Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Hey man, if you really enjoy our stuff and honestly can't afford to keep using them through your whole contest prep, send me a PM in a few weeks and I'll send you a bottle of IXL from my personal stash

    Wow that is really generous!! I might have to take you up on that offer... we will see what the grocery bill turns out to be Cause I hate cutting into another brothers stash!!

  2. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    What a guy^^^

    Onelife I am thrilled to see you enjoying the products so much, looking forward to your workouts in the future.

    Any pics gonna be posted?
    I usually dont start getting pics taken till deep into it.. maybe like 5 or 6 weeks out.. hows that sound
  3. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    647

    Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    Wow that is really generous!! I might have to take you up on that offer... we will see what the grocery bill turns out to be Cause I hate cutting into another brothers stash!!
    Dont worry about it man

    Just let me know!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    11/7 6th workout Bi's/Tri's


    Thoughts and notes

    Still continueing through my precontest.. and 11/7 was the first day of decent cardio. I was looking forward to seeing how much IntrA and IntraX helped out. I also was anxious to see how full I could get the guns on this stuff.. I wasnt disappointed in either of these categories!

    Appearance

    Wow Im already noticing a huge difference in the way im looking! Very tight, leaning out some, and still extremely full and vascular! The combonation of my precontest diet, IntrA and IntraX are making me change already! So pumped to see what several more weeks will bring


    Recovery

    Recovery from these two products is definitely one of there highlights! Without major cals consumed and extremely intense sets I should be a lot more sore than what I am. Really like this aspect a lot!!

    Endurance

    Again awesome!! Workouts are still a breeze, it should be very interesting to see how this stuff works when the carbs get a little lower!! Like I stated before these two products help majorly when doing my cardio sessions!! I get major energy from them throughout the session.


    Pump

    Insane!!! I always have good pumps in my arms and this combo makes them even more off the charts. I was extremely vascular and at one point during preacher curls I almost felt like I was going to cramp up.. crazy!!

    Today's wrap up

    Chest is next. Bi's tris were awesome!! Endurance and energy on this stuff is is definitely my favorite effect they give. Check back later... I'm sure chest will go very well!!:bb3:
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    I usually dont start getting pics taken till deep into it.. maybe like 5 or 6 weeks out.. hows that sound
    sounds great


    So glad to hear you're enjoying the products so much
  6. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    totally enjoying them!! thank you guys for the awesome opportunity!
  7. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    11/8 7th workout Chest

    Thoughts and notes

    Everything is going great so far. Plenty of energy throughout the day, workouts are going well, and cardio is kicked in. Really diggin these products! Still trying to figure out a good appetite suppresent for later on in the day/ night; stomach gets a little hungry.

    Strength
    Strength was good. Nothing to crazy to note though. All lifts seemed to stay in the normal reps and weight though so no complaints here.

    Recovery
    Recovery from arm day was very impressive. Felt way less soreness than which is great!!

    Energy
    Had some major energy and focus today... it seems to be an all the time occurence now that this stuff is really kickin in! Gotta love it!

    Pump
    Nothing impressive here. Just the normal. It may have something to do with a little lower carb intake for the day.

    Today's wrap up
    Another good day using these products. Nothing to get too worked up about but training and cardio still went well. Hittin up shoulders next so keep your eyes open.
  8. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    647

    what appetite suppresents have you used in the past?
  9. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    11/9 8th workout Shoulders

    Initial thoughts and notes
    Everything is going to plan!! I apologize for the delay in logs. I have been super busy with school lately, but I have just recently gotten a little bit of break in between tests.. so it will give me the opportunity to put some time into this. Diet is going just fine, strength has been good, still feeling major endurance and energy throughout workouts and cardio.


    Pump

    Friday's shoulder workout gave me an incredible pump. All three heads felt extremely full. Again I was very vacular.

    Energy and Endurance
    Awesome!! I really can't use anything else to describe it. I am at maintance cals... my training partner being at a major surplus. Towards the end of the workout my partner tells me his tank is on E and he is going to sit out the last set or two. lol Felt pretty good to hear this because it felt like I had only begun


    Strength

    It was definitely noticable for this shoulder workout. We went heavier than normal and I was really impressed with some of the weight I was moving around.

