Superdrol NG Review: Unsponsered.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'd like to see a SNG unsponsored log ***SOLO*** as much as the next interested person, but that's just not what we're getting here
    Well, my log is sponsored but it's truly solo. Only supp's I'm taking are Multi, EFA's, and Cissus.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Well, my log is sponsored but it's truly solo. Only supp's I'm taking are Multi, EFA's, and Cissus.
    Let's have a looky...
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    That's great... give a review for Superdrol NG while taking Swell and Blast which are ass-kicking pre-workout formulas by themselves. This review should be really accurate! Sub me in!
    Dude, its my review and I will do what I wanna. If you dont like the channel, turn it man. For God's sake, if you dont want to let me be, please; jettison. I am not going to turn on FOX and watch The Simpsons and call FOX and complain about the programing. Turn the channel.

This is a review, not a doctoral thesis. Add anything relevant, but I need nothing else from you. Thank you.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Dude, its my review and I will do what I wanna. If you dont like the channel, turn it man. For God's sake, if you dont want to let me be, please; jettison. I am not going to turn on FOX and watch The Simpsons and call FOX and complain about the programing. Turn the channel.

This is a review, not a doctoral thesis. Add anything relevant, but I need nothing else from you. Thank you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post

Just so you know, 'Dude', your review isn't of Superdrol NG... and your log is of no interest to me, just the fact that it isn't what you say it is.

Just so you know, I'm sure Blast and Swell are awesome products and the fact that you're attributing all of your supplementation to a bogus product (SNG), it's a disgrace and a downplay of 2 very amazing products.

You're right, it's your party and you can cry if you want to. If you want to preach how one product works while conveniently forgetting to mention until your asked that you're testing out Blast and Swell, that's your stupidity, 'dude'.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    I don't see how this is a good post. I wouldn't expect a doctoral thesis to be posted on this site, but if it's a review then say it like it is: "Unsponsored Swell, Blast, Superdrol NG review".

It would be a false claim to run a stack and attribute whatever effects it has to one product. Your butt-kissing 'Good Post!' icon is only endorsing false claims.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Just so you know, 'Dude', your review isn't of Superdrol NG... and your log is of no interest to me, just the fact that it isn't what you say it is.

Just so you know, I'm sure Blast and Swell are awesome products and the fact that you're attributing all of your supplementation to a bogus product (SNG), it's a disgrace and a downplay of 2 very amazing products.

You're right, it's your party and you can cry if you want to. If you want to preach how one product works while conveniently forgetting to mention until your asked that you're testing out Blast and Swell, that's your stupidity, 'dude'.
    I'll take this as your exit post. Thank you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I don't see how this is a good post. I wouldn't expect a doctoral thesis to be posted on this site, but if it's a review then say it like it is: "Unsponsored Swell, Blast, Superdrol NG review".

It would be a false claim to run a stack and attribute whatever effects it has to one product. Your butt-kissing 'Good Post!' icon is only endorsing false claims.
    I would post a smart a$$ comment back, but I, like AN are above that.

Motiva8er, please continue

9. Any updates bro?

10. I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.

11. I was going to sleep and listening to music and I was kinda feeling bad about my posts in this thread. I mean... lol... I don't lose sleep over Anabolic Minds... hahaha... but I was remembering what I was saying and realized that I probably came across as a douche.

I apologize for transcending my disappointment of Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol NG into your thread. You've got some great products (Swell and Blast) and I hope that your workouts and results continue to get better... AND I honestly do hope that your money was well spent on the Superdrol NG.

Nice physique you've got there in the avatar BTW. Good luck with your training, your nutrition, and your teaching job!

12. Very big of you, Force.

It's a just a reminder...Tone is impossible to determine over the cyberwaves.

I typed that while flipping you all off and you didn't even know it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post

14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Very big of you, Force.

Thanks.

I knew you were flipping us off, because "I am watching you."

15. Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.
    I really dont get it man...

Why would he need anything? He's part god. Best I can do is (maybe) be god like.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I was going to sleep and listening to music and I was kinda feeling bad about my posts in this thread. I mean... lol... I don't lose sleep over Anabolic Minds... hahaha... but I was remembering what I was saying and realized that I probably came across as a douche.

I apologize for transcending my disappointment of Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol NG into your thread. You've got some great products (Swell and Blast) and I hope that your workouts and results continue to get better... AND I honestly do hope that your money was well spent on the Superdrol NG.

