GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX - AnabolicMinds.com

GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX

The DIESEL TEST Hardcore difference:
    - Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.

- A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (post cycle therapy) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).
    - Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!

- No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.

- Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!

- Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.

- 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.

- 100% legal in any drug tested organization.

- Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
    * 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
    * 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
    * 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and decreased latency time between erections.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Who am i ?

I recently turned 23. I've been training since August 2005 as a bodybuilder. I am also 100% drug-free since I've started. I currently am 185lbs-ish @ 18%ish BF.

Training protocol:

I am a big fan and currently use high volume isolation exercises with machines. I have done both freeweight/machines and my personal preference is a machine with the exception of chest which is done completely all freeweight. My reasoning for this is that I use so much energy trying to stabilize myself that the actual muscle I want to get worked dosen't. Since I've made this adjustment my gains have been better. Below is a sample of my workout regiment:

Sunday: Chest/Biceps
    Monday: Delts/Traps
    Tuesday: Cardio/abs
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Legs/abs
    Friday: Back/Triceps
    Saturday: Rest
    (repeat)

I use typically 10-12 rep range, 4 sets per exercise, and 3 exercises per bodypart.

I'm not gonna bore you with the specifics.

Diet:

I follow a 40/40/20 ratio. I will state where it is lacking on the days that it does. If not assume my diet went according to plan. My current supplements while on Diesel Test Hardcore will be:

-Protein
    -Vitamins/minerals
    -Endorush
    -Creatine monohydrate

That's it nothing else.

Supplement list:

This log is to compare other test boosters and products out there. What I will be comparing are as follows:

-Diesel Test 2010 (standalone)
    -Diesel Test 2010+ActivaTe
    -Diesel Test 2040 (standalone)
    -Diesel Test 2040+Trib Test
    -Trib Test (standalone, 2 bottles)
    -E-Bol (standalone)

I am very familiar with Diesel products including Raw Test, R4W, and NOS Precursor as well.

I will compare Diesel Test Hardcore to each one of the following above upon completion.

Goals:

I initially was going to line out what I was setting up as a goal, but I decided to keep the log spontaneous and unbiased.

I am excited to try the new product and will begin logging upon reciving it.

3 Things I want to point out:

1. The log isn't going to be filled with tons and ton of fluff about how many reps I did, whatever. I will log how I feel, how my training is, etc while on the product that are worth noting. No overkill, no excessive b.s.....that stuff us just an overkill and I know I don't read other ppl's weights/reps so I no one will probably go read through all of mine either.

2. ONLY PRODUCT RELATED COMMENTS/QUESTIONS to be posted. Any other questions/comments/concerns please direct towards me via PM. Please follow this.

3. I am sure everyone on this board is aware of my blunt, straightforward, no b.s. nature. Despite my prior Diesel product expierences, they have no influence on this log. I will be straightforward and honest good or bad. I'm sure this is what Chuck expects as well.
  3. Professional Member

looking good! subbed
    •   

4. New Member

I'll read it... interested to see how it goes.
  5. Banned

Subbed: If it's worth the heavy price for a "trib" - then I want to see how it fairs with you
    Last edited by matthew76; 08-30-2007 at 01:26 PM.
  6. Are you Diesel?

sub.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 1:

I got back late last night since my seminar was canceled for today (Friday). Good thing too b/c I was getting very tired through the week. I recieved Diesel Test Hardcore sometime prior to last night.

The bottle is bigger than 2010/2040. Also the tablets for Diesel Test Hardcore are bigger than previous bottles I've used. They are about the size of liver tablets.

Dosing: 2 tablets (7am)/ 1 tablet (12:30pm)

Starting log weight: 184.5lbs

I will dose today at 3 tablets, tommorow at 4 tablets, and 5 tablets starting Sunday. From there I will assess if I need to increase to 6. My previous expierence expierence with Diesel Test 2010 is that 6 tablets lowered my libido, while 5 tablets was its peak. BUT, Diesel Test Hardcore states it does NOT shut libido, so we shall see.

I may or may not hit the gym tonight depending on how tired I feel.

Last run I did was with 2x bottles of Trib Test which was about 3 weeks ago. Actually this 3 week hiatus is the longest I've been without using some type of herbal booster.

