Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    That's crazy significant.

Geez, I need to quit eating so much meat!
    i've been eating 16 eggs a day for almost 2 weeks now. its amazing how little else you can eat with 16 eggs
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    That's crazy significant.

Geez, I need to quit eating so much meat!
    I noticed good results fairly fast. However, the really significant results came at around the two week mark .
    •   

3. RPM/Drive log day 14:

Shoulders and triceps:

Delts:

Dumbell presses:

warmups: 40's for ten, 55's for 8, 75's 4.

Set#1: 95's for 8

Set#2: 100's for 8

Set#3 95's for 8

Dumbell lateral raises:

Set#1: 30s for 15

Set#2 30's for 15

Set#3: 30's for 12

Rear delts on lying on bench:

Set#1: 30's for 15

Set#2: 30's for 15

Set#3: 30's for 15

Dips: two sets of set of 20

Triceps:

Pushdowns:

Set#1 100lbs for 20

Set#2: 100 lbs for 15

Set#3: 130 for 15

single arm push downs w/ rope

Set#1: 50 lbs for 8

Set#2: 50 lbs for 8

Set#3: 50for 8

Overhead rope extensions on cable machine:

Set#1: 80 lbs for 15

Set#2: 80 lbs for 15

Set#3 80 lbs for 12

2 sets of dips (20 reps)

Great workout. My endurance was tremendous so I moved really fast. My left elbow has been bugging me so I only went heavy on my dumbell presses. Other than that not much to report.

On "who really cares note" I was extremely entertained tonight by my one year old daughter running around the garage with my five lbs containers of protein while I worked out.
  4. Never enough

they are funny when they are little
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    they are funny when they are little
    My dughter is funny and strong. She love to climb on things. The other day she slipped off of the table and my wife found her hanging on to the edge of the table with one hand.
    •   

6. Never enough

just a few weeks more and i'll find out what the new one will be 2 girls so far
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just a few weeks more and i'll find out what the new one will be 2 girls so far
    Congratulations!! I also have a boy that's just a bit over two and a half. Our next one arrives in February. it's going to get interesting.
  8. Never enough

Ours is due in april. I have an 11 year old girl, and a 3 year old girl as well. the 11 yo uses some of my empty protein + bulk powder containers to hold arts + crafts stuff
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  9. Never enough

Just interesting question, are you raising your kids as vegetarian as well?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just interesting question, are you raising your kids as vegetarian as well?
    It's funny you would ask. My wife actually grew up on a dairy farm and is not a vegetarian. We have decided to raise the kids eating meat. If they decide they want to be vegetarian as they get older I will support that. If they choose to continue to eat meat that's ok as well.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Weight, as well as body chemistry.
    I won't pretend to know the full science behind it.... but I will say I'll get you a good answer and make sure you get your question answered well enough to allay any fears. I can say the owners wives and my wife, as well as the wives friends use both products.

Both products should work well for women, and work safely. I know the rate limiting enzymes play a significant role in these products being safe, where some people would think they would not be.
    Sounds good. Hey I just sent you a PM.
  12. Never enough

Its definitely hard to make sure that children get all the amino acids they need to support their growth as "true" vegetarians. as ovo-lacto vegetarians it is easier.

Were you raised as one or did that come later in life?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  13. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its definitely hard to make sure that children get all the amino acids they need to support their growth as "true" vegetarians. as ovo-lacto vegetarians it is easier.

Were you raised as one or did that come later in life?
    I was raised a vegetarian. Both of my parents are artists with organic tendencies. I'm not sure what happened to me. I have zero artistic talent, I'm just good at lifting big heavy things.
  14. Never enough

its amazing without cows being involved somehow really. Artistic talent is handy sometimes, but not all that useful at paying bills. Lifting heavy things can be
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. Drive /RpM log day #15. Back day.

wide grip seated rows:

Two light warm up sets for ten

Set#1:150 for 15

Set#2:160 for 15

Set#3: 160 for 15

Pulldowns to the front:

Set#1: 150 for 12

Set#2 150 for 10

Set#3; 140 for 8

bent rows lying on incline bench :

Six sets of 135

Shrugs w/ dumbells

Set# 1: 95's for 15

Set# 2: 115's for 12

Set# 3: 115's for 10

Set #4: 115's for 9

I finished the workout with a 25 rep set of pulldowns

Incredible energy, focus and endurance. An insane pump as well. I felt like I could have easily put in another hour of training. I had my wife take a few back photos. I think they are ok. I will try and post tthem later tonight or some time tomorrow.

16. Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Drive /RpM log day #15. Back day.

wide grip seated rows:

Two light warm up sets for ten

Set#1:150 for 15

Set#2:160 for 15

Set#3: 160 for 15

Pulldowns to the front:

Set#1: 150 for 12

Set#2 150 for 10

Set#3; 140 for 8

bent rows lying on incline bench :

Six sets of 135

Shrugs w/ dumbells

Set# 1: 95's for 15

Set# 2: 115's for 12

Set# 3: 115's for 10

Set #4: 115's for 9

I finished the workout with a 25 rep set of pulldowns

Incredible energy, focus and endurance. An insane pump as well. I felt like I could have easily put in another hour of training. I had my wife take a few back photos. I think they are ok. I will try and post tthem later tonight or some time tomorrow.
    Well I wanted to post the photos. However our new camera produces files that are too big to download here. Anyone have suggestions??
  17. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Well I wanted to post the photos. However our new camera produces files that are too big to download here. Anyone have suggestions??
    paint.net is free to download

http://www.getpaint.net/
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

18. I'm so glad to see a fellow lacto-ovo vegetarian on here that looks so amazing. You give me hope Devil. I've been a lacto-ovo all my life also (all 21 years) Do you have any advise on good protein sources besides the usuals (aka eggs/soy and such) that are L.O.V.-friendly. Should I consider shakes? I'm new to all this so any advise would be greatly appreciated!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I'm so glad to see a fellow lacto-ovo vegetarian on here that looks so amazing. You give me hope Devil. I've been a lacto-ovo all my life also (all 21 years) Do you have any advise on good protein sources besides the usuals (aka eggs/soy and such) that are L.O.V.-friendly. Should I consider shakes? I'm new to all this so any advise would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!! Whey protein is your friend. Whey protein shakes will help you big time. I haver been much a soy user.

20. Here are the pictures. And no I'm not one of those idiots who trains at the gym with their shirt off. These are taken at my home gym.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  21. Never enough

just as a funny question, how many eggs do you eat a day?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just as a funny question, how many eggs do you eat a day?
    Not that many on most days. I 0ften eat about six eggs. Thats whole ggs, not just whites. I depend far more on whey protein.
  23. Never enough

main reason I ask is that large whole eggs (really just the yolk) contain about 65-70 mg of arachidonic acid, which is the active in x-factor. X-factor's normal dosing is 1g a day, which takes around 16 eggs to hit. just sort of wondering if thats a piece of your impressive size. damn I hate cows now
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    main reason I ask is that large whole eggs (really just the yolk) contain about 65-70 mg of arachidonic acid, which is the active in x-factor. X-factor's normal dosing is 1g a day, which takes around 16 eggs to hit. just sort of wondering if thats a piece of your impressive size. damn I hate cows now
    I'd like to say that I train harder than most, or eat a perfect diet etc, and that is what leads to me getting good results. Truth be told I just have good genetics for weight training.

25. RPM/Drive log day #17:

Chest and bi's

Chest and Bi's:
    Chest:
    flat bench
    warm up sets: 135 for 10, 185 for 8, 245 for 4.
    Set #1: 275 for 8
    Set #2: 330 for 8
    set #3 315 for 8

Incline bench ( bar)
    Set #1: 245 for 8
    Set #2 245 for 8
    Set# 3 245 for 8

Flys: three set sof 50 db's for 15 reps

Dips 2 sets of 20

Bi's
    One arm standing DB's

Set#1 40's for 15
    Set#2 50's for 12
    Set#3 50's for 10
    I did a superset of hammer curls with the rope on the cable machine (60lbs each set to failure. I did not count reps) following each set of Db curls

Curls with straight bar on cable machine

set#1 70 for 8
    set#2 60 for 10
    set#3 60 for 8

I finished the workout with a set of dips (40 reps)

Tremendous workout. I moved up in weight on my flat bench and my incline bench. The pumps continue to be insane. I could barely force my finger tips to touch my shoulder due to bicep pump.

26. Lookin good man! Reinforcements are comin'!

27. Great log so far Devil- glad to see that the combo is treating you right!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Lookin good man! Reinforcements are comin'!
    I plan on picking up some more 45 lbs plates for my home gym this week. If so, i can really start testing the limits of my strength.

29. RPM/Drive log Day # 18. Legs

Squats

warm up sets: empty bar for 20, 135 for 10, 205 for 8.

Set 1: 275 for 8

Set 2: 325 for 8

Set 3: 345 for 8

Romanian dead lifts:

Set #1: 135 for 8

Set #2: 155 for

Set #3: 155 for 8

Set#4: 155 for 8

A good concise workout if you overlook the fact that I'm not using that much more weight for squats than I am on flat bench.

Anyway...I have been taking two doses of RPM per day. I have been taking three in the morning and two more before I train. However, the last two days I decided to experiment with three in the morning and three at night. What a difference!!I The energy and focus is just off the charts. Not a jittery I'm about to have a cardiac event energy, but nice smooth energy. My blood pressure does not feel elavated at all.

30. It would seem you have found the proper dosage for you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wasme's Appnut Drive/RPM log (sponsored)
    By wasme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
  3. Unsponsored Drive + RPM log
    By easydate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 04:17 PM
  5. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS
    By San Quinn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47