CorpKiller's NOS Ether + DT Hardcore Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    after day 10 I would go to 2/2/1
    I will.

2. Day 10.

I really blew legs out of the water today! Increased the Leg Press another plate on each side. Haven't been this heavy in about 5-6 years. Did alot of reps warming up then hit this weight for about 6-8. Hack Squats with 4 plates on each side. Felt pretty good and I can really tell my legs are responding well to the heavier weight and supps.

I took a DTHC around 12:30 AM. Took the DTHC with extra
    H2O this AM and then 2 with my double scoop of Nos Ether. Its taste will grow on you, so give it time.

Did Biceps and for the past 4-5 yrs I would normally train with DB Curls at about 24-30 lbs. Used 40s to day with ease. Started with 20, 25, 40 with no breaks to get warmed-up.

Did about 5 exercises for 3-4 sets b/c I was feeling good on my biceps. also worked shoulders really well and back also. Hit all 4 bodyparts with ease and had energy to spare. If I has time to spare I would have gotten my abs in as well.

My right pac felt strained last week so that is why I haven't written about training chest. Time to isolate and work my way back into it tomorrow. 10 days off I should be fine to do chest. Hasn't felt tender or strained at all. Maybeht esupps are assisting in its healing. Nothing torn, just felt a little strained on a heavy bench set. I let it ease back onto my chest until a spotter pulled it off. I felt if I would have pushed thru, then I may have hurt something for real. anyway, it hurt my pride, but I think I was smart about it.

Really cranked up the H2O today.

Mood is still great! Lots of energy at the gym. Tomorrow is cardio and chest with abs.

Saturday will be solely cardio and yard work. Probably a 45 minute slow run at around 9 min/mile.

I think my quads are really benefitting from the supps and the midsection as well.

Any advice so far????????
    •   

3. Day 11

November 9

1 DTHC in the AM. 2 DTHC pre-workout with 2 scoops Nos Ether.

I worked Chest today. I have to go light here lately as my right pec has been somewhat strained due to over doing it about 11 days ago. I had a pretty good chest workout though. I diversified my exercises, changed it up a bit. Afterwards, I rode the staionary bike for 20 minutes for a good sweat then hit a quick abs super-set of Hanging Leg Raises and weighted crunches for three rounds of 15-20 reps each and no rest.

Daughter has had a cold so I was feeling "run down" myself. Not much else to say. Ate too many sweats today as it is Friday and I allow myself a rest day from watching my caloric and sugar intake.

I missed CD's input so tomorrow, Day 12 I will up my dosage.

4. Day 12, 11/10/07 Cardio Day. Gonna do it later, before the Gamecocks play Florida. I feel like a woman cheated on this year when it comes to the Gamecocks. All the way to #6 and then just start giving it all away. I felt like they teased me with success this year then pulled the carpet out from under me. Oh well.

We took my daughter to the doc this AM. We thought she had a bad case of pink eye. Got her some drops and something for her cold. I have a cough myself. It isn't bad but I hope it gets better soon.

Just got around to being able to take my first DTCH of the day along with a scoop of Nos Ether. Will get them all in later. I also will start CD's advice in his most recent post.

I weighed myself at the doc and fully clothed it read 189lbs. I guess that means about 184 as I was wearing two shirts, shoes, and my jeans and had been drinking a Diet Mtn. Dew prior to the appointment. Felt pretty good about that weight b/c last year I was about 5-10 lbs heavier and it was all fat around my gut. It wasn't exactly ugly but not pretty either. I now look very lean in the mirror compared to last year, my abs showing a bit and I would wager to say that my bodyfat has dropped a few. Guess it would be around 16-18%. I am 5'10", 38 as of next week so I am feeling pretty good for a late 30s type of guy.

My workout today? I am probably going to go for a slow 9 min/mile run run for approx 45 mins to an hour. I need to up my cardio for a bit b/c I am going to Gatlinburg next weekend and 'am really gonna let my diet go for a couple of days.

5. I am beginning to look ahead as to what I need to do after finishing this stack. Do I take some time off of supp'g or just use take some protein?

6. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    I am beginning to look ahead as to what I need to do after finishing this stack. Do I take some time off of supp'g or just use take some protein?
    what does your "sups" consist of now? Protein and everything? Before this stack what were you using. Are you taking ETHER post workout?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    what does your "sups" consist of now? Protein and everything? Before this stack what were you using. Are you taking ETHER post workout?
    Nothing prior to this. Yes, ether post work-out. No protein just protein in my diet and only the DTHC and Nos Ether.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Nothing prior to this. Yes, ether post work-out. No protein just protein in my diet and only the DTHC and Nos Ether.
    i would stay on protein and a bulk creatine such as mag. creatine chelate, kre-alk.

9. Day 13, 11/11/07

Happy Veteran's Day to those who have and are serving.

Cardio day, so the usual off work-out day dosage.

Ran for 43 minutes at a 9-10 min/mile pace.
  10. Day 14, 11/12/07

I am off this AM for Veteran's Day federal holiday, so as the wife and kid were leaving for the daycare and school (wife teaches 8th graders) I went to the gym.
    Prior to leaving I did one scoop of Nos Ether and 2 DTHC.

Hit chest and triceps at the gym really good. Not too heavy due to the strain about 2 weeks ago, but it is feeling good. Went moderately light and increased my reps. Did 5-6 exercise for each bodypart. Did an abdominal circuit. I left the gym feeling like I could have done a few more bodyparts, but I had to come home and do some work. As soon as I got home I cut the grass for hopefully the last time until March. Then I blew some leaves in the back yard. I came inside and did another scoop of Nos Ether. I continue with my DTHC throughout the day. I am feeling really good here lately. I have alot of energy when it comes to training in the gym and do not get exhausted like I used to when I would work 3-4 bodyparts and abs on top of theat. I look forward to seeing the results as I up the dosage a bit.

