Samboz19's Partially Sponsored Log of AN's Drive/IGF-2/RPM!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Exclamation Samboz19's Partially Sponsored Log of AN's Drive/IGF-2/RPM!


    Ok fellas, here is a quick setup.

    This will be an 8 week log and it is partially sponsored. A big shout out goes to Lanbane right away...thanks for hooking me up bud.

    Anyway, I am in bulking mode (obviously, the cold months are upon us).

    Training breakdown and diet are as follows:

    Training Regimen: I am trying something new and going with the Derek Charlebois 10 sets of 3 Strength and Lean Mass training method (12 week training program). This is the basic outlook and setup. However, througout the log I will throw my own variations in on assist days.

    Monday
    Squat 10 sets of 3 reps

    Tuesday - Squat Assist 3 sets of 8-12 Reps of EACH
    Leg Press or Hack Squat
    Leg Extension
    Lunges
    Abs
    Calves

    Wednesday
    Bench 10 sets of 3 reps with 2 second pause at bottom of each rep

    Thursday - Bench Assist 3 sets of 8-12 Reps of EACH
    Shoulder Press
    CGBP
    Dips
    Pressdowns
    Abs
    Calves

    Friday
    Deadlift 10 sets of 3 reps with a complete stop and 2 second "reset" at bottom

    Saturday - Back Assist 3 sets of 8-12 Reps of EACH
    Pullups
    Low Rows
    Straight Arm Pulldowns
    Leg Curls
    Cable Curls
    Abs
    Calves

    Sunday
    Fasted morning cardio only (30 mins, low intensity)

    Diet Plan: I have a basic approach to my bulking diet and it looks something like this...I leave a wide varying gap to show the minimum and maximum I aim for.

    Cals: 4500-5500 a day
    Carbs: 350-500g a day
    Protein: 350-500g a day
    Fat: 75-100g (mostly healthy fats, i.e. flax seed oil, natty pb)

    Foods: Some examples are homemade weight gainer shakes, buffalo burgers, pasta, turkey, fish, top round steak, detour low sugar protein bars, honey roasted almonds (low sugar).

    Supplement Plan:

    Drive/RPM: 6 of each daily on training days 2 split doses of 3 and 3, on my off day it is 4 of each, two split doses of 2 and 2.

    IGF-2: 4 three times daily.

    Additional Supplements/Staples:

    Whey Protein blend and Whey Protein Isolate(only post workout)
    WMS
    Xtend
    Purple Wraath
    Sizeon
    Beta-alanine
    Citrulline Malate
    Bulk ALCAR, Cissus, HMB, Leucine, Tyrosine, and Yellow Gold
    Banaba Extract
    Bioperine
    Chrysin
    DIM
    Orange Triad

    Experience/Expectations: I have run all three AN products before, but haven't run all three stacked together. I know what to expect and will be able to notice what differences are made...I'm expecting some bad ass results. First time I used IGF-2 I put on 8lbs in 6 weeks...I'm shooting for 12-15 during this 8 week mega stack.

    Note: This is just a quick overview...I will get into my background and numbers tomorrow. I just wanted to get this started up since I already got my first workout in and started the stack today. Tomorrow I will do a dual post of today's workout and tomorrow's workout.

    If your interested guys...please follow along and chip in any candor you may have.

    -Samboz19-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  2. Thumbs up Day 1: Squats!


    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: Detour low sugar protein bar, honey roasted almonds, 1 scoop of whey

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): 16oz Top Round Steak and a homemade Caesar Salad loaded with grated parmesan, and cheese and garlic croutons...yum!

    Meal 5: 8oz. Turkey breast, Cottage Cheese, Carb Control Yogurt.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHME5_qP3SE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

    Note: instead of inputting the video in the post, I'll just drop the link for you guys if you want to listen to my taste in music...makes navigating through each post easier I think and doesn't seem like the post will last forever...

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching
    2 sets of warmups (1st warmup set is 15 reps of lightweight, second set is 10 reps of moderate weight)
    Squats, 10 sets of 3@ 375lbs...:squat: I should've done more, but it was still taxing enough, I still cheated and did an 11th set because I felt good.
    30 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: As expected, the Drive and RPM hit hard and the workout was intense, I was sweating my balls off, and I felt like I could've put more weight on, but I played it safe as usual since I workout alone down in my basement. 33 reps in total of 375 is quite taxing. Its day 1 of IGF-2 so obviously there is nothing to report yet....I expect to possibly notice some effects around day 7, but taking the bioperine I may notice a difference around day 5...we'll see. The best effect noticed was an increase and boost in endurance.

    Workout Rating: I'll say 8.8....Not bad for day 1!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up Day 2: Squat Assist!


    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: Detour low sugar protein bar, honey roasted almonds, 1 scoop of whey

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, Banaba Extract, cissus (15-20 mins before)

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): I cheated...Pizzeria Uno Pizza and Mozzarella sticksizza:...punishment is extra cardio...damn!

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 5: 8oz. Turkey breast, Cottage Cheese, Carb Control Yogurt.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlm4z7LFPy4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. This video f'ing rocks (I'm a big final fantasy fan) and the song is addicting!

    You are going to see a lot of Killswitch and Five Finger Death Punch...you've been warned!!!

    Note: instead of inputting the video in the post, I'll just drop the link for you guys if you want to listen to my taste in music...makes navigating through each post easier I think and doesn't seem like the post will last forever...

