CorpKiller's NOS Ether + DT Hardcore Log

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got mine from the recent sale. Here goes.......

5'10" and 175 lbs.

Bodyfat? Don't know but last time check it was around the 17% range.

Body type: Could be either an endo or ectomorph depending on who is making the determination. Endo, but a little on the leaner side.

History: No real supps since 2000 2001. Creatine, but bought a cheap brad at Sam's Club. Been lifting since 1986 and began cardio before entering the Army in 1993. Kept it all up and never stopped.

Lift 3-4x per week. Cardio 4x per week run, EFX or stationary bike.

Maxes? Don't know. I don't get on much of a routine as I try to keep it changed up all the time so my body won't get used to anything like the old routines. I guess my Bench is around 250. I don't squat, just leg press and hack squats.

Abs try to everyday.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1.

Took my first dose of NOS Ether. Didn't taste good to me at all. I think I will chill it a little next time. Getting ready to take my first DTHC pill. They look like horse pills.

My stomach is rumbling, but we'll see.

Going to go running in a few for about 30-35 minutes, then head to the gym about an hour after that.

Going to train Chest, Triceps, abs.

Wednesday will be devoted to Legs and some Biceps with abs and some more cardio.

The way I am feeling is that I will go "balls to the wall" in the gym to really see my limits.

Thanks,
EH

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine from the recent sale. Here goes.......

5'10" and 175 lbs.

Bodyfat? Don't know but last time check it was around the 17% range.

Body type: Could be either an endo or ectomorph depending on who is making the determination. Endo, but a little on the leaner side.

History: No real supps since 2000 2001. Creatine, but bought a cheap brad at Sam's Club. Been lifting since 1986 and began cardio before entering the Army in 1993. Kept it all up and never stopped.

Lift 3-4x per week. Cardio 4x per week run, EFX or stationary bike.

Maxes? Don't know. I don't get on much of a routine as I try to keep it changed up all the time so my body won't get used to anything like the old routines. I guess my Bench is around 250. I don't squat, just leg press and hack squats.

Abs try to everyday.

u should try to start squating. Leg presses/hack squats don't compare to the real deal.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know.

u should try to start squating. Leg presses/hack squats don't compare to the real deal.
I used to be into heavy full squatting then went into the military with the 82d and all the running got me to where I could not even hit parallel anymore. Don't know why that happ'd.
I concur, Squats are the king of exercises in my opinion. Maybe I'll try to start them again.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
this should be an excellent stack. good luck

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks

this should be an excellent stack. good luck
I am feeling pretty pumped right now aftr my workout. Maybe it is a psychological effect but since my body is not used to supps then it may be the real deal.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Tension is tension bro, as long as he is using compound exercises I dont think squats will make much of a difference

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2. Last night I slept pretty good. My biceps seem to feel pumped all the time, if not pumped then feeling pretty tight. The Nos Ether tastes better this time around. 2 scoops with 20 ozs. I feel diff inside my body. I can tell that at intervals, esp after taking the DTHC that I feel as though my core body temp feels elavated. Not feverish, just warmer. It is not bad, but just different.

I did legs/abs in the gym today. I feel as though i can handle more on the leg press than usual, and that is after many reps on the leg extensions, leg curls, hack squats. Did some light deadlifting. I haven't done those in probably 12-15 years. Taking it easy on those. Took my 2nd DTHC after the workout this afternoon. I took the rest of the day off from work b/c the wife and I are taking the daughter "The Little Mermaid" to Church for Trunk or Treat and the Fall Festival. She is 3.5 and started playing Basketball this week at church. They all really don't know what they are doing but she kept up with all the other boys and did really good. Kept her hands in the air like a good defender!

I know I haven't drank as much water as I should in the past, but w/ taking the supps and how it requires 10-20 ozs each time, my water intake has gone up tremendously.

No change in libido yet.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck Corp, I love NOS ETHER.

Tension is tension bro, as long as he is using compound exercises I dont think squats will make much of a difference
I agree. It is obviously a great exercise, but if someone cannot perform it, you can still compensate with other exercises.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Good luck Corp, I love NOS ETHER.

I agree. It is obviously a great exercise, but if someone cannot perform it, you can still compensate with other exercises.
Thanks man! i apreciate it! I think this will be a good change for the better!

Leg Presses were two 4 plates more than I usually put on there. It felt good with 8 reps easy. If all goes well, I will try two more plates next week.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, I should have got DTH, such a good price, but I missed out because it went on sale the day after my order shipped.

