drksun's havoc pulse cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this thread is being created to store all my accumulated information on how I'm going to run my first cycle. I might not ever start this cycle, but i want a central place to store my plans for the cycle.

Havoc(epistane clone) Pulse Cycle

Overview
---------------------
1= 10/20/30mg
2= 30/30/30mg
3= 30-40mg 3/week
4= 30-40mg 3/week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrinia
What dose (mgs) of DHEA would you reccomend on off days if this does occur?
25-50mg if no AI is used or 50-200mg with an AI (in divided doses in morning and early afternoon)

post cycle therapy
---------------------
still under planning, these are my two options

A. A steroidal AI like ATD or 6-bromo, possibly some 6-oxo
ex)

B. A SERM like Tamoxifen Citrate or Toremifene Citrate
ex) 2 weeks of 20mg/10mg

Support Supplements
---------------------
NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator 3caps/off-day
Fish Oil - 2g/day
Multi Vit ED

Lifting Routine
---------------------
Im going to run a modified Westside Barbell 3 day split, M/W/F so im lifting on my "ON" days, with the most of the havoc pre-workout. Heres the link.. DeFranco's Training - Westside for Skinny Bastards A modified lifting program for "Hardgainers"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Westside for Skinny Bastards: The Program

Below you'll find my basic training template for this program. Notice that I provide lots of variety for your exercise selection and rep schemes. I don't like turning people into robots by having them aimlessly follow a set program. Choose the exercises and rep schemes you feel work the best for your body. Add some of your own exercises if you'd like. And if you're not familiar with all the exercises listed, just use the search engine here at T-mag.

After I lay out the basic program, I'll provide some more detail about it at the end of the article.

+++++ Max Effort Upper Body (Monday) +++++

A. MAX-EFFORT LIFT - Work up to a max set of 3-5 reps.

Choose one of the following exercises:

Thick bar or regular barbell bench press
Barbell floor press
Rack lockouts
Board presses
Incline barbell bench
Close-grip bench press (index finger on smooth part of bar)
Decline bench press
Weighted dips

B. SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT - Perform 3-4 sets of 6-10 reps.

Flat dumbbell bench press (palms in or palms forward)
Incline dumbbell bench press
Decline dumbbell bench press
C. HORIZONTAL ROW - Perform 4 sets of 10-15 reps.

Chest supported rows
Bent-over dumbbell or barbell rows

Seated cable rows (various bars)

D. REAR DELT/UPPER BACK - Perform 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps.

Seated rear delt machine
Seated dumbbell "power cleans"
Bent-over cable flyes (single arm)
Standing face pulls
Rope pulls to throat
Bent-over dumbbell rear delt flyes
Cable "scarecrows"(shown below)

E. WEIGHTED ABDOMINAL EXERCISE - 3-4 sets of 8-15 reps.

Barbell Russian twists
Low-cable pull-ins
Hanging leg raises
Barbell or dumbbell side bends
Weighted Swiss ball crunches
Low pulley Swiss ball crunches (shown below)

+++++ LOWER BODY - (Wednesday) +++++

A. MAX-EFFORT LIFT - Work up to a max set of 5 reps.

Trap bar deadlift
Box squats
Rack pulls (partial deadlift)
Front squats
High bar Olympic squats
Straight bar deadlifts (various grips)

B. UNILATERAL MOVEMENT - Perform 3-4 sets of 8-15 reps.

Single leg squats, back leg elevated
Barbell step-ups with knee lift
Barbell reverse lunges
Barbell reverse lunges, front foot elevated
Barbell reverse lunges, front foot elevated (with knee lift)
Low-pulley split squats, front foot elevated
Walking lunges
"Speed-skater" squats (1 and a half rep single leg squats)
Barbell step-ups

C. HAMSTRING / POSTERIOR CHAIN MOVEMENT - Perform 3-4 sets of 6-10 reps.

Leg curls
Glute-ham raises (various resistance, iso-holds, negatives)
Romanian deadlifts
Seated or standing good mornings
Stability ball hamstring lifts
Pull-throughs
Reverse hypers

D. GRIP TRAINING - Perform 3 sets of timed sets.

Thick bar or heavy dumbbell holds
Plate pinch gripping
Captains of Crush gripper - 3 sets of max reps each hand.
Wrist roller