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    Leg Curls 3 sets of [email protected]..these f'ing burned...

    Leg Extensions 3 sets of 10 @ 205lbs

    Lunges 3 sets of 10 with 135lbs on straight bar across shoulders

    Abs..I use numerous different movements instead of doing sets. Examples: Alternating lying down heel touches, crunches, cable crunches, barbell rollouts, dragonflyes, etc.

    Calves:Heel raises, 5 sets of [email protected]...the fifth set burned like a muthaf*cka! 2 sets of 25 using bodyweight on step, total: 100 reps...my legs officially felt like jello.

    45 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The Drive and RPM hit harder today...I was sweating like it was 110 degrees in my basement so the workout was very intense, I can thank RPM for that as Drive doesn't make me sweat like that, but combined with RPM I would say it is making a difference. The pumps in my calves were unbelievable...they ballooned, and my quads were throbbing, but yet I still punished myself and proceeded to beat the hell out of myself on my elliptical for 45 mins after the workout...kick ass! Drive definitely hits very hard in a good way...the endurance boost makes an immediate impact and it went above and beyond the call of duty today. Its day 2 of IGF-2 so obviously there is nothing to report yet again. The best effect noticed was an increase and boost in endurance.

    Workout Rating: I'll say 9.2....Pretty solid workout!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  4. How well do you like chysin? I've heard conflicting reports about its effectiveness.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: Detour low sugar protein bar, honey roasted almonds, 1 scoop of whey

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, Banaba Extract, cissus (15-20 mins before)

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): I cheated...Pizzeria Uno Pizza and Mozzarella sticksizza:...punishment is extra cardio...damn!

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 5: 8oz. Turkey breast, Cottage Cheese, Carb Control Yogurt.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlm4z7LFPy4. This video f'ing rocks (I'm a big final fantasy fan) and the song is addicting!

    You are going to see a lot of Killswitch and Five Finger Death Punch...you've been warned!!!

    Note: instead of inputting the video in the post, I'll just drop the link for you guys if you want to listen to my taste in music...makes navigating through each post easier I think and doesn't seem like the post will last forever...

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    Leg Curls 3 sets of [email protected]..these f'ing burned...

    Leg Extensions 3 sets of 10 @ 205lbs

    Lunges 3 sets of 10 with 135lbs on straight bar across shoulders

    Abs..I use numerous different movements instead of doing sets. Examples: Alternating lying down heel touches, crunches, cable crunches, barbell rollouts, dragonflyes, etc.

    Calves:Heel raises, 5 sets of [email protected]...the fifth set burned like a muthaf*cka! 2 sets of 25 using bodyweight on step, total: 100 reps...my legs officially felt like jello.

    45 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The Drive and RPM hit harder today...I was sweating like it was 110 degrees in my basement so the workout was very intense, I can thank RPM for that as Drive doesn't make me sweat like that, but combined with RPM I would say it is making a difference. The pumps in my calves were unbelievable...they ballooned, and my quads were throbbing, but yet I still punished myself and proceeded to beat the hell out of myself on my elliptical for 45 mins after the workout...kick ass! Drive definitely hits very hard in a good way...the endurance boost makes an immediate impact and it went above and beyond the call of duty today. Its day 2 of IGF-2 so obviously there is nothing to report yet again. The best effect noticed was an increase and boost in endurance.

    Workout Rating: I'll say 9.2....Pretty solid workout!
    Def. be keeping an eye on this one!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       

  6. Exclamation I like it...its a staple!


    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    How well do you like chysin? I've heard conflicting reports about its effectiveness.
    I personally like chrysin, but you do have to take at the very least 1 gram of it a day to notice beneficial effects and taking it with bioperine is recommended. I prefer to use natural herbal supplements as opposed to hormonal supplements...just my preference, even though I used some hormonal supps in the past...I'm all about finding a way to build my body through hormonal manipulation as opposed to introducing hormones into my body...its safer and I think more effective in the long run that way.

    Chrysin by itself won't work that great, but if you stack it with a natural test boosting ingredient, or product it proves to be effective...in other words its best used as a secondary support enhancing supp as opposed to being a primary supp. I unfortunately on occasion will get puffy nips (not full out gyno, but enough of an issue to piss me off) so taking the chrysin along with DIM my issues are always resolved...my pecs always feel tighter. This is why chrysin is a staple of mine.

    You are going to see a lot of different feedback on chrysin, but you have to try it out for yourself before you jump on the broknowledge train and give an opinion about it..thats just my two cents on it.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Talking You better keep an eye on it...lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Def. be keeping an eye on this one!!!!
    Good, I'm glad to hear that. Since you are "definitely" going to be keeping an eye on this one I got something new to report for you...I just saved money on my car insurance by not switching to Geico...ya I know... right?...

    On a more serious note...

    I have noticed a huge increase in libido already from the stack of DRIVE/RPM/IGF-2.

    When I stacked just DRIVE/RPM...the effect wasn't as pronounced, but by adding in IGF-2...holy sh*t! Last night's sleep kind of pissed me off because I had some pretty explicit erotic dreams...:chick: so then I woke up mid way through my sleep with a f'ing Redwood tree pitching my tent... Seriously though, it was to the point where I wanted to call a booty call to make it come back down to earth because I couldn't get back to sleep, trust me I think I could've gotten even the most infertile women pregnant with the loaded weapon I had last night. So I am going to say it like this....F*ck Aspire 36, Viagra, and other sex pills out there...take the DRIVE/RPM/IGF-2 stack...I've tried them all for sh*ts and giggles, but so far if this trend continues I think I have found the most potent sex stack for myself.