I don't notice anything untill day 3 or 4 with test boosters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Corp-

I used to have knee issues for awhile before b/c I played soccer a lot. Try working your way into squats with the smith machine first if you want then to freeweights. I did squats for awhile on the smith machine before I started freeweighting them due to knee problems. Good log. Subscribed.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3.

sub,

on workout days take 2 of your DTH for that day with ur NOS ETHER pre-workout.
Thanks CD for the advice. I will go with the above. Actually thanks everybody for all the support and input.

Did not work out today, off day and after work man came by to measure the floors for hardwood and linoleum in the kitchen.

My body temp seem elavated like i said in an earlier post but it isn't bad, just a little different.

Ok, I do not know if it is all the water I have been consuming, but here goes..... I really noticed some separation and "leaness" (if that is a word????) in my midsection this morning when I awoke, and believe you me, last night, I was bloated when I went to bed. I was "dog tired" at 9:35 PM. I couln'dt keep my eyes open to watch the next episode of the Ultimate Fighter much less finish wathcing the Sanford and Son episode where Fred gets a pool table for his birthday. I slept like a rock. Pretty deep sleep too. I awoke feeling like I needed much more.

My libido hasn't changed, but I do feel the need to be a little more affectionate with my wife. Interesting though.

I am really excited about the leaness showing through around my abs. Makes me want to work them even harder. Guess I will....

Let you guys know tomorrow. Finished with day three...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
In 99% percent of the logs people notice DTH makes them leaner, esp in the mid-section. You will feel warm on it also.

what dosage are you running?

When you update this, if you please, can you put what day you are on and your dosage for the sups that day (like 2 DTam, 1 scoop NOS ETHER, 2 DT mid-day, 1 scoop ether....etc)

I know this isnt a sponsored log I was just asking because it easy to follow and see at what does and how far in did the product kick in for the logger.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4. 11/2/07

Did not get to post due to internet down.

Thanks for all the advice. Took 2 DTHC w/ my pre-workout 2 scoops of Nos Ether.

Work out was good. Felt pumped, but especially after about 20 minutes of leaving the gym.

Did 20 mins on the bike then Biceps, shoulders and Triceps.

I am trying "less is better," than doing about 15 sets per body-part. I reduced to around 12 sets. Mainly compound exercises and 200 decline crunches straight.

Increasing my water intake as well.

sorry for the short post.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/3/07 Day 5.

Off day.

Did the off day dosage.

Increased water intake.

Sleep is very good and warmed up to the wife today = I could defintely tell a difference there that wasn't noticeable before.

I felt a little puffy around the midsection maybe b/c of the extra water, but still looked leaner despite feeling bloated.

Again, sorry for the brief post.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/4/07 Day 6.

Cardio day dosage. Still increased water intake.

Ran for 33 minutes outside. Kinda slow pace: 9-10 min/mile.

Went running right after a quick nap this afternoon so I was stiff for about 10 minutes of the run. I will do abs tonight after I go to church.

This stuff makes me want to eat better. For about the last year, I have improved my eating habits altogether, and allowing myself one day a week to eat all the junk food and fast food I want. Other days I usually eat healthy. Kind of a high protein diet and minimal starches, except natural sugars in fruit, but I don't go overboard on veggies etc.

My mood is good. I like taking my DTHC at the same time as my NOS Ether, per CD's advice. It helps me keep my dosing on track.

Temperature hasn't been as elevated as it was last week. I told my wife I was supplementing and she did not mind. I told her I got it on sale too.

A friend told me friday night at a restaurant that I looked pumped up and filled out, so that was a good to hear.

Out for now.

Thanks for all the advice and support.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes

In 99% percent of the logs people notice DTH makes them leaner, esp in the mid-section. You will feel warm on it also.

what dosage are you running?

