Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

11/12 9th workout Back

Initial thoughts and notes

Hunger has been absolutely through the roof lately. Really sucks trying to diet when its like this but i guess i just have to push through. So far I have been nothing but impressed with AEN's stack and I am going to continue to use it after my first tub runs out.

Pump

Very full pump today. Whole body was very pumped actually. After my first exercise forearms were just screaming and extremely vascular.

Endurance

Again very good. Have not had a workout yet that is lacking in this department. Energy lasts entire workout and then some!

Strength

Nothing to crazy to note. But I have not lost any yet due to dieting so thats a major plus.

Today's wrap up

Another good workout for sure!! Cant say enough about the energy provided by this stack. I am also really starting to see some drastic changes in body comp. I am looking leaner and leaner but just as full!

2. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    11/12 9th workout Back

Hunger has been absolutely through the roof lately. Really sucks trying to diet when its like this but i guess i just have to push through. So far I have been nothing but impressed with AEN's stack and I am going to continue to use it after my first tub runs out.

Pump

Very full pump today. Whole body was very pumped actually. After my first exercise forearms were just screaming and extremely vascular.

Endurance

Again very good. Have not had a workout yet that is lacking in this department. Energy lasts entire workout and then some!

Strength

Nothing to crazy to note. But I have not lost any yet due to dieting so thats a major plus.

Today's wrap up

Another good workout for sure!! Cant say enough about the energy provided by this stack. I am also really starting to see some drastic changes in body comp. I am looking leaner and leaner but just as full!

WOOOHOOOO! :bb: body comp changes are always welcome

not losing strength on a cut is awesome....try not to lose ANY strength throughout the entire cut!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

11/13 10th workout Legs

Well everything was going great till my final exercise. Real good strength, energy, focus... freakin everything. The plan was to end the workout with some drop sets of hack squat. I began warming up and after a couple warm up sets i realized the ol' knee was not going to hold up today. It sucked and was very frustrating.. I still got a decent workout in but I didn't get the ice cream and cherries at the end
    Seems like every year.. once the cold starts to hit the joints begin to ache. Ill probabley make a purchase for some cissus very soon and hope it subsides.. otherwise ill just have to work around it I suppose.

Pump

Freakin awesome pumps! Quads were super blown out and so were the hams.

Energy'

Crazy as always!! This stack gives energy and just downright rage in the gym. My workout partner is loving the extra intensity i have been bringing

Endurance

Notice some good extra reps today when I was squeezin out the hams. Did notdo any cardio since I was slammin legs.. but the next coupld days it will be continued.

Wrap up

All in all... good workout. Just wish my joints would heal up!! But like always this stack performed as expected!!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.37%

I hate when joint issues impact a workout.

Still looking solid though man, keep it up.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glad to stack is delivers Joints can be a pain, just make sure they don't get in the way too much. Sometimes switching to some exercises that are easier on those joints will help too.

Just a heads up with the Cissus, don't be fooled by the 3-4 day analgesic feeling. Pain subsiding is not always a direct indication that the joint problems are gone, just a heads up.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

hey guys... i am so so so sorry!!! My computer has finally **** the bed . But I am now back at school and I continued to log my workouts on the old school pen and pad I will try to get some of these posted up asap!!! The stack has been absolutely wonderful!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Onelife when is ur comp? Thats awesome of the AEN boys. Hey I am in contest mode for 2 years any hookups??
  8. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hey guys... i am so so so sorry!!! My computer has finally **** the bed . But I am now back at school and I continued to log my workouts on the old school pen and pad I will try to get some of these posted up asap!!! The stack has been absolutely wonderful!!
    that's okay man! Glad the stack is still treating you well

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1
    Onelife when is ur comp? Thats awesome of the AEN boys. Hey I am in contest mode for 2 years any hookups??
    How about you do my laundry Dwight?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

11/14 11th workout Bi's Tri's

Initial Thoughts and notes

Stupid computer broke today .. So I am writing this all down on pen and pad and I will transfer it when I 1.get a new computer (not likely) 2. Find time to get into a computer lab (likely)
    So far the stack has been awesome!!! I can really feel a huge burst of energy when I start taking the IntrA during my workouts. And so far, unlike all the other crap supplements out there.. it doesnt die off or get blunted with continue use.. might even get stronger from what I am noticing!!!

Energy
    Energy again was incredible. I feel like a talk faster, go through sets faster, walk faster lol.. all of the above.. everything faster and with little to no fatigue.. awesome!!! Rest between sets feels like its not needed anymore.. and my partner is really starting to wonder what the heck is going on with me lol.

Strength
    Definite notice is strength. No huge jumps in weight but little numbers here and there.. and thats all the matters in the long run.. after alll this sport aint no sprint!

Pump
    Very comparable to a very very high dose of bcaas. Full body pumps are felt every time I sip on this stuff.

Additional notes
    I have been popping my IntraX right after my weight workout and right before my cardio. I started doing this because cardio was really starting to suck only because I kept feeling sick to my stomach, fatiqued and light headed about 30 minutes into my cardio. Guess what. Ever since I started taking IntraX pre cardio I have not felt this one bit!! This makes cardio a dream now!!

Wrap up

Crazy endurance and energy.. and IntraX really helping me out in the cardio department. Im basically in love with this stack!!!!!!!!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

11/15 Chest 12th workout

Never realized how much of a pain in the ass not having a computer is lol... guess we take it for granted how easy it is to type cause I am sick of using a notepad already hehe. The Aen stack... ya I want more!!!!!!

Energy
    Today's workout was a complete joke. It's was a complete breeze as far as energy expended for me.. and we sure didn't take it easy. I almost have to be careful because I always want to go an extra set or two now... and without those added cals it can be a big no no as far as overtraining would go.

Strength
    Went up a rep or two in my inclines today. Nothing else to really note here.

Pump
    Full body as always Trying to nail chest alone isnt going to happen on this stuff, my chest tri's and shoulders were all fully blown!!!

My Cardio session:
    Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!! And again... no more upset stomach feeling during it!!

Wrap up

Awesome workout!!! Have not had a bad one yet on this stuff. Chest looked huge and full. I was extremely vascular and hard too. I am really going to have to try to stay on this stack, im definitely loving it!!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

ill be putting the rest of in a short while!! gotta run to class im late as is!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

11/15 Chest 12th workout

Never realized how much of a pain in the ass not having a computer is lol... guess we take it for granted how easy it is to type cause I am sick of using a notepad already hehe. The Aen stack... ya I want more!!!!!!

Energy
    Today's workout was a complete joke. It's was a complete breeze as far as energy expended for me.. and we sure didn't take it easy. I almost have to be careful because I always want to go an extra set or two now... and without those added cals it can be a big no no as far as overtraining would go.

Strength
    Went up a rep or two in my inclines today. Nothing else to really note here.

Pump
    Full body as always Trying to nail chest alone isnt going to happen on this stuff, my chest tri's and shoulders were all fully blown!!!

My Cardio session:
    Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!! And again... no more upset stomach feeling during it!!

Wrap up

Awesome workout!!! Have not had a bad one yet on this stuff. Chest looked huge and full. I was extremely vascular and hard too. I am really going to have to try to stay on this stack, im definitely loving it!!
    awesome workout man! Keep it up!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.37%

Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!!
    Couldn't agree more. It is definitely the best benefit in my opinion, among others of course

Similar Forum Threads

1. Simmons goes toe to toe with Primordials 1-T TREN (Log)
    By simmons in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. Building a Better Body with AEN- IntrAbolic/IntraXcell
    By PumpYouUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 11:14 AM
  4. Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183