Superdrol NG Review: Unsponsered.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I was going to sleep and listening to music and I was kinda feeling bad about my posts in this thread. I mean... lol... I don't lose sleep over Anabolic Minds... hahaha... but I was remembering what I was saying and realized that I probably came across as a douche.

    I apologize for transcending my disappointment of Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol NG into your thread. You've got some great products (Swell and Blast) and I hope that your workouts and results continue to get better... AND I honestly do hope that your money was well spent on the Superdrol NG.

    Nice physique you've got there in the avatar BTW. Good luck with your training, your nutrition, and your teaching job!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  2. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Very big of you, Force.

    It's a just a reminder...Tone is impossible to determine over the cyberwaves.






    I typed that while flipping you all off and you didn't even know it.
  3. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I typed that while flipping you all off and you didn't even know it.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Very big of you, Force.

    It's a just a reminder...Tone is impossible to determine over the cyberwaves.






    I typed that while flipping you all off and you didn't even know it.
    Thanks.

    I knew you were flipping us off, because "I am watching you."
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.
    I really dont get it man...

    Why would he need anything? He's part god. Best I can do is (maybe) be god like.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  6. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I was going to sleep and listening to music and I was kinda feeling bad about my posts in this thread. I mean... lol... I don't lose sleep over Anabolic Minds... hahaha... but I was remembering what I was saying and realized that I probably came across as a douche.

    I apologize for transcending my disappointment of Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol NG into your thread. You've got some great products (Swell and Blast) and I hope that your workouts and results continue to get better... AND I honestly do hope that your money was well spent on the Superdrol NG.

    Nice physique you've got there in the avatar BTW. Good luck with your training, your nutrition, and your teaching job!
    Thank you for an explanation of yourself. I appreciate it. I could tell you were honked off with something, and I wasnt sure why it was being thrown in my direction.

    Thank you with the compliments.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  7. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Very big of you, Force.

    It's a just a reminder...Tone is impossible to determine over the cyberwaves.






    I typed that while flipping you all off and you didn't even know it.
    While typing this to you Bioman, I ws abusing myself and looking at my dog with a tub of peanut butter on the counter.


    haha
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  8. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SO Thurs was an off day. Yesterday I came home after school and ate another meal real quickly and went to the gym and blew out chest and bi's. I didnt have time for cardio or core as I had homecoming at school and had to be there to film it.

    We won the football game and had some normal melees. Being the rather bad, jacked and mobile man I am. When I saw the Principal and Head of Security sprint away from a passed out, dehydrated girl; I left an assisstant with the camera on the sideline and full bore sprint to the parking lot.

    I could see the crowd swarming and swaying, like when moving around a fight. By the time I got to the hotzone, the perps were on the ground with red dots on their heads and the crowd was being offered a macing. OK, I am done here.

    As far as the workout was concerned, I felt strong and focused. I didnt experience anything out of this world, I will keep you updated. I did note I felt fuller than normal, but I was also a couple of pounds heavier. May be related, who knows.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  9. New Member
    cardiffgiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    29.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I really dont get it man...

    Why would he need anything? He's part god. Best I can do is (maybe) be god like.
    Of course Jesus wouldn't "need" anything and he probably wouldn't take anything-That's why it's a joke and I'm not suprised a lot of people on these boards would not get it. I probably shouldn't have explained it cause those who would understand is who it was intended for, Oh well whatever.So does sdrolng work or what?
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    Of course Jesus wouldn't "need" anything and he probably wouldn't take anything-That's why it's a joke and I'm not suprised a lot of people on these boards would not get it. I probably shouldn't have explained it cause those who would understand is who it was intended for, Oh well whatever.So does sdrolng work or what?
    I don't know which hormone he would do, but I think he'd definitely be using AX's Perfect Cycle so he can maintain his perfect liver values.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.
    lol, yeah, I think you'd call it 'The Cross Cycle'. He just did it once but His gains were permanent and included the whole universe! That's a goooood cycle (good for us too obviously)
  12. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    lol, yeah, I think you'd call it 'The Cross Cycle'. He just did it once but His gains were permanent and included the whole universe! That's a goooood cycle (good for us too obviously)
    What's up Doc? Check your PMs when you get a chance!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. New Member
    cardiffgiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    29.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    lol, yeah, I think you'd call it 'The Cross Cycle'. He just did it once but His gains were permanent and included the whole universe! That's a goooood cycle (good for us too obviously)
    Nice. Hey Dr. D do you think DHEA and or 7 keto are effective for fat loss and at what dosages? I should probably search but since you appeared I figured I'd go straight to the source so to speak.Any other thoughts or tips for fat loss would be great. thanks
  14. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This question actually does pertain to Superdrol NG, as far as if the DHEA content in the formula is sufficient for losing fat (by itself). And DHEA does convert to 7-keto... I'm also curious about this, as I've been literally bathing in 7-keto (Systematic 7) and DHEA that's in Dermacrine.