When you update this, if you please, can you put what day you are on and your dosage for the sups that day (like 2 DTam, 1 scoop NOS ETHER, 2 DT mid-day, 1 scoop ether....etc)

I know this isnt a sponsored log I was just asking because it easy to follow and see at what does and how far in did the product kick in for the logger.
I'll try to put the dosage on it next day. Thanks for the input.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Corp-

I used to have knee issues for awhile before b/c I played soccer a lot. Try working your way into squats with the smith machine first if you want then to freeweights. I did squats for awhile on the smith machine before I started freeweighting them due to knee problems. Good log. Subscribed.
I used to squat all the time, wide stance, narrow stance, high reps, low reps, ATG, slow squats, speed squats, you name it I did it, the only problem was that indeed my legs grew much stronger, they never really got any bigger. I recently replaced squats with leg presses and my legs have been growing like weeds. In most cases I agree squats are a great exercise, but everyone's body is a bit different and some exercises work better for some people than others.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Corp Killer its nice to see someone else in my position. Trying to figure out the sup. game is expensive and time consuming. Its hard to know whats what when you not 22 years old and jamed full of test. to begin with. I turned 38 in sept.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks

Corp Killer its nice to see someone else in my position. Trying to figure out the sup. game is expensive and time consuming. Its hard to know whats what when you not 22 years old and jamed full of test. to begin with. I turned 38 in sept.
Thanks for the reply dbl. I agree with you 100%, especially if you have a family and a very active 3 year old. Reading these logs has ssemed to help. I turn 38 on the 17th of this month, so I know how you feel! Take it easy.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7. 11/5/07

This entry is a day late.

My mood is pretty good. My libido is OK. Not too many urges.......

This day, my mid-section seemed puffy, just a little.

I seem to have gotten over, at least for now the peculiar feverishness feeling I had at the onset of this cycle.

My workout went really well today.

I worked the following: Biceps, Shoulders, Back, Legs. Yep, in that order. I closed with a good routine on the abs. Leg Raises, Flat crunches, and the weighted crunch bench...., made them burn. On the weights, I did predominately compound exercises...................,

and yes, decided to work in some squats on the smith machine. Went light, 135 for sets of 10, but prior to that I did heavy leg presses. Legs felt really good and pumped. I am glad to be doing some more squats.

Anyway, my dosage was 1 DTHC in the AM pre-meal. 2 DTHC and 2 scoops of Nos Ether pre-workout. Post work-out 1 scoop Nos Ether. I am thinking this is about to kick in..., usually after I do that much in the gym I am exhausted, but left feeling like I could have kept at it!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8, 11/6/07

Since I did 5 bodyparts, abs included yesterday, I decided to do some cardio and triceps.

Really worked the triceps and included some super-sets as well on that group. For cardio I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. Went really well and finished the day with abs.

Did the same dosage as yesterday. Last night I awoke around 12:30 AM feeling all "heated." Took a leak and then got back in bed. It felt diff., but it subsided.

My mood is good. Libido the same, but I am sooooooo hungry.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up. Its amazing how we can train for 15 years and then start to figure out the combinations. Definetly keep the supp. pricing on the down low to the wife she would surely beat you.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This entry is a day late.

My mood is pretty good. My libido is OK. Not too many urges.......

This day, my mid-section seemed puffy, just a little.

I seem to have gotten over, at least for now the peculiar feverishness feeling I had at the onset of this cycle.

My workout went really well today.

I worked the following: Biceps, Shoulders, Back, Legs. Yep, in that order. I closed with a good routine on the abs. Leg Raises, Flat crunches, and the weighted crunch bench...., made them burn. On the weights, I did predominately compound exercises...................,

and yes, decided to work in some squats on the smith machine. Went light, 135 for sets of 10, but prior to that I did heavy leg presses. Legs felt really good and pumped. I am glad to be doing some more squats.

Anyway, my dosage was 1 DTHC in the AM pre-meal. 2 DTHC and 2 scoops of Nos Ether pre-workout. Post work-out 1 scoop Nos Ether. I am thinking this is about to kick in..., usually after I do that much in the gym I am exhausted, but left feeling like I could have kept at it!

u on 3 DTH/day?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CD, Yesterday took 4. Should I up the dosage? Suggestions?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9, 11/7/07

Took the off-day dosage. Had a funeral to attend and ran some errands with the wife and daughter.

Wife knows nothing about the prices, but she has been an 8th grade History Teacher for nearly 15 yrs, so nothing much gets past her.

Yeah she would surely beat me.

My mood is great! Libido is same.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10.

I really blew legs out of the water today! Increased the Leg Press another plate on each side. Haven't been this heavy in about 5-6 years. Did alot of reps warming up then hit this weight for about 6-8. Hack Squats with 4 plates on each side. Felt pretty good and I can really tell my legs are responding well to the heavier weight and supps.

I took a DTHC around 12:30 AM. Took the DTHC with extra
H2O this AM and then 2 with my double scoop of Nos Ether. Its taste will grow on you, so give it time.