    With that good news though, obviously there is nothing to report on the workout result side yet...stay tuned. I still have my Bench Press Workout tonight.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. Exclamation Its a little late, but...


    I forgot to mention my background stats so I guess I'll post em now.

    Height: 6'4"

    Weight: est. 255lbs. (don't have an accurate measure yet...my scale died)

    BF: approx...around 13-14% (not accurate so it could be more or less...I'll get an accurate measure later this week...this is an 8 week log so no big deal)

    Measurements:

    Arms: 18.5"
    Forearms: 16"
    Chest: 54"
    Thighs: 31"
    Calves: 19"
    Waist: 36"

    Supplement Experience: I've tried quite the tall order of supps so I can pretty much what tell ya anything you want to know about supps...which ones work, and which ones don't, etc.

    Drive/RPM/IGF-2 Experience: I have run all three solo before and ran Drive and RPM stacked so I can get into detail about each supp. So in other words I pretty much know what to expect from each one, but this is the first time running all three stacked together so my expectations are high based on my previous experience with each product.

    Training Experience: I've been working out since I was a young teen, and that was because of sports, but I've been into bodybuilding since I was 18 turning 19 until now....bodybuilding is now truly my obsession.

    Training PR's:

    Bench Press: 25 reps of 225lbs./ Current one rep max: 375, best ever: 395
    Deadlift: 3 [email protected]
    Squat: 475lbs. (most I've attempted)
    Straight Bar Bicep Curl: 3 [email protected]
    Skull Crushers: 3 [email protected]
    Lat Pulldowns: 10 [email protected](most I've attempted)
    Bent over Barbell Rows: 3 [email protected] (most I've attempted)
    Upright Rows: 3 [email protected]
    Shoulder Shrugs: 3 [email protected]
    Military Press: 250lbs.

    Expectations of stack: I fully expect to increase all of my numbers and I am aiming to hit the elusive 400lbs bench press club. Since I did a 6 week run of IGF-2 before and gained 8 solid lbs. I am expecting nothing less than 12-15lbs for this ultimate stack. I am also looking forward to some nice body recomping effects as IGF-2 did that for me the first time I used it, but stacked with Drive and RPM I think I am in for a treat.

    Well guys, follow along with me on my journey through this stack. I promise I will make this log as informative as I can and give some detailed feedback.

    By all means if you have questions or suggestions...let em fly.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  9. Samboz,

    Can I talk you into putting more detail into your posts? Thanks in advance man.



    JOKING! GREAT start my man! I'll be watching this one with interest. Any questions, let us know.
  10. Thumbs up Day 3: Bench Press!


    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: EAS Smores Protein Bar...something different and it was a welcomed taste...pretty good, honey roasted almonds, 1 scoop of whey

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus...took it directly 16 mins before consuming food.

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): Pasta- Spaghetti mixed with linguini, meat sauce and lean black angus hamburger, and of course topped with parmesan cheese. I finished off some velveeta macaroni and cheese too, and chased it with a one scoop of protein and 8 oz of skim milk protein shake.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, home made caesar salad.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQo3D_HndS8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia].
    This video f'ing rocks and I actually listen to this version of "the game" frequently when working out....its done by Drowning Pool. If your a fan of wrestling like myself and your a Triple H fan...enjoy.

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    2 sets of warmups (1st warmup set is 15 reps of lightweight, second set is 10 reps of moderate weight)

    Bench Press, 10 sets of 3@ 300lbs... I should've done more, but it was still taxing enough, I still cheated and did an 11th set because I felt good...seriously the weight felt light going up, hell I think I could've done 10 sets of 5!

    30 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The workout was kick ass. Today I really didn't want to workout because of the IGF-2 causing me to have bad sleep due to the unparalleled libido increase and ridiculous erections...seriously it was that bad...thank god for broadband internet porn...:chick:..., but I nutted up and once I got to the third set the aggressiveness caused by RPM was kicking into overdrive, I just became pissed as I kept going. The best part of the workout though was the pumps I felt in my triceps...holy god they felt like they were on fire! My chest blew up and it felt really tight so I was quite happy. On a funny note, my cardio was super intense and I wanted to laugh at myself because I was so pissed while doing it...I was really dialed in, so its safe to say that Drive and RPM are working in full force...I think the bioperine is actually really making a difference and amplifying the effects so far...score!

    I have something to report on IGF-2 as well besides the libido increase...the boost in recovery time is starting to kick in...I can tell I worked out hard, but by no means am I feeling sore...good feeling...

    Workout Rating: I'll say 9.5....F*cking fantastic workout considering I didn't really want to workout because of bad sleep the night before...damn you IGF-2...lol.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Exclamation Day 4: Bench Assist!


    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 5 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: No cardio today...just didn't have the get and up and go for it.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: Pasta

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, Banaba Extract, cissus (15-20 mins before)

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): Home Made Weight Gainer Shake

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Two Buffalo burgers with cheese (fat free) on Italian sesame seed buns.

    Meal 5: EAS Smores Protein Bar, 2 scoops of whey with 16oz skim milk.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 6 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0oALRL7uyY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. This video is more of an explanation of what IGF-2 is doing to me. Its a great classic song that you just have to laugh at.

