TripDog's "Leviathan Reloaded", "Somnidren-GH", "ZMK" Log(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    perv........
    I had been going to ask "have you been getting morning wood" but I figured that would be even worse
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  2. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I had been going to ask "have you been getting morning wood" but I figured that would be even worse
    hahaha, nice subtle approach....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    My problem is i always wake up before the best part and all that is left is wood and wishful thinking
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Huh I think I came in on the wrong page
  5. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Huh I think I came in on the wrong page
    You were set up!
  6. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Huh I think I came in on the wrong page
    ....sorry hun...EASY STARTED IT!!!! haha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. On the Rag & it Roks
    Board Sponsor
    spaceclown's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    310
    Answers
    0


    Lotta **** talk in here I see LMAO.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    You were set up!
    LOL yeah I must have been. I was reading with my hands over my eyes peeking out between my fingers
  9. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    Day 6


    For those who haven't tried Leviathan Reloaded really need to get a sample and check it out. The mood elevation is just unreal. There is No crash at all, it surely is groundbreaking. The only thing I can compare it to is clenbuterol(also doesn't have a crash)

    Sleep- Been taking Somnidren and ZMK 30 minutes before bed. Sleep is been awsome lately! Dreams are more vivid,and I don't wake up as often in the middle of the night. So yes thus far there a noticeable increase in sleep quality. This is really helping with my post cycle therapy recovery. I would have no problem being a test dummy to log this for a year straight to observe the cumulative effects

    I know Bon-Jovi is doing the same stack as me,and I think this is a great combination of sleep,recovery,mood enhancement,energy!!!!

    Appetite-Has been lower than normal, I find myself not very hungry lately. This is def leaning me out,and i'm lovin it. I'm getting in my protein,but carbs,and fats are rather low.

    Energy-Amazing...for being in post cycle therapy and to have so much kick in my step is a very great thing. My workouts are as good as when I was on cycle. Very Impressed thus far!

    Gwen i love you....call me

    ~TrippNa$ty
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    For those who haven't tried Leviathan Reloaded really need to get a sample and check it out. The mood elevation is just unreal. There is No crash at all, it surely is groundbreaking. The only thing I can compare it to is clenbuterol(also doesn't have a crash)

    Sleep- Been taking Somnidren and ZMK 30 minutes before bed. Sleep is been awsome lately! Dreams are more vivid,and I don't wake up as often in the middle of the night. So yes thus far there a noticeable increase in sleep quality. This is really helping with my post cycle therapy recovery. I would have no problem being a test dummy to log this for a year straight to observe the cumulative effects

    I know Bon-Jovi is doing the same stack as me,and I think this is a great combination of sleep,recovery,mood enhancement,energy!!!!

    Appetite-Has been lower than normal, I find myself not very hungry lately. This is def leaning me out,and i'm lovin it. I'm getting in my protein,but carbs,and fats are rather low.

    Energy-Amazing...for being in post cycle therapy and to have so much kick in my step is a very great thing. My workouts are as good as when I was on cycle. Very Impressed thus far!

    Gwen i love you....call me

    ~TrippNa$ty

    Must get a sample did a sample of the Shred Hardcore XS and loved it will try the Levi as i will be doing a cut after holidays what do i do just pm a PAL rep?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Must get a sample did a sample of the Shred Hardcore XS and loved it will try the Levi as i will be doing a cut after holidays what do i do just pm a PAL rep?
    Hit up john123131,or blackjack...tell em' tripdog sennt you.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Logs lookin fuggin bananas trip!
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Thanks Trip and Easy i will do that
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Certified Travis
    SupFatHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    211
    Answers
    0


    (stops in, looks around, likes what he see\'s, leaves hastily)

    ;-)
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SupFatHead View Post
    (stops in, looks around, likes what he see\'s, leaves hastily)

    ;-)
    Wait don't leave so fast you need to stop here 1st


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...nidren-gh.html
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. Jet
    Jet is offline
    Registered User
    Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    For those who haven't tried Leviathan Reloaded really need to get a sample and check it out. The mood elevation is just unreal. There is No crash at all, it surely is groundbreaking. The only thing I can compare it to is clenbuterol(also doesn't have a crash)

    Sleep- Been taking Somnidren and ZMK 30 minutes before bed. Sleep is been awsome lately! Dreams are more vivid,and I don't wake up as often in the middle of the night. So yes thus far there a noticeable increase in sleep quality. This is really helping with my post cycle therapy recovery. I would have no problem being a test dummy to log this for a year straight to observe the cumulative effects

    I know Bon-Jovi is doing the same stack as me,and I think this is a great combination of sleep,recovery,mood enhancement,energy!!!!

