SuperdrolNG as simple as that

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
SuperdrolNG as simple as that. . . . SPONSORED by FrankJ's GF! ! !

well yesterday i got back from vegas spend like 5 days overthere i drank, danced and ate alot. i didnt had much sleep . It seems that i went catabolic overthere. when i left i was @ 196 lbs. today i got on my scale and i was 189.5 lbs, almost sh1t my pants(thanks god i didnt if i had i would have been like 188lbs :lol: )

I got my dirty hands on Some SDNG/MassFX/AdvancedPCT thanks to the folks of AX, (BigSmith,Mace) i got my stuff one week ago but since i had to go to vegas i didnt start till today.

Yesterday that i got back i was feeling kind of lethargic and i sure was cause of the things i did over the weekend so i decided to give it a try. I took 2 SDNG/ 2 MassFX caps preworkout. I had a mild boost well not mild since i was all tired from the trip when i got home, but when i took the dose of SDNG and MassFX like 30 min later i felt like going to the gym. So i went didn my chest/shoulder workout . My shoulder workout was kind of weak but if felt good and i didnt felt tired. i just couldt move the weight i usually do, but with chest i didnt had no problem.

Today is my fist day whit full dose. I already took 2 doses, my last dose is going to be my preworkout dose since i workout @8 pm.

Im going to try to update this when i get back from the gym.

As a note also i had some trouble to get some sleep. i got some sleep finally like @ 4 am but i was able to wake up @ 9 am fine and i wasnt feeling tired

SOme stats

weight :189.5lbs(this morning)
height 5'8"

Last edited:
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Wishing you a good run here!
thanks. what whould you recommend taking it with food or empty stomach. i been taking it with food and i did noticed the mild stim effect wich i wouldnt call it stim effect more just like motivation.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck brotha!!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
zombi mind if i ask starting body fat? good luck bro!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
zombi mind if i ask starting body fat? good luck bro!
i have no clue. im fat right now my waistright now its like 39. that a guess compared with the last time i measured. im going to try to measure in a few minutes when i get home. I live like 5 min a way from my office so in a couple of minutes im going to post the measurements

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
thanks. what whould you recommend taking it with food or empty stomach. i been taking it with food and i did noticed the mild stim effect wich i wouldnt call it stim effect more just like motivation.
I would take it without food before pre-workouts doses.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Zombie you dirty man HAHA!!! Glad to see the trip to Vegas was good!

Lets get this log going baby!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well today was my second day i took SDNG/MassFX preworkout today it was the most boring and dificult day(Back/Leg). I didnt took my Wms+Lecuine Shake, to see how does it help on recovery, usually on leg days if i dont take Leucine(6g before and after) i end up all sore for 2 to 3 days. leucine has helped to reduce the soreness. But i want to see hows this on recovery.

im not tired right now. i hope i can sleep today. im not taking Lipotrophin-PM either and im not going to take it till i finish this cycle. Im only going to use my staples(multi,fish oil, i only have a few days worth of Cycle support)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You didnt think you could hide this log from me did you ? :rolleyes:

Good luck ! :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I been lurking on the site this morning since i had alot of things to do. Im already @ my office. I woke up and my legs werent sore not even my back, lets wait till tomorrow to see if they get sore. Yesterday i was able to sleep without any problems i passed out like @ 2:30am. without any sleep aids :D and i woke up @ 9 am and i didnt felt tired.

EDIT: i also got on the scale today and i was 192.5 lbs :D i thinking that i got dehydrated with all the alcohol that why i dropped 6.5 pounds in 5 days.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha that crazy alcohol........good luck man! :head:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sub'd! :thumbsup:

can you please put SPONSORED in your title?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well today is a day off, so i dont do sh1t. i been from one place to another tring to look for things to do and nothing. i might go to the movies later today or something like that i dont want to call/see/Text/IM/PM my drinking buddies :)

On a side note i been like 2 days on SDNG and MassFX and no signs of acne. Im not prone to it but MassFX makes it come out but this time i havent seen any yet. My skin is a bit oily a lil more than normal. but not like when i was on 3-ad. When i was on 3-ad i could rub my face on a pan then do some eggs and they woulnt stick. Now i could wipe the oily stuff off my face and it would take time to build up again.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sunday i forgot to take 1 dose and today i took 3 caps of SDNG prework out. I sweat a lot my tshirt was completely soaked, i forgot to take my water bottle and im not drinking from the gyms water it doesnt has a filter.
Note to self: if taking 3 caps of SDNG preworkout drink lots of water and bring a water bottle.
I didnt got tired, i had really good recovery between sets, i still have a really good mood and no acne. Mild oily skin.

things are looking good, and i feel great.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i think i over did it , 3 SDNG caps @ 7:40 pm were too much lol im not tired i cant sleep, i had pee like 4 times. i did some push ups a few minutes ago and pull ups. Heart rate seems normal, no anxiety.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think i over did it , 3 SDNG caps @ 7:40 pm were too much lol im not tired i cant sleep, i had pee like 4 times. i did some push ups a few minutes ago and pull ups. Heart rate seems normal, no anxiety.
LMAO! :frustrate