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    Shoulder Presses: 3 sets of 10 using 35lb dumb bells (warm up for military presses)

    Military Presses: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Tricep cable pushdowns: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Shoulder Shrugs: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Overhead Tricep Extensions using rope: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Alternating Shoulder Front Raises: 3 sets of 10 using 25lb plates

    Pushups: 3 sets of 15

    Cable Crunches: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Heel Raises: 5 sets of 25 using bodyweight on edge of step

    Thoughts on workout: Well for me this workout was lackluster......I feel like just taking a big on this one. I just didn't have that extra gear today and I was kinda out of it. Not even the typical aggressiveness I get from RPM was there today and I didn't have the boost in endurance that Drive normally produces. However, I believe I can attribute this to me being a dumb **** and trying to make up for a missed dose of IGF-2...this is what I deserve... I didn't take my IGF-2 pre-bed last night....I passed out watching a recorded tv show on my computer and my bed is oh so comfortable. As you'll notice, I added 1 pill to my morning dose of IGF-2, two extra to my pre-workout dose, and tonight I'll be taking 5 pre-bed. Needless to say...I am feeling the effects of IGF-2 starting to kick in. The extra two pills of IGF-2 I think did me in because of the extra growth hormone release...I felt lethargic and really just wanted to chill and lay in bed. Anyway, lesson learned, not a mistake I'll be making again....


    Workout Rating: 7...energy was lacking today and I just didn't have that dialed in focus I normally do...I guess it was just a day where I was off, or it could've been due to the extra IGF-2 pre-workout, nonetheless I was a bit disappointed today, but its my own fault for being an idiot! Note to self...your a F*cking moron!...lol.

    On the plus side of things though...the libido effects of IGF-2 are in full effect and I believe the Icarrin from Drive is amplifying the effects because I swear with the crazy boners I'm getting I could use my favorite member as a damn jackhammer! I would say the bioperine is defintely making a difference as well because I am noticing these type effects after 4 days only...something that is pleasantly unexpected.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. Exclamation Day 5: Deadlifts!


    This workout was done last night BTW...didn't have time to make the post for it last night though.

    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: EAS Smores Protein Bar...something different and it was a welcomed taste...pretty good, honey roasted almonds, 1 scoop of whey

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus...took it directly 16 mins before consuming food.

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): Large Caesar salad, Mozzarella sticks, and a protein shake mixed with WMS.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, home made caesar salad.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4PUfmzfvk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Perfect Bodybuilding song...Made of Scars, the lyrics really fit.

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    2 sets of warmups (1st warmup set is 15 reps of lightweight, second set is 10 reps of moderate weight)

    Deadlifts: 10 sets of [email protected], 1 final rep @455lbs.
    30 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The workout was kick ass. I would have to say the synergy of DRIVE/RPM/IGF-2 is starting to fully kick in because my strength was way up. I severely underestimated myself with doing only 375lbs for my 10 sets. I should've been doing 400lbs instead because it would've provided more stress. The 375 was still taxing, but I didn't really feel a solid burn until around 6th and 7th sets. Oh yeah, and the endurance and sweating effects from Drive and RPM were certainly welcomed back for this workout as those effects were absent from the last workout...

    Workout Rating: I'll say 9.1....It was a pretty solid workout, but I should have been doing heavier weight. Nonetheless, when I was pretty taxed I still managed to pull off a final rep of 455lbs...so the workout was solid.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  13. A single at 455 after 10x3 of 375? Very impressive man. Have you maxed on deads recently?
  14. Exclamation Um...Its been a while!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    A single at 455 after 10x3 of 375? Very impressive man. Have you maxed on deads recently?
    Its been a while since I maxed out. My Max was 505lbs. I plan on testing myself for new maxes on everything soon though. Oh yeah stay tuned...I still have to post last night's workout. I will later today.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. Exclamation Day 6: Deadlift Assist!


    (Last Night's workout). Today is actually an off-day.

    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: EAS Smores Protein Bar...something different and it was a welcomed taste...pretty good, honey roasted almonds, 1 scoop of whey

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus...took it directly 16 mins before consuming food.

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): Pasta, caesar salad, 2 scoops of whey.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, buffalo burger

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaIa5RgzLQY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Anytime I need a serious boost in motivation I turn to this song and blast through my workouts.

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching
    3 sets of 8 straight bar [email protected]
    3 sets of 8 reverse lat [email protected]
    3 sets of 8 alternating hammer curls using 75lb dumb bells
    3 sets of 8 bent-over [email protected]
    3 sets of 8 upright [email protected]

    Ab workout

    30 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The workout was simply awesome. My biceps blew up and I felt pumped like I had been inflated with air. The IGF-2 has finally really kicked in. I noticed my muscles felt more solid and a bit tighter. I am bulking, but the combo of RPM and Drive really ramped up the vascularity for this workout. I was really taxed going into the cardio, but once I started going along about 5 minutes in I felt like it was the Drive that really kicked in because I got more intense the deeper I got into the cardio session. By workouts end I was really drenched...hell of a workout!

    Workout Rating: 9.7, I am going to say this was my best workout so far on this stack. The intensity was the best so far and the endurance boost I felt was extraordinary.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Exclamation Week 2, Day 1: Squats!