Did Biceps and for the past 4-5 yrs I would normally train with DB Curls at about 24-30 lbs. Used 40s to day with ease. Started with 20, 25, 40 with no breaks to get warmed-up.

Did about 5 exercises for 3-4 sets b/c I was feeling good on my biceps. also worked shoulders really well and back also. Hit all 4 bodyparts with ease and had energy to spare. If I has time to spare I would have gotten my abs in as well.

My right pac felt strained last week so that is why I haven't written about training chest. Time to isolate and work my way back into it tomorrow. 10 days off I should be fine to do chest. Hasn't felt tender or strained at all. Maybeht esupps are assisting in its healing. Nothing torn, just felt a little strained on a heavy bench set. I let it ease back onto my chest until a spotter pulled it off. I felt if I would have pushed thru, then I may have hurt something for real. anyway, it hurt my pride, but I think I was smart about it.

Really cranked up the H2O today.

Mood is still great! Lots of energy at the gym. Tomorrow is cardio and chest with abs.

Saturday will be solely cardio and yard work. Probably a 45 minute slow run at around 9 min/mile.

I think my quads are really benefitting from the supps and the midsection as well.

Any advice so far????????

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

November 9

1 DTHC in the AM. 2 DTHC pre-workout with 2 scoops Nos Ether.

I worked Chest today. I have to go light here lately as my right pec has been somewhat strained due to over doing it about 11 days ago. I had a pretty good chest workout though. I diversified my exercises, changed it up a bit. Afterwards, I rode the staionary bike for 20 minutes for a good sweat then hit a quick abs super-set of Hanging Leg Raises and weighted crunches for three rounds of 15-20 reps each and no rest.

Daughter has had a cold so I was feeling "run down" myself. Not much else to say. Ate too many sweats today as it is Friday and I allow myself a rest day from watching my caloric and sugar intake.

I missed CD's input so tomorrow, Day 12 I will up my dosage.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12, 11/10/07 Cardio Day. Gonna do it later, before the Gamecocks play Florida. I feel like a woman cheated on this year when it comes to the Gamecocks. All the way to #6 and then just start giving it all away. I felt like they teased me with success this year then pulled the carpet out from under me. Oh well.

We took my daughter to the doc this AM. We thought she had a bad case of pink eye. Got her some drops and something for her cold. I have a cough myself. It isn't bad but I hope it gets better soon.

Just got around to being able to take my first DTCH of the day along with a scoop of Nos Ether. Will get them all in later. I also will start CD's advice in his most recent post.

I weighed myself at the doc and fully clothed it read 189lbs. I guess that means about 184 as I was wearing two shirts, shoes, and my jeans and had been drinking a Diet Mtn. Dew prior to the appointment. Felt pretty good about that weight b/c last year I was about 5-10 lbs heavier and it was all fat around my gut. It wasn't exactly ugly but not pretty either. I now look very lean in the mirror compared to last year, my abs showing a bit and I would wager to say that my bodyfat has dropped a few. Guess it would be around 16-18%. I am 5'10", 38 as of next week so I am feeling pretty good for a late 30s type of guy.

My workout today? I am probably going to go for a slow 9 min/mile run run for approx 45 mins to an hour. I need to up my cardio for a bit b/c I am going to Gatlinburg next weekend and 'am really gonna let my diet go for a couple of days.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am beginning to look ahead as to what I need to do after finishing this stack. Do I take some time off of supp'g or just use take some protein?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am beginning to look ahead as to what I need to do after finishing this stack. Do I take some time off of supp'g or just use take some protein?
what does your "sups" consist of now? Protein and everything? Before this stack what were you using. Are you taking ETHER post workout?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what does your "sups" consist of now? Protein and everything? Before this stack what were you using. Are you taking ETHER post workout?
Nothing prior to this. Yes, ether post work-out. No protein just protein in my diet and only the DTHC and Nos Ether.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nothing prior to this. Yes, ether post work-out. No protein just protein in my diet and only the DTHC and Nos Ether.
i would stay on protein and a bulk creatine such as mag. creatine chelate, kre-alk.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13, 11/11/07

Happy Veteran's Day to those who have and are serving.

Cardio day, so the usual off work-out day dosage.

Ran for 43 minutes at a 9-10 min/mile pace.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14, 11/12/07

I am off this AM for Veteran's Day federal holiday, so as the wife and kid were leaving for the daycare and school (wife teaches 8th graders) I went to the gym.
Prior to leaving I did one scoop of Nos Ether and 2 DTHC.