I will update this again later on tonight with more detail.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

imo dth is stronger than 2010, 4 is my sweet spot.
  9. New Member

Good luck
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 1: (cont.)

I got back from the gym just now. I had a good workout, but I didn't hit all my usual weights. I did the exercises I need to, with all the correct sets/reps. Went a bit lighter today, b/c I have been feeling slightly sick due to busy week/traveling. Still early in the game...so yeah that's what's up so far.

[B]Tablet dosing tommorow:

2 tablets upon waking up

----5.5 hours later----

1 tablets again

Libido is normal...slightly up, but nothing too insane yet. More to come.....stay tuned.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 2:

Dosing:

2/1/1

Rest Day. If I notice a higher change in libido I will update later on today.

Update: My thirst has begun to slightly increase. Of course it has done this with 2010,2040 as well. My intake of water is approx 1.5gal/every day.
  12. Senior Member

subbed -- Good Luck, Reap
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 3:

Just woke up. I had a great day resting. I took 4 tablets yesterday and started to really feel an increase in libido...sorta like the horny often feeling. On a side note last night when I went out with my friends to the bars, one of the bartenders has these HUGE ASS breast implants. She wore this tiny top and I felt bad but I literally could not stop staring at her chest the whole night I was there. uh-huh.

Today I'm going to run 5 total tablets.

2/2/1 =5 tablets total

Dosing:

2 tablets upon waking up

---5.5 hrs later---

2 more tablets 20 min prior to meal

---5.5 hrs later---

1 more tablet 20 min prior to meal

(I'm going workout @ 9:00pm tonight and will slightly increase my carbs b/c I plan on really going hard at my chest workouts)

Today's diet: 35/45/20

Today is chest/biceps and my goal it to put a PR on my bench.

Libido is higher than it was prior to starting and I feel thirsty often so I am assuming this is increase in nitric oxide. I'll let you know next post how my pumps have been affected.

FYI: If I am going out or doing whatever I keep these tablets in my pocket, so at the appropriate time I can just pop them back with water so I don't miss my dosing.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 3: (cont.....)

I never thought I'd say this but the increase in libido is extremely high for me. Once I hit 5 tablets I can tell the increase, mainly b/c I've been horny non-stop all day. Tomorrow I'll try 6, but I have a feeling I'll coast @ 5 tablets if not 4 for the rest of the log. When I used 6 tablets of 2010 my libido dropped. Since DTH isn't supposed to have any libido shutdown we shall see by tommorow.

libido 5 tablets DT Hardcore > 5 tablets 2010 > 3 tablets Trib Test > 6 tablets 2040 (I had zero increase of libido on 2040)

Intensity: I hit +1 rep for my bench using the weight I am currently using. That's what my goal was for this workout was to increase reps, not weight. slightly increased intensity

Endurance: Nothing out of the ordinary. I fatigued/tired/burned out around the same times of my workout that I usually do.

Pumps: I was expecting DTH to deliver me stronger pumps, but pumps for this workout were normal....the usual.

Alpha Male Mentality: I've always wondered what this was supposed to exactly be, but I don't have the ego/George of the Jungle mentality.

Just HIGH libido/slight acne/oily skin.

Tommorow: 2/2/2 = 6 tablets.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Day 3: (cont.....)

I never thought I'd say this but the increase in libido is extremely high for me. Once I hit 5 tablets I can tell the increase, mainly b/c I've been horny non-stop all day. Tomorrow I'll try 6, but I have a feeling I'll coast @ 5 tablets if not 4 for the rest of the log. When I used 6 tablets of 2010 my libido dropped. Since DTH isn't supposed to have any libido shutdown we shall see by tommorow.

libido 5 tablets DT Hardcore > 5 tablets 2010 > 3 tablets Trib Test > 6 tablets 2040 (I had zero increase of libido on 2040)
    B]Intensity:[/B] I hit +1 rep for my bench using the weight I am currently using. That's what my goal was for this workout was to increase reps, not weight. slightly increased intensity

Endurance: Nothing out of the ordinary. I fatigued/tired/burned out around the same times of my workout that I usually do.

Pumps: I was expecting DTH to deliver me stronger pumps, but pumps for this workout were normal....the usual.

Alpha Male Mentality: I've always wondered what this was supposed to exactly be, but I don't have the ego/George of the Jungle mentality.

Just HIGH libido/slight acne/oily skin.

