Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN

onelife

onelife

Awards
Alright boys and gals... let the curtains unravel, blow the horns, and begin the fireworks cause here comes my log on Athletic Edge Nutritions IntrAbolic and IntraXcell. :bruce3:

First off I would like to thank the whole Athletic Edge Nutrition team for allowing me to log there two very exciting products. Just in case you want to compare and contrast information from others logging the same two products, here are a couple other members rippin it up! Hope you guys dont mind.. let me know if ya do!!! Just thought it would be a good way for people to see different thoughts on these products.

Travis
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78248-aen-intraabolic-not.html

Uncfan
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78098-uncs-aen-get.html#post1066579

Now About ME....

AEN survey info:

Weight:220

Body type: Endo 12-13% bf

Training experience: 6 years 3 years serious

Training Schedule/Protocol: weight training 5 days a week. Constantly changing routine. Usually go 1 week very heavy and then two weeks slow tempo, have been seeing tremendous changes in my body due to this. Use a lot of different shock methods, but I know my body very well and definitely do not overtrain.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Currently cutting slowly. Planning on competing in the spring sometime. would love to have something to hold onto muscle mass.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Never used Beta alanine but i am extremely interested!

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Have not used creatine in over year. Would love to try your product!

Current Supplements: Multi vitamin, Whey protein, bcaas, green tea, vitamin c and e, fish oils

More thoughts:

Well all I am slowly cutting right now..only to begin contest prep in about a month, maybe even less.
I am super anxious to see how this stuff will help maintain lean mass, provide energy and endurance. Mytraining will be intense, and will also provide a cardio aspect. I am really hoping I see some added benefits in the cardio department also when using these two supplements.

Ingredients

IntraXcell : Vitamin E: 15 IU
2Xcell Blend : beta alanine, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, ALA

IntrAbolic: Vit C, Vit E, .. Amino Blend 8,055mg L-Leucine, Arginine, L-Valine, L-Lysine HCL, L- Phenylalanine, L- Threonine, L- Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Methoionine

Blend: Beta Alanine, Potassium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Chloride

Other Ingreds: Hydrolized Whey Protein

more info on intraxcell can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

more info on intrabolic can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/76984-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

So lets get this party started.. any questions or comments please post up.. cause I would love to respond to them!!
I will be starting this log today, 10/31, arm day!! Check back soon to see how it went! :bb:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Are you going to be posting up your workouts? Im interested in this type of program also, you said you have seen a change in your body but what about strength? Subbed bro good luck!

onelife

onelife

Awards
Sweet! Are you going to be posting up your workouts? Im interested in this type of program also, you said you have seen a change in your body but what about strength? Subbed bro good luck!
Changes in my body.. yes! Strength gains.. honestly, the best i have ever had

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem posting a link to my log. Good idea actually!

onelife

onelife

Awards
10/31 First workout: bi's/tri's

Initial thoughts and notes

Well today was the big day!! I took servings as suggested, three caps of IntraXcell and one scoop of IntrAbolic. I put my IntrAbolic into a small jug of about 10 oz of water and shook well. I then let it sit in the fridge for several minutes to let the foam settle. I then took a sip. Whoooa!! I definitely need to put this stuff in a little more water than recommended. It was just too strong for me in that amount of water. After experimenting with the amount of water to add to it, I found a good amount to make the drink light in flavor and rather refreshing. The powder did seem to mix well either way. On the way to the gym.. I was already noticing a little pump in my bi's which was a good sign.

The gym

This week just happened to be a heavy week so I got the chance to see what this stuff was really made of. I can tell you already after only one workout, a couple things that I have noticed.

Strength

Strength was definitely up on several different lifts. I did a couple exercises todaythat I have not done in awhile, so I am not sure how much that contributed to the added strength. Give me a couple more workouts before I verify this.

Pump

Dare I say it?? Okay I will! I think my triceps were as pumped as I have ever had them today. I hit them with some higher reps, but with normal tempo.. they felt absolutely unreal!!

Endurance

Totally noticable!! Probabley more so than any of the above! Went through my workout with absolutely ease. I then continued on with cardio which seemed like a joke today. Very impressed!!

