CorpKiller's NOS Ether + DT Hardcore Log
- 11-12-2007, 02:52 PM
- 11-12-2007, 03:04 PM
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Muscle Density/Hardening:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:
I'll be adopting Joebo's style of logging as it reads very well. This is from his Drive and R4W log. Check it out, it is pretty good.
- 11-12-2007, 03:07 PM
11-12-2007, 03:59 PM
It's a good template. Easy to read.
11-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Day 15, 11/13/07
• Dose: 2 DTHC this AM. Pre-workout, 2 DTHC and 1 scoop Nos Ether. Will take 1 DTHC 2 AM.
• Strength: Legs, Biceps, Abs. All worked very hard and did about 15 min/bodypart. Legs are responding very well, and the squats have been good to me. Bicpes still pumped and eft the gym about 2.5 hrs ago.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Slight noticeable change in midsection.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Feeling really good. Never have been really vascular.
• Endurance: After weights and Abs, 200 decline crunches straight thru, tried an HIIT workout on the stationary bike. I am used to longer cardio but stuck with the HIIT and did it for 10 mins, then cooled down with a slow 5 mins. Went really well, and I think it was a good addition to ending the day of legs.
• Aggression: Not much.
• Focus: Clear.
• Libido: Same as always. Trying not to use it for that.
• Muscle Density/Hardening: Definitely harder. My quads are really responding well. I consider it both the "supps" and squats. I researched and read alot that squats help to release the natural Test.
• Overall Energy: Outstanding
• Personal Commentary: I have increasd the dosage and water. I am eager to see where I end up at the end of this cycle, "Lord willing and the river doesn't rise!" So far so good.
11-15-2007, 02:12 AM
Dose: 2 DTCH AM,
Pre-WO 2 DTHC and 2 Scoops Nos Ether. Post WO 2 Scoosp Nos Ether
• Strength: Good. Can tell there is an increase in overall performance.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps are excellent.
• Endurance: Improving daily. Keep wanting to spend more time w/ the weights.
• Aggression: Nothing other than w/ the weights.
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Improving
• Overall Energy: Noticeable improvements daily.
• Personal Commentary:
Feeling as though the stack is really beginning to kick in.
11-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Day 17. Feeling really good today other than a cough and my sinuses acting up a bit. Today is a long cardio, abs day. Yesterday was shoulders, back, abs and 37 mins on the bike.
Dosage will be non weight day.
I noticed my waistline is really flat, and my abs seem to be improving.
I have above average size for height and weight, but by no means 'am I very big: 5'10 and 184. Since I am days away from 38, my waist has been bigger, but in the grand scheme of things, if I could maintain my size and really get my abs going then that is where I want to be. We'll see. But it is good to know that the supplements are seem to be getting me where I want to be. I have increased my cardio. I wonder if that is alot to do with it?
11-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Dang this log must be boring.
11-15-2007, 02:30 PM
11-15-2007, 05:17 PM
I am curious as to your thougths on Ether at this point as it has ingredients to where the effects should be pretty noticeable immedidately.
11-17-2007, 02:32 AM
I'm following your log, you're doing some awsome workouts man. Keep it up.
11-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Sometimes there's no point replying in a log as it just clutters it up.............. like this, still I hope you feel more love now
11-19-2007, 12:52 AM
I am feeling very much love !!!!!! i just got back from weekend trip to Gatlinburg, TN. I will catch up with the log tomorrow, but I must say I REALLY noticed myself when I got out of the shower! Nope, not in that way
But when I got out there was a noticeable increase in my quads, definition as well. also my mid section looked reasonably trimmer.
11-20-2007, 09:19 AM
• Dose: 2DTHC in the AM, 1 scoop NE. 2 DTHC pre workput and 2 scoops NE. 1 scoop NE post work out and in the PM 1 DTCH.
• Strength: Legs still kicking in today. Stronger.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Feeling leaner than ever.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Good pumps all the time
• Endurance:I did Legs, chest, Biceps and Triceps and Abs in the gym today. Had lots of energy leftover.
• Aggression:none except in the gym
• Libido:same as always
• Muscle Density/Hardening: pretty lean and hard
• Overall Energy:very good
• Personal Commentary:I think this stuff is really beginning t kick in a bit. There seems to be slight improvement on a consistent basis.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ari4216 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 197Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:24 PM
- By LatSpread in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 12-03-2008, 08:30 PM
- By Fabulous One in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 73Last Post: 04-20-2008, 10:03 PM
- By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-19-2007, 04:03 PM