    I'm still megadosing X-Lean and I'm using Retain 2.0 as well for it's Relora content. I'll taper off the X-Lean a week or 2 into PCT and reduce the 7-keto baths.

    Hey Motiv8er, how are you feeling on Superdrol NG?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    DHEA has been used in doses up to 500mg/day to treat depression in HIV patients for obesity

    Obesity : 25-100mg daily for up to six months has been used. 200mg twice daily 7-oxo-DHEA, for eight weeks, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, have also been used.
  16. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    DHEA has been used in doses up to 500mg/day to treat depression in HIV patients for obesity

    Obesity : 25-100mg daily for up to six months has been used. 200mg twice daily 7-oxo-DHEA, for eight weeks, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, have also been used.
    Agreed. DHEA has intrinsic fat loss properties, that's why all the non-androgenic derivative were designed (like 7-oxo, 7-oh, etc.), so woman could get in on it basically. The degree of weight loss seems fairly proportional to the dose.
  17. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ahhhhh - I miss taking mine! Have a good ride, Motiv8er
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Ahhhhh - I miss taking mine! Have a good ride, Motiv8er
    you can send me your leftover

    Feeling any better today?
  19. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Time for my 7-keto bath! YAY
    Freedom means nothing here.
  20. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can send me your leftover

    Feeling any better today?
    you ACTUALLY want some!?!?!?!?! after all the commentary, i figured you were a complete non-believer........

    Easy, i may be able to get you a bottle.......
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Ah see thats the part still missing. I dislike the name and the naming of the ingredients. Mostly because I feel it took a chip out of the integrity of AX. Had it been called EnergyX or JamX or AlphaX or any of a number of possibilities, and the ingredients listed as DHEA, Caffeine, Yohimbine, ATD, Tribulus and Fenugreek it would have been completely different for me (and I think a lot of others). Making statements about the custom extracts and/or science behind that would have been fine too.

    At almost 40, I'm taking 100mg of DHEA daily anyhow (and have very low choolesterol so all my hormone counts are low), the light dose ATD makes sense too just to combat environmental estrogens we take in, the trib + fenugreek are helpful for natural testosterone boost, and the pre-workout stim / thermogenics of the caffeine/yohimbine would be handy too.

    Its just the naming that irks me, I hate the feel of an extra 500mg of Placebol in a product. Maybe because i've fallen for it before Its not as bad as a Muscletech product or The Strap from fizogen, but a flood starts with a single raindrop...

    I've said a number of times that I'm really interested in the solo logs just for that reason, as it should help clear up what sort of gains you can expect. Its starting to look like a fairly good recomp product. Seems to be more supportive of that than quite so much for gains. I kinda think solo most guys won't see more than 3-4lbs gain, but I bet you could do 4-5lbs of fat loss while maintaining muscle on it if you tuned diet + exersize correctly.

    I'd really like to see some of the even older than me members try this (like in their 50s), the older you get the less of the raw hormones your body produces, so feeding in extra DHEA should be even more beneficial.

    I haven't faulted the science of the ingredient profile other than maybe questioning value for the 18-21 crowd, as the added dhea won't help as much, and neither will most of anything else other than the caffeine/yohimbine unless they have naturally low testosterone.
  22. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ah see thats the part still missing. I dislike the name and the naming of the ingredients. Mostly because I feel it took a chip out of the integrity of AX. Had it been called EnergyX or JamX or AlphaX or any of a number of possibilities, and the ingredients listed as DHEA, Caffeine, Yohimbine, ATD, Tribulus and Fenugreek it would have been completely different for me (and I think a lot of others). Making statements about the custom extracts and/or science behind that would have been fine too.