Todays wrap up

I know this was a rather brief 1st day review, but as the days continue my logging will get more detailed. So far.. well I am super impressed, both AEN products do exactly what they claim. So excited for tomorrow!!! I will be doing chest, so stay tuned folks!!!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
10/31 First workout: bi's/tri's

Well today was the big day!! I took servings as suggested, three caps of IntraXcell and one scoop of IntrAbolic. I put my IntrAbolic into a small jug of about 10 oz of water and shook well. I then let it sit in the fridge for several minutes to let the foam settle. I then took a sip. Whoooa!! I definitely need to put this stuff in a little more water than recommended. It was just too strong for me in that amount of water. After experimenting with the amount of water to add to it, I found a good amount to make the drink light in flavor and rather refreshing. The powder did seem to mix well either way. On the way to the gym.. I was already noticing a little pump in my bi's which was a good sign.

The gym

This week just happened to be a heavy week so I got the chance to see what this stuff was really made of. I can tell you already after only one workout, a couple things that I have noticed.

Strength

Strength was definitely up on several different lifts. I did a couple exercises todaythat I have not done in awhile, so I am not sure how much that contributed to the added strength. Give me a couple more workouts before I verify this.

Pump

Dare I say it?? Okay I will! I think my triceps were as pumped as I have ever had them today. I hit them with some higher reps, but with normal tempo.. they felt absolutely unreal!!

Endurance

Totally noticable!! Probabley more so than any of the above! Went through my workout with absolutely ease. I then continued on with cardio which seemed like a joke today. Very impressed!!

Todays wrap up

I know this was a rather brief 1st day review, but as the days continue my logging will get more detailed. So far.. well I am super impressed, both AEN products do exactly what they claim. So excited for tomorrow!!! I will be doing chest, so stay tuned folks!!!
Good stuff man. One days you take IntrAbolic, only ONE serving of IntraXCell is needed and we sugest it to be taken postWO if possible. Taking IntraXCell preWO and than IntrAbolic, will be too much beta-alanine at one time!

Anabolic Performance Stack-Stimulant Free:

IntrAbolic with IntraXCell - The perfect stack for individuals who DO NOT want any stimulants such as caffeine and/or workout late at night. This stack will enhance IntrAbolic by rapidly increasing carnosine concentrations, which leads to even bigger increases in strength and endurance. This stack will also increase the length of time your IntraXCell supply will last, further increasing YOUR value.
Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving of IntraXCell post workout. Non-Training Days: Only take IntraXCell as directed by the IntraXCell recommended use for non-training days. IntrAbolic is NOT taken on non-training days. These two products were designed to work together perfectly.

Great start so far :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice feedback onelife. I've actually found the magic amount of water to be 32 oz for me. 10 oz is quite a bit less than we recommend.

Also, the ease of cardio following my training is what is most noticeable since I've been using IAB.

onelife

onelife

Awards
lol oh oops!!! guess I should be reading more carefully... today the intraXcell will be taken post!!!

onelife

onelife

Awards
Nice feedback onelife. I've actually found the magic amount of water to be 32 oz for me. 10 oz is quite a bit less than we recommend.

Also, the ease of cardio following my training is what is most noticeable since I've been using IAB.

yea i hear ya on that!! cardio was a joke... if it continues like that I will be buying more to use through contest prep...always welcome any energy boost for cardio during pre contest!!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
yea i hear ya on that!! cardio was a joke... if it continues like that I will be buying more to use through contest prep...always welcome any energy boost for cardio during pre contest!!!
I bet! What's your cardio routine in contest prep?

onelife

onelife

Awards
it varies the whole way through... but starts out at 40 min post workout

after several weeks goes into 30 min empty stomach w/ 10 to 20 postworkout

those numbers just climb the whole way through....

all of it is rather low intesity unless i start hitting some bumps in the road and then the intensity unfortunately has to be increased

I have tried all different ways of doingit and i am just one of those unfortunate dudes that needs many weeks of prep and long cardio hours.. sucks.. but its what works for me

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/1 2nd workout Chest

Thoughts and notes

I was super excited to use this stuff again today. Mixed it up in quite a bit more water.. ill measure it next time.. and found it very tasty today. I have to admit, when I first tasted IntrAbolic I was not to impressed with the taste. After only two days the stuff is definitely growing on me!! Again mixabilty is incredible. Puts my homemade bcaa mix to shame as far as that goes!

