SuperdrolNG as simple as that

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Try "The Abyss" zombo it works awesome for me, it's my new favorite sleep aid. I also have some "Xdream" on hand and it works very well too!
    im going to look in too those products , im kind of low on cash and saving some to go to the O so i have to take care of my money right now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    im going to look in too those products , im kind of low on cash and saving some to go to the O so i have to take care of my money right now.
    I completely understand bro. I'm so jealous you're going to the O.....maybe next year for me if i can drag the wife out there.....if not maybe trip and I will show up haha!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I completely understand bro. I'm so jealous you're going to the O.....maybe next year for me if i can drag the wife out there.....if not maybe trip and I will show up haha!!
    hahahaha well right now i dont know if im going since 1 week and some days i go i went for 6 days to vegas i had a budget of 1500 to spend i end up spending more than 3000 dlls so thats what has me all messed up

it was fun

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    hahahaha well right now i dont know if im going since 1 week and some days i go i went for 6 days to vegas i had a budget of 1500 to spend i end up spending more than 3000 dlls so thats what has me all messed up

it was fun
    Lol i bet it was......i have that same problem.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. i took this @ 10 pm 2.5 gr of thrypthopan/2gr gaba/ 6mg melatonin/3 lipotrophin-PM and nada its 3:14 today i was going to do only cardio but i helped afriend set up a wired home network and that took some time and i coulnt go to the gym
    •   

6. sorry for the lack of updates but i been kind of busy with bananacult activities and other stuff.

BUt i been feeling great. the only issue its sleep but o ther than that its all sweat. i been looking a lil soft. and yesterday some guys was telling me that my wrist to arm ratio was kind of weird i took a pic with my AX benie. ohh and i been getting acne on my forhead(the pimples that have puss in side) but just in the forhead.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    sorry for the lack of updates but i been kind of busy with bananacult activities and other stuff.

BUt i been feeling great. the only issue its sleep but o ther than that its all sweat. i been looking a lil soft. and yesterday some guys was telling me that my wrist to arm ratio was kind of weird i took a pic with my AX benie. ohh and i been getting acne on my forhead(the pimples that have puss in side) but just in the forhead.
    You lost your face!. This is a case for scoob and the gang!

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You lost your face!. This is a case for scoob and the gang!
    dude im a zombie, dead living dude ok soo im like death tissue walking, water/air/ a dog or something like that could had taken my face DOOOHHHHHH

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    sorry for the lack of updates but i been kind of busy with bananacult activities and other stuff.

looking large, friend! you need to jack-off more to the pics of gwen and now hillary! that will help the ratio!

10. Thanks mace. I havent been updating alot that sucks. I been alot really stress i m sooooo ****ing desperate stressed and alot of **** is going thru my mind. I wake up and i dont want to get out of bed but i have my SDNG in my nightstand with a glass of water and i take it first thing i do when i wake up. in a few minutes i feel kind of better and get my ass off my bed and shower. i been getting the lactic burn faster. stress is being a ***** with me , i have to force my self to eat and i get full fast. . i try to keep my self busy here working and reading thru the threads to take my mind out of the ****ed up things that are happening.

just some advice FOR YOU GUYS NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH RELATIVES **** THOSE *****ES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

11. DAMN DUDE!

12. Damn Zombie - that's B A NAN A S ! LoL

Hope everything works out for you!

13. thanks Mace and matt.

would adding Abyss to my current supps affect in anyway ? ? ? ? and a anti cortisol.. maybe thats why i been feeling kind off bloated and soft.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks Mace and matt.

would adding Abyss to my current supps affect in anyway ? ? ? ? and a anti cortisol.. maybe thats why i been feeling kind off bloated and soft.
    anit-cort for sure!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Thanks mace. I havent been updating alot that sucks. I been alot really stress i m sooooo ****ing desperate stressed and alot of **** is going thru my mind. I wake up and i dont want to get out of bed but i have my SDNG in my nightstand with a glass of water and i take it first thing i do when i wake up. in a few minutes i feel kind of better and get my ass off my bed and shower. i been getting the lactic burn faster. stress is being a ***** with me , i have to force my self to eat and i get full fast. . i try to keep my self busy here working and reading thru the threads to take my mind out of the ****ed up things that are happening.

just some advice FOR YOU GUYS NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH RELATIVES **** THOSE *****ES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Sorry to hear that Z! I know the feeling. Hope things work out!

16. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    anit-cort for sure!
    Stress increases cortisol...so, that may be a good idea.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Thanks mace. I havent been updating alot that sucks. I been alot really stress i m sooooo ****ing desperate stressed and alot of **** is going thru my mind. I wake up and i dont want to get out of bed but i have my SDNG in my nightstand with a glass of water and i take it first thing i do when i wake up. in a few minutes i feel kind of better and get my ass off my bed and shower. i been getting the lactic burn faster. stress is being a ***** with me , i have to force my self to eat and i get full fast. . i try to keep my self busy here working and reading thru the threads to take my mind out of the ****ed up things that are happening.

Life's a marathon, not a sprint! Hang in there, i'm sure it will get better

18. Prasterone will act as an anticortisol.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

19. Hang in there Zombie.

20. keep ya head up bro

21. after dealing with sooooo much **** i decided to ignore it

in a few minutes im going to the gym,
    here are my meassurements they are in inches

Neck: 17
    shoulders: 53.75
    chest: 45
    belly: 41
    waist: 38.5
    thighs:24.5
    calves: 15.5
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Zombie; 09-25-2007 at 01:18 PM.

22. today i went to the gym and i did:

10 min eliptical machine cardio

widegrip pull ups 10-10-10-6

shoulder wide pull ups 10-10-10

close grip pull ups 10-10-10

DB bent over row 100lbs/15 reps 110lbs/12reps 120lbs/10reps

Leg press calves raises 270lbs/20reps 360lbs/15reps 450lbs/10 540lbs/8reps

Standing calves raise 180lbs/25 reps 200lbs/20reps 220lbs/10reps 240lbs/5reps <--- i hate these cause the leave red marks on my traps

i was going too do 15 min eliptical after this but it was to o late.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    today i went to the gym and i did:

10 min eliptical machine cardio

widegrip pull ups 10-10-10-6

shoulder wide pull ups 10-10-10

close grip pull ups 10-10-10

DB bent over row 100lbs/15 reps 110lbs/12reps 120lbs/10reps

Leg press calves raises 270lbs/20reps 360lbs/15reps 450lbs/10 540lbs/8reps

Standing calves raise 180lbs/25 reps 200lbs/20reps 220lbs/10reps 240lbs/5reps <--- i hate these cause the leave red marks on my traps

i was going too do 15 min eliptical after this but it was to o late.
    Nice w/o Z! That's a lot of pull ups! You ever think about doing weighted pull-ups with a dip belt?

Those red marks are a badge of honor!

24. i have tought but thats not my strongest position(the pullup possition) the first 2 sets i can do with no prob but the 3rd i start to strugle. but im going to try it with light weight maybe a 25 to see what happens.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    after dealing with sooooo much **** i decided to ignore it

in a few minutes im going to the gym,
    here are my meassurements they are in inches

Neck: 17
    shoulders: 53.75
    chest: 45
    belly: 41
    waist: 38.5
    things:24.5
    calves: 15.5

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. As simple as calories in vs calories out, or is it?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 03:32 PM
  3. Looking for a way that helps me workout as much as I want.
    By crackerdoctor in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 09:31 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 09:40 PM