    At almost 40, I'm taking 100mg of DHEA daily anyhow (and have very low choolesterol so all my hormone counts are low), the light dose ATD makes sense too just to combat environmental estrogens we take in, the trib + fenugreek are helpful for natural testosterone boost, and the pre-workout stim / thermogenics of the caffeine/yohimbine would be handy too.

    Its just the naming that irks me, I hate the feel of an extra 500mg of Placebol in a product. Maybe because i've fallen for it before Its not as bad as a Muscletech product or The Strap from fizogen, but a flood starts with a single raindrop...

    I've said a number of times that I'm really interested in the solo logs just for that reason, as it should help clear up what sort of gains you can expect. Its starting to look like a fairly good recomp product. Seems to be more supportive of that than quite so much for gains. I kinda think solo most guys won't see more than 3-4lbs gain, but I bet you could do 4-5lbs of fat loss while maintaining muscle on it if you tuned diet + exersize correctly.

    I'd really like to see some of the even older than me members try this (like in their 50s), the older you get the less of the raw hormones your body produces, so feeding in extra DHEA should be even more beneficial.

    I haven't faulted the science of the ingredient profile other than maybe questioning value for the 18-21 crowd, as the added dhea won't help as much, and neither will most of anything else other than the caffeine/yohimbine unless they have naturally low testosterone.
    point taken! I will try to get you a bottle......
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    point taken! I will try to get you a bottle......
    Cool thanks. No need to rush or anything, I'm on the PAL Transformation till 10/22, and can't take anything else till at least then (and I might get selected for one of the x-factor combo loggings, and i'd have to start that immediately )

    Actually, that could probably be an interesting combo, x-factor + SDNG.

    It was nice to see the companies working together on that x-factor logging too btw.
  24. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Cool thanks. No need to rush or anything, I'm on the PAL Transformation till 10/22, and can't take anything else till at least then (and I might get selected for one of the x-factor combo loggings, and i'd have to start that immediately )

    Actually, that could probably be an interesting combo, x-factor + SDNG.

    It was nice to see the companies working together on that x-factor logging too btw.
    tell ya what, tell jj that if you get selected to have you run the FX combo and i'll sub out the SDNG for the FX. cool?
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    tell ya what, tell jj that if you get selected to have you run the FX combo and i'll sub out the SDNG for the FX. cool?
    Ah that could work out nice, sure thing!
  26. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    back to moti's log....... (sorry for the hijack)
  27. Advanced Member
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ah see thats the part still missing. I dislike the name and the naming of the ingredients. Mostly because I feel it took a chip out of the integrity of AX. Had it been called EnergyX or JamX or AlphaX or any of a number of possibilities, and the ingredients listed as DHEA, Caffeine, Yohimbine, ATD, Tribulus and Fenugreek it would have been completely different for me (and I think a lot of others). Making statements about the custom extracts and/or science behind that would have been fine too.

    At almost 40, I'm taking 100mg of DHEA daily anyhow (and have very low choolesterol so all my hormone counts are low), the light dose ATD makes sense too just to combat environmental estrogens we take in, the trib + fenugreek are helpful for natural testosterone boost, and the pre-workout stim / thermogenics of the caffeine/yohimbine would be handy too.

    Its just the naming that irks me, I hate the feel of an extra 500mg of Placebol in a product. Maybe because i've fallen for it before Its not as bad as a Muscletech product or The Strap from fizogen, but a flood starts with a single raindrop...

    I've said a number of times that I'm really interested in the solo logs just for that reason, as it should help clear up what sort of gains you can expect. Its starting to look like a fairly good recomp product. Seems to be more supportive of that than quite so much for gains. I kinda think solo most guys won't see more than 3-4lbs gain, but I bet you could do 4-5lbs of fat loss while maintaining muscle on it if you tuned diet + exersize correctly.

    I'd really like to see some of the even older than me members try this (like in their 50s), the older you get the less of the raw hormones your body produces, so feeding in extra DHEA should be even more beneficial.