    Schedule:

    Note: I was kind of on the go today so I actually took a protein shake with my supplementation this time. I just signed up at anytime fitness to help a buddy get back into working out as well. He's got a limited schedule so I didn't have much time to get prepared for a workout so I thought I would just do some abs and cardio....hence the minor change in schedule. Anyway, I will still be doing Squats and Bench presses at home...too many idiots in my way at the gym who have no idea what the f*ck they are doing when my buddy and I go. Assist days I will be doing my workouts at the gym and as for cardio I plan doing one session each at home and at the gym.

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine, and a Protein shake with Xtend mixed in water.

    Abs
    30 mintues of cardio

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: (pre-workout) Pasta, Buffalo burger, and some barbecue.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 3: (post-workout, 1 hour after): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 4: Protein bar, slim fast carb control (20g. of protein and its low carb, and it doesn't taste bad.

    Meal 5: 8oz. Turkey breast, Cottage Cheese, Carb Control Yogurt.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEBoiIJx2hw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. A rare song by Disturbed and it kicks ass..nuff said!

    Workout:

    10 mins of stretching.

    Squats: 10 sets of [email protected]
    1 set of [email protected]

    No cardio post workout.

    Thoughts on workout: Well this workout was just all about raw power. I really outdid myself on this workout. The last set of squats I did I boosted the weight up to 425lbs. after the 10 sets of 3 of 385lbs. So in total I did 11 sets of squats, not including the warmups. This workout was really something different because at first I didn't have a real drive to workout, but I was focused and ready to do it, I think this a case of the rhodiola from IGF-2 doing its job...the calming effect it produces. I felt pumped after warmups and after about the 4th set I became very aggressive. The weight was going up easier and I seemed to get stronger and meaner as I went, obviously the RPM was in full force. The best part was that there was no struggle at all during the workout, not even when doing the 425....I would have to attribute this to all three of IGF-2/DRIVE/RPM working in synergy with one another. The IGF-2 has fully kicked in now and I am loving the feeling. The recovery is much better as I don't feel DOMS at all. Honestly I could probably go again now...I really do feel that good. I would have to say though I think the recovery has been enhanced by the addition of DRIVE this time around while running it with IGF-2 because I have run IGF-2 before and the recovery was good the first time around, but this time it seems to have a stronger effect.

    Workout Rating: 9.9....This workout was phenomenal because I felt all three of IGF-2, RPM, and DRIVE kick in. The aggressiveness RPM gives me was there, the endurance DRIVE provides me was there, and most importantly the extra boost in strength and recovery the IGF-2 provides was noticeable. 3 reps of 425lbs after 10 sets of [email protected]..yeah the workout was damn near a perfect 10...I don't give 10's though unless its something super extraordinary...the effects are getting there, but not there quite yet.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  17. Exclamation Week 2, Day 2: Leg Assist!


    Due to a bad snow storm last night I had no internet access, so this workout was done yesterday, but I am reporting it now. Today's workout I am following up with right after I post this.

    Schedule:

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: (Pre-Workout) Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and LeucineMeal

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 2: (Post-Workout) Pasta, Two scoops of whey


    Meal 3: Protein Bar, caesar salad, one scoop of whey with skim milk

    Cardio: 30 minutes high intensity...the sweat was just rolling off me.

    Meal 4: Homemade Weight Gainer Shake

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, Shrimp, bowl of fruit.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uH9_v5yKx4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Something old school. OZZY still kicks ass!

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    Leg Press 3 sets of 10@ 850lbs.
    2 sets of 8@ 1200lbs.

    Leg Curls 3 sets of [email protected]

    Leg Extensions 3 sets of 10@ 250lbs.

    Lunges 3 sets of 10 with 135lbs on straight bar across shoulders

    Abs..I use numerous different movements instead of doing sets. Examples: Alternating lying down heel touches, crunches, cable crunches, barbell rollouts, dragonflyes, etc.

    Calves:Heel raises, 5 sets of [email protected]
    2 sets of 25 using bodyweight on step, total: 100 reps

    45 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The Drive and RPM along with the IGF-2 are proving to be quite the potent synergistic blend. I really have to push hard to feel muscle fatigue and the best part is I am recovering very quickly. If these type of effects keep up I am looking at setting PR's on everything. Another thing I am starting to see in the mirror is some recomping effects. I am starting to see a bit more vascularity and some more definition. I am bulking, but yet my abs are starting to look a little bit better...I honestly think that the Drive along with IGF-2 is what is creating these type of effects because I did notice it as early when I ran Drive stand alone, or when I stacked just RPM and Drive. Needless to say...I am liking what I'm feeling and seeing so far. The only side effect I have to report is the uncontrollable random boner problem and some minor body acne...on the shoulders. Other than that everything is else is looking good.

    Workout Rating: 9.6...The legs felt really good. After doing the first 3 sets of leg presses I really felt like it wasn't enough to give me the stimulation I wanted so I went real heavy and it felt good. However, I am very curious to see what is the max weight I can do for reps...stay tuned in the coming weeks!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  18. Exclamation Week 2, Day 3: Bench Press!


    Schedule:

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: (Pre-Workout) Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and LeucineMeal

    Pre-post cardio meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 2: (Post-Workout) Pasta, Two scoops of whey

    Meal 3: Protein Bar, caesar salad, one scoop of whey with skim milk

    Cardio: 30 minutes high intensity. (Planned for later tonight)

    Pre-post cardio meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4: Homemade Weight Gainer Shake (obviously planned for post cardio)

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, Shrimp, bowl of fruit. (planned for later)

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend). (obviously this will never change!)