++++++ REPETITION UPPER BODY - (Friday) ++++++

A. REPETITION LIFT - Work up to 3 sets of max reps, rest 60 seconds between sets.

Barbell bench press (max reps on 95lbs., 135lbs., 185lbs. or 225lbs.)
Regular push-ups, bar push-ups or suspended chain push-ups
Bodyweight dips
Dumbbell benches on Swiss ball, flat bench or incline bench

B. SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT (triceps) - Perform 3-4 sets of 5-10 reps.

Dumbbell triceps extensions (flat, incline or decline bench)
Dumbbell floor presses
Rolling triceps extensions
Rope pushdowns
Skull crushers (EZ bar or straight bar)

C. VERTICAL PULLING - Perform 4 sets of 8-12 reps.

Lat pulldowns (various bars)
Chin-ups or Pull-ups

D. MEDIAL DELT or TRAP EXERCISE - Perform 3 sets of 10-15 reps.

Dumbbell side press (single arm)
Dumbbell shoulder press (seated or standing)
Lateral raises (dumbbell or cable)
Barbell or dumbbell shrugs
Bradford presses (shown below)

E. ELBOW FLEXION EXERCISE - Perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps.

Thick bar curls
Preacher curls (EZ bar or straight bar)
Regular barbell curls
Hammer curls
Alternate dumbbell curls (standing or seated incline)

F. ABDOMINAL CIRCUIT TRAINING

Just pick a variety of ab exercises and perform them in circuit fashion with no rest between exercises.

NOTE: Athletes who are approaching their season and want to incorporate running/conditioning/GPP work into their program can break up the week as follows:

MONDAY (A.M.) - MAX-EFFORT Upper Body lift
MONDAY (P.M.) - Sprint work, conditioning, GPP or skill training
TUESDAY - OFF or Restoration techniques
WEDNESDAY - Sprint work, conditioning, GPP or skill training
THURSDAY - REPETITION Upper Body lift
FRIDAY - Sprint work, conditioning, GPP or skill training
SATURDAY - Lower Body lift
SUNDAY - OFF or Restoration techniques
Major Modifications

Now, before all of the hardcore Westside "disciples" start grumbling, remember that this program is not intended for advanced powerlifters. It's intended for athletes and regular people looking to pack on some muscle mass without being "all-show, no-go."

Below I've provided descriptions of how the key components of this program have been manipulated from the traditional Westside template.

Max Effort Upper Body Day - The max effort method is the best method for developing maximal strength. In my opinion, max effort work should be the "nuts and bolts" of any strength-training program. If you're weak, you're dead!

Remember that most athletic qualities (sprinting speed, jumping power, etc.) rely heavily on your foundation of maximal strength. This is because maximal strength builds the foundation for all other strength qualities such as speed-strength and strength-endurance.

Your first exercise on this day will be your max-effort exercise. Traditionally, most advanced lifters will work up to a one-rep max on this exercise. This is very neurologically demanding on your system and it takes great coordination. Because most beginner and intermediate lifters are less neurologically efficient, we'll shoot for a 3-5 rep max on our max-effort lift in this modified program. This still enables the lifter to train with maximal loads, but it's much safer than going for a one-rep max. The extra reps also increase the time under tension, which can lead to greater hypertrophy (size) gains.

I recommend rotating your max-effort exercise every two to three weeks to prevent your nervous system from getting burned out. Whether you shoot for a 3-rep max or a 5-rep max, the goal is to break your previous record every week!

Lower Body Day - Unlike a traditional Westside template, you'll notice there's only one major lower body day in this modified program. There's a reason for this: most beginner/intermediate athletes couldn't recover from two lower body days a week in conjunction with their running and conditioning work. Their legs would never fully recover and it would take away from their speed and conditioning workouts. One day has worked out much better for many of my athletes.

(If you're not an athlete or you only play one sport and it's your off-season, check out the "Extra Workouts, GPP, Conditioning Days" description below for adding another day to your lower body training.)

The first exercise on your lower body day will be a max effort lift. You'll work up to a max set of five reps in this lift. This lift will be rotated every two to three weeks as well.

On this modified program you'll always follow your max effort exercise with a unilateral exercise. This is one of the major differences between this program and a traditional Westside template.