    Today's Wrap up

    ENERGY..ENERGY.. ENERGY.. basically wraps it up!! If you want a product that will get you through your workout with ease I highly recommend IntrA and IntraX!!

  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    Don't worry man, i totally hear ya on school obligations.

    That's awesome you had more endurance than him, things seem to be going well
  11. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    11/12 9th workout Back


    Initial thoughts and notes

    Hunger has been absolutely through the roof lately. Really sucks trying to diet when its like this but i guess i just have to push through. So far I have been nothing but impressed with AEN's stack and I am going to continue to use it after my first tub runs out.

    Pump

    Very full pump today. Whole body was very pumped actually. After my first exercise forearms were just screaming and extremely vascular.

    Endurance

    Again very good. Have not had a workout yet that is lacking in this department. Energy lasts entire workout and then some!

    Strength

    Nothing to crazy to note. But I have not lost any yet due to dieting so thats a major plus.

    Today's wrap up

    Another good workout for sure!! Cant say enough about the energy provided by this stack. I am also really starting to see some drastic changes in body comp. I am looking leaner and leaner but just as full!
  12. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    647

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    11/12 9th workout Back


    Initial thoughts and notes

    Hunger has been absolutely through the roof lately. Really sucks trying to diet when its like this but i guess i just have to push through. So far I have been nothing but impressed with AEN's stack and I am going to continue to use it after my first tub runs out.

    Pump

    Very full pump today. Whole body was very pumped actually. After my first exercise forearms were just screaming and extremely vascular.

    Endurance

    Again very good. Have not had a workout yet that is lacking in this department. Energy lasts entire workout and then some!

    Strength

    Nothing to crazy to note. But I have not lost any yet due to dieting so thats a major plus.

    Today's wrap up

    Another good workout for sure!! Cant say enough about the energy provided by this stack. I am also really starting to see some drastic changes in body comp. I am looking leaner and leaner but just as full!

    WOOOHOOOO! :bb: body comp changes are always welcome

    not losing strength on a cut is awesome....try not to lose ANY strength throughout the entire cut!
  13. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    11/13 10th workout Legs

    Initial thoughts and notes

    Well everything was going great till my final exercise. Real good strength, energy, focus... freakin everything. The plan was to end the workout with some drop sets of hack squat. I began warming up and after a couple warm up sets i realized the ol' knee was not going to hold up today. It sucked and was very frustrating.. I still got a decent workout in but I didn't get the ice cream and cherries at the end
    Seems like every year.. once the cold starts to hit the joints begin to ache. Ill probabley make a purchase for some cissus very soon and hope it subsides.. otherwise ill just have to work around it I suppose.

    Pump

    Freakin awesome pumps! Quads were super blown out and so were the hams.

    Energy'

    Crazy as always!! This stack gives energy and just downright rage in the gym. My workout partner is loving the extra intensity i have been bringing

    Endurance

    Notice some good extra reps today when I was squeezin out the hams. Did notdo any cardio since I was slammin legs.. but the next coupld days it will be continued.


    Wrap up

    All in all... good workout. Just wish my joints would heal up!! But like always this stack performed as expected!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    I hate when joint issues impact a workout.

    Still looking solid though man, keep it up.
  15. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    Glad to stack is delivers Joints can be a pain, just make sure they don't get in the way too much. Sometimes switching to some exercises that are easier on those joints will help too.

    Just a heads up with the Cissus, don't be fooled by the 3-4 day analgesic feeling. Pain subsiding is not always a direct indication that the joint problems are gone, just a heads up.
  16. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    hey guys... i am so so so sorry!!! My computer has finally **** the bed . But I am now back at school and I continued to log my workouts on the old school pen and pad I will try to get some of these posted up asap!!! The stack has been absolutely wonderful!!
  17. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    1064

    Onelife when is ur comp? Thats awesome of the AEN boys. Hey I am in contest mode for 2 years any hookups??
  18. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    647

    Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    hey guys... i am so so so sorry!!! My computer has finally **** the bed . But I am now back at school and I continued to log my workouts on the old school pen and pad I will try to get some of these posted up asap!!! The stack has been absolutely wonderful!!
    that's okay man! Glad the stack is still treating you well