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i managed to get 4 hrs of sleep. wich under another circunstances it would had me hating the world right now. But im ok. I didnt woke up angry or anything ijust woke up and made breakfast and took a shower. I liked how 3 caps preworkout felt but i dont know if i can handle it(the no sleep not feeling tired wanting to do more feeling)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just put you in the 10 mil club el zombo......good log bro, keep up the good work.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Not yet. I'm going to give it a whirl tomorrow and see if i like it.
Its awesome! Did it last night and couldnt get to sleep until 5 am even after taking 1.5mg lorazepam......:thumbsup:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i had a great workout, good mood thru the day , the lack of sleep hasnt bother me but it would be nice to sleep more. i noticed 2 pimples on my scalp today and they hurt. I have been told that im nicer and polite lol .
I really like the mood boost. it has help take my mind of my existential crisis :lol:
I didnt want to add anything to the mix but maybe tomorrow i add a Sleep Mix
this is what im thinking
(GABA 1g+thyptophan 1g+Melatonin 3mg+Lipotrophin PM 3 caps)

Maybe the above mixture is goin to be a waste since those things dont work on me, except Lipotrophin-PM but it seems than more than a week ago i started to build a tolerance to it :(

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i had a great workout, good mood thru the day , the lack of sleep hasnt bother me but it would be nice to sleep more. i noticed 2 pimples on my scalp today and they hurt. I have been told that im nicer and polite lol .
I really like the mood boost. it has help take my mind of my existential crisis :lol:
I didnt want to add anything to the mix but maybe tomorrow i add a Sleep Mix
this is what im thinking
(GABA 1g+thyptophan 1g+Melatonin 3mg+Lipotrophin PM 3 caps)

Maybe the above mixture is goin to be a waste since those things dont work on me, except Lipotrophin-PM but it seems than more than a week ago i started to build a tolerance to it :(
have you tried XDream?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
have you tried XDream?
No, i havent. Im waiting for a guy @ my gym to get a bottle and ask him for a few caps. He does that alot to me so time to ask him for a few pills

*cough*freeloader*cough*

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pimples on the scalp huh, what a b*tch ! Why does that happen :( Im covered in mosquito bites so Im not sure which is worse ! haha :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
pimples on the scalp huh, what a b*tch ! Why does that happen :( Im covered in mosquito bites so Im not sure which is worse ! haha :D
yeah what i dont like of scalp pimples is that they take longer to heal. I also have alot of mosquito bites, behind the building were my office is located there are railroads and next to it theres a stream. and i have alot of ****ing mosquitos.

On a side note i took my Slepp Mix . I had a nice back/leg workout.

I did light weight i did ass2 the ground squat. i had months without doing that and im not tired i took the Sleep Mix @ 10:15Pm its 10:54 now lets hope it works

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah what i dont like of scalp pimples is that they take longer to heal. I also have alot of mosquito bites, behind the building were my office is located there are railroads and next to it theres a stream. and i have alot of ****ing mosquitos.

On a side note i took my Slepp Mix . I had a nice back/leg workout.

I did light weight i did ass2 the ground squat. i had months without doing that and im not tired i took the Sleep Mix @ 10:15Pm its 10:54 now lets hope it works

Good job on the booty to the floor :D We will see in the morning how you did on the sleep mix :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its past 3 am i dont think that my Sleep Mix worked. :( im going to go and read a book maybe that works

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its past 3 am i dont think that my Sleep Mix worked. :( im going to go and read a book maybe that works
Dude... that's rough... try eating a few peanut butter and jellies on toast with warm milk and a banana... and extra peanut butter on the 'nana... LOL!! But seriously, eating a wicked combo like that knocks me out BIG time... but when ya start aging, and the metabolism slows down, it's not the best idea in the world. :lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
... but when ya start aging, and the metabolism slows down, it's not the best idea in the world. :lol:
i heard some place that 24 is the new 54 :ntome:

well i got nothing from that mixture of pill except i felt tired when i woke up and 20 min after i did SDNG help even that out after i took it. tonigh im goin to doble the dose on all of the sleep supps except lipotrophin. to see if it works i barely got 4 hrs of sleep yesterday

(2gr tryptophan+2gr GABA+ 6mg Melatonin +3 lipotrophin PM)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn - good luck to you! Have you ever tried X-Dream? It actually gave me energy. I'm thinking about trying Abyss from Nimbus - but being GABA, I'm thinking it might do the same thing. Hope you get some rest bro.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Damn - good luck to you! Have you ever tried X-Dream? It actually gave me energy. I'm thinking about trying Abyss from Nimbus - but being GABA, I'm thinking it might do the same thing. Hope you get some rest bro.
i havent tried it. im tempted to try it since i always had trouble with sleep. Alot of things dont work on me and the ones that work i build a tolerance to them really fast days or even weeks till i build a tolerance :(

as a side note. my avi is freaking me out i feel like if it were following me :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try "The Abyss" zombo it works awesome for me, it's my new favorite sleep aid. I also have some "Xdream" on hand and it works very well too!