Strength

Nothing to crazy to note here. But definitely still had some increases in my weight used. Which is very nice considering I am pretty much on maintance calories right now.

Pump

Pump was off the charts again today!!! Very very vascular, although I am a very vascular person anyways. Chest was completely filled after completing only one exercise! Another thing that I noticed today is that these products give you very full muscle bellies but do not bloat you. No bloat at all, which is nice because, with a strict diet, I can look very full yet lean at the same time.

Endurance

Again most noticable during my cardio session. Made my cardio time fly by and feel like I was literally standing still. Cannot wait to try this stuff in a 45 min - 60 min low intensity cardio session... it'll be just plain sick!!!

Today's wrap up

Another great day on AEN's stack! Great pumps, really good endurance and best of all I am looking very tight in the mirror. Check back for tomorrow's workout!! I'll be hittin shoulders to wrap up the week!!!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome detail! Great to see yet another tester really enjoying IAB :D Keep it up 1Life.

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/2 3rd workout Shoulders

Thoughts and notes

After yesterdays chest workout the shoulders were definitely a little sore.. but not as sore as I thought they would be. Because of this I decided to go off the norm and do a little bit of higher rep blood volume type day. It ended up being a very nice change, using weights that I didn't really expect to use.. with some incredible pumps!!

Strength

Strength was very good!! As noted I didn't go as heavy as normal but I used a lot more weight than what I was thinking I was going to use, especially on my press movement! Which was really satisfying since I never seem to move up in that area!!

Pump

Pump was crazy!! I would think because of the higher volume. It stuck with me throughout the workout and long after, very nice!!

Endurance

Very noticable again! Especially noticable with a high volume workout! Again cardio went great, seems to just fly by. Endurance so far is the most noticable thing that I have seen from these two products... never having used something that is really supposed to aid in endurance , it is definitely a really nice effect!!

Today's wrap up

The workout went very well! These two products so far are definitely doing what they promise! I would like to see a larger serving size in the IntrAbolic, other than that.. nothing to complain about at all so far! I have cardio over the weekend, If I notice any effects ill be sure to mention them!! Other than that, time to get ready for monday!! Back!!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
11/2 3rd workout Shoulders

Thoughts and notes

After yesterdays chest workout the shoulders were definitely a little sore.. but not as sore as I thought they would be. Because of this I decided to go off the norm and do a little bit of higher rep blood volume type day. It ended up being a very nice change, using weights that I didn't really expect to use.. with some incredible pumps!!

Strength

Strength was very good!! As noted I didn't go as heavy as normal but I used a lot more weight than what I was thinking I was going to use, especially on my press movement! Which was really satisfying since I never seem to move up in that area!!

Pump

Pump was crazy!! I would think because of the higher volume. It stuck with me throughout the workout and long after, very nice!!

Endurance

Very noticable again! Especially noticable with a high volume workout! Again cardio went great, seems to just fly by. Endurance so far is the most noticable thing that I have seen from these two products... never having used something that is really supposed to aid in endurance , it is definitely a really nice effect!!

Today's wrap up

The workout went very well! These two products so far are definitely doing what they promise! I would like to see a larger serving size in the IntrAbolic, other than that.. nothing to complain about at all so far! I have cardio over the weekend, If I notice any effects ill be sure to mention them!! Other than that, time to get ready for monday!! Back!!
Awesome feedback! We have heard many people saying the same thing about wanting a larger size of IntrAbolic. If IntrAbolic gets popular enough we would very much aim to come out with more flavors and a larger size. So far, it's really taking off, so if it can continue at the current rate, a larger size is very likely. :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
11/1 2nd workout Chest

Thoughts and notes

I was super excited to use this stuff again today. Mixed it up in quite a bit more water.. ill measure it next time.. and found it very tasty today. I have to admit, when I first tasted IntrAbolic I was not to impressed with the taste. After only two days the stuff is definitely growing on me!! Again mixabilty is incredible. Puts my homemade bcaa mix to shame as far as that goes!

Strength

Nothing to crazy to note here. But definitely still had some increases in my weight used. Which is very nice considering I am pretty much on maintance calories right now.