Tommorow: 2/2/2 = 6 tablets.
    i got more out of 6 a day dth than any other t-booster, a little too much at first. now after 2 weeks 6 seems nice. dth imo is quite a bit stronger than 2010. i think around 8 days is when i felt the full effects kick in. make sure your refrigerator is stocked. good luck reaper.
  16. Senior Member

sub. good luck.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Side Note:

-My weight has a tendency to flucuate as much as 4-5lbs each day for whatever reason. This makes it difficult to give an accurate weight gain/loss. Because of that I will wait till the very end to record my overall weight.

-On that note, I will record my weight for 7 days post completion of Diesel Test Hardcore. Within these 7 days it will give a more accurate determination on what my weight is approx.

p.s. My triceps seem to have more of a 'pump' than any other muscle, weird.
  18. Senior Member

Side note -- DTH and Paravol seem to have very similar ingredient profiles (DTH's inclusion of DIM being the most obvious difference). Is that how you see it too, or is there some other reason you'd prefer DTH to Paravol?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

good log so far... im in
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Side note -- DTH and Paravol seem to have very similar ingredient profiles (DTH's inclusion of DIM being the most obvious difference). Is that how you see it too, or is there some other reason you'd prefer DTH to Paravol?
    ImJ2x-

I wish I could compare DTH to Paravol, but I cannot because I have never tried Paravol before. The products I am comparing DTH to are the only ones listed above in the intro.

Unfortunately the only product that will be solely compared to is E-Bol. The rest are other products of Get Diesel, so at least a lot of the 'in house' people will get a good idea of what it is compared to.

For everyone else not familiar with the product, it will just be a log of my expierence.
  21. Diamond Member

paravol also has dim. the main difference is the amount of proprietary blendaravol 350-dth 1651. that is close to 5:1. i have done both and while paravol is great for semen volume and horniness i didnt get any muscle building or strength/agression from it. sorry to jack your thread reaper.
  22. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

good luck man ~trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 4:

Happy Labor Day.

Dosing: 2/2/2 =6 tablets total

Libido: Lower to around 4 tablets, I think my sweet spot is 5 tablets....like 2010.

Endurance: Regular endurance, nothing additional.

Intensity: Higher intensity vs 5 tablets. I noticed an increase in better intensity.

Nitric Oxide: Slightly better pump vs. 5 tablets.

Diet: Today I was slightly shy of my fats. 40/40/15....everything else was good.

I'm going to use 2/2/1=5 tablets total, for the rest of the log. I didn't feel a complete shutdown of libido, but there was a definite decrease in the extra tablet. Intensity is good and pumps are slightly better (not by much). Endurance has not changed.

p.s. There was some guy working out tonight with a upper body like a pro bodybuilder and legs like soda cans. The thickest point on his calf was about a soda can. He's quads were pretty wispy too. It was extremely noticable and really jacked up looking to say the least.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

subbed gluck dude.
  25. Are you Diesel?

Do you mean as a sexual product or test booster, because paravol isnt a test booster.
  26. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Do you mean as a sexual product or test booster, because paravol isnt a test booster.
    First of all, I hate to keep 'jacking Reaper's thread (I'll make it up to you, man), but here's what I'm really looking for (and I'll start my own thread eventually)...
    I'm going to start pulsing Superdrol/1-4andro, but in an unusual way. Instead of the normal every-other-day type pulse, I'm gonna squeeze my entire weekly workout into 3 consecutive days, taking the Superdrol/1-4AD on these same 3 days only. This will give me 4 days off, during which I'd like to take some supplement to combat any shutdown that may start, as well as simply boost my 45yo libido. [I call this approach "micro-cycling," complete with a micro-Post Cycle Therapy.]
    Thanks to bigt's advice on the amounts of "proprietary blend" in each capsule, I'm liking DTH over Paravol (which I have tried, and did find to be very underdosed). But I'm also looking at other options (there are almost too many, lol).
    Anyway, back to Reaper's log -- I'm obviously very interested in his results/opinions.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

nah, its related so whatever. Since you are pulsing superdrol for only 3 out of 7 days of the week, my guess is you will be encountering very minimal shutdown, but of course your testosterone will be suppressed. The 1,4-AD....if this is the boldenone, you need to take that everyday. If you pulse that your kinda wasting it, not to mention it is quite expensive as it is. 1,4-AD works at a much slower rate, esp since it is not methylated like Superdrol is.

