of peanut butter crackers(i love those)

Post Workout-2 scoops whey in skim milk,and

Dinner-big bowl homemade chili (no salt,or flavoring)

Start weight is 188 pounds..I lost a few pounds lately,as the cold weather seems to blunt my appetite. I like being around 185 I think better,than when I was at 197. I am all about quality muscle,and lean gains.

snapped a pic before my shower...as you can see i'm a bit smaller and leaner....fine by me.

Tripdog out......................

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good start bro and yes you are ripped nice work:thumbsup:
I need to up my carbs a bit..this was me around thanksgiving,but with a pump.

My pumps get retarded!!

Attachments

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang man u lookin JACKED....keep up the good work

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yarr, matey. Ye looking lean...garrr. Reminds me of meself when I be a young swashbuckler.