I incorporate unilateral movements for many reasons. First of all, most athletes develop muscular imbalances between limbs. Unilateral exercises are a great way to overcome these imbalances. They also improve flexibility, balance and overall conditioning.

The unilateral exercises I prescribe are mostly quad-dominant exercises. Yes, I said the four-letter word, quad. The quads have gotten a bad rap lately, while the "posterior chain" has taken center stage. We must remember that the quads are extremely important for athletes and you can't neglect them. The quads are very active when an athlete accelerates into a sprint due to their forward body lean. The quad muscle on the inside of your knee (vastus medialis) also plays a major role in stabilizing the knee.

Finally, one of the most overlooked aspects in all of training is grip and hand strength. Improving your grip and hand strength will help with numerous athletic activities. We usually do our grip training after leg workouts. You'll see some of my favorite grip exercises in the training template.

Repetition Upper Body Day - I've substituted dynamic-effort days with repetition days for the upper body. This may be the biggest change from the traditional Westside template. I've also found it to be one of the keys to success for muscular growth in my younger athletes. Simply put, dynamic days just aren't that productive for weak, skinny bastards!

Remember that this modified program was put together for athletes who lack muscle mass. Well, the repetition method is an incredible way to elicit muscular hypertrophy. Compared to a smaller muscle, a bigger muscle has a better chance of becoming a stronger muscle. Packing on some muscle mass by means of the repetition method lays a great foundation for the more advanced dynamic days to come.

I even substitute dynamic days with repetition days for my NFL football players during the initial stages of the off-season. This is because repetition work is easier on the joints following a grueling season and it's a great way to pack on any muscle that was lost during the season.

Extra Workouts, GPP, Conditioning Days - Remember that my entire clientele consists of athletes. That's the reason why there's "only" three lifting days on my template. I don't use this program for bodybuilders or physique-geeks. I must leave room for conditioning workouts, GPP (general physical preparedness) and skill training.

If you're a non-athlete just looking to pack on some size and strength, you can incorporate "extra workouts" on non-workout days. Since Wednesday is your only leg day, I recommend a lower body sled-dragging workout on Saturday. This is just one example.

There's a lot of room for variety in this training template. That's what I love about it. Get creative and find out what works for you!

Last edited:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
You're not running this anytime soon are you? Aren't you 18?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're not running this anytime soon are you? Aren't you 18?
not really sure, i kinda got some justification from this quote i read the other night.

Not that I can think of. It's a great way to attenuate toxicity and delay suppression with really nasty stuff like M1T and also a cool way to basically avoid suppression with very clean compounds like Epi. Things like Epi and Dbol actually increase LH initially, so pulsing is almost like having 3 initial doses every week instead of just at the beginning of a cycle. In fact, several guys have done this with Epi (like mfoley) at up to 60mg and reported excellent results. He followed with MFX with a little ATD now just for the heck of it, but more as a bridge than a post cycle therapy. He said he never crashed and was always going to pulse from now on.

My average test level was 750 from ages 16-19 (when I was pulsing.) 2 years later when I was in college and no longer cycling, it averaged 850. I have 3 kids also so there was no long term fertility issues or loss of test production with me! It's a good method. Start low and slow following these basic principles and work your way into it over time to see how your body responds. If you hate losing your gains and crashing in post cycle therapy, this is something you may wanna try. If you do it right, your test production can end up being higher after it's over and you'll never need a SERM again, just a little test booster at the most.

im making great gains right now just by eating alot of food so im gonna stick with that for awhile i think?. even though all the other kids my age, i can think of ad least 20 off the top of my head that have cycled much stronger PHs and don't have nearly the knowledge of steroids that i do, not saying that i know a lot of steroids but i know a lot more than my friends. Now that i think of it, i know kids in middle school that are "playing" with superdrol, kids that are pop'ing a tren ph that this supplement store is selling to them all like candy. i know im still gonna get flammed and get the global "you too young..wait till 21" but its hard to wait when "all the other kids" are making crazy gains, when they dont even know what a AI or SERM is. and that nutrition store is giving the kids formestane as PCT!!!!! from a tren PH, what a joke.. adleast if i do, ill do it the right way.

