Superdrol NG Review: Unsponsered.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what type of cycle Jesus would do? Maybe something for bulking I guess.
lol, yeah, I think you'd call it 'The Cross Cycle'. He just did it once but His gains were permanent and included the whole universe! That's a goooood cycle (good for us too obviously) ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lol, yeah, I think you'd call it 'The Cross Cycle'. He just did it once but His gains were permanent and included the whole universe! That's a goooood cycle (good for us too obviously) ;)
What's up Doc? Check your PMs when you get a chance!

cardiffgiant

Awards
Nice. Hey Dr. D do you think DHEA and or 7 keto are effective for fat loss and at what dosages? I should probably search but since you appeared I figured I'd go straight to the source so to speak.Any other thoughts or tips for fat loss would be great. thanks

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This question actually does pertain to Superdrol NG, as far as if the DHEA content in the formula is sufficient for losing fat (by itself). And DHEA does convert to 7-keto... ;) I'm also curious about this, as I've been literally bathing in 7-keto (Systematic 7) and DHEA that's in Dermacrine.

I'm still megadosing X-Lean and I'm using Retain 2.0 as well for it's Relora content. I'll taper off the X-Lean a week or 2 into PCT and reduce the 7-keto baths.

Hey Motiv8er, how are you feeling on Superdrol NG?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHEA has been used in doses up to 500mg/day to treat depression in HIV patients :) for obesity

Obesity : 25-100mg daily for up to six months has been used. 200mg twice daily 7-oxo-DHEA, for eight weeks, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, have also been used.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
DHEA has been used in doses up to 500mg/day to treat depression in HIV patients :) for obesity

Obesity : 25-100mg daily for up to six months has been used. 200mg twice daily 7-oxo-DHEA, for eight weeks, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, have also been used.
Agreed. DHEA has intrinsic fat loss properties, that's why all the non-androgenic derivative were designed (like 7-oxo, 7-oh, etc.), so woman could get in on it basically. The degree of weight loss seems fairly proportional to the dose.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh - I miss taking mine! Have a good ride, Motiv8er

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Time for my 7-keto bath! YAY

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can send me your leftover ;)

Feeling any better today?
you ACTUALLY want some!?!?!?!?! after all the commentary, i figured you were a complete non-believer........

Easy, i may be able to get you a bottle.......;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah see thats the part still missing. I dislike the name and the naming of the ingredients. Mostly because I feel it took a chip out of the integrity of AX. Had it been called EnergyX or JamX or AlphaX or any of a number of possibilities, and the ingredients listed as DHEA, Caffeine, Yohimbine, ATD, Tribulus and Fenugreek it would have been completely different for me (and I think a lot of others). Making statements about the custom extracts and/or science behind that would have been fine too.

At almost 40, I'm taking 100mg of DHEA daily anyhow (and have very low choolesterol so all my hormone counts are low), the light dose ATD makes sense too just to combat environmental estrogens we take in, the trib + fenugreek are helpful for natural testosterone boost, and the pre-workout stim / thermogenics of the caffeine/yohimbine would be handy too.

Its just the naming that irks me, I hate the feel of an extra 500mg of Placebol in a product. Maybe because i've fallen for it before :) Its not as bad as a Muscletech product or The Strap from fizogen, but a flood starts with a single raindrop...

I've said a number of times that I'm really interested in the solo logs just for that reason, as it should help clear up what sort of gains you can expect. Its starting to look like a fairly good recomp product. Seems to be more supportive of that than quite so much for gains. I kinda think solo most guys won't see more than 3-4lbs gain, but I bet you could do 4-5lbs of fat loss while maintaining muscle on it if you tuned diet + exersize correctly.

I'd really like to see some of the even older than me members try this (like in their 50s), the older you get the less of the raw hormones your body produces, so feeding in extra DHEA should be even more beneficial.

I haven't faulted the science of the ingredient profile other than maybe questioning value for the 18-21 crowd, as the added dhea won't help as much, and neither will most of anything else other than the caffeine/yohimbine unless they have naturally low testosterone.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah see thats the part still missing. I dislike the name and the naming of the ingredients. Mostly because I feel it took a chip out of the integrity of AX. Had it been called EnergyX or JamX or AlphaX or any of a number of possibilities, and the ingredients listed as DHEA, Caffeine, Yohimbine, ATD, Tribulus and Fenugreek it would have been completely different for me (and I think a lot of others). Making statements about the custom extracts and/or science behind that would have been fine too.

At almost 40, I'm taking 100mg of DHEA daily anyhow (and have very low choolesterol so all my hormone counts are low), the light dose ATD makes sense too just to combat environmental estrogens we take in, the trib + fenugreek are helpful for natural testosterone boost, and the pre-workout stim / thermogenics of the caffeine/yohimbine would be handy too.