    Appetite-Has been lower than normal, I find myself not very hungry lately. This is def leaning me out,and i'm lovin it. I'm getting in my protein,but carbs,and fats are rather low.

    Energy-Amazing...for being in post cycle therapy and to have so much kick in my step is a very great thing. My workouts are as good as when I was on cycle. Very Impressed thus far!

    Gwen i love you....call me

    ~TrippNa$ty
    I agree about the Leviathan Reloaded Trip. When I got my sample from PAL, the mood enhancement was out of this world. The thermo effects were impressive too, but I really wasn't expecting that much of a mood boost.
  18. Registered User
    Botch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0


    I just put in my order for a sample. Carb cycling makes me ridiculously sensitive to caffeine and I crash super hard from it. I remember the original Levi didn't have much caffeine but still gives the perfect amount of clean energy. Good detailed log so far Trip, can't wait to try some Levi Reloaded!
  19. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    I just put in my order for a sample. Carb cycling makes me ridiculously sensitive to caffeine and I crash super hard from it. I remember the original Levi didn't have much caffeine but still gives the perfect amount of clean energy. Good detailed log so far Trip, can't wait to try some Levi Reloaded!
    thanks bro let us know how it goes....and the new Leviathan contains the same amount of caffeine as the original
  20. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    Day 7


    My trippin update

    Sleep-Very much improved in the last 6 nights. My dreams are very long and vivid,and quality of rest is amazing. Impressed thus far.

    Recovery-to check it out I did Shoulders Hard the last 2 days in a row to see how I recover.....I will update on that.

    Well being-Ok I have to say that I get a very Euphoric feeling when I take my Leviathan Reloaded. Like it's no joke at all!! I cant believe how this product enhances well being. There is no over stim activity at all. I really cant say enough about how much I love this stuff. I tried the old leviathan and Reloaded is light-years ahead of that. Amazing stuff!

    Appetite-Low...

    Side notes- I am leaning up very nicely and will get some new pics up soon. Trip is loving this post cycle therapy for a change

    ~TrippNasty
    Last edited by TripDog; 12-13-2007 at 09:09 PM. Reason: I was abducted by aliens
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  21. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    My trippin update

    Sleep-Very much improved in the last 6 nights. My dreams are very long and vivid,and quality of rest is amazing. Impressed thus far.

    Recovery-to check it out I did Shoulders Hard the last 2 days in a row to see how I recover.....I will update on that.

    Well being-Ok I have to say that I get a very Euphoric feeling when I take my Rebound Reloaded. Like it's no joke at all!! I cant believe how this product enhances well being. There is no over stim activity at all. I really cant say enough about how much I love this stuff. I tried the old leviathan and Reloaded is light-years ahead of that. Amazing stuff!

    Appetite-Low...

    Side notes- I am leaning up very nicely and will get some new pics up soon. Trip is loving this post cycle therapy for a change

    ~TrippNasty

    I'm assuming you mean Leviathan Reloaded?...
  22. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm assuming you mean Leviathan Reloaded?...
    uhhhhhh It's been a VERY loooooong day! ~trust
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Great log Trip you got me excited about the Levi Reloaded that i to just requested a sample yesterday if the Levi improves my mood and well being above what the Somnidren-GH already does i may no longer be and

    I did feel mighty fine when i did the sample of Shred Hardcore XS and i looking forward to trying the Levi keep up the great work
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  24. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Great log Trip you got me excited about the Levi Reloaded that i to just requested a sample yesterday if the Levi improves my mood and well being above what the Somnidren-GH already does i may no longer be and

    I did feel mighty fine when i did the sample of Shred Hardcore XS and i looking forward to trying the Levi keep up the great work
    thanks for the interest in Levi-r bro....put me in a great mood at work all day, minus sweating..haha
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1


    everything is looking real good man, keep it up
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  26. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    Dizzay 9


    weight 188

    Sleep- Very great sleep,and dreams are still insane! I wake up feeling very rested,and read to go. I like this alot!