cromwell

Awards
not really sure, i kinda got some justification from this quote i read the other night.

im making great gains right now just by eating alot of food so im gonna stick with that for awhile i think?. even though all the other kids my age, i can think of ad least 20 off the top of my head that have cycled much stronger PHs and don't have nearly the knowledge of steroids that i do, not saying that i know a lot of steroids but i know a lot more than my friends. Now that i think of it, i know kids in middle school that are "playing" with superdrol, kids that are pop'ing a tren ph that this supplement store is selling to them all like candy. i know im still gonna get flammed and get the global "you too young..wait till 21" but its hard to wait when "all the other kids" are making crazy gains, when they dont even know what a AI or SERM is. and that nutrition store is giving the kids formestane as post cycle therapy!!!!! from a tren PH, what a joke.. adleast if i do, ill do it the right way.
Wait until you are at least 21, not for legal or moral issues, but for your own long term benefit. I am not saying they won't work and work very well, but some of the long term issues are not worth it, believe me, I've seen it as a player and amonst friends. Furthermore, what exactly do you think this will do for your future work ethic and discipline? As a former marine, I will tell you that in any pursuit these are valuable and taking what can be construed as a shortcut may hurt you in this regard. I am not jumping on you, I am hoping you make the best choice for your self.
Cheers

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Waiting until you are 21 would be wise for many reasons some of which are:

1. Not stunting your growth or shutting down your growth plates.

2. You have a bunch of test flowing as you are in the prime of your life, use it and food to your advantage

3. You would be wise to have all the recommended supps / supports in place including a SERM.

Do a non hormonal stack if you want to gain some LBM and just have to use some kind of supp.

Naturally is a beautiful thing.

Much Love,

Neoborn

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Waiting until you are 21 would be wise for many reasons some of which are:

1. Not stunting your growth or shutting down your growth plates.

2. You have a bunch of test flowing as you are in the prime of your life, use it and food to your advantage

3. You would be wise to have all the recommended supps / supports in place including a SERM.

Do a non hormonal stack if you want to gain some LBM and just have to use some kind of supp.

Naturally is a beautiful thing.

Much Love,

Neoborn
wise words, btw there is a SERM in my first aid kit, never know when your gonna need it, also i know you feel my excitement, i heard you have 2 bottles of epi in your fridge, i got a bottle of havoc in my drawer.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate how people talk **** when they dont even know anything about me..
roid up all you want, theres something called respect and for those who take the easy way out, I show no respect for. First JW, then epistane your the typical kiddy that think that roids is the easy way out. The population of people like you is the same reason roids are banned in the first place. You take it, you think you know what your doing, your balls shrink then you go crying to mommy. Good day, it's all I have to say to you.
doesn't even make sense... if my balls shrink, i would know that my HPTA is suppressed, and since my post cycle therapy would have a SERM in it, there shouldn't be a problem, good thing is, this is a pi pulse, something that isn't going to shut me down anyway, but ill still have a SERM on hand. Steroids aren't the easy way out, theres a lot more to in then that, months of planning, proper nutrition, busting your ass in the gym, and JW isn't a steroid, its a fairly natural test booster, its got an AI, and it binds to SHBG to free up test.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
wise words, btw there is a SERM in my first aid kit, never know when your gonna need it, also i know you feel my excitement, i heard you have 2 bottles of epi in your fridge, i got a bottle of havoc in my drawer.
Believe me I do, they have been there for a long time now....your health is more important.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the cycle is still on hold, all my lifts are up and i'm growing, blueup makes a big difference, my bench has gone up 5lb again this week :) i just gonna make sure i take in the cals, im at 178 right now and im in need of water, i need to stop drinking so much on the weekends :-/, thats one of the main reasons i can never start a methyl

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great week of lifting, my abbs are really starting to get shaped, even though my bf% is high (18-20%) my abbs are shaping up, and getting really strong for my size, now im off to ruin my gains with another weekend :(, this is why ill never go on havoc any time soon

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heres what i got.

10/20/30
30/30/30
30-40
30-40
30-40
(i would like to use up to 450mg so i have another cycle left)

Cycle length will be 4-5 weeks, ill stop as soon as i see diminishing gains, ill save my liver, hdl, money, and HPTA that way :). Ill be happy with 10lb in 5 weeks, im going to be bulking clean, 500-1000 over maintenance.