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG9qlKEyV4E"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. This song gives you a rush everytime.

    5-10 mins of stretching

    AB Workout

    2 sets of warmups (1st warmup set is 15 reps of lightweight, second set is 10 reps of moderate weight)

    Bench Press, 3 sets of 3@ 315lbs...I was pissed! My left elbow, well my left arm in general was giving me some serious trouble. So stopped and went over to using the chest press machine.

    Chest Press Machine: 5 sets of 5@ 305lbs....helped make the workout decent....I chose to to be safe and not risk injury because my left arm was just being a pain in the ass!

    Thoughts on workout: Well the workout itself was something left to be desired. The left arm discomfort was an utter annoyance. Besides that, at least after the workout was over I still managed to have my chest feel pumped. The whole stack I can tell is now working in full unison. The sweating is increased, endurance is way up, strength is starting to grow, aggression is definitely increased, the libido is ridiculous, recomping effects are noticed, minor acne issues, recovery is much better, and the sleep is becoming deeper and more restful. Needless to say I am impressed so far with how well all three products are working together.


    Workout Rating: 8.3...Obviously I was thoroughly pissed off that my arm was causing too much discomfort to complete my workout routine that I wanted to do, but nonetheless I still managed to pull off a decent workout.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  19. Exclamation Week 2, Day 4: Bench Assist!


    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: 25 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: Pasta

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, Banaba Extract, cissus (15-20 mins before)

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): Home Made Weight Gainer Shake

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Filet Mignon steak, caesar salad

    Meal 5: EAS Smores Protein Bar, 2 scoops of whey with 16oz skim milk.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 6 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSkEWktRnMk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Something a bit different from my normal selection.

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    Pec Flyes on machine: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Shoulder Presses: 3 sets of 10 using 45lb dumb bells (warm up for military presses)

    Military Presses: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Tricep cable pushdowns: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Shoulder Shrugs: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Overhead Tricep Extensions using rope: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Alternating Shoulder Front Raises: 3 sets of 10 using 35lb dumb bells

    Pushups: 3 sets of 15

    Dips: 3 sets of 15

    Cable Crunches: 3 sets of [email protected]

    3 sets of Alternating heel touches

    3 sets of Knee ups

    Heel Raises: 5 sets of 25 using bodyweight on edge of step

    Thoughts on workout: The workout was solid. Nothing stellar, but it was nonetheless a solid workout. The effects from all products were there, but I was lacking a bit of my normal aggressiveness and intensity. One thing to point though is that I would say between the Drive and IGF-2 I am noticing that my pecs are tightening up and I am seeing some striations....a welcomed attribute.


    Workout Rating: 8.7...Not a bad workout, but it could've been better. I just didn't have that extra aggressive edge I am used to.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  20. try 4 RPM next time or anytime your lacking energy that day, may help bro!
  21. Exclamation Week 2, Day 5: Deadlifts!


    Ok fellas, sorry about the delay here. I have been busy and just didn't have enough time to make a post plus one of my best friends smashed my car up and I had to bare witness to it as I watched it happen out of the windows at the gym...he had to swerve out of the way of a dumbass lady who pulled out in front of him from her parking stall and slid because the parking lot was so slippery from the ice and hit my car in the gym parking lot, his dodge durango vs. my dodge stratus r/t coupe = my car got ****ed up his durango got a nice minor crack in the bumper....a nice merry christmas ($2900), but all covered by his insurance. Anyway, I wrote my results down so this post and the next were done on friday and saturday respectively.

    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Meal 2: EAS Smores Protein Bar, honey roasted almonds, 1 scoop of whey

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus...took it directly 16 mins before consuming food.

    Meal 3: (pre-workout): Large Caesar salad, Mozzarella sticks, buffalo burger, and a protein shake mixed with WMS.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4 (post-workout, 1 hour after): Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, home made caesar salad.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXmJETaFpM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Just a pure adrenaline rush song.

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching

    2 sets of warmups (1st warmup set is 15 reps of lightweight, second set is 10 reps of moderate weight)

    Deadlifts: 10 sets of [email protected], 1 final set of 2 reps @475lbs.
    30 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The workout was kick ass. With the stack really clicking together now I am starting to see a nice recomp effect and I've put on some added mass in my chest and shoulders.

    Workout Rating: I'll say 9.4....It was a great workout, but I couldn't get up one rep of 500lbs (505 is my highest max I've attempted and completed)...I was spent and my hands were too slippery from sweat to get a rock solid lifting grip. Nonetheless, I was pretty taxed I and still managed to get a solid 2 reps of 475lbs so I guess I can't complain too much.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  22. Exclamation Week 2, Day 6: Deadlift Assist!


    (The actual day of my car getting smashed)

    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine.

    Fasted Cardio: Low intensity steady walking pace on elliptical for 25-30 mins.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Pre-workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus...took it directly 16 mins before consuming food.

    Meal 2: (pre-workout): Meat Lasagna and two scoops of whey

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 3: (post-workout, 1 hour after) Pizza, breadsticks, two scoops of whey


    Meal 4 : Homemade weight gainer shake

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, buffalo burger

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_eCIjr1Mb0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. A fitting song for the day, after my car got ****ed up....grrrrrr!