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1
    Onelife when is ur comp? Thats awesome of the AEN boys. Hey I am in contest mode for 2 years any hookups??
    How about you do my laundry Dwight?
  19. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    11/14 11th workout Bi's Tri's

    Initial Thoughts and notes

    Stupid computer broke today .. So I am writing this all down on pen and pad and I will transfer it when I 1.get a new computer (not likely) 2. Find time to get into a computer lab (likely)
    So far the stack has been awesome!!! I can really feel a huge burst of energy when I start taking the IntrA during my workouts. And so far, unlike all the other crap supplements out there.. it doesnt die off or get blunted with continue use.. might even get stronger from what I am noticing!!!

    Energy
    Energy again was incredible. I feel like a talk faster, go through sets faster, walk faster lol.. all of the above.. everything faster and with little to no fatigue.. awesome!!! Rest between sets feels like its not needed anymore.. and my partner is really starting to wonder what the heck is going on with me lol.

    Strength
    Definite notice is strength. No huge jumps in weight but little numbers here and there.. and thats all the matters in the long run.. after alll this sport aint no sprint!


    Pump
    Very comparable to a very very high dose of bcaas. Full body pumps are felt every time I sip on this stuff.

    Additional notes
    I have been popping my IntraX right after my weight workout and right before my cardio. I started doing this because cardio was really starting to suck only because I kept feeling sick to my stomach, fatiqued and light headed about 30 minutes into my cardio. Guess what. Ever since I started taking IntraX pre cardio I have not felt this one bit!! This makes cardio a dream now!!

    Wrap up

    Crazy endurance and energy.. and IntraX really helping me out in the cardio department. Im basically in love with this stack!!!!!!!!
  20. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    11/15 Chest 12th workout

    Initial thoughts and notes

    Never realized how much of a pain in the ass not having a computer is lol... guess we take it for granted how easy it is to type cause I am sick of using a notepad already hehe. The Aen stack... ya I want more!!!!!!

    Energy
    Today's workout was a complete joke. It's was a complete breeze as far as energy expended for me.. and we sure didn't take it easy. I almost have to be careful because I always want to go an extra set or two now... and without those added cals it can be a big no no as far as overtraining would go.

    Strength
    Went up a rep or two in my inclines today. Nothing else to really note here.

    Pump
    Full body as always Trying to nail chest alone isnt going to happen on this stuff, my chest tri's and shoulders were all fully blown!!!

    My Cardio session:
    Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!! And again... no more upset stomach feeling during it!!

    Wrap up

    Awesome workout!!! Have not had a bad one yet on this stuff. Chest looked huge and full. I was extremely vascular and hard too. I am really going to have to try to stay on this stack, im definitely loving it!!
  21. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    ill be putting the rest of in a short while!! gotta run to class im late as is!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    647

    Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    11/15 Chest 12th workout

    Initial thoughts and notes

    Never realized how much of a pain in the ass not having a computer is lol... guess we take it for granted how easy it is to type cause I am sick of using a notepad already hehe. The Aen stack... ya I want more!!!!!!

    Energy
    Today's workout was a complete joke. It's was a complete breeze as far as energy expended for me.. and we sure didn't take it easy. I almost have to be careful because I always want to go an extra set or two now... and without those added cals it can be a big no no as far as overtraining would go.

    Strength
    Went up a rep or two in my inclines today. Nothing else to really note here.

    Pump
    Full body as always Trying to nail chest alone isnt going to happen on this stuff, my chest tri's and shoulders were all fully blown!!!

    My Cardio session:
    Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!! And again... no more upset stomach feeling during it!!

    Wrap up

    Awesome workout!!! Have not had a bad one yet on this stuff. Chest looked huge and full. I was extremely vascular and hard too. I am really going to have to try to stay on this stack, im definitely loving it!!
    awesome workout man! Keep it up!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!!
    Couldn't agree more. It is definitely the best benefit in my opinion, among others of course
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Simmons goes toe to toe with Primordials 1-T TREN (Log)
    By simmons in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:14 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. Building a Better Body with AEN- IntrAbolic/IntraXcell
    By PumpYouUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 10:14 AM
  4. Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:36 PM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 02:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.