Pump

Pump was off the charts again today!!! Very very vascular, although I am a very vascular person anyways. Chest was completely filled after completing only one exercise! Another thing that I noticed today is that these products give you very full muscle bellies but do not bloat you. No bloat at all, which is nice because, with a strict diet, I can look very full yet lean at the same time.

Endurance

Again most noticable during my cardio session. Made my cardio time fly by and feel like I was literally standing still. Cannot wait to try this stuff in a 45 min - 60 min low intensity cardio session... it'll be just plain sick!!!

Today's wrap up

Another great day on AEN's stack! Great pumps, really good endurance and best of all I am looking very tight in the mirror. Check back for tomorrow's workout!! I'll be hittin shoulders to wrap up the week!!!!
I love the fact that IA & IXL dont bloat me AT ALL....in fact, many IXL users have reported losing fat (as did I) when they first start supplementing with BA. We aren't really sure why this occurs, but it certainly does.

My cardio sessions are ~40min (low-intensity).....you may even enjoy those long sessions once your CARN levels rise :cool:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback OneLife. The cardio enhancement is really pretty incredible when supplementing BA, look forward to more updates.

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/5 4th workout

Thoughts and notes

After a nice weekend break from the weights I was really anxious to hit it hard!! I also started up my pre contest diet today so it was a big day for me. IntrA and IntraX both go real well with the new diet, so I may just have to purchase some more :) This week was back to slow tempo which made for an awesome workout!!

Strength

Strength was definitely up to par today. Moved up in weight for my first exercise.

Focus

For the first time I definitely noticed some major focus with this stuff!! Im not sure how much these two products promote it but boy was it ever solid today!! I noticed some good aggression during and in between sets.

Pump

Pump like always was off the charts. Vacsularity was off the wall too! Seems like the pumps just get better and better the longer you are on this stuff... so Im looking forward to the next couple weeks!!

Endurance

Real good again during cardio. Just had a short session but had major energy for it and it went by super fast.

Today's wrap up

Another great day using these two products!! Had everything today including some extra focus which was a major plus. We will see if the focus and energy is back for tomorrows workout.. big wheels!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
11/5 4th workout

Thoughts and notes

After a nice weekend break from the weights I was really anxious to hit it hard!! I also started up my pre contest diet today so it was a big day for me. IntrA and IntraX both go real well with the new diet, so I may just have to purchase some more :) This week was back to slow tempo which made for an awesome workout!!

Strength

Strength was definitely up to par today. Moved up in weight for my first exercise.

Focus

For the first time I definitely noticed some major focus with this stuff!! Im not sure how much these two products promote it but boy was it ever solid today!! I noticed some good aggression during and in between sets.

Pump

Pump like always was off the charts. Vacsularity was off the wall too! Seems like the pumps just get better and better the longer you are on this stuff... so Im looking forward to the next couple weeks!!

Endurance

Real good again during cardio. Just had a short session but had major energy for it and it went by super fast.

Today's wrap up

Another great day using these two products!! Had everything today including some extra focus which was a major plus. We will see if the focus and energy is back for tomorrows workout.. big wheels!!
Sounds like a great workout!

Can you give us an idea on what your pre-contest diet looks like?! I know I'm interested :D

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many weeks are you dieting for before the show?

That's interesting you mention the focus aspect, as that is the greates benefit I usually notice from Steel Edge when taken pre-workout.

onelife

onelife

Awards
17 weeks of dieting hell!! My diet right now is looking like a 50/30/20 split 7 meals a day big meals are b-fast,pre and postworkout around 3,000 cals for 3 or 4 weeks than they will be slowly dropped :(

unfortunately im one of those guys that needs to diet for a long period of time before I really tighten up... itll be all worth it in the end though!! If i can afford to im going to use these two products for the majority of my prep.. the energy boost it gives for cardio is enough for me to buy it alone :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
17 weeks of dieting hell!! My diet right now is looking like a 50/30/20 split 7 meals a day big meals are b-fast,pre and postworkout around 3,000 cals for 3 or 4 weeks than they will be slowly dropped :(

unfortunately im one of those guys that needs to diet for a long period of time before I really tighten up... itll be all worth it in the end though!! If i can afford to im going to use these two products for the majority of my prep.. the energy boost it gives for cardio is enough for me to buy it alone :)
Sounds great! I'd love to hear how IA & IXL help you through the rigorous contest prep! :bruce2:

onelife

onelife

Awards
if i can afford to use them... ill log them for at least 8-10 weeks up until i need to get everything cleared out of me for drying purposes, and ill log that time period for you generous guys at AEN :cheers:

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/6 5th workout Legs

Thoughts and notes

I was super pumped to do legs this week from the moment i woke up. Diet has been going great, plenty of energy.. but have yet to hit any longer cardio sessions...that will come :)
These two products seem like they are finally kicking in full force and I have to say so far I am very impressed!

