Superdrol NG Review: Unsponsered.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my bottle of SD NG today from my sexy internet hot Mama supp store Nutraplanet. I am inhaling a post work burger and look foward to seeing if it does anything instantly as it is purported. I took two a few minutes ago.

I understand it has caffienem the lable isnt very clear, how many mgs per serving? Trying to figure out how to adjust my other pre-work out supps.

Today is leg day and I have had a few days off so I am looking to really blow some doors off, with or without SDNG's help. I look foward to giving an honest, unbiased report on this product.

I wont be updating this like a regular journal, but as often as neceassary.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
For the record, it is a SUPERDROL NG log!!

Sorry!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How can you eat solid food before you workout?. It makes me sick to my stomach. Especially if I eat carbs.
After a long day of teaching school, I need a good meal so bad! I am pretty trained as far as being able to do anything after I eat. i often jump up and down after a meal to prove to myself I am in charge.

I may be so left cause I just aint right. ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a long day of teaching school, I need a good meal so bad! I am pretty trained as far as being able to do anything after I eat. i often jump up and down after a meal to prove to myself I am in charge.

Sounds like you pretty much have got things under control...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice i have been waiting for someone to start an unsponsored log...sub'd fo sho....

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Can't wait to hear how Superdrol NG works for you. Good luck.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck bro! Deffinately looking forward to your first impressions :thumbsup:

mountainboy

Awards
Subbed, this is the first unsponsored log I've come across, all the best!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the love fellas. Please keep in mind I am rarely on one thing at once ;)

So... I had a very strong workout. I took two sdng one hour pre-workout and then ate a pretty big meal 20 minutes after downing the pills.

Squats went well for squats. I seemed to be at normal strength their. By the time I got to leg press, I was actually feeling more capable if that makes sense? I pushed more weight than normal and it did seem that the heavier weight was slightly easier.

I am a big believer in placebo, I will be a believer by the end of the week if these numbers continue to go up.

One of the biggest things I am looking for is a strength-inducing substance with some capacity to aid in fat loss providing diet and program are well exacuted.

Werd'em up. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the biggest things I am looking for is a strength-inducing substance with some capacity to aid in fat loss providing diet and program are well exacuted.
I imagine that anything that will increase your intensity and endurance could result in more energy expenditure and therefor the potential for reducing fat.

If any substance in the product might work in aiding the fat loss I imagine it to be the Y and C as the Y is a alpha receptor agonist. The thing with Y is that it works in a non insulin environment so any carb foods it is consumed with will likely blunt the lipolitic effects that the Y may have.

Also, is it OK if I subscribe to this thread without actually posting "subscribed" in it? :think:

Good luck.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I imagine that anything that will increase your intensity and endurance could result in more energy expenditure and therefor the potential for reducing fat.

If any substance in the product might work in aiding the fat loss I imagine it to be the Y and C as the Y is a alpha receptor agonist. The thing with Y is that it works in a non insulin environment so any carb foods it is consumed with will likely blunt the lipolitic effects that the Y may have.

Also, is it OK if I subscribe to this thread without actually posting "subscribed" in it? :think:

Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up about the possible interactions between the Y and carb sources. I may need to take a couple of fish oils and the SDNG 25 mins pre-work out and see if that seems like it is giving less insulin to work around. I also took a 300 mg cap of ALA right before the meal. Might help.

B5150-- You can subscrizzle anyway your heart desires my friend. ;) All others can fill out the application. ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Joining in, like to know how it treats you as well. What other supp's you taking with it?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Joining in, like to know how it treats you as well. What other supp's you taking with it?
Too many to list. LOL If I have the time, I will write it out for you. The two I am testing out right now are NIMBUS nutritions two new products blast and swell.

I took B50's advice and consumed 1 fish oil cap with two sdng's this afternoon. I felt a nice increase in focus, I am going to do a little housework then head to the gym.

I believe I started to feel a certain tempature increase for the first hour on non-eating. BP and J later, whew, hot flashes are over. :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hot flashes will come and go, no worries. Since you're taking SWELL, my suggestion to you is to take it with your pre-work out dose of SDNG. And maybe try 3 caps instead of 2 - it's pretty insane!

Best of luck!

Too many to list. LOL If I have the time, I will write it out for you. The two I am testing out right now are NIMBUS nutritions two new products blast and swell.

I took B50's advice and consumed 1 fish oil cap with two sdng's this afternoon. I felt a nice increase in focus, I am going to do a little housework then head to the gym.

I believe I started to feel a certain tempature increase for the first hour on non-eating. BP and J later, whew, hot flashes are over. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Apps are in the basement, next to my damn stapler. ( See: Office Space ;))

Should I be worried about spaing out my doses? I have been taking one first thing with meal and then the otehr two pre-workout. I am not afraid to bump it up either way, but was trying to split the half-life.

The workout went well. I did some PR numbers for db rows. I got spent a little while after that. I had to bury a grandmotherly lady today, so I have been a lil out of touch. Glad I made it.

I ended up talking to a couple of old friends, I normally dont say anything. I think it did me some good. :) Oh well.