Nice physique you've got there in the avatar BTW. Good luck with your training, your nutrition, and your teaching job!
    Thank you for an explanation of yourself. I appreciate it. I could tell you were honked off with something, and I wasnt sure why it was being thrown in my direction.

Thank you with the compliments.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Very big of you, Force.

While typing this to you Bioman, I ws abusing myself and looking at my dog with a tub of peanut butter on the counter.

haha

18. SO Thurs was an off day. Yesterday I came home after school and ate another meal real quickly and went to the gym and blew out chest and bi's. I didnt have time for cardio or core as I had homecoming at school and had to be there to film it.

We won the football game and had some normal melees. Being the rather bad, jacked and mobile man I am. When I saw the Principal and Head of Security sprint away from a passed out, dehydrated girl; I left an assisstant with the camera on the sideline and full bore sprint to the parking lot.

I could see the crowd swarming and swaying, like when moving around a fight. By the time I got to the hotzone, the perps were on the ground with red dots on their heads and the crowd was being offered a macing. OK, I am done here.

As far as the workout was concerned, I felt strong and focused. I didnt experience anything out of this world, I will keep you updated. I did note I felt fuller than normal, but I was also a couple of pounds heavier. May be related, who knows.

19. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I really dont get it man...

Why would he need anything? He's part god. Best I can do is (maybe) be god like.
    Of course Jesus wouldn't "need" anything and he probably wouldn't take anything-That's why it's a joke and I'm not suprised a lot of people on these boards would not get it. I probably shouldn't have explained it cause those who would understand is who it was intended for, Oh well whatever.So does sdrolng work or what?

20. Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    Of course Jesus wouldn't "need" anything and he probably wouldn't take anything-That's why it's a joke and I'm not suprised a lot of people on these boards would not get it. I probably shouldn't have explained it cause those who would understand is who it was intended for, Oh well whatever.So does sdrolng work or what?
    I don't know which hormone he would do, but I think he'd definitely be using AX's Perfect Cycle so he can maintain his perfect liver values.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.
    lol, yeah, I think you'd call it 'The Cross Cycle'. He just did it once but His gains were permanent and included the whole universe! That's a goooood cycle (good for us too obviously)

22. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    lol, yeah, I think you'd call it 'The Cross Cycle'. He just did it once but His gains were permanent and included the whole universe! That's a goooood cycle (good for us too obviously)
    What's up Doc? Check your PMs when you get a chance!

23. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Nice. Hey Dr. D do you think DHEA and or 7 keto are effective for fat loss and at what dosages? I should probably search but since you appeared I figured I'd go straight to the source so to speak.Any other thoughts or tips for fat loss would be great. thanks

24. This question actually does pertain to Superdrol NG, as far as if the DHEA content in the formula is sufficient for losing fat (by itself). And DHEA does convert to 7-keto... I'm also curious about this, as I've been literally bathing in 7-keto (Systematic 7) and DHEA that's in Dermacrine.

I'm still megadosing X-Lean and I'm using Retain 2.0 as well for it's Relora content. I'll taper off the X-Lean a week or 2 into PCT and reduce the 7-keto baths.

Hey Motiv8er, how are you feeling on Superdrol NG?

25. DHEA has been used in doses up to 500mg/day to treat depression in HIV patients for obesity

Obesity : 25-100mg daily for up to six months has been used. 200mg twice daily 7-oxo-DHEA, for eight weeks, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, have also been used.

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    DHEA has been used in doses up to 500mg/day to treat depression in HIV patients for obesity

Obesity : 25-100mg daily for up to six months has been used. 200mg twice daily 7-oxo-DHEA, for eight weeks, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, have also been used.
    Agreed. DHEA has intrinsic fat loss properties, that's why all the non-androgenic derivative were designed (like 7-oxo, 7-oh, etc.), so woman could get in on it basically. The degree of weight loss seems fairly proportional to the dose.

27. Ahhhhh - I miss taking mine! Have a good ride, Motiv8er

28. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Ahhhhh - I miss taking mine! Have a good ride, Motiv8er
    you can send me your leftover

Feeling any better today?

29. Time for my 7-keto bath! YAY

30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can send me your leftover

Feeling any better today?
    you ACTUALLY want some!?!?!?!?! after all the commentary, i figured you were a complete non-believer........

Easy, i may be able to get you a bottle.......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol NG non-believer's sample review (DID NOT LIKE)
    By sweetdaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:13 PM