My mood is really good. I get snappy at things like I used to.

•   

11. Day 14 cont'd: Ran for 26 mins.

12. • Dose:
    • Strength:
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp:
    • Pumps/Vascularity:
    • Endurance:
    • Aggression:
    • Focus:
    • Libido:
    • Muscle Density/Hardening:
    • Overall Energy:
    • Personal Commentary:

I'll be adopting Joebo's style of logging as it reads very well. This is from his Drive and R4W log. Check it out, it is pretty good.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Dose:
    Strength:
    Bodyweight/Body Comp:
    Pumps/Vascularity:
    Endurance:
    Aggression:
    Focus:
    Libido:
    Muscle Density/Hardening:
    Overall Energy:
    Personal Commentary:

I'll be adopting Joebo's style of logging as it reads very well. This is from his Drive and R4W log. Check it out, it is pretty good.
    yeah I like that format.

14. It's a good template. Easy to read.

15. Day 15, 11/13/07

• Dose: 2 DTHC this AM. Pre-workout, 2 DTHC and 1 scoop Nos Ether. Will take 1 DTHC 2 AM.

• Strength: Legs, Biceps, Abs. All worked very hard and did about 15 min/bodypart. Legs are responding very well, and the squats have been good to me. Bicpes still pumped and eft the gym about 2.5 hrs ago.

• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Slight noticeable change in midsection.

• Pumps/Vascularity: Feeling really good. Never have been really vascular.

• Endurance: After weights and Abs, 200 decline crunches straight thru, tried an HIIT workout on the stationary bike. I am used to longer cardio but stuck with the HIIT and did it for 10 mins, then cooled down with a slow 5 mins. Went really well, and I think it was a good addition to ending the day of legs.

• Aggression: Not much.
    • Focus: Clear.
    • Libido: Same as always. Trying not to use it for that.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Definitely harder. My quads are really responding well. I consider it both the "supps" and squats. I researched and read alot that squats help to release the natural Test.
    • Overall Energy: Outstanding
    • Personal Commentary: I have increasd the dosage and water. I am eager to see where I end up at the end of this cycle, "Lord willing and the river doesn't rise!" So far so good.
  16. Day 16

Dose: 2 DTCH AM,

Pre-WO 2 DTHC and 2 Scoops Nos Ether. Post WO 2 Scoosp Nos Ether

Strength: Good. Can tell there is an increase in overall performance.

Bodyweight/Body Comp:

Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps are e****lent.

Endurance: Improving daily. Keep wanting to spend more time w/ the weights.

Aggression: Nothing other than w/ the weights.

Focus:Same

Libido:Same

Muscle Density/Hardening:Improving

Overall Energy: Noticeable improvements daily.

Personal Commentary:
    Feeling as though the stack is really beginning to kick in.

17. Day 17. Feeling really good today other than a cough and my sinuses acting up a bit. Today is a long cardio, abs day. Yesterday was shoulders, back, abs and 37 mins on the bike.
    Dosage will be non weight day.

I noticed my waistline is really flat, and my abs seem to be improving.

I have above average size for height and weight, but by no means 'am I very big: 5'10 and 184. Since I am days away from 38, my waist has been bigger, but in the grand scheme of things, if I could maintain my size and really get my abs going then that is where I want to be. We'll see. But it is good to know that the supplements are seem to be getting me where I want to be. I have increased my cardio. I wonder if that is alot to do with it?

18. Dang this log must be boring.

19. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Dang this log must be boring.
    Nahh people dont normally comment that much on GET DIESEL logs, here and at bb.com. Its the same thing over and over, the products work......and my testers normally dont do those those hyped up, placebo logs.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Dang this log must be boring.
    Well part of the problem is with test boosters in particular, they take about two weeks to kick in so you are essentially in the first phase of your log, then second phase is just starting and this is where you will see results and probably mroe commentary. I for one love this log and all of the logs Chuck Diesel has been sponsoring, I stole the same logging format and it is a much easier read.

I am curious as to your thougths on Ether at this point as it has ingredients to where the effects should be pretty noticeable immedidately.

21. I'm following your log, you're doing some awsome workouts man. Keep it up.

22. Sometimes there's no point replying in a log as it just clutters it up.............. like this, still I hope you feel more love now

23. I am feeling very much love !!!!!! i just got back from weekend trip to Gatlinburg, TN. I will catch up with the log tomorrow, but I must say I REALLY noticed myself when I got out of the shower! Nope, not in that way
    But when I got out there was a noticeable increase in my quads, definition as well. also my mid section looked reasonably trimmer.

24. Day 21

• Dose: 2DTHC in the AM, 1 scoop NE. 2 DTHC pre workput and 2 scoops NE. 1 scoop NE post work out and in the PM 1 DTCH.
    • Strength: Legs still kicking in today. Stronger.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Feeling leaner than ever.
    • Pumps/Vascularity:Good pumps all the time
    • Endurance:I did Legs, chest, Biceps and Triceps and Abs in the gym today. Had lots of energy leftover.
    • Aggression:none except in the gym
    • Focus:clear
    • Libido:same as always
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: pretty lean and hard
    • Overall Energy:very good
    • Personal Commentary:I think this stuff is really beginning t kick in a bit. There seems to be slight improvement on a consistent basis.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 197
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:24 PM
  2. Nos Ether Fall 08' Logged
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 08:30 PM
  3. Hairy Chest Log- DTHC, NOS Ether, R4W, Testofen, T-Force
    By Fabulous One in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 10:03 PM
  4. Unsponsored NOS Ether Log/ Diesel Test Hardcore Stack