SuperdrolNG MAss FX Final Review

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Final Review
Pictures are up at bb.com, I am trying to figure out how to put them on here.
I am not going to go through here and look up how much each of my lifts went up, but I think the pictures speak for themselves. My diet really did not change much while using this product, but I added about 5 pounds, and while I did not have my bodyfat tested it looks like it dropped. I know I fit into some pants better than I did before

Now to the review. Overall I really enjoyed this combo once my body acclimated to the yohimbe. The energy was intense but I never felt a crash afterwards, just great energy for most of the day. The energizing effect diminished towards the end of the log, but overall I was pretty pleased with this aspect of the product. My mood tended to be elevated and upbeat but I did experience somewhat of a lowered libido, which returned to normal after I discontinued SDNG. Now it was not a dramatic drop but it was noticeable but nothing that I was concerned about.

The strength gains on this combo were terrific, I hit several personal records in both my bench press and deadlift, but overall, the strength gains were great. In the gym I would sweat like a Klansman at a DMX concert, but this was an effect I enjoyed. The focus and endurance aspects were good as well.

I am not sure what benefits to attribute to what product as I was running Mass FX and Superdrol NG, but as a combo this stack was superb. I wish the price of the two was a bit cheaper and I would definitely run this again, but there are so many products I want to try out I may wait a bit. I am also going to attempt to formulate my own SDNG with DHEA, ATD, Yohimbe, etc and see how it works out, but from some preliminary experiments using VPX redline + ATD + DHEA the results have fallen short of SDNG.

Talk all the **** you want about this product (I agree the marketing is a bit of a problem) but overall this is a damn good formulation for an older gentleman such as myself and when combined with MassFX, really helped get me over a hump in my training and produced some very noticeable gains.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
good review and nice improvements in the pics

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
you can see the change! Great job! What was your diet like?