Strength

Definitely noticed an increase in strength in some of my isolation movements. Not so much in my compound, but right now I will take them anywhere that I can get them!!

Focus

Again I noticed some focus about 15 or 20 minutes into my workout. Im unsure if it is "focus" or more of an extreme energy boost, either way its awesome!!

Recovery

Since I am writing this a day later I am definitely going to comment on it. Not nearly as sore today as I am normally am after my leg workouts. Joints are starting to hurt though, the leaner I get it the more they seem to hurt.. sucks!

Pump

Very good pumps again. Noticed them a lot on extensions at the end. Legs are amazingly full!

Endurance

Nothing to crazy to note in this department. Might have gotten a few more reps here and there but it was more noticable on the previous days I have logged.

Today's wrap up

Today was another day that went very well. So far these products are holding up real nicely to what they claim!
Next is arms!! stay tuned brothers!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
if i can afford to use them... ill log them for at least 8-10 weeks up until i need to get everything cleared out of me for drying purposes, and ill log that time period for you generous guys at AEN :cheers:
Hey man, if you really enjoy our stuff and honestly can't afford to keep using them through your whole contest prep, send me a PM in a few weeks and I'll send you a bottle of IXL from my personal stash ;)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What a guy^^^ :p

Onelife I am thrilled to see you enjoying the products so much, looking forward to your workouts in the future.

Any pics gonna be posted?

onelife

onelife

Awards
Hey man, if you really enjoy our stuff and honestly can't afford to keep using them through your whole contest prep, send me a PM in a few weeks and I'll send you a bottle of IXL from my personal stash ;)

Wow that is really generous!! I might have to take you up on that offer... we will see what the grocery bill turns out to be :) Cause I hate cutting into another brothers stash!!

onelife

onelife

Awards
What a guy^^^ :p

Onelife I am thrilled to see you enjoying the products so much, looking forward to your workouts in the future.

Any pics gonna be posted?
I usually dont start getting pics taken till deep into it.. maybe like 5 or 6 weeks out.. hows that sound :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Wow that is really generous!! I might have to take you up on that offer... we will see what the grocery bill turns out to be :) Cause I hate cutting into another brothers stash!!
Dont worry about it man :D

Just let me know!

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/7 6th workout Bi's/Tri's

Thoughts and notes

Still continueing through my precontest.. and 11/7 was the first day of decent cardio. I was looking forward to seeing how much IntrA and IntraX helped out. I also was anxious to see how full I could get the guns on this stuff.. I wasnt disappointed in either of these categories!

Appearance

Wow Im already noticing a huge difference in the way im looking! Very tight, leaning out some, and still extremely full and vascular! The combonation of my precontest diet, IntrA and IntraX are making me change already! So pumped to see what several more weeks will bring :)

Recovery

Recovery from these two products is definitely one of there highlights! Without major cals consumed and extremely intense sets I should be a lot more sore than what I am. Really like this aspect a lot!!

Endurance

Again awesome!! Workouts are still a breeze, it should be very interesting to see how this stuff works when the carbs get a little lower!! Like I stated before these two products help majorly when doing my cardio sessions!! I get major energy from them throughout the session.

Pump

Insane!!! I always have good pumps in my arms and this combo makes them even more off the charts. I was extremely vascular and at one point during preacher curls I almost felt like I was going to cramp up.. crazy!!

Today's wrap up

Chest is next. Bi's tris were awesome!! Endurance and energy on this stuff is is definitely my favorite effect they give. Check back later... I'm sure chest will go very well!!:bb3:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually dont start getting pics taken till deep into it.. maybe like 5 or 6 weeks out.. hows that sound :)
sounds great :)

So glad to hear you're enjoying the products so much :)

onelife

onelife

Awards
totally enjoying them!! thank you guys for the awesome opportunity!