    Recovery- No soreness even in pct,that is amazing in it self.

    Well being/mood- Leviathan Reloaded is def a breakthrough supplement. I can't get over how awsome I feel all day(and remember in pct that is usually not the case at all) Leviathan Reloaded is helping with mood very much!

    Appetite-Very low,hard to eat,not really hungry ever. I always had issues to some degree with that though.

    Side Effects-Nothing really to report....no over stimmed feeling,no groggy mornings.

    Gwen holla at your boy,

    ~TrIpNa$tY~
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  27. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

    Well being/mood- Leviathan Reloaded is def a breakthrough supplement. I can't get over how awsome I feel all day(and remember in post cycle therapy that is usually not the case at all) Leviathan Reloaded is helping with mood very much!
    I think S-GH might be helping a little in the mood department too

    Great Job Trip! I'm glad to see things going well.
  28. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I think S-GH might be helping a little in the mood department too

    Great Job Trip! I'm glad to see things going well.
    Agreed, A good night sleep is essential for a good mood!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Great log Trip do you think the appetite is because of pct?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  30. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    Day 11


    Weight 186

    Sleep- very good still,dreaming my ass off! Last night I was in a grocery story hiding from psycho killers...very nuts.

    Well being- Very good still, even with all the snow and 15 degree evenings. I miss Florida

    Appetite- Very low,and the weight loss is a sure indicator. I think it's a combination of the cold weather,pct,and a fat burner.

    Recovery-actually very good considering the lack of calories.

    Side effects-Nothing out of the ordinary to report.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    fudge I forgot to take my evening leviathan reloaded and its too late now
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  32. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    the crazy dreams are happening to all of us. it's amazing, because mine are always totally different. i just commented in someone elses log about my dreams the past three nights. i'll tell them to you, too. 1) my grandma found me drunk in wal-mart, 2) my dog fell in the sewer; i saved him , 3) i got a TERRIBLE haircut. i mean i got skinned.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  33. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    I'm sure being on PCT really has a lot to do with your loss in appetite. Mine's actually still pretty high, even while being on 4 caps of LR daily.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Agreed, A good night sleep is essential for a good mood!
    absolutely I might have to give that a shot too
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  35. On the Rag & it Roks
    Board Sponsor
    spaceclown's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    the crazy dreams are happening to all of us. it's amazing, because mine are always totally different. i just commented in someone elses log about my dreams the past three nights. i'll tell them to you, too. 1) my grandma found me drunk in wal-mart, 2) my dog fell in the sewer; i saved him , 3) i got a TERRIBLE haircut. i mean i got skinned.
    LOL and I thought there was going to be lot's of ghey sex involved.
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    I flew to hawaii sitting on the tail of a plane in one it was nice when they landed over the water, they came in low and my feet got to splash in the water (the plane was maybe 4 feet long so very small)
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  37. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    LOL (serious) at the hawaii dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    LOL and I thought there was going to be lot's of ghey sex involved.
    seems like ghey sex is always on your mind, eh?
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  38. Registered User
    jCoonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    It hasnt been said so I would like to say before anyone else that I for one welcome our new TripDog overlord.
  39. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jCoonan View Post
    It hasnt been said so I would like to say before anyone one else that I for one welcome our new TripDog overlords.
    I don't understand what the hell that means.......but Werd!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  40. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Answers
    0


    Yeah i have been having some crazy ass dreams ever since i have sarted taking powerfull before bed, it is kinda fun though it is like a real ass movie
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Somnidren-GH ULTRA and ZMK
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:31 AM
  2. Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. Leviathan Reloaded
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 08:58 PM
  5. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in