3 weeks into my Epistane pulse...

  1. Registered User
    45Caliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    107

    3 weeks into my Epistane pulse...


    Today is day 21 of my Epi pulse and I'm up 7lbs so far.

    I'm too lazy to post a daily log, but I'll post a summary of my complete cycle once I'm done.
    I'm tracking calories daily on FitDay, and taking measurements every two weeks, so I'll post all the details along with my results in a couple weeks.
    Just wanted to say that, so far, Epistane rocks!

  2. Registered User
    edwards's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    479

    awesome! It seems like a pretty good compound. However, i noticed it dried my joints out like a post-menopausal woman's nectar pot!
  3. Registered User
    45Caliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    awesome! It seems like a pretty good compound. However, i noticed it dried my joints out like a post-menopausal woman's nectar pot!
    So far my joints have been ok. I'm taking 4-5 grams of fish oils daily & 4 caps of SuperCissusRX daily.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    colindep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    325

    Quote Originally Posted by 45Caliber View Post
    Today is day 21 of my Epi pulse and I'm up 7lbs so far.

    I'm too lazy to post a daily log, but I'll post a summary of my complete cycle once I'm done.
    I'm tracking calories daily on FitDay, and taking measurements every two weeks, so I'll post all the details along with my results in a couple weeks.
    Just wanted to say that, so far, Epistane rocks!
    How are the strength gains thus far?
  5. Registered User
    45Caliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    How are the strength gains thus far?
    Strength has been continuously increasing weekly so far.
  6. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    Nice. Don't forget to add your details to the 'pulsing results' post in my signature to add more worthy content to the forums!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  7. Registered User
    45Caliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Nice. Don't forget to add your details to the 'pulsing results' post in my signature to add more worthy content to the forums!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    Will do.

    Small update:
    As of 9/21, hovering at +7lbs. Took measurements & bodyfat yesterday. Lean mass is up 11lbs & fat is down 4lbs since 8/28.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2 weeks into my Halovar cycle - a brief update
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:17 AM
  2. 5 weeks into my cutting cycle
    By faceman35 in forum Pics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:42 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:30 AM
  4. My Epistane Pulse Cycle so far...
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:31 PM
  5. 8th week into my cycle (DIESELDUDE)
    By dieseldude in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in