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/8 7th workout Chest

Thoughts and notes

Everything is going great so far. Plenty of energy throughout the day, workouts are going well, and cardio is kicked in. Really diggin these products! Still trying to figure out a good appetite suppresent for later on in the day/ night; stomach gets a little hungry.

Strength
Strength was good. Nothing to crazy to note though. All lifts seemed to stay in the normal reps and weight though so no complaints here.

Recovery
Recovery from arm day was very impressive. Felt way less soreness than which is great!!

Energy
Had some major energy and focus today... it seems to be an all the time occurence now that this stuff is really kickin in! Gotta love it!

Pump
Nothing impressive here. Just the normal. It may have something to do with a little lower carb intake for the day.

Today's wrap up
Another good day using these products. Nothing to get too worked up about but training and cardio still went well. Hittin up shoulders next so keep your eyes open.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
what appetite suppresents have you used in the past?

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/9 8th workout Shoulders

Everything is going to plan!! I apologize for the delay in logs. I have been super busy with school lately, but I have just recently gotten a little bit of break in between tests.. so it will give me the opportunity to put some time into this. Diet is going just fine, strength has been good, still feeling major endurance and energy throughout workouts and cardio.

Pump

Friday's shoulder workout gave me an incredible pump. All three heads felt extremely full. Again I was very vacular.

Energy and Endurance
Awesome!! I really can't use anything else to describe it. I am at maintance cals... my training partner being at a major surplus. Towards the end of the workout my partner tells me his tank is on E and he is going to sit out the last set or two. lol Felt pretty good to hear this because it felt like I had only begun :)

Strength

It was definitely noticable for this shoulder workout. We went heavier than normal and I was really impressed with some of the weight I was moving around.

Today's Wrap up

ENERGY..ENERGY.. ENERGY.. basically wraps it up!! If you want a product that will get you through your workout with ease I highly recommend IntrA and IntraX!!

:clap2:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry man, i totally hear ya on school obligations.

That's awesome you had more endurance than him, things seem to be going well :)

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/12 9th workout Back

Hunger has been absolutely through the roof lately. Really sucks trying to diet when its like this but i guess i just have to push through. So far I have been nothing but impressed with AEN's stack and I am going to continue to use it after my first tub runs out.

Pump

Very full pump today. Whole body was very pumped actually. After my first exercise forearms were just screaming and extremely vascular.

Endurance

Again very good. Have not had a workout yet that is lacking in this department. Energy lasts entire workout and then some!

Strength

Nothing to crazy to note. But I have not lost any yet due to dieting so thats a major plus.

Today's wrap up

Another good workout for sure!! Cant say enough about the energy provided by this stack. I am also really starting to see some drastic changes in body comp. I am looking leaner and leaner but just as full!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
11/12 9th workout Back

Hunger has been absolutely through the roof lately. Really sucks trying to diet when its like this but i guess i just have to push through. So far I have been nothing but impressed with AEN's stack and I am going to continue to use it after my first tub runs out.

Pump

Very full pump today. Whole body was very pumped actually. After my first exercise forearms were just screaming and extremely vascular.

Endurance

Again very good. Have not had a workout yet that is lacking in this department. Energy lasts entire workout and then some!

Strength

Nothing to crazy to note. But I have not lost any yet due to dieting so thats a major plus.

Today's wrap up

Another good workout for sure!! Cant say enough about the energy provided by this stack. I am also really starting to see some drastic changes in body comp. I am looking leaner and leaner but just as full!

WOOOHOOOO! :bb: body comp changes are always welcome :cool:

not losing strength on a cut is awesome....try not to lose ANY strength throughout the entire cut!

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/13 10th workout Legs

Well everything was going great till my final exercise. Real good strength, energy, focus... freakin everything. The plan was to end the workout with some drop sets of hack squat. I began warming up and after a couple warm up sets i realized the ol' knee was not going to hold up today. It sucked and was very frustrating.. I still got a decent workout in but I didn't get the ice cream and cherries at the end :(
Seems like every year.. once the cold starts to hit the joints begin to ache. Ill probabley make a purchase for some cissus very soon and hope it subsides.. otherwise ill just have to work around it I suppose.