Its just the naming that irks me, I hate the feel of an extra 500mg of Placebol in a product. Maybe because i've fallen for it before :) Its not as bad as a Muscletech product or The Strap from fizogen, but a flood starts with a single raindrop...

I've said a number of times that I'm really interested in the solo logs just for that reason, as it should help clear up what sort of gains you can expect. Its starting to look like a fairly good recomp product. Seems to be more supportive of that than quite so much for gains. I kinda think solo most guys won't see more than 3-4lbs gain, but I bet you could do 4-5lbs of fat loss while maintaining muscle on it if you tuned diet + exersize correctly.

I'd really like to see some of the even older than me members try this (like in their 50s), the older you get the less of the raw hormones your body produces, so feeding in extra DHEA should be even more beneficial.

I haven't faulted the science of the ingredient profile other than maybe questioning value for the 18-21 crowd, as the added dhea won't help as much, and neither will most of anything else other than the caffeine/yohimbine unless they have naturally low testosterone.
point taken! I will try to get you a bottle......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool thanks. No need to rush or anything, I'm on the PAL Transformation till 10/22, and can't take anything else till at least then (and I might get selected for one of the x-factor combo loggings, and i'd have to start that immediately :))

Actually, that could probably be an interesting combo, x-factor + SDNG.

It was nice to see the companies working together on that x-factor logging too btw.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks. No need to rush or anything, I'm on the PAL Transformation till 10/22, and can't take anything else till at least then (and I might get selected for one of the x-factor combo loggings, and i'd have to start that immediately :))

It was nice to see the companies working together on that x-factor logging too btw.
tell ya what, tell jj that if you get selected to have you run the FX combo and i'll sub out the SDNG for the FX. cool?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
back to moti's log....... (sorry for the hijack)

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established

I agree with every sentiment you expressed above. This product is the best preworkout stim I have taken and honestly kicks RPM in the ballz and then laughs at it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with every sentiment you expressed above. This product is the best preworkout stim I have taken and honestly kicks RPM in the ballz and then laughs at it.
:) You were one of the ones I really wished were running it solo rather than with massfx based on age
;) My only issue with RPM is that like some of the nutrient repartitioners, it seems very diet/timing dependent. Thats not all bad, but i've already had misfires with it too. I think coordinating multiple items that are timing sensitive like that can be difficult and failure generally results in a less than optimal workout and toilet visits :toilet: Not that i've given up on RPM, cause its cool when I hit it right, but thats been about 50/50

cardiffgiant

Awards
Hey are the samples sent out I signed up well within the time?Where can I check the list of people getting them? Also if you wanna send me a bottle I wouldn't mind, afterall I'm old too.Thanks.:dl:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey are the samples sent out I signed up well within the time?Where can I check the list of people getting them? Also if you wanna send me a bottle I wouldn't mind, afterall I'm old too.Thanks.:dl:
easy is the ONLY one getting comped a bottle at this time........i have my reasons........

i am compiling the samples, you more than likely will get yours........

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

If you don't like the methods of Anabolic Xtreme, a rep will ship you out a free product to keep you quiet ;) lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mace knows that won't work :) Ethics are ethics, $80 worth of supplements isn't enough to buy silence ;) I spend 3-4x that a month as it is. damn where does it all go? the "staples" do eat up a bunch of money

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I have noticed a few effects that I attribute to SDNG. 1) A positive focus effect 2) nose bleeds 3) more/ stronger erections.

I am still holding off on claiming strength gains, although they may be approaching. I have had a wild week, and I was forced to not train a couple of days. I also took a hot date to Savannah and stayed up way too long. * ;-) So that was a personal choice.

My diet has been four out of five stars. I do eat one school meal which I am sure is mostly fat and sodium, but it is always at least 2 vegtables. So that is my biggest downfall, I get my other 5 meals real clean and over 300 grams of protein daily. What can I say, it keeps me from eating my kids.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The nose bleeds may be seasonal. I get them this time of year too, when allergies are peaking.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The nose bleeds may be seasonal. I get them this time of year too, when allergies are peaking.
True D, But would it be good to have more erections and blood loss at the same time?

:bruce2:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
True D, But would it be good to have more erections and blood loss at the same time?

:bruce2:
If you can lose a little blood, yet still have better erections, I'd guess that's a good sign of peripheral vascular integrity if nothing else! Yet I'm imagining the blood loss is fairly trivial, like it is for me. As soon as I get a nose bleed, I will blow my nose and get out as much blood as possible, then I'll use one of those 12-hr OTC nasal inhalers. That seems to discourage the bleeding fast with it's vasoconstricting action. That helps minimize blood loss and bleed time. Then I can pick my nose for 12 more hours without worrying about it :p (J/K) actually, Fall and Spring I'm just susceptible to nose bleeds. It seems to coincide with allergies. Anyway..

There are no components of the formula that are known to encourage nose bleeds particularly. If you are concerned, stop immediately and talk to your doctor before you resume.