Back at it tomorrow, let me cry over some steak and veggies. ;)

:head:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
our rec was 3 on off days 4 on workout days, but that can get heavy on the wallet........

the way you are dosing is fine! :thumbsup: I will be starting mine soon, but i am sure, that adds NO credibility to it! :frustrate :lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got spent a little while after that. I had to bury a grandmotherly lady today, so I have been a lil out of touch. Glad I made it.

I ended up talking to a couple of old friends, I normally dont say anything. I think it did me some good. :) Oh well.

Back at it tomorrow, let me cry over some steak and veggies. ;)
Sorry.

I am just now getting grips on the loss of mine back in June. That set off my memory of the loss of my Grandfather 3 years earlier. Tears do spill, hearts do ache, peace does come and joy will return.

We are all here for but a season. Be fruitful. :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

That's great... give a review for Superdrol NG while taking Swell and Blast which are ass-kicking pre-workout formulas by themselves. This review should be really accurate! Sub me in!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Are you sure you should be taking this next generation Superdrol while you're in class around a group of children? With that 'Injection Matrix' you might be a little apt to lose your temper with the kids... and the effects of that 'Anabolic Driver' could be disastrous if you were to strike one of them. I don't know about this...

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure Motiv8er is very capable of his duties, he is very experienced, responsible.

motiv8er
BTW dude you still owe me dinner BISH !!!!! :D Next time I come down though, let it slide for now ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure Motiv8er is very capable of his duties, he is very experienced, responsible.

motiv8er
BTW dude you still owe me dinner BISH !!!!! :D Next time I come down though, let it slide for now ;)
I'm sure he's very experienced... and seems like a nice guy. I may not be 'as' experienced, but if I were going to review a supplement's efficacy, I would not be doing so while running 2 brand new, extremely effective products along side.

"WOW DID THIS ANIMAL PAK JACK ME UP! I set some personal bests! Oh... I am just starting RPM and WTF So Pumped too... but I'm experienced, so it's definitely not the Ng-hydroxy-L-Arginine ethyl ester or the naringin and chocamine .. and definitely not the 50% icariin"

Experience aside, when a subject is administering 3 pre-workout products, your body won't say which is doing what.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure he's very experienced... and seems like a nice guy. I may not be 'as' experienced, but if I were going to review a supplement's efficacy, I would not be doing so while running 2 brand new, extremely effective products along side.

"WOW DID THIS ANIMAL PAK JACK ME UP! I set some personal bests! Oh... I am just starting RPM and WTF So Pumped too... but I'm experienced, so it's definitely not the Ng-hydroxy-L-Arginine ethyl ester or the naringin and chocamine .. and definitely not the 50% icariin"

Experience aside, when a subject is administering 3 pre-workout products, your body won't say which is doing what.
The simple fact is he doesnt have to log it anyway but he took it upon himself to do so. If you dont like it bro(no offense) dont read it. Instead of picking at his way of doing things why not do a log yourself with only SDNG? This is a "non sponsored" log therefore he can do what ever he wants.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The simple fact is he doesnt have to log it anyway but he took it upon himself to do so. If you dont like it bro(no offense) dont read it. Instead of picking at his way of doing things why not do a log yourself with only SDNG? This is a "non sponsored" log therefore he can do what ever he wants.
This is Motiv8ers barbeque... and it tastes good... but all I'm saying is that if you're initiating 3 products at almost the same time, it's not a Superdrol NG log anymore. It's a Swell, Blast, and Superdrol NG log.

That'd be like me stacking Melting Point with clenbuterol, T3, and DNP and starting a thread called 'Melting Point review: non-sponsored' Then someone says, "Gee Force of Green, don't you think it's a little dissuasive that you're calling it a Melting Point log while you're running some other potent cutting agents?"

Then another dude chimes in and says, "Don't pick at his way of logging! If you don't like it, shut up and stay out."

LOL

I'd like to see a SNG unsponsored log ***SOLO*** as much as the next interested person, but that's just not what we're getting here ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a SNG unsponsored log ***SOLO*** as much as the next interested person, but that's just not what we're getting here ;)
Well, my log is sponsored but it's truly solo. Only supp's I'm taking are Multi, EFA's, and Cissus.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That's great... give a review for Superdrol NG while taking Swell and Blast which are ass-kicking pre-workout formulas by themselves. This review should be really accurate! Sub me in!
Dude, its my review and I will do what I wanna. If you dont like the channel, turn it man. For God's sake, if you dont want to let me be, please; jettison. I am not going to turn on FOX and watch The Simpsons and call FOX and complain about the programing. Turn the channel.

This is a review, not a doctoral thesis. Add anything relevant, but I need nothing else from you. Thank you.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, its my review and I will do what I wanna. If you dont like the channel, turn it man. For God's sake, if you dont want to let me be, please; jettison. I am not going to turn on FOX and watch The Simpsons and call FOX and complain about the programing. Turn the channel.

This is a review, not a doctoral thesis. Add anything relevant, but I need nothing else from you. Thank you.