You stack seems fine, except run 1,4-AD around 900mg-1g/ED and Superdrol however you want to pulse that. Kabuki used DTH for post cycle therapy and to jump start the HPTA after being shutdown from his cycle.....FinigenX....ah.....s o he also used DTH for HPTA recovery.

Once again, I could be wrong but I don't think you'll get any gains off of pulsing 1,4-AD...none at all.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 5:

Dosing: 2/2/1

Cardio/abs day.

Libido is good @ 5 tablets.

Hit the treadmills for 45min and did abs....i hate doing abs.

Nothing too special.

Today was an easy day which is good b/c I was exhausted from work.
  29. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 5:

Dosing: 2/2/1

Cardio/abs day.

Libido is good @ 5 tablets.

Hit the treadmills for 45min and did abs....i hate doing abs.

Nothing too special.

Today was an easy day which is good b/c I was exhausted from work.
    keep it up kid!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

oh yeah I forgot to note: After about 2 hrs from my second dosing of diesel test my I went to take a piss and it was brown from the DIM. lol. cool.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

oh yeah I forgot to note: After about 2 hrs from my second dosing of diesel test my I went to take a piss and it was brown from the DIM. lol. cool.
    maybe this is why my pee hasnt been the clearest even though im peeing 4x an hour at times of the day haha
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I usually drink a bunch of water during the day, but even from time to time it has a brown-ish tint which is from the DIM. Its just when I really don't drink enough water is when it looks deeper brown.haha.

nycste-

If your taking 5 tablets like me then it's gonna be brown from time to time.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

UPDATE:

Today: instead of a rest day I'm going to do Friday's workouts
    Thursday (tommorow) will stay the same
    Friday: Rest day

-I'm outta Endorush and %$#%$ Vitamin Shoppe does not have any so yeah looks like I'm up shltcreek.

-I'm also too outta creatine monohydrate and I don't want to buy anymore at this time so that's gone too. I'm probably going to piss out a couple pounds of water.

-Right now its just DTH, vitamins/minerals, protein (shakes/food), and Endorush (whenever that'll be)
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 6:

Dosing:

2 tablets upon waking up

----5.5 hrs later----

2 tablets again

----5.5 hrs later----

1 tablet

Total tablets =5

Today I switch up routines. I had a good workout. Instead of wearing my typical Nike Shox to do leg workouts, I took an old pair of leather Caterpillar boots to do them instead. The ankle support, solid heel, and steel toe made a HUGE difference in squatting/leg press. It is difficult to do calves with the boots, but the other leg exercises were so much better due to better stability. With my tennis shoes my knees were literally wobbling around.

Triceps had an excellent pump and dips/all other tricep exercises went well.

Libido: 5 tablets good as usual, but now it feel slightly lower than it did when I first started. I'll play around with the dosing, but it was still good to say the least.

Endurance: Nothing worth nothing

Intensity: Better quality intensity like before

Nitric Oxide: I had good pumps, but I always do with triceps.

I have lost about .5lb since I got off creatine. On average I lose 3-4 lbs of water weight as I have a tendency to hold water when I take monohydrate. I will give my final weight 7 days post-DTH.
  35. Diamond Member

Day 6:

Dosing:

2 tablets upon waking up

----5.5 hrs later----

2 tablets again

----5.5 hrs later----

1 tablet

Today I switch up routines. I had a good workout. Instead of wearing my typical Nike Shox to do leg workouts, I took an old pair of leather Caterpillar boots to do them instead. The ankle support, solid heel, and steel toe made a HUGE difference in squatting/leg press. It is difficult to do calves with the boots, but the other leg exercises were so much better due to better stability. With my tennis shoes my knees were literally wobbling around.

Triceps had an excellent pump and dips/all other tricep exercises went well.

Libido: 5 tablets good as usual, but now it feel slightly lower than it did when I first started. I'll play around with the dosing, but it was still good to say the least.

Endurance: Nothing worth nothing

Intensity: Better quality intensity like before

Nitric Oxide: I had good pumps, but I always do with triceps.