On days
--------------------------------------
XXmg havoc
Hawthorn berry
2g Fish Oil

Off days
E-Form after 1st week (for on cycle E control)
BlueUp (1pill, it's a nat test booster)
25mg DHEA
400mg milk thistle + 600mg NAC
Hawthorn berry
2g Fish Oil
No saw palmetto, epi is DHT based so it wont be affected by 5-ar

PCT (2-3 weeks)
6-bromo (i also have 6oxo and ill have some e-form)
30ml of tamox as a emergency serm (20/10 if needed)
Blue Up
100mg 7-keto dhea
400mg Milk Thistle
600mg NAC
Hawthorn Berry

Starting today at 10mg, diet has been good except for the weekends but thats changed, also i was on average consuming alcohol once a week, that has stopped to. So, here we go...

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mon - Day 1 (10mg)
--------------
Max Effort Upper Body, i ran my own abb routine, played basketball for about an hr before, i was tired when i lifted but i still managed to lift well, no more basketball except maybe on wen, when i do legs, i cant afford the calories wasted from it right now.

no effects from the 10mg.. obviously but i'm expecting things to kick in by week 2. Ill start e-from at week 2 as well.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Mon - Day 1 (10mg)
--------------
Max Effort Upper Body, i ran my own abb routine, played basketball for about an hr before, i was tired when i lifted but i still managed to lift well, no more basketball except maybe on wen, when i do legs, i cant afford the calories wasted from it right now.

no effects from the 10mg.. obviously but i'm expecting things to kick in by week 2. Ill start e-from at week 2 as well.
Ok, you are 18 and still started this cycle?

I guess it didn't take long to go from "I might not ever start this cycle, but i want a central place to store my plans for the cycle."

To "no effects from the 10mg."

Precisely the reason why anyone under 21 is not supposed to even engage in conversations about steroids.

You my friend, are an idiot.

:banned:

X

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Off day
-----------------------
took my ancillaries, the fires around here a pretty bad, i didn't want to take Claritin for the nasty allergens in the air, because its mainly metabolized by the liver and I'm trying to keep the load on it as light as possible, I'm gonna start using a non-steroidal histamine antagonist nasal spray (azelastine hydrochloride), I've used it many times works great :).

water intake is at ~1gal i need to up that to 1 1/2gal, its getting hot.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Ok, you are 18 and still started this cycle?

I guess it didn't take long to go from "I might not ever start this cycle, but i want a central place to store my plans for the cycle."

To "no effects from the 10mg."

Precisely the reason why anyone under 21 is not supposed to even engage in conversations about steroids.

You my friend, are an idiot.

:banned:

X
Yeah that was a nice bait and switch, "well I only need reference info for the future..." Then he posts up a log entry saying he started his cycle :wtf:

Follow the rules man, don't take advantage of people's willingness to help.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was a nice bait and switch, "well I only need reference info for the future..." Then he posts up a log entry saying he started his cycle :wtf:

Follow the rules man, don't take advantage of people's willingness to help.
i never took advantage of anyone's willingness to help, i read and learned everything on my own, yeah i might of stopped and asked a few questions on my way, but it's not like i made a post like some people do, "hey i got this designer, how should i take it, what should i do". I read page after page of anabolics 06, post after post on Dr.D's pulse thread, studies on pubmed, read about hpta function, negative feedback, steroid pathways.. i learned it on my own initiate i didn't take advantage of anyway, and it sure wasn't spoon fed to me. thats the end of my rant, this thread isn't for controversy, its more of a journal.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
thats the end of my rant, this thread isn't for controversy, its more of a journal.
And it's also against board rules.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/36314-post1.html

I'll paraphrase the post:

Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

anabolic steroids sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy

X

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read that before, i got the impression that those rules pertain the the anabolic section of AM and not the Supplement Reviews / Logs area..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
This area of the forum is reserved for Q&A in regards to the use of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids (anabolic steroids), Insulin, Hgh, and other Performance Enhancing compounds..

Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21... Neither do we condone the use of these products to anyone, due to the illegal nature of said items..

Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

anabolic steroids sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy

There are threads on this information, if you search you shall find them..
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.