:goodpost:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Just so you know, 'Dude', your review isn't of Superdrol NG... and your log is of no interest to me, just the fact that it isn't what you say it is.

Just so you know, I'm sure Blast and Swell are awesome products and the fact that you're attributing all of your supplementation to a bogus product (SNG), it's a disgrace and a downplay of 2 very amazing products.

You're right, it's your party and you can cry if you want to. If you want to preach how one product works while conveniently forgetting to mention until your asked that you're testing out Blast and Swell, that's your stupidity, 'dude'.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
I don't see how this is a good post. I wouldn't expect a doctoral thesis to be posted on this site, but if it's a review then say it like it is: "Unsponsored Swell, Blast, Superdrol NG review".

It would be a false claim to run a stack and attribute whatever effects it has to one product. Your butt-kissing 'Good Post!' icon is only endorsing false claims.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, 'Dude', your review isn't of Superdrol NG... and your log is of no interest to me, just the fact that it isn't what you say it is.

Just so you know, I'm sure Blast and Swell are awesome products and the fact that you're attributing all of your supplementation to a bogus product (SNG), it's a disgrace and a downplay of 2 very amazing products.

You're right, it's your party and you can cry if you want to. If you want to preach how one product works while conveniently forgetting to mention until your asked that you're testing out Blast and Swell, that's your stupidity, 'dude'.
I'll take this as your exit post. Thank you.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how this is a good post. I wouldn't expect a doctoral thesis to be posted on this site, but if it's a review then say it like it is: "Unsponsored Swell, Blast, Superdrol NG review".

It would be a false claim to run a stack and attribute whatever effects it has to one product. Your butt-kissing 'Good Post!' icon is only endorsing false claims.
I would post a smart a$$ comment back, but I, like AN are above that.

Motiva8er, please continue

cardiffgiant

Awards
I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was going to sleep and listening to music and I was kinda feeling bad about my posts in this thread. I mean... lol... I don't lose sleep over Anabolic Minds... hahaha... but I was remembering what I was saying and realized that I probably came across as a douche.

I apologize for transcending my disappointment of Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol NG into your thread. You've got some great products (Swell and Blast) and I hope that your workouts and results continue to get better... AND I honestly do hope that your money was well spent on the Superdrol NG.

Nice physique you've got there in the avatar BTW. Good luck with your training, your nutrition, and your teaching job!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Very big of you, Force.

It's a just a reminder...Tone is impossible to determine over the cyberwaves.

I typed that while flipping you all off and you didn't even know it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Very big of you, Force.

Thanks.

I knew you were flipping us off, because "I am watching you."

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.
I really dont get it man...

Why would he need anything? He's part god. Best I can do is (maybe) be god like.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I was going to sleep and listening to music and I was kinda feeling bad about my posts in this thread. I mean... lol... I don't lose sleep over Anabolic Minds... hahaha... but I was remembering what I was saying and realized that I probably came across as a douche.

I apologize for transcending my disappointment of Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol NG into your thread. You've got some great products (Swell and Blast) and I hope that your workouts and results continue to get better... AND I honestly do hope that your money was well spent on the Superdrol NG.

Nice physique you've got there in the avatar BTW. Good luck with your training, your nutrition, and your teaching job!
Thank you for an explanation of yourself. I appreciate it. I could tell you were honked off with something, and I wasnt sure why it was being thrown in my direction.

Thank you with the compliments.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Very big of you, Force.

While typing this to you Bioman, I ws abusing myself and looking at my dog with a tub of peanut butter on the counter.

haha

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SO Thurs was an off day. Yesterday I came home after school and ate another meal real quickly and went to the gym and blew out chest and bi's. I didnt have time for cardio or core as I had homecoming at school and had to be there to film it.

We won the football game and had some normal melees. Being the rather bad, jacked and mobile man I am. When I saw the Principal and Head of Security sprint away from a passed out, dehydrated girl; I left an assisstant with the camera on the sideline and full bore sprint to the parking lot.

I could see the crowd swarming and swaying, like when moving around a fight. By the time I got to the hotzone, the perps were on the ground with red dots on their heads and the crowd was being offered a macing. OK, I am done here.

As far as the workout was concerned, I felt strong and focused. I didnt experience anything out of this world, I will keep you updated. I did note I felt fuller than normal, but I was also a couple of pounds heavier. May be related, who knows.

cardiffgiant

Awards
I really dont get it man...

Why would he need anything? He's part god. Best I can do is (maybe) be god like.
Of course Jesus wouldn't "need" anything and he probably wouldn't take anything-That's why it's a joke and I'm not suprised a lot of people on these boards would not get it. I probably shouldn't have explained it cause those who would understand is who it was intended for, Oh well whatever.So does sdrolng work or what?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Of course Jesus wouldn't "need" anything and he probably wouldn't take anything-That's why it's a joke and I'm not suprised a lot of people on these boards would not get it. I probably shouldn't have explained it cause those who would understand is who it was intended for, Oh well whatever.So does sdrolng work or what?
I don't know which hormone he would do, but I think he'd definitely be using AX's Perfect Cycle so he can maintain his perfect liver values.