I have lost about .5lb since I got off creatine. On average I lose 3-4 lbs of water weight as I have a tendency to hold water when I take monohydrate. I will give my final weight 7 days post-DTH.
    im stuck wearing those damn steel toed boots 12 hours a day at work, sucks. im liking 4 through the week and 6 on weekend, on vacation starting fri, debating finishing out at 6ed. good luck reaper. btw got some morning sparkle, good stuff for the money.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 7:

Dosing: 2/2/1 = 5 tablets

Libido: Still going pretty strong, no complaints

Intensity: The quality of my intensity has been great and I've been doing better on my workouts.

Endurance: None worth noting

Nitric Oxide: Very good pumps today for some reason, better than the usual.

Diet: 35/40/20....carbs came up a little short today, no biggie.

My workouts have been going pretty well. Right now I am training with slightly higher intensity than I normally do. I seem to be having better/more motivation too. Heavier weight/short rest time. There is a downside to all this though. My recovery has been much slower due to higher intensity training and I can start to really feel it taking its toll on me. (esp. this week). I'm going to rest Friday (tommorow) & Saturday, then hit the gym up again Sunday. Don't want to risk an injury.....been there, done that.

.....Over and out.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Training I've tried

High Intensity: I use this from time to time and it works really well for stimulating new muscle growth. When my gains started to show I got carried away and did this in excess. It eventually lead to overtraining/CNS burnout, but it is good in the right amount.

High Volume: This is the other training that I use when I am not doing HIT. I typically do 4 exercises/4 sets/10-12 reps. This turns out to be a lot of movement in one workout and takes forever to complete. It allows me to use lighter weights, yet I still get good contraction/pumps. Some people like this some don't. It has sat well with me.

5x5: I was excited to try this one out and I read up on it quite a bit prior to doing it. The problem is that 5 reps is not enough for me. Doing 5x5 didn't give me a pump, or lead to much muscle contraction to the point where I felt I was overloading the muscle. Looked good on paper when I first saw it, but it didn't quite pan out as well. It helped, but extremely limited though. I tried this one the longest.

Dog Crap (DC): This focuses a lot on negatives/stretching. Again this also seemed like it was good alternative to my prior training, but I actually lost size after a few weeks of trying this out. I didn't get much out of this.

HST: This is probably the one that I tried the shortest after checking out some info on. The workout program also too did not give me enough muscle stimulation to be able to invoke muscle growth.

About 85%-90% of my workout routines is machines...a lot of isolation exercises. I do use some freeweights on, in particular ALL chest exercises, but high volume coupled with isolation exercises has led me to be able to focus on a specific muscle and work it without working a pull on my joints or something.

Weeks 1-4: High Volume
    Weeks 5-6: High Intensity/Heavy Duty/Blood n' Guts training
    Repeat.

......oh yeah. No injuries in the past 8 months after I threw away all the workout programs I had used by the 'juice crew all-star'....none whatsoever.....
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 8:

Rest Day.

Dosing: 2/1/3 =6 tablets

WTF?!?!?!?! is probably what your thinking....why change up the dosing ? Well, I'm gonna see how those 3 tablets on the last dosing 'help' with the g/f later on. I'm gonna run 6 tablets on Saturday too.....same way 2/1/3. Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Sunday is gonna be back to 5 tablets...this is all tenative.

Yep, just gonna kick back, relax/rest, enjoy the weekend @ 6 tabs.

I figured I'll update this b/c I probably won't have access to a computer later on tonight.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Day 9:

Rest Day.

I'm updating this for tommorow (Saturday) because I won't be online again till probably late Sunday night.

Dosing for Saturday: 2/1/3 = 6 tablets

My diet is probably going to be off. I'm guessing 55/35/10.....so yeah not too great. Heading out of town to party with some guys.

Be back Sunday.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

p.s. When you take the tablets, the whole 15 minutes before a meal or 1 hr after DOES seem to have an effect on me. I made this mistake back when I first started taking Diesel Test 2010, I didn't think it mattered so I popped them with food sometimes and sometimes without food. Now I always make sure they go in on an empty stomach
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Cut or Die Tryin...
    By pistol345 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 06:38 PM
  2. New GET DIESEL Ready 4 War!!!! (Sponsored)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:36 PM
  3. getting diesel....or i might die tryin. unsponsored
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:55 AM
  4. Get Lean or die tryin'
    By motiv8er in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 07:58 AM
  5. Replies: 91