Pump

Freakin awesome pumps! Quads were super blown out and so were the hams.

Energy'

Crazy as always!! This stack gives energy and just downright rage in the gym. My workout partner is loving the extra intensity i have been bringing :)

Endurance

Notice some good extra reps today when I was squeezin out the hams. Did notdo any cardio since I was slammin legs.. but the next coupld days it will be continued.

Wrap up

All in all... good workout. Just wish my joints would heal up!! But like always this stack performed as expected!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate when joint issues impact a workout.

Still looking solid though man, keep it up.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to stack is delivers :clap2: Joints can be a pain, just make sure they don't get in the way too much. Sometimes switching to some exercises that are easier on those joints will help too.

Just a heads up with the Cissus, don't be fooled by the 3-4 day analgesic feeling. Pain subsiding is not always a direct indication that the joint problems are gone, just a heads up.

onelife

onelife

Awards
hey guys... i am so so so sorry!!! My computer has finally **** the bed :( . But I am now back at school and I continued to log my workouts on the old school pen and pad :) I will try to get some of these posted up asap!!! The stack has been absolutely wonderful!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Onelife when is ur comp? Thats awesome of the AEN boys. Hey I am in contest mode for 2 years any hookups??:twisted:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
hey guys... i am so so so sorry!!! My computer has finally **** the bed :( . But I am now back at school and I continued to log my workouts on the old school pen and pad :) I will try to get some of these posted up asap!!! The stack has been absolutely wonderful!!
that's okay man! Glad the stack is still treating you well :cool:

Onelife when is ur comp? Thats awesome of the AEN boys. Hey I am in contest mode for 2 years any hookups?? :twisted:
How about you do my laundry Dwight?

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/14 11th workout Bi's Tri's

Initial Thoughts and notes

Stupid computer broke today :( .. So I am writing this all down on pen and pad and I will transfer it when I 1.get a new computer (not likely) 2. Find time to get into a computer lab (likely)
So far the stack has been awesome!!! I can really feel a huge burst of energy when I start taking the IntrA during my workouts. And so far, unlike all the other crap supplements out there.. it doesnt die off or get blunted with continue use.. might even get stronger from what I am noticing!!!

Energy
Energy again was incredible. I feel like a talk faster, go through sets faster, walk faster lol.. all of the above.. everything faster and with little to no fatigue.. awesome!!! Rest between sets feels like its not needed anymore.. and my partner is really starting to wonder what the heck is going on with me lol.

Strength
Definite notice is strength. No huge jumps in weight but little numbers here and there.. and thats all the matters in the long run.. after alll this sport aint no sprint!

Pump
Very comparable to a very very high dose of bcaas. Full body pumps are felt every time I sip on this stuff.

Additional notes
I have been popping my IntraX right after my weight workout and right before my cardio. I started doing this because cardio was really starting to suck only because I kept feeling sick to my stomach, fatiqued and light headed about 30 minutes into my cardio. Guess what. Ever since I started taking IntraX pre cardio I have not felt this one bit!! This makes cardio a dream now!!

Wrap up

Crazy endurance and energy.. and IntraX really helping me out in the cardio department. Im basically in love with this stack!!!!!!!!

onelife

onelife

Awards
11/15 Chest 12th workout

Never realized how much of a pain in the ass not having a computer is lol... guess we take it for granted how easy it is to type cause I am sick of using a notepad already hehe. The Aen stack... ya I want more!!!!!!

Energy
Today's workout was a complete joke. It's was a complete breeze as far as energy expended for me.. and we sure didn't take it easy. I almost have to be careful because I always want to go an extra set or two now... and without those added cals it can be a big no no as far as overtraining would go.

Strength
Went up a rep or two in my inclines today. Nothing else to really note here.

Pump
Full body as always :) Trying to nail chest alone isnt going to happen on this stuff, my chest tri's and shoulders were all fully blown!!!

My Cardio session:
Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!! And again... no more upset stomach feeling during it!!

Wrap up

Awesome workout!!! Have not had a bad one yet on this stuff. Chest looked huge and full. I was extremely vascular and hard too. I am really going to have to try to stay on this stack, im definitely loving it!!