Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Don't get down on yourself for the leg days..... you gotta protect your geriatric back ;) lol jk

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't sweat those numbers at all. Everybody has what I like to call "A high gravity day".

devil

Awards
Yeah, don't sweat those numbers at all. Everybody has what I like to call "A high gravity day".
Every leg day is a high gravity day for me. I just have to accept that I'm an old man with crappy knees and an equally worn out back.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a hard time doing em with the ezbar + 10s :)

devil

Awards
I have a hard time doing em with the ezbar + 10s :)
I actually have done them in the past with a 45 and a 25 on each side. I just fear for my elbows in my old age. And yes I'm entitled to brag a little to boost my ego in light of my pathetic leg workouts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, thats almost 200lbs, a normal ezbar is 25.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I calculate 165 lbs
I'm an idiot, I did it with 45lbs for an olympic bar :) when I did the math. I'm kinda beat from my workout this morning, and flying in from seattle last nite on a redeye :p

devil

Awards
I'm an idiot, I did it with 45lbs for an olympic bar :) when I did the math. I'm kinda beat from my workout this morning, and flying in from seattle last nite on a redeye :p
When I used to train in Salem, Oregon there was this guy who would put 2 45's on each side and rep it out like it was nothing.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah those are stressful on the old elbow joints for sure. I used to do them heavy..with 8 10 pound plates stacked on and then go over and do weighted dips with 90 pounds tied around my waist.

Not sure my elbows or shoulders will ever forgive me for that. lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up Devil! Good to see you dong another log man!

devil

Awards
Log update from day #53. Chest and biceps. This is my first update since this past Thursday. I never managed to get in a back workout last week.

Chest:

flat bench
warm up sets: 135 for 10, 185 for 8, 245 for 4.
Set #1: 275 for 4
Set #2: 325 for 4
Set #3 345 for 4
Set #4: 355 for 4 plus drop set 315 for 6

Incline bench (bar)

Set #1: 275 for 6
Set #2 275 for 5
Set# 3 245 for 6

Flys:

Set #1: 50's for 12
Set #2: 50's for 10
Set #3: 50's for 8

Bi's:
One arm preacher curls

Set#1 40's for 12
Set#2 40's for 10
Set#3 40's for 8

Cambered bar curls:
Set #1: bar plus 35's for 8
Set #2: bar plus 35's for 8
Set#3:bar plus 35's for 8

Hamer curls w/ dumbells

Set #1: 40's for 8
Set #2: 40's for 8
Set #3: 40's for 8

Great workout. I felt very strong and very focused, which was nice given my inability to get going last week.

devil

Awards
Log update from day #54. Leg day.

Quads:

Squats

warm up sets: empty bar for 20, 135 for 10, 205 for 8, 245 for 4.

Set 1: 275 for 10

Set 2: 325 for 10

Set 3: 335 for 10

Hamstrings:

Romanian deadlifts W/bar 4 sets of 135 for 15 reps

It was actually pretty good leg workout for a change. Nothing remarkable in terms of weights used, but my knees and back felt good. I did really slow and deliberate reps, with very little rest time between sets. Great pump.

devil

Awards
Don't get down on yourself for the leg days..... you gotta protect your geriatric back ;) lol jk
I tried to PM you, but it says you can't accept new PM's because you are at your storage limit.

devil

Awards
I have been done with this log for over a week, but I'm only now finally finding some time to get up a summary of the log. The log was tiltled Drive/RPM log. However, at various times I was running only one or the other. I also added neovar into the mix toward the end of the log.

All in all I had some solid strength gains. I still need to check my weight (I train at home and don't own a scale). However, in my mind strength gain is a much better indicator of progressthan weight gain.

RPM specific observations:

1. Great non jittery energy, and mental focus
2. Strong appetite suppression at the right dose (for me it was anything over 4 caps)
3. Good strength gain
4. Heightened sense of smell (yes it's weird observation)

Drive specific observations:

1. Insane pumps that never fully went away
2. Excellent stength gain
3. Significant increase in sex drive

Neovar specific observations:

1. Dramatic increase in appetite
2. Good pumps
3. Good strenght increase

Keep in mind that I made some nice progress despite being sleep deprived (my kids are killing me), fighting through a number of injury issues, and getting sick acouple of times.

Negative observations:

One of these supplements caused me to have some noticable break out on my back. I have been unable to pinpoint which one is the cause. I also had some mild headaches early on in the log. However, I can't say for sure it was related to any of the supplements I was taking. Other than that I really can't think of a single noticable side effect.

After the first of the year i will be starting a Drive only log. My main goal will be to get 420 lbs on flat bench. Until then i hope everyone has a great holiday season.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Great work. Headache might be from the vasodialation brought on by Drive or RPM.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have been done with this log for over a week, but I'm only now finally finding some time to get up a summary of the log. The log was tiltled Drive/RPM log. However, at various times I was running only one or the other. I also added neovar into the mix toward the end of the log.

All in all I had some solid strength gains. I still need to check my weight (I train at home and don't own a scale). However, in my mind strength gain is a much better indicator of progressthan weight gain.

RPM specific observations:

1. Great non jittery energy, and mental focus
2. Strong appetite suppression at the right dose (for me it was anything over 4 caps)
3. Good strength gain
4. Heightened sense of smell (yes it's weird observation)

Drive specific observations:

1. Insane pumps that never fully went away
2. Excellent stength gain
3. Significant increase in sex drive

Neovar specific observations:

1. Dramatic increase in appetite
2. Good pumps
3. Good strenght increase

Keep in mind that I made some nice progress despite being sleep deprived (my kids are killing me), fighting through a number of injury issues, and getting sick acouple of times.

Negative observations:

One of these supplements caused me to have some noticable break out on my back. I have been unable to pinpoint which one is the cause. I also had some mild headaches early on in the log. However, I can't say for sure it was related to any of the supplements I was taking. Other than that I really can't think of a single noticable side effect.

After the first of the year i will be starting a Drive only log. My main goal will be to get 420 lbs on flat bench. Until then i hope everyone has a great holiday season.
Great log and review man.... I'm glad you have enjoyed the products. Happy holidays, and I'm lookin forward to your Drive log!!!!!!!!!!!!!