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching
    3 sets of 8 straight bar [email protected]
    3 sets of 8 reverse lat [email protected]
    3 sets of 8 alternating hammer curls using 85lb dumb bells
    3 sets of 8 bent-over [email protected]
    3 sets of 8 upright [email protected]
    3 sets of 8 low cable [email protected] (max weight for machine)

    Ab workout

    45 mins of high intensity cardio post-workout on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: The workout was simply awesome obviously because I was borderline psychotic being pissed off, not necessarily at my buddy (good thing it was not a stranger because I am not so sure I would've stayed as calm as I did otherwise), but more so at the fact that something like my car getting smashed had to happen, nonetheless when it was parked. Anyway, I have to say that after two weeks I think this could possibly turn out to be the best stack I've ever run because the strength gains continue and I'm already noticing some mass gain, plus the out of control libido increase and recomping effects....Can you say effective? I can definitely say stacking RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 is one hell of a potent stack.

    Workout Rating: 9.9. This workout was almost perfect because I felt like a damn machine, not a human. I'm a aggressive-dominant person by nature so me getting more pissed off than normal only amplifies things...heavy weights become light weights!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  23. Thumbs up Niice!


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    try 4 RPM next time or anytime your lacking energy that day, may help bro!
    Love the avatar bud and thanks for the tip. Generally, sometimes when I really need the pick me up I do 4 RPM and 4 Drive Pre-workout if my workout is early and I am sluggish and then I do 2 and 2 8 hours later. The 6 and 6 approach definitely is what works for me.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  24. Exclamation Week 3, Day 1: Squats!


    Schedule:

    Wake up: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine, and a Protein shake with Xtend mixed in water.

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus
    (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Pre-meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (17 mins before consuming)

    Meal 2: Homemade weight gainer shake...on the go dealing with the insurance people about my car damages so I had to have my two gainer shakes back to back for convenience purposes.

    Meal 3: (Pre-Workout): Two Buffalo Burgers on italian hamburger buns (organic), Caesar Salad.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4: (Post-Workout) 2 Protein bars, slim fast carb control (20g. of protein)

    Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey W/skim milk, a few slices of summer sausage.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdMg3aknCCM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. All I can say about this song is...it f'ing kicks ass. Everyone should incorporate this into their bodybuilding selection...listen to the lyrics it is the epiphany of a bodybuilder.

    Workout:

    10 mins of stretching.
    Warmups (did an extra set of 5 reps of 325 to really warm my legs up)
    Squats: 10 sets of [email protected]
    1 set of [email protected]

    Ab Workout

    30 mins of cardio on elliptical

    Thoughts on workout: This workout was just all about getting mean and nasty. Really there was no struggle, and yet again I felt better at the end of the workout, the last set I did of 425 went up like it was a breeze, but I was still pretty taxed from the workout and was sweating like I was a foutain....great workout!!! The thing I am liking most about this stack so far though is that I am having no problem upping the weight by 10lbs on each workout each week so far. My strength is really exploding right now...its a great feeling, can't really ask for much more thus far into the stack.

    Workout Rating: 9.8....A badass workout, that pretty much sums it up best!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  25. Exclamation Week 3, Day 2: Bench Press!


    I am posting Tuesday's workout now...time constraints. Wednesday's workout I'll post later today along with today's workout back to back . Anyway, ok I switched up just this once for convenience purposes for my buddy...only time you'll see this change.

    Schedule:

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: (Pre-Workout) Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and LeucineMeal

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 2: (Post-Workout) Pasta, organic garlic fat free cheese bread, Two scoops of whey

    Meal 3: Protein Bar, caesar salad, one scoop of whey with skim milk

    Pre- meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 4: Homemade Weight Gainer Shake (obviously planned for post cardio)

    Meal 5: Two buffalo burgers on italian style buns, one scoop of whey

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend). (obviously this will never change!)

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJG3EQy4AY"]YouTube - Stereomud - Pain[/nomedia]. Fitting for this workout.

    10 mins of stretching

    3 sets of warmups (1st warmup set is 15 reps of lightweight, second set is 10 reps of moderate weight, did a third set of 5 reps at a heavier weight)

    Bench Press, 4 sets of 3@ 315lbs...ok I was not happy being able to only make it through 4 sets, but it was due to an unbelievable pump I have never felt before.

    Chest Press Machine: 5 sets of 5@ 305lbs...using the machine is obviously quite different and although the pump was still there, I was not bothered by it as much using the machine...less stress on the secondary and stabilizer muscles.

    AB workout

    30 mins of moderate intensity cardio on elliptical.

    Thoughts on workout: Well the workout all in all was good, but I wanted it to be better, but due to an unforeseen pump that I've never felt before my expectations were not met. My chest and triceps were so pumped that after the 4th set doing bench presses, the first rep of the fifth set my movement was too restricted that I could not complete the rep so I decided to play it safe and leave well enough alone, this is why I switched to the chest press machine. This was not a case of muscle failure, fatigue, or soreness...it was the kinda pump where if someone stuck a needle into me I would have exploded...get the picture.


    Workout Rating: 9...I don't want to give it a 9 because my expectations were not met, but I have no choice, but to give the workout a 9 because I have never felt the pump that I got from this workout. I've felt many good pumps during my times of training, but none have ever been this intense...I mean when I have to alter my workout because of a pump...thats saying something. This stack is F'ing nuts!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    nifty. I don't get those too often, but occasionally do. I'm not sure whether to love them or hate them
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  27. Exclamation Week 3, Day 3: Squat Assist!