Hit chest and triceps at the gym really good. Not too heavy due to the strain about 2 weeks ago, but it is feeling good. Went moderately light and increased my reps. Did 5-6 exercise for each bodypart. Did an abdominal circuit. I left the gym feeling like I could have done a few more bodyparts, but I had to come home and do some work. As soon as I got home I cut the grass for hopefully the last time until March. Then I blew some leaves in the back yard. I came inside and did another scoop of Nos Ether. I continue with my DTHC throughout the day. I am feeling really good here lately. I have alot of energy when it comes to training in the gym and do not get exhausted like I used to when I would work 3-4 bodyparts and abs on top of theat. I look forward to seeing the results as I up the dosage a bit.

My mood is really good. I get snappy at things like I used to.

:hammer: :hammer:

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
• Dose:
• Strength:
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Aggression:
• Focus:
• Libido:
• Muscle Density/Hardening:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:

I'll be adopting Joebo's style of logging as it reads very well. This is from his Drive and R4W log. Check it out, it is pretty good.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
• Dose:
• Strength:
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Aggression:
• Focus:
• Libido:
• Muscle Density/Hardening:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:

I'll be adopting Joebo's style of logging as it reads very well. This is from his Drive and R4W log. Check it out, it is pretty good.
yeah I like that format.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15, 11/13/07

• Dose: 2 DTHC this AM. Pre-workout, 2 DTHC and 1 scoop Nos Ether. Will take 1 DTHC 2 AM.

• Strength: Legs, Biceps, Abs. All worked very hard and did about 15 min/bodypart. Legs are responding very well, and the squats have been good to me. Bicpes still pumped and eft the gym about 2.5 hrs ago.

• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Slight noticeable change in midsection.

• Pumps/Vascularity: Feeling really good. Never have been really vascular.

• Endurance: After weights and Abs, 200 decline crunches straight thru, tried an HIIT workout on the stationary bike. I am used to longer cardio but stuck with the HIIT and did it for 10 mins, then cooled down with a slow 5 mins. Went really well, and I think it was a good addition to ending the day of legs.

• Aggression: Not much.
• Focus: Clear.
• Libido: Same as always. Trying not to use it for that.
• Muscle Density/Hardening: Definitely harder. My quads are really responding well. I consider it both the "supps" and squats. I researched and read alot that squats help to release the natural Test.
• Overall Energy: Outstanding
• Personal Commentary: I have increasd the dosage and water. I am eager to see where I end up at the end of this cycle, "Lord willing and the river doesn't rise!" So far so good.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16

Dose: 2 DTCH AM,

Pre-WO 2 DTHC and 2 Scoops Nos Ether. Post WO 2 Scoosp Nos Ether

• Strength: Good. Can tell there is an increase in overall performance.

• Bodyweight/Body Comp:

• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps are excellent.

• Endurance: Improving daily. Keep wanting to spend more time w/ the weights.

• Aggression: Nothing other than w/ the weights.

• Focus:Same

• Libido:Same

• Muscle Density/Hardening:Improving

• Overall Energy: Noticeable improvements daily.

• Personal Commentary:
Feeling as though the stack is really beginning to kick in.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17. Feeling really good today other than a cough and my sinuses acting up a bit. Today is a long cardio, abs day. Yesterday was shoulders, back, abs and 37 mins on the bike.
Dosage will be non weight day.

I noticed my waistline is really flat, and my abs seem to be improving.

I have above average size for height and weight, but by no means 'am I very big: 5'10 and 184. Since I am days away from 38, my waist has been bigger, but in the grand scheme of things, if I could maintain my size and really get my abs going then that is where I want to be. We'll see. But it is good to know that the supplements are seem to be getting me where I want to be. I have increased my cardio. I wonder if that is alot to do with it?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Dang this log must be boring.
Nahh people dont normally comment that much on GET DIESEL logs, here and at bb.com. Its the same thing over and over, the products work......and my testers normally dont do those those hyped up, placebo logs.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Dang this log must be boring.
Well part of the problem is with test boosters in particular, they take about two weeks to kick in so you are essentially in the first phase of your log, then second phase is just starting and this is where you will see results and probably mroe commentary. I for one love this log and all of the logs Chuck Diesel has been sponsoring, I stole the same logging format and it is a much easier read.

I am curious as to your thougths on Ether at this point as it has ingredients to where the effects should be pretty noticeable immedidately.