    I haven't faulted the science of the ingredient profile other than maybe questioning value for the 18-21 crowd, as the added dhea won't help as much, and neither will most of anything else other than the caffeine/yohimbine unless they have naturally low testosterone.
    I agree with every sentiment you expressed above. This product is the best preworkout stim I have taken and honestly kicks RPM in the ballz and then laughs at it.
  28. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,500
    Rep Power
    6470013
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    point taken! I will try to get you a bottle......


    I'm Old too!!!!!....
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I agree with every sentiment you expressed above. This product is the best preworkout stim I have taken and honestly kicks RPM in the ballz and then laughs at it.
    You were one of the ones I really wished were running it solo rather than with massfx based on age My only issue with RPM is that like some of the nutrient repartitioners, it seems very diet/timing dependent. Thats not all bad, but i've already had misfires with it too. I think coordinating multiple items that are timing sensitive like that can be difficult and failure generally results in a less than optimal workout and toilet visits Not that i've given up on RPM, cause its cool when I hit it right, but thats been about 50/50
  30. New Member
    cardiffgiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    29.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    point taken! I will try to get you a bottle......
    Hey are the samples sent out I signed up well within the time?Where can I check the list of people getting them? Also if you wanna send me a bottle I wouldn't mind, afterall I'm old too.Thanks.:dl:
  31. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    Hey are the samples sent out I signed up well within the time?Where can I check the list of people getting them? Also if you wanna send me a bottle I wouldn't mind, afterall I'm old too.Thanks.:dl:
    easy is the ONLY one getting comped a bottle at this time........i have my reasons........

    i am compiling the samples, you more than likely will get yours........
  32. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Cool thanks. No need to rush or anything, I'm on the PAL Transformation till 10/22, and can't take anything else till at least then (and I might get selected for one of the x-factor combo loggings, and i'd have to start that immediately )

    Actually, that could probably be an interesting combo, x-factor + SDNG.

    It was nice to see the companies working together on that x-factor logging too btw.
    If you don't like the methods of Anabolic Xtreme, a rep will ship you out a free product to keep you quiet lol
    Freedom means nothing here.
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Mace knows that won't work Ethics are ethics, $80 worth of supplements isn't enough to buy silence I spend 3-4x that a month as it is. damn where does it all go? the "staples" do eat up a bunch of money
  34. New Member
    caveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    If you don't like the methods of Anabolic Xtreme, a rep will ship you out a free product to keep you quiet lol
    Are you really an ass. Are do you just play one on the INTERNET lol.
  35. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Update:

    I have noticed a few effects that I attribute to SDNG. 1) A positive focus effect 2) nose bleeds 3) more/ stronger erections.

    I am still holding off on claiming strength gains, although they may be approaching. I have had a wild week, and I was forced to not train a couple of days. I also took a hot date to Savannah and stayed up way too long. * ;-) So that was a personal choice.

    My diet has been four out of five stars. I do eat one school meal which I am sure is mostly fat and sodium, but it is always at least 2 vegtables. So that is my biggest downfall, I get my other 5 meals real clean and over 300 grams of protein daily. What can I say, it keeps me from eating my kids.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  36. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    The nose bleeds may be seasonal. I get them this time of year too, when allergies are peaking.
  37. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    26299
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    The nose bleeds may be seasonal. I get them this time of year too, when allergies are peaking.
    True D, But would it be good to have more erections and blood loss at the same time?


    :bruce2:
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  38. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    True D, But would it be good to have more erections and blood loss at the same time?


    :bruce2:
    If you can lose a little blood, yet still have better erections, I'd guess that's a good sign of peripheral vascular integrity if nothing else! Yet I'm imagining the blood loss is fairly trivial, like it is for me. As soon as I get a nose bleed, I will blow my nose and get out as much blood as possible, then I'll use one of those 12-hr OTC nasal inhalers. That seems to discourage the bleeding fast with it's vasoconstricting action. That helps minimize blood loss and bleed time. Then I can pick my nose for 12 more hours without worrying about it (J/K) actually, Fall and Spring I'm just susceptible to nose bleeds. It seems to coincide with allergies. Anyway..

    There are no components of the formula that are known to encourage nose bleeds particularly. If you are concerned, stop immediately and talk to your doctor before you resume.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol NG non-believer's sample review (DID NOT LIKE)
    By sweetdaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in