    Schedule:

    pre-breakfast supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before breakfast)

    Meal 1: (Pre-Workout) Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Pre-workout routine: 3 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS-60g., HMB, and LeucineMeal

    Pre-post workout meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus (15-20 mins before post-workout meal).

    Meal 2: (Post-Workout) Pasta, Two scoops of whey


    Meal 3: Protein Bar, caesar salad, one scoop of whey with skim milk

    Cardio: 30 minutes high intensity...the sweat was just rolling off me.

    Meal 4: Homemade Weight Gainer Shake

    Meal 5: 8 oz. Turkey meat, Shrimp, bowl of fruit.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root...I love deep sleep.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyc2MuyUC5k"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. A favorite of mine.

    Workout:

    5-10 mins of stretching
    Warmups
    Leg Press: 3 Sets of [email protected] (Max weight for machine...ran out of 45lb plates, had to use 4 35lbs plates to fill up the last rack.)

    Leg Curls 3 sets of [email protected]

    Leg Extensions 3 sets of 10@ 300lbs.

    Lunges: 3 sets of 10 with 55lb Dumb bells

    Calves:Heel raises, 5 sets of [email protected]
    2 sets of 25 using bodyweight on step, total: 100 reps

    Thoughts on workout: It was a great workout and overall I was pleased with how well the stack woke me up to workout. I felt like **** as I had slept like **** the night before...interrupted sleep...grrr! Anyway, With everything kicking in I was able to go heavy and hard....obviously. However, I did neglect abs and cardio for this workout...needed extra sleep instead.

    Workout Rating: 9.3...The legs felt really good and I had plenty of fuel to go a bit heavier in the leg presses. The only reason I can't rate this workout higher is because I wasn't as pumped for the workout, albeit the stack kicked in strong to help give me the boost to get through the workout.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  28. Exclamation Week 3, Day 4: Bench Assist!


    (Today's Workout)

    Schedule:

    Pre-workout routine: 4 DRIVE & RPM, 4 IGF-2, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, and 1 Bioperine (all 1 hour before). (half hour before) Drink mix...Beta alanine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, taurine, XTEND, leucine, HMB, ALCAR, 1 scoop of WMS.

    During Workout Drink: Sizeon, Purple Wraath, Xtend, beta-alanine, citrulline malate.

    Get mean, Get pissed, F*ck Sh*t up workout track. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPgSHC_0b7M"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]. Another final fantasy advent children, but the video is kick ass and the song...well read my signature and you'll understand where it comes from. I gave warning that I'm a huge killswitch fan....lol.

    Workout:

    10 mins of stretching

    Pec Flyes on machine: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Shoulder Presses: 3 sets of [email protected] on machine
    Military Presses: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Tricep cable pushdowns: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Shoulder Shrugs: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Overhead Tricep Extensions using rope: 3 sets of [email protected]

    Alternating Shoulder Front Raises: 3 sets of 8 using 45lb dumb bells

    Pushups: 3 sets of 15

    Dips: 3 sets of 15

    Cable Crunches: 3 sets of [email protected]

    3 sets of 15 Alternating heel touches

    3 sets of 15 Knee ups

    Heel Raises: 5 sets of 25 using bodyweight on edge of step

    Thoughts on workout: Surprisingly, this was a fantastic workout. I had plenty of energy to go and I blasted through this workout. Happily I had a good solid pump going through the workout and it was one that stayed and didn't alter my workouts or restrict my movements. I have to say that I am really starting to notice more thickness and mass in my shoulders and chest now. My traps really stand out now.

    Workout Rating: 9.5...Great workout given that it was on an empty stomach and I had a good pump that lasted the whole workout without causing me to alter my movements...can't ask for much more than that!

    Post Workout shake mixed with water: 2 scoops of WPI, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, WMS, HMB, and Leucine

    pre-meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus.

    Meal 1: (Post-Workout) Homemade Organic low sodium pizza with fat free cheeses (mixed in some dried egg whites for extra protein as well), two scoops of whey.

    Pre-meal supplementation: Bulk YG, Banaba Extract, cissus.

    Meal 2: Homemade weight gainer shake (1 cup of oats, 1 banana, TBSP of natty PB, two scoops of whey, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of skim milk)

    Pre- meal supplementation: Bulk YG, banaba extract, cissus.

    Meal 3: Home Made Weight Gainer Shake

    8 Hours after supplementation: 4 IGF-2, 2 Drive&RPM, 1 Chrysin, 1 DIM, 1 Bioperine

    Meal 4: (planned) Protein Bar, one scoop of whey, bowl of fruit

    Meal 5: (planned) 12 oz. turkey breast, caesar salad.

    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Night Time Protein Shake mixed with skim milk (Casein+Whey blend).

    Pre-bed supplementation (45 mins after shake): 4 IGF-2, ZMA, melatonin, valerian root.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  29. Exclamation It was...


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nifty. I don't get those too often, but occasionally do. I'm not sure whether to love them or hate them
    Well Easy, I liked it because it was unbelievably intense and something I have never experienced before, but on the other hand I would much rather do without those kind of pumps. I would much rather have a nice pump where I'm feeling good and it lasts throughout the workout without altering my movements or the workout itself...
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:52 AM
  